Rebirth or not

Melbar Kasom

Melbar Kasom

Awards
I was running a mild and short cycle. 30 days Protodrol at 50mg. The last 15 days i added 100mg 4 DHEA. On Monday i will start the PCT.
I do have a TD AI which is no longer OTC available, SNS Bulbine, DAA, Arimistane, ArA, Follidrone and Viron. I also have some Rebirth bottles and pharma grade Clomid. I was thinking of the following:
Week 1-4
TD AI 1 pump in the evening
25mg Arimistane in the morning
3gramm DAA
5 days per week 1 cap Viron
Week 1-3
1 cap Bulbine
As long as it last
ARA on workout days
Follidrone 1 cap no training days/2 cap on Workout days

Still don't know if I stick with the clomid and wait for more Rebirth logs. What would you do?

conkertheking

Awards
  • Established
I would highly recommend dropping Arimistane. My E2 trebled to 100pmol higher than max range, and prolactin increased above range as well, while using a product containing Arimistane standalone. I don't know whether Arimistane or one of the other compounds in the product caused the spikes, but it sure as hell didn't prevent them.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Or i just add 4 more weeks of the Proto :)
Rebirth should be sufficient for that short cycle. That's a lot of pct sups! If it were me I would pare down that pct a bit but I am very frugal. Nonetheless you will definitely be able to keep any and all gains with that stack. I think I would also cut out the animist and since you already have the td AI. What's gains are you trying to keep?