drinkyboy hits pct with BLR!

drinkyboy

Awards
  • Established
So this is my official pct log coming out of an 8 week run of trest and formeron. I'm a bit behind as life has its ways. I hope I didn't show any disrespect to brundel as he had my back with Rebirth and am coming through on my word but a bit late. I'm running rebirth, follidrone, viron and clomid, all at rec dosages. It's been 8 days since I started. I absolutely love the affect viron has on my mood! I've used it in the past and it treats me well in that department. I will not be getting bloods before anyone asks and I don't count my calories. I eat sensibly about 85-90% of the time and never go hungry for longer than a half hour. This has treated me well in the past and my biggest concern is sodium in my diet and I try to maintain a somewhat lean and vascular look. I have struggled with rebound in the past and just not feeling good in pct which is the roughest part, but so far with this protocol all has been great. I'll be updating daily and ask if you have a question. I have an a.i. on standby if my nips get out of hand but I want to see if rebirth can keep them at bay. I have noticed that after about 45 minutes to an hour later, my nips get tight and erect and it stays that way for quite a few hours. I have never had this sensation In pct before. Not sure if anyone has reported this but it's welcoming to me and I dig it. With that said, anyone have questions, ask away.

drinkyboy

Awards
  • Established
Half human was telling me that but have no clue as to how to from my mobile

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Half human was telling me that but have no clue as to how to from my mobile

you could always just post an entirely new log in the supplement log section and leave this one to die... :)

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
I would personally like to see a pct without Clomid or anything else of that nature. The whole idea of rebirth is to use it instead pharma. Won't be following this one. No offense.

drinkyboy

Awards
  • Established
Well I'm willing to ditch the clomid at this point but I wont be getting bloods so no one will really know. It will be me just saying I feel ok and retained X amount of pounds. Does that make sense?

drinkyboy

Awards
  • Established
I would personally like to see a pct without Clomid or anything else of that nature. The whole idea of rebirth is to use it instead pharma. Won't be following this one. No offense.
No offense taken Mission1.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well I'm willing to ditch the clomid at this point but I wont be getting bloods so no one will really know. It will be me just saying I feel ok and retained X amount of pounds. Does that make sense?
It's fine. Ditch it please. It'll be a bit better for people to follow and see how it treats you with no interference.

It's enough trust me. No need for clomid anyway.

drinkyboy

Awards
  • Established
Clomid dropped. I'm definitely getting more vascular and no sign of nip sensitivity thus far. Sleep is much better with the the earlier dose of follidrone for sure.

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
Clomid dropped. I'm definitely getting more vascular and no sign of nip sensitivity thus far. Sleep is much better with the the earlier dose of follidrone for sure.
In and following. Glad to see you believe and trust the product Drinkyboy. I have 2 bottles just torturing me to open. Any way I wish you great results and I'm not to concerned over bloods. I use the look and feel process. Honestly if things go south which I don't expect you ALWAYS have a emergency. Good luck brother.

drinkyboy

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Mission1. As long as I don't get bologna nips I'll be a happy camper.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Subbed. Cant wait to see the end posts.
These first few PCT logs are important because for the general public its validating Rebirth.
I already know it works or I wouldnt sell it. People are skeptical of new products though and with good reason. So Im glad we have some guys who are running logs. ;)

drinkyboy

Awards
  • Established
I have only hit the gym a few times since starting pct but my eating habits have been very good and I'm loosing water weight and getting better vascularity. My general mood and Outlook on life is probably the best it's been in years.

drinkyboy

Awards
  • Established
Haven't hit the gym yet today...Plan on going this afternoon. Everything is going well so far. Sleep, mood and everything else is good. I'll update after my session.

drinkyboy

Awards
  • Established
And the Viron and Follidrone are at rec dosages also

drinkyboy

Awards
  • Established
So I've been out of town for the last 3 days on business and haven't had access to a gym. Recovery is going great! Mood and libido are fantastic. No nip sensitivity or puffiness which is what I'm mainly after with Rebirth.

drinkyboy

Awards
  • Established
I don't really like to share my gym sessions much as I don't get to go as often as I'd like to but when I do, it's always a good time. I stay vary active outside of the gym and work so I could tell if my body isn't responding well to my lifestyle. I can tell you without a doubt that I'm holding muscle and loosing fat and bloat! I'm glad to see others drop in and see how my pct is going!

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
good stuff bro... sounds like Rebirth is working for you too... :)

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
I don't really like to share my gym sessions much as I don't get to go as often as I'd like to but when I do, it's always a good time. I stay vary active outside of the gym and work so I could tell if my body isn't responding well to my lifestyle. I can tell you without a doubt that I'm holding muscle and loosing fat and bloat! I'm glad to see others drop in and see how my pct is going!
Are you off the Clomid ??

drinkyboy

Awards
  • Established
Yes I dropped the clomid shortly after starting. I got it in the night before last and it was a soaker lol.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes I dropped the clomid shortly after starting. I got it in the night before last and it was a soaker lol.
Lol yah clomid can do that. Im not sure if Rebirth will also but i guess well see. Im interester to know if this persists.

drinkyboy

Awards
  • Established
So everything is going smooth still. Made it to the gym yesterday and today and the sessions went vary well. I always back off on the training in pct by roughly a quarter but do more work on the little stabilizer muscles and mobility as its treated my body well in the past. I always turn out more muscular and just a general feeling of being athletic if that makes and sense to anyone else.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
its definitely tough to keep up the same routine, especially in the 1st couple weeks when test is at its lowest.
sounds like you've got a solid plan that works for you.

drinkyboy

Awards
  • Established
its definitely tough to keep up the same routine, especially in the 1st couple weeks when test is at its lowest.
sounds like you've got a solid plan that works for you.
I do and I stick to it. Thanks for dropping in vujade!

drinkyboy

Awards
  • Established
Sorry for such sporadic posts and updates. If my chest stays like this after I'm done with pct, I will safely say that rebirth is a game changer. My chest area is looking better than it did pre trest. As of today, I'm sold on my BLR line up. I haven't had any major mood variations, just a constant good feeling and good outlook on life. I 'feel' like I'm pretty much back to normal and it's been a very smooth ride so far. I WILL be placing an order next week to run again in my next pct which will be the same compound in 6 months or so. I'm diggin what brundel put together.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks bro. Pretty solid stuff right?

drinkyboy

Awards
  • Established
Solid it is. I will be using Rebirth again with all my cycles here on out. I never run hard cycles anymore and stick to the mild compounds or use a moderate dosage and I feel Rebirth fits the bill. Not sure if anyone is using this with harsher compounds or higher dosages of them but I'm curious as to how it stacks up with the harder runs. The boys are plump, nips are at bey and erections are rock hard to the point that it's almost uncomfortable, not to mention the huge mess when all is over lol. How long on the new AI? Can't wait to get my hands on that bad boy!

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Solid it is. I will be using Rebirth again with all my cycles here on out. I never run hard cycles anymore and stick to the mild compounds or use a moderate dosage and I feel Rebirth fits the bill. Not sure if anyone is using this with harsher compounds or higher dosages of them but I'm curious as to how it stacks up with the harder runs. The boys are plump, nips are at bey and erections are rock hard to the point that it's almost uncomfortable, not to mention the huge mess when all is over lol. How long on the new AI? Can't wait to get my hands on that bad boy!
We appreciate it. Rebirth is truly remarkable. It's a homerun without a doubt. More comments will come once more people use it.

The Ai should be done soon. Brundel is a particular person. We do a step by step process on every ingredient. We just don't add just because. But its some strong sh*t I'll tell you that.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im running Rebirth after using Trest (plus various other compounds). Trest shuts you down hard. My test levels were extremely low.
And so far I am experiencing the same effects as you as well. We will see how well it works once i get bloodwork next Thursday :)

We appreciate it. Rebirth is truly remarkable. It's a homerun without a doubt. More comments will come once more people use it.

The Ai should be done soon. Brundel is a particular person. We do a step by step process on every ingredient. We just don't add just because. But its some strong sh*t I'll tell you that.
Not to hijack drinkyboys log. but thats why I volunteered to do a log for you guys. I will not do logs for just anyone.
I've only done and will only do logs for companies that i've either I already support or would purchase from in the
future because they are solid companies, would good products, that care about what they put out.

drinkyboy

Awards
  • Established
Yea I ran trest at a moderate dosage for 2 months or so with the hopes of holding onto as much gains as possible. I figured I would give my body time to acclimate to the gains making it easier to hold on to. Don't know if there is any science behind it, but I hate blowing up then loosing a lot after cycle. I'd rather look good all the time than only on cycle then shrink lol. It's pretty safe to say I was shut down but with this protocol the transition is a breeze. Big thanks to all that are chiming in! I have never felt this good and been so positive in pct.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I understand completely. Having been overweight previously, I never want to blow up on cycle. I always try to recomp
or just do a lean gain, rather then a bulk. I started Trest @ 50mg a day and ended up around 75 a day for 8 weeks as
well. I also ran Furaza & Stano with it and then transitioned into 4 more weeks of Stano, EpiAndro & 11 Oxo. I was
extremely dry towards the end and the most dense & vascular I've ever been in my life.

drinkyboy

Awards
  • Established
I understand completely. Having been overweight previously, I never want to blow up on cycle. I always try to recomp
or just do a lean gain, rather then a bulk. I started Trest @ 50mg a day and ended up around 75 a day for 8 weeks as
well. I also ran Furaza & Stano with it and then transitioned into 4 more weeks of Stano, EpiAndro & 11 Oxo. I was
extremely dry towards the end and the most dense & vascular I've ever been in my life.
Totally. I try to limit the yo yo effect as much as possible. Never got the chance to run stano and I regret not hoarding some when I had the chance. I planned on grabbing a few bottles of the modular series but I slept to long on it. Oh well...life goes on.

drinkyboy

Awards
  • Established
I really liked epi but it completely thrashed my lipids. That was my favorite for cutting cycles.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Totally. I try to limit the yo yo effect as much as possible. Never got the chance to run stano and I
regret not hoarding some when I had the chance. I planned on grabbing a few bottles of the modular series but I slept to long on it.
Oh well...life goes on.
EpiAndro is essentially Stano. One is a A isomer and one is the B isomer of the same structure.
You can still find EpiAndro, try Andro 300 by Platinum Nutriceuitcals or AndroVar by RockHard.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We are working on a transdermal that will get you so dry youll catch fire.
Should be ready for some testing shortly.

drinkyboy

Awards
  • Established
We are working on a transdermal that will get you so dry youll catch fire.
Should be ready for some testing shortly.
If it's anything like the rest of the BLR line up, I'll be purchasing as soon as it hits shelves

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If it's anything like the rest of the BLR line up, I'll be purchasing as soon as it hits shelves
Well everyone loved formeron. I will say this. The Ai in the works blows it away. Wait n see :)

determinator

determinator

Awards
  • Established
How's the rebirth going? Just took my first dose..will be logging BLRs new transdermal along with it once it arrives..

determinator

determinator

Awards
  • Established
Guessing you're towards the end if not completed right? Final thoughts?

drinkyboy

Awards
  • Established
I have a few days left and I'm one happy camper. This product has met my expectations and already purchased more. I'll post more in the morning.

determinator

determinator

Awards
  • Established
Sounds good to me, just started two days ago. main thing for me is minor gyno and lazyness/shutdown. hoping to get good results as u did

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have a few days left and I'm one happy camper. This product has met my expectations and already purchased more.
I'll post more in the morning.
thats great news bro.....