REBIRTH: Can it be stacked or not?

newbie8

Awards
Hi,

I am still learning about SERM especially about REBIRTH. Would it be best to stack with other BLR Products?

Pride89

Pride89

Awards
  • Established
I never done gear before but does it matter that I am doing PCT even if I have not done gear?
Well then it would not be a Post Cycle Therapy
But i think it would still give a boost in Training and maybe body compostition but thats just my guess

Canes325

Awards
  • Established
I wonder about using it with viron and follidrone as a natty stack.

Pride89

Pride89

Awards
  • Established
I wonder about using it with viron and follidrone as a natty stack.
I think that would be Great !
I've used viron and folli both are good
I think that folli needs to be ran longer, 8+ weeks,
took some time for me to get it right with doseing

somedays 1 cap morning
others 1cap morning and 1 pre WO
Or 2 caps pre WO

Viron i pretty much felt strait away, the tongkat energi is nice for every day / work use but is was on the estrogenic side for me, im really sensitive so i started using formeron with viron and that was awesome :) (guess those days are over)
But new AI's are on the way from Brundel i hear :)

Canes325

Awards
  • Established
I think that would be Great !
I've used viron and folli both are good
I think that folli needs to be ran longer, 8+ weeks,
took some time for me to get it right with doseing

somedays 1 cap morning
others 1cap morning and 1 pre WO
Or 2 caps pre WO

Viron i pretty much felt strait away, the tongkat energi is nice for every day / work use but is was on the estrogenic side for me, im really sensitive so i started using formeron with viron and that was awesome :) (guess those days are over)
But new AI's are on the way from Brundel i hear :)
I'm loving the viron now. 2 caps 5days on/ 2 off. Twice a week I'm researching ~ 4mg exemestane. Any more an I can feel my tendons/ligaments stiff and cracking. I'm about 3 weeks in and the libido is awesome, energy and feel good mood all day as well.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm loving the viron now. 2 caps 5days on/ 2 off. Twice a week I'm researching ~ 4mg exemestane. Any more an I can feel my tendons/ligaments stiff and cracking. I'm about 3 weeks in and the libido is awesome, energy and feel good mood all day as well.
In this case the REBIRTH can be used to manage estro sides. Estrogen will still be present but the side effects will be blocked for the most part.
SERMS are much healthier on your cholesterol levels as well.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hi,

I am still learning about SERM especially about REBIRTH. Would it be best to stack with other BLR Products?
Can for sure be stacked and for PCT is SHOULD be stacked with an AI and maybe something like Follidrone and or Viron.

newbie8

Awards
Can for sure be stacked and for PCT is SHOULD be stacked with an AI and maybe something like Follidrone and or Viron.
Thanks Brundel. I have never done gear before, would Rebirth still work for me?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks Brundel. I have never done gear before, would Rebirth still work for me?
Honestly its more for post cycle and on cycle gyno management.
I would recommend follidrone or viron or a combo of those.
Rebirth would work but its for specific purposes.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You would like those as a stack! You'll love the deep sleep and vivid dreams on Prolactrone and the improved endurance and vascularity of the Follidrone.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cool! So Rebirth's SERM qualities would help out with any estrogen sides I could expedience dosing
two tabs of Viron a day?
It definitely should.

So can this be used in place of nolva/clomid?
Yes, it was designed to be a natural alternative to when a SERM is needed.
I ran it for 2 months with Viron & and the new oral AI thats coming out and
I am fully revcovered.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^^^Yes. It is actually a SERM itself derived from "natural" sources. Not chemically manufactured. Very promising results from user feedback and logs.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That also means a potential for less SERM side effects and stress on the body. Plus you will know exactly what is going in your body and how much versus a totally unregulated research chem. 100% legal!

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That also means a potential for less SERM side effects and stress on the body.
Plus you will know exactly what is going in your body and how much versus a totally unregulated research chem. 100% legal!
I didn't experience any side effects from it.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Cool! So Rebirth's SERM qualities would help out with any estrogen sides I could expedience dosing two tabs of Viron a day?
Yes, and it will contribute to the overall rise in testosterone.
Follidrone
Rebirth
Viron
Prolactrone is a SICK stack.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
@ our reps.
We must be exceptionally careful to NOT directly compare our supps to medications or drugs as we are selling dietary supplements.
The comparison implies that we are selling a drug which we are not.
You have to find ways to say what needs to be said in a legal manner. You can say its a SERM but we cant compare it to nolva or clomid.

ahh123

ahh123

Awards
  • Established
Has anybody ran Rebirth stand alone or in a natty stack like maybe with Letrone and Viron?

So not after any cycle or for PCT purposes but just to see how it would work to boost overall general health by increasing testosterone:estrogen ratio that's being skewed after we breach 30s?

I'm currently on Viron + Follidrone + Exotherm stack and I like how Exotherm is leaning my belly section.

Bottle of Exotherm will last me around 5-6 weeks (did 3x 1 pump for 2 weeks now down to 2x 1 pump and might even do a week of 1 pump a day) and next I want to replace it with Letrone since it's more convenient when you travel especially in hot & humid places.

And I'm also curious to test how Rebirth would work in a stack with Letrone and Viron (and I'll have Follidrone left for 2 weeks to throw in a mix).

Mainly I'd like to see if Rebirth makes it worth to add with Letrone + Viron mainly for short term testosterone and libido boost like a week or 2 especially when you want to shine with a compatible girl on a vacation.

EMG81

Awards
I ran two consecutive bottles of Rebirth, stacked with one of my last precious bottles of Formeron. My dosing format was a capsule of Rebirth and one pump of Formeron AM (post-shower), and one additional capsule of Rebirth PM. The only other supplement I took throughout this run was a preworkout.

I ran this stack during a pretty stressful time - got laid off, subsequent job hunt, getting back into college, some family issues, ect - and stress is something that typically destroys my libido. I tend to over think and constantly examine difficulties from every conceivable angle, and can't get in the mood, let alone focus if I do. Point being, after about a week of Rebirth and Formeron, my libido was INSANE. As an example, I officiated a wedding for a close family member and was scared $hitless that I'd screw it up. Well, throughout that day, my lady and I got it on on the way there, outside after the wedding (evening), off the highway on the way back, parked in my front yard, and throughout the night into the next morning.

I also experienced pronounced drying effects from the AI, of course, as well as augmented recovery, and a general sense of well-being in a trying time. Forgive me for going off on the libido aspect of Rebirth, but yow. So, to answer your question in as long-winded trends as possible, yes, I used Rebirth in a natty stack, yes, I was -very- pleased with my results, and yes, I would run again.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I ran two consecutive bottles of Rebirth, stacked with one of my last precious bottles of Formeron. My dosing format was a capsule of Rebirth and one pump of Formeron AM (post-shower), and one additional capsule of Rebirth PM. The only other supplement I took throughout this run was a preworkout.

I ran this stack during a pretty stressful time - got laid off, subsequent job hunt, getting back into college, some family issues, ect - and stress is something that typically destroys my libido. I tend to over think and constantly examine difficulties from every conceivable angle, and can't get in the mood, let alone focus if I do. Point being, after about a week of Rebirth and Formeron, my libido was INSANE. As an example, I officiated a wedding for a close family member and was scared $hitless that I'd screw it up. Well, throughout that day, my lady and I got it on on the way there, outside after the wedding (evening), off the highway on the way back, pushed in my front yard, and throughout the night into the next morning.

I also experienced pronounced drying effects from the AI, of course, as well as augmented recovery, and a general sense of well-being in a trying time. Forgive me for going off on the libido aspect of Rebirth, but yow. So, to answer your question in as long-winded trends as possible, yes, I used Rebirth in a natty stack, yes, I was -very- pleased with my results, and yes, I would run again.
LMAO! Just hearing how much Rebirth helped your libido got my libido up. Thinking about crackin open my bottle and chasin the ol lady around now!:). Glad it treated you well.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I love hearing reports like this. Makes it all worth while ;)

EMG81

Awards
I love hearing reports like this. Makes it all worth while ;)
Yeah, I had intended to write this up around the time it happened, but life and lifting get in the way, hah. Thank you for all the effort you put into BLR. I'm very excited about your upcoming preworkout.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, I had intended to write this up around the time it happened, but life and lifting get in the way, hah. Thank you for all the effort you put into BLR. I'm very excited about your upcoming preworkout.
Just wait....i think...its possible we may have a new stimulant. Like 100% untouched.

ahh123

ahh123

Awards
  • Established

I ran this stack during a pretty stressful time - got laid off, subsequent job hunt, getting back into college, some family issues, ect - and stress is something that typically destroys my libido. I tend to over think and constantly examine difficulties from every conceivable angle, and can't get in the mood, let alone focus if I do. Point being, after about a week of Rebirth and Formeron, my libido was INSANE. As an example, I officiated a wedding for a close family member and was scared $hitless that I'd screw it up. Well, throughout that day, my lady and I got it on on the way there, outside after the wedding (evening), off the highway on the way back, parked in my front yard, and throughout the night into the next morning.

I like how Exotherm+Viron+Follidrone stack is treating me currently and once my bottle of Exotherm is finished then in around 3-4 weeks from now I'll start testing Rebirth for a week then adding Letrone on 2nd week then Viron on 3rd week.

Glad to hear Rebirth worked so magical for your libido - will report here around mid Oct how it works on me but I think already now that Rebirth+Letrone+Viron stack will be one sick ALL NATTY libido stack.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice!!! Anything else you have in the works?
I think introducing an entirely new stimulant is enough but yes ;)
We have a Pre that is just about ready.
Testing a new type of anabolic.
New epi product.
And now several new things I plan on not disclosing. I am thinking about some more mainstream stuff like BCAAs as well.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Still unsure about my PCT.
I have Rebirth, Viron, Clomid and Nolva on hand. Sustain Alpha and Exemestane too.
I'm 47 and currently on a 6 weeks Trenavar/Epistane cycle. Recovery time is slow at my age.

What to use? Stacked -or not? What would you suggest?

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
bump

Does it make sense to use Clomid stacked with Rebirth ?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
bump

Does it make sense to use Clomid stacked with Rebirth ?
Sorry I missed this one earlier hairygrandpa. Yes, stacking Nolva/Rebirth, Clomid/Rebirth, or Nolva/Clomid would all make for great sense for PCT. As Im sure you know many people already stack SERMs for a faster recovery. All 3 I don't think is needed but any combo of two would work well.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry I missed this one earlier hairygrandpa. Yes, stacking Nolva/Rebirth, Clomid/Rebirth, or Nolva/Clomid would all make for great sense for PCT. As Im sure you know many people already stack SERMs for a faster recovery. All 3 I don't think is needed but any combo of two would work well.
Clomid/Rebirth/Viron it is. Thank you Jebrook!

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
Still unsure about my PCT.
I have Rebirth, Viron, Clomid and Nolva on hand. Sustain Alpha and Exemestane too.
I'm 47 and currently on a 6 weeks Trenavar/Epistane cycle. Recovery time is slow at my age.

What to use? Stacked -or not? What would you suggest?
I highly rec a clomid and tamox PCT personally. and some support supps during and/or after

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I highly rec a clomid and tamox PCT personally. and some support supps during and/or after
Would you suggest something like:

Clomid: 150 mg for 3 days/100/50/50/50/50
Tamox: 40/20/20/20/20
Rebirth: 0 /0 /on/on/on/on
Viron: on/on/on/on/ 0 / 0
Exemestane 12.5 mg ED after week 3-4 ?

ahh123

ahh123

Awards
  • Established
Still not much feedback from Rebirth users but here's what I'm experiencing.

I'm now on day 10 of Rebirth (last 3 days stacking with Letrone) and within 15min of taking Rebirth I start feeling like my balls are waking up - nice tingling effect and felt like getting bigger like when you're horny and think about sex most of the day.

Similar effect I get when taking tongkat so this should be working on boosting total testosterone by making balls ramping up production.

Overall duration on night erection not so long as with Viron + Exotherm combo but this Rebirth + Letrone stack also noticeable above baseline when not taking anything.

Just first 5 days of taking Rebirth only - duration and strength of night erection/morning wood was less than Rebirth + Letrone stack (both I take 1 cap in the morning).

I'm also noticing better mood and improved sleep - this could also be cause now no more over 32+ Celsius heat and days are shorter but I think this stack could have effect in this areas.

For now pleased how Rebirth + Letrone working and really lookign forward 5 days from now when I add also Viron to this stack then this should be strongest regarding capability to boost libido and night erection frequency & duration.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Still not much feedback from Rebirth users but here's what I'm experiencing.

I'm now on day 10 of Rebirth (last 3 days stacking with Letrone) and within 15min of taking Rebirth I start feeling like my balls are waking up - nice tingling effect and felt like getting bigger like when you're horny and think about sex most of the day.

Similar effect I get when taking tongkat so this should be working on boosting total testosterone by making balls ramping up production.

Overall duration on night erection not so long as with Viron + Exotherm combo but this Rebirth + Letrone stack also noticeable above baseline when not taking anything.

Just first 5 days of taking Rebirth only - duration and strength of night erection/morning wood was less than Rebirth + Letrone stack (both I take 1 cap in the morning).

I'm also noticing better mood and improved sleep - this could also be cause now no more over 32+ Celsius heat and days are shorter but I think this stack could have effect in this areas.

For now pleased how Rebirth + Letrone working and really lookign forward 5 days from now when I add also Viron to this stack then this should be strongest regarding capability to boost libido and night erection frequency & duration.
I've noticed the same thing or at least very similar both times using Rebirth. Like the "boys" we're waking up from hibernation. Libido jumped up within first day or two. It leveled off after two weeks but still higher than on cycle.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The same thing happens to me when I take HCG or Clomid. Or on PCT in general. The balls ache a bit and you can just tell they are more active if that makes sense.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
Would you suggest something like:

Clomid: 150 mg for 3 days/100/50/50/50/50
Tamox: 40/20/20/20/20
Rebirth: 0 /0 /on/on/on/on
Viron: on/on/on/on/ 0 / 0
Exemestane 12.5 mg ED after week 3-4 ?
actually this is a good layout, what i normally rec fter aas cycles, yours could be a bit more mild, but hey its a good pct.just dont rec use AI use in PCT. this missunderstood thing of ai or stane raising test levels is based on people producing test or taking test and by avoiding conversion to estro your left with more test (like fake results in blood work so to speak) , its not upping your production... if not needed on cycle then just have it on hand just incase IMO

conkertheking

Awards
  • Established
I officiated a wedding for a close family member and was scared $hitless that I'd screw it up. Well, throughout that day, my lady and I got it on on the way there, outside after the wedding (evening), off the highway on the way back, parked in my front yard, and throughout the night into the next morning.
This is hands down the funniest product review I've ever seen. :D :D :D

JeremyNG25

JeremyNG25

Awards
  • Established
Yes!!
Rebirth has 800mg of E cottonii and 800mg of ellagic acid cyclodextrin complex which increases absorption rates approx 700%
As far as OTC SERMS are concerned this is the strongest Ive seen.
I understand that people keep saying 2 caps are enough but...would there be ANY benefit to double dosing this? Any at all as far as recovery for PCT goes

SD Nat Muscle

Awards
Any idea what the half life is of the ingredients in Rebirth?