Pre-Order your Rebirth NOW at TGB Supplements!

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Get your orders in fellas. Amazing product

louisaboy

Awards
  • Established
halfhuman Whats the difference between this and Elimistane? Granted they dont have all ingredients in common, they do seem to have E cott.. and a cyclodextrin complex.

TeamTGB

TeamTGB

Awards
We are stocked to the max guys as soon it comes in we will ship asap

yelis300

yelis300

Awards
  • Established
Do you guys have any updates on when the pre-orders will be shipped out?

money0351

money0351

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm very interested in seeing some real life feed back on the natural SERM. Kind of curious if anyone will trust this with a truly suppressive cycle

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm very interested in seeing some real life feed back on the natural SERM. Kind of curious if anyone will trust this with a truly suppressive cycle
I did but of course I'm a rep and you probably want to hear it from someone else. Only time will tell.

TeamTGB

TeamTGB

Awards
money0351

money0351

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I did but of course I'm a rep and you probably want to hear it from someone else. Only time will tell.
honestly, any feedback is good feedback. I have a great respect for BLR and Brundel because of the great product you continue to put out.

What kind of cycle did you run with it?

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
honestly, any feedback is good feedback. I have a great respect for BLR and Brundel because of the great product you continue to put out. What kind of cycle did you run with it?
We appreciate it. We try to be honest with everything. No need to lie. If something doesn't work we basically don't put it out. Simple. Others do just for that $ but we're more on effectiveness and quality products.

I ran SD for 4 weeks bridged into DMZ for 6 weeks. With trest alongside it. Yes long cycle and it went great.

I felt recovered in 3 weeks. Mind you my SERM didn't have the E.Cottinni neither. The final version is much better.

Trust me this SERM will succeed and won't have any complaints besides haters of course.

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
can this have any effect on pre existing gyno

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
Looking forward to trying this and all the new BLR offerings

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
They should have more in a few days. Shipping to them today.
If you talk to them they will likely do a pre order.

TGB1987

TGB1987

Awards
  • Established
We are setting up pre order for Viron now. I wanted to confirm we had a shipment on the way. Thanks brundel