Follidrone white caps?

ttortman78

Awards
  • Established
Let me start of by saying I love follidrone and have gone through 4 bottles already. But I just recently ordered 2 more bottles from nutraplanet, and when I got them I noticed that there was no exp date on them like the previous bottles I had ordered. I also noticed the weight of the bottle and the way it's contents shook around I it were way different than another previously unopened bottle I still have from a previous order. So I opened one of the bottles to see what was going on and the capsules were white instead of the purple I am used to. Also on the previous bottles I had ordered, there was a metallic foil seal. On this one it was just paper. Also all of the previous bottles I had ordered had a distinct smell when opened. This bottle had none. All of these factors combined leads me to the conclusion there is some FUNNY BUSINESS going on somewhere along the line. Please help me figure out what is going on. Thank you.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Everything is perfectly fine bro.
I have white caps and I own the company. The (-)-epicatechin contained within tested at 99.999999% pure.
Sometimes when we run out of product we have to have some pressed locally while waiting for larger batches. These dont have the number on the bottom or the metal seal but they do have a plastic seal on top. Your good to go man.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No need my friend :)
ANYTHING with our label on it is good to go.

ttortman78

Awards
  • Established
Yup. Follidrone is legit. Best product I have tried in years. You hit a home run with this one.