BLR Sale at TGB with coupon code including product stacks

TGB1987

TGB1987

Awards
  • Established
We are holding a Halloween sale at TGB Supplements and our best selling product line is the main attraction! Buy any of the BLR products and/or product stacks while using coupon code "blr10" and you will save 10% off the BLR products. If you have any questions or concerns you can email us at [email protected] We are currently out of stock on Viron but we can take pre orders at the discounted rate if you email us. It should not be too long until we get stock back in .

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Been wanting to try out some follidrone, so might pick up a bottle or two of that..

TGB1987

TGB1987

Awards
  • Established
Abe, If you do put in the order notes that you are an AM member and we will get you some extra samples as well. If you have any issues let me know and I will be sure to take care of them brother! The BLR Follidrone/ IFN Most wanted stack has been really popular.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Thanks sounds good :). I got picked to run most wanted for the logging opp, but I'd prefer to use both separately to see what I get from them

TGB1987

TGB1987

Awards
  • Established
I don't blame you Abe. It would be best to see what each does separately first then try the stack. That way you know what you are working with.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Yeah especially with all the debate going on about -epi products, so I can't make a good reading on its effects or lack of without running solo.

TGB1987

TGB1987

Awards
  • Established
Yeah exactly. I can tell you that we have not had any bad reviews on any of the black lion research products since we started carrying them and we were the first to carry them so it has been a long while. I trust Black Lion 100%. Follidrone is the original -epi- product and has produced results in guys of all experience levels. Maybe you can post a review when u give it a go.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
That I will do as I will log it as well with a review. The thread where it said the guy add 100lbs on his deadlift with follidrone kind of got me very skeptical lol, but I understand it was only one guy and it seemed he was untrained

TGB1987

TGB1987

Awards
  • Established
Yeah is an always skeptical these days but I try to gauge off of what I see in my customers and myself while keeping in mind that people are different and sometimes people get different responses from products but there are so many variables when it comes to lifestyle for example how their diet is, quality of diet, amount of calories and carbs, training variances and so on

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I'm not on cycle all the time, so on my breaks I like to try out natural anabolic so eventually I will try this out.. Need to try it out to really decide as I have seen good reviews and some sketchy ones. I will just go into it with a free mind and what happen, happens. Might gain some solid lbm, maybe gain a lot.. Same with strength. I'd love if this could put 100lbs on all my lifts tho lol

grocker

Awards
  • Established
TGB1987...

Any BLR sales on Black Friday/Cyber Monday?

TGB1987

TGB1987

Awards
  • Established
Haha yeah I would love to make those types of gains also but if you are highly trained it will most likely not be to that extent. You should definitely see a noticeable difference though and that is without any sides. Like you said all you can do is keep an open mind and see how it goes.

grocker

Awards
  • Established
Ok, thanks. I was just wondering since I will be purchase Follidrone around that time.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Figured this was the place to put this:

I took advantage of the coupon in this thread and there was a little issue with an OOS. TGB had excellent customer service and called me to settle the issue. Offered to ship in two parts or make a substitution. Great guys to deal with. I will order in the future with them for sure.

TeamTGB

TeamTGB

Awards
Figured this was the place to put this:

I took advantage of the coupon in this thread and there was a little issue with an OOS. TGB had excellent customer service and called me to settle the issue. Offered to ship in two parts or make a substitution. Great guys to deal with. I will order in the future with them for sure.
Thank you BCseacow83, We appreciate the kind words. That means alot, Anything we can do for you give us a call anytime.

rosemont83

rosemont83

Awards
Not that we know of yet but we will probably have something similar on those days.
Need to restock my BLR products my shelf is running dry..
Make it a good sale so I can give you my money!

ahh123

ahh123

Awards
  • Established
The BLR stack I'd be interested to buy is Viron + Formeron + Follidrone.

TeamTGB

TeamTGB

Awards
sweet deal here guys.

TeamTGB

TeamTGB

Awards