• Total voters
brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I spent a good deal of time researching and working on a natty SERM.
I found a NATTY SERM

We have tested it extensively including tons of Bloodwork and dozens of guys have used it for successful PCTs.

Let me know if this is something you would be interested in.
I havent released it because the market is small.

If there is enough interest Ill release right away.
In fact I have some now to run logs.

Let me know what you think..

Basically it will be-

A SERM. Nothing more nothing less.

BLR quality. Extremely high grade extractions and compound alterations.

Yes or no.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
That's a definite yes on my part. There was actually a thread that discussed this a few days back.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Yep for sure.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes without question. Finishing up a DSL run of trien and halo by 10/9. Would be a great PCT addition.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
I found a NATTY SERM

We have tested it extensively including tons of Bloodwork and dozens of guys have used it for successful PCTs.

Basically it will be-

Comparable to any OTC SERM.
Unlike Research chems you can always rely on it.
It will always be the right chem, properly dosed, will NEVER be bunk.

Yes or no.
I have never had a bunk serm. With how highly dietary supplements are regulated I would definitely be interested in what ingredients would be used. I will still use a serm but it's certainly interesting. Let's see it buddy ! I vote doo ettt!

Supplements are more in need now more than ever. I'm not expecting serms to go away but it would certainly be a public service if you made an otc equivalent.

I would recommend it over and over.

I'm tired of seeing people trying to recover using tribulus. Lol!

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
I have never had a bunk serm. With how highly dietary supplements are regulated I would definitely be interested in what ingredients would be used. I will still use a serm but it's certainly interesting. Let's see it buddy ! I vote doo ettt!

Supplements are more in need now more than ever. I'm not expecting serms to go away but it would certainly be a public service if you made an otc equivalent.

I would recommend it over and over.

I'm tired of seeing people trying to recover using tribulus. Lol!
Not to derail this thread but I met 3 dudes at the gym already using a-hd as their only pct.

One was on injectable test 500/week, and the other two dudes used dmz/winny. I'm like, seriously?! Somebody had been spreading it in town that it's all you need. Smh :sly:

madripper32

madripper32

Awards
  • Established
Would love this for my upcoming cycle?. BLR makes some awesome products and I'm sure it is something people will get behind.

CJNator

Awards
Probably stupid question but any use for running solo not in a pct?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Probably stupid question but any use for running solo not in a pct?
Not really.
This is part of why the demand is limited. its only used really for PCT.
Now...it will raise test levels so technically you could use it for this purpose and it does this very well but if you ran a decent PCT after your last cycle your test levels should be solid.

Guys do use them on cycle sometimes to prevent gyno but Im of the opinion that you dont treat symptoms of a problem you treat the problem.
Instead of blocking estrogen with a SERM you should use an AI and reduce it. This way you also dont go into PCT with elevated estro levels.
This of course is a whole other thread.

CJNator

Awards
Thanks, I think there will be a decent amount of demand. The word just needs to get out about this.

Jackedjack

Jackedjack

Awards
Count me In as a potential logger and for the vote of approval.

madripper32

madripper32

Awards
  • Established
What kinda price point are looking at for this product similar to other OTC post cycle products or similar to RC's

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
Comparable to any OTC SERM? Who else makes a natural OTC serm? Yes, interested...

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
If it's BLR quality I'm in 100%. I'm always recovering if not on lol so this would be a great addition. BLR is becoming my ancillary/recovery place to go. No more research chem or hard to get pharmaceutical products.

Goliath1

Goliath1

Banned
Awards
How about you just send me the product an I'll run it, I'm on cycle now, I'll do before and after labs and we'll see what the truth is, then we'll decide on if the public needs it or not???

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We have already run extensive labs on several users.
Also more than one AM member has used it for PCT.

Goliath1

Goliath1

Banned
Awards
We have already run extensive labs on several users. Also more than one AM member has used it for PCT.
We'll who is he??
Where are those labs??

Mysterious people don't count in my book..
I'll be the voice for reason here, and the cost will be minimal to you, I'll even pay for shipping and my own labs..

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We'll who is he??
Where are those labs??

Mysterious people don't count in my book..
I'll be the voice for reason here, and the cost will be minimal to you, I'll even pay for shipping and my own labs..
Keeping in mind pretty much 0 companies provide bloodwork to validate their products.
So your going on someones word on every product you take.

Also the compound itself has been widely studied and has a ton of research to validate it.
It works. 100% certain.
Feel free to run all the labs you want. This goes for every product we make.

Formeron probable 100 people have run labs. Dozens are posted on the net.
Prolactrone at least 5-6 I know of are posted and I have several personal and in house testing results.

We run bloods on all products where it is applicable before we release.

Pick your top 5 supplements.
Then link me they bloodwork they provided to prove it worked. :)

Jackedjack

Jackedjack

Awards
Keeping in mind pretty much 0 companies provide bloodwork to validate their products. So your going on someones word on every product you take. Also the compound itself has been widely studied and has a ton of research to validate it. It works. 100% certain. Feel free to run all the labs you want. This goes for every product we make. Formeron probable 100 people have run labs. Dozens are posted on the net. Prolactrone at least 5-6 I know of are posted and I have several personal and in house testing results. We run bloods on all products where it is applicable before we release. Pick your top 5 supplements. Then link me they bloodwork they provided to prove it worked. :)
I don't think he is doubting quality here, it's just that anecdotal feedback is vastly different from real world feedback especially on a product which effects your hormone levels, meaning it will effect everyone differently to some effect. Also most products I use that effect hormone levels do have bloodwork attached. I don't feel like looking but formestane, ostarine, tongat, alphamax, etc. I think you should release it to a select few, have them run bloods to validate any questions the public might have and then go from there. Also if the compound is in fact widely studied that even makes the product more appealing meaning you should release it anyway. Whatever you decide to do people will run bloods with this and results will speak for themselves. Can't wait to see this product and the many more innovations coming from you!

xhrr

Awards
Keeping in mind pretty much 0 companies provide bloodwork to validate their products. So your going on someones word on every product you take. Also the compound itself has been widely studied and has a ton of research to validate it. It works. 100% certain. Feel free to run all the labs you want. This goes for every product we make. Formeron probable 100 people have run labs. Dozens are posted on the net. Prolactrone at least 5-6 I know of are posted and I have several personal and in house testing results. We run bloods on all products where it is applicable before we release. Pick your top 5 supplements. Then link me they bloodwork they provided to prove it worked. :)
Ok well this is a little different than your normal supplement. This is a niche category where bloodwork is a big deal. We're talking about getting people to recover following the use of androgens and only bloodwork can fully confirm you've recovered following a cycle so for a product like this I would argue bloodwork is going to be of the utmost importance otherwise all the potential users are just going to stick with the tried and true serms readily available even if they aren't for human consumption.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ill gladly send some to anyone willing to pay for their own before and after BW.

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I found a NATTY SERM

Basically it will be-

Yes or no.
Please release the serm product!!!

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I found a NATTY SERM

Basically it will be-

Yes or no.
Yes Sir!

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes!

Love the innovation here, am very interested.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have never used anything more than 11-Oxo and 11-KT - but I've run Nolva after these runs, as I've gone with some higher doses on my cycles and just because it is a good idea. If there was something that was completely legal and over-the-counter that could replace such grey-market chemicals, it would have a value even though I am a very light user of any prohormones.

Having said that, while it would be a value to have it available when I needed it, I doubt you would get more than 3-4 bottles a year out of me if that....so I understand the idea of a limited market.

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
I think it's bullshyt we have to beg for a great product.... Didn't we prove our loyalty? ;)

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
Lol he's just gauging interest Right now.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes! Do it. Pm on its way

Goliath1

Goliath1

Banned
Awards
No, I'm just busting chops..

Me an Brundell talked via pm for a bit on the product and setting it up.. It was a few messages and then he just stopped answering..

No clue, but that tells me something..
I'll stick to my pharma...

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No, I'm just busting chops.. Me an Brundell talked via pm for a bit on the product and setting it up.. It was a few messages and then he just stopped answering.. No clue, but that tells me something.. I'll stick to my pharma...
Lol funny guy. Hey I waited for u on that? What's good?

Melbar Kasom

Melbar Kasom

Awards
Is it an e. Cottoni product like the BPS product which will be launched soon?

iddqd

Awards
what do you mean when you say 'Comparable to any OTC SERM.'
...there arent any otc serms i'm aware of, only AIs.

so... what potency are we talking compared to nolva/ralox?