Viron vs another Tongkat extract

bobbybondmo

Banned
Awards
I have used what I thought were high quality extracts of Tongkat.
What makes Viron's extract better than what I may have experienced?

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
The added Boron or maybe their extract/source is just better.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We source our raw plant direct and have it extracted using a specific process not used by other brands.
The quality is extremely high and the effects are more pronounced than with other extracts I have used.
In addition we add the Boron for its many benefits to bodybuilders and strength athletes.

It really is the best tongkat out there.
When I first made that statement before Viron came out lots of people questioned it.

So I sent 6 AM members a batch to try.
100% said it was the best tongkat they have ever used.

bobbybondmo

Banned
Awards
We source our raw plant direct and have it extracted using a specific process not used by other brands.
The quality is extremely high and the effects are more pronounced than with other extracts I have used.
In addition we add the Boron for its many benefits to bodybuilders and strength athletes.

It really is the best tongkat out there.
When I first made that statement before Viron came out lots of people questioned it.

So I sent 6 AM members a batch to try.
100% said it was the best tongkat they have ever used.
Sold.....I'll get a bottle and drive it home, thanks.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've tried 7-8 different brands as I think of them off the top of my head. Maybe more. There was one brand that I ended up sticking with, despite it's insane price around $80 for a 40 day supply if I cycled. The tongkat in Viron is equal or better to that and it is cheaper, lasts longer, and had the added boron which I was supplementing separately.

There is little argument that Viron is the best tongkat product going.

bobbybondmo

Banned
Awards
I've tried 7-8 different brands as I think of them off the top of my head. Maybe more. There was one brand that I ended up sticking with, despite it's insane price around $80 for a 40 day supply if I cycled. The tongkat in Viron is equal or better to that and it is cheaper, lasts longer, and had the added boron which I was supplementing separately.

There is little argument that Viron is the best tongkat product going.
Thany you

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 43
Anabolics 2
cristiano88 Pro Bodybuilding 10
DinosaurMuffins Anabolics 3
Supplements 57