Cycle structure for the natural trainer!

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Natural cycle structure
Id like to preface this by saying for natty guys we have to be ALOT more willing to use little blocks to build a big castle.
A geared out guy can shoot some test and tren and eat 100mg of anadrol a day and be done with it.
If you tell one of these guys "take your vitamin D itll help with test levels" they will either laugh or ignore you.
Because....well they already have 600% of the normal test levels lol....My point is we are going to use many little blocks to build our castle so we have to utilize as many viable options as possible within reason.

1.Testosterone.

Testosterone- is a steroid hormone from the androgen group.
Test is one of the greatest things God has given to men. When its within normal ranges it helps us feel good, confident, sexual, strong. Male.
Raise it above normal ranges, however, and its potential benefits for those of us seeking to grow disgusting amounts of muscle mass increases in a dose dependant manner. (to a
point of course) Testosterone increases muscle mass, decreases bodyfat, increases strength, libido, ..again everything that makes you a man.
Testosterone, as a rule of thumb with anabolic steroid cycles should ALWAYS be the base of the stack. Pretty much no cycle should be run without it. Minimum a hormone replacement dose should always be used.

With regards to the natty cycle structure we will also put test at the top of the list.
Its already present and Your body loves it. Its highly anabolic and its levels are easy to shift in our favor if you know what your doing.

A. raising Lutenizing hormone.
Think of lutenizing hormone (LH) as the ON switch for testosterone production. When the LH signal is sent to the balls testosterone production increases.
More LH= MOre test so this is one of our primary goals with regards to acheiving the goal of supraphysiological test levels.
There are several ways to crank LH and Ill point out how shortly.

B. Raising Free Test.
So we know test is one of the primary movers in the natty cycle, however, not all test is created equal. Many of you already know or at least have heard of "free testosterone". Free testosterone is the portion that is currently available for binding to androgen receptors. Its a significantly lower amount than the total. in some peoples opinion the "free" portion is the only portion that matters. After all if its bound to SHBG and cant bind to androgen receptors its worthless anyways so...while raising total test levels is great is doesnt mean squat if Free t levels are low. The most important part of the testosterone component here is the free T portion.
We need to get as much of it free as possible so it can bind to AR's. Look at it like this.....if your total T level is in the mid normal range, lets say 650ng/dl and free T is 50 or 100 your pretty much normal. Now....if your total T is 650 and your free T is double the reference range your body will respond similar to if your total T was double the reference range or 2200ng/dl! So our goal is to crank up Free T. An effective way to do this is to reduce SHBG which will in turn release more FREE T to bind to the AR's.

Here is how we do it.

VIRON-
Viron is a combo of Eurycomma longifolia and Boron citrate. Eurycoma longifolia has been shown to increase Lutenizing hormone, overall test levels, and reduce SHBG. This is Black Lions unique extract not available anywhere else. Head to head it is as good or better than any other extract available. Period. For the price per dose its also relatively cheap.
Boron Citrate is very good at lowering SHBG levels and releasing all kinds of tasty FREE TESTOSTERONE!! All of the newly release Free T is ready to bind to AR's and help crank up protein synthesis.

Vitamin D-
While Boron has been shown to increase vit D I still take 2000 IU and whatever is in my multi vit daily.
Its good for overall health but has been shown to increase test levels. Many people are deficient so...get in that Vit D.

Zinc- increase test levels and many people are deficient.

I cant stress this enough.....One of the most important things in any bodybuilders tacklebox is a multi vitamin. Those Crappy 1 a day vits wont cut it.
Do some reasearch and get a solid vitamin complex.

C. Aromatase inhibitors.
In men estrogen is made primarily via an enzymatic conversion. Testosterone > AROMATASE> estrogen.
When estrogen is low the LH signal is sent to the balls so more test can be made from which more estrogen will be manufactured.
This is in simple terms how SERMS elevate LH. In oversimplified terms they trick the brain into thinking estro is at pretty much 0 so the LH signal goes out so more test can be made.
Aromatase inhibitors will actually lower the estrogen so in the same way the brain, sensing low estro will send LH to make more test.
You also get the added bonus of having a harder, drier appearance while in contrast SERMS just let estrogen run wild.
Using a modest dose of a suicidal AI like Formeron will help kick testosterone levels up even further.

I have seen both Boron and FOrmeron raise Free Test levels above normal human range so...the combo of Boron from the Viron and the Formeron should be enough to kick it up more than high enough for you to be in the same range as a guy running a low dose of injected testosterone.

Goal 1= success!!

Now that we have our on board anabolic cranked up we need to explore other anabolic pathways as well as ways to prevent catabolism. The natty bodybuilder is walking a very thin line between anabolism and catablism. The goal is for at the end of the day to have had more anabolism than catabolism.
Sure pretty much anyone can eat, sleep, train, supplement, and slowly chug forward year after year making minimal, slow progress....but progress. And...I promise as you get older the war gets harder and harder. Im sure every one of you guys can point out guys at your gym who have been there for years and they look..pretty mucht the same. This is pretty disheartening. If your like me and you have dedicated at least a portion of your life to bodybuilding then its important to you that your going somewhere and not just droning on year after year like all those guys spinning their wheels. In order for us to succeed we need to have a plan. Keep in mind when I say US I mean US as I am now a natty trainer.

What our goal is here is to use our heads and take advantage of every possible little brick so that we can not only make progress but make progress that is comparable to guys who use low dose AAS cycles. Now...when I say this I mean at the end of the year you measure the total mass gained, the total progress attained, I think a natty guy can do as good as a low dose AAS guy. Perhaps 5-7lbs actual lean dry muscle tissue per year absolute top end for a trained athlete.

Ok so lets look at other potential anabolic hormones.
HGH
human growth hormone is in the tacklebox of literally every competitive bodybuilder and about 90% of the non competitive.
Ive read all the research and I have heard people say its not anabolic but I can tell you for 100% certain that it is.
Growth hormone does in fact make you grow muscle faster and lose bodyfat faster. Anyone who has had a chance to use real HGH at decent doses knows this. Growth hormone is expensive though and peptides can be sketchy, plus...well..we are natty so lets look at how to utilize this awesome hormone.

One of the best ways to increase growth hormone levels is high dose, high grade LDOPA.
Look at the abstract below. Youll see that 250mg LDOPA increased HGH levels on average to 19.6...The human reference range for HGH is 0-3. So....19.6 is VERY HIGH!!!
If it was 19.6 on average means some were even higher!!! Ive ran bloodwork on myself after injecting 10iu real HGH and my serum HGH was 28.
I did the same with 300mcg GHRP-2 and my level was 9....
Just for reference.
===

"The stimulatory effect of L-Dopa and L-Carbidopa (Nacom) on HGH secretion was determined in 12 children of normal height aged from 6 to 14 years. Each child received a standard dose of 250 mg L-Dopa and 25 mg L-Carbidopa p.o. HGH concentration in the serum was determined at standard intervals. All subjects showed a sufficient increase of HGH. The mean value was 19.6 ng/ml. According to the maximum values of the HGH concentration the sample can be divided into two groups; the first group reached the highest values after 20--40 min, the second one after 60--90 min. On evaluation of the curve of the mean values it appears that 2 blood samples taken 40 and 90 min after the ingestion of L-Dopa and L-Carbidopa are sufficient in order to exclude HGH deficiency. The theoretical background for HGH secretion after stimulation by L-Dopa and L-Carbidopa is discussed."

Prolactrone, our Prolactin inhibitor has 322mg 99% Ldopa per 2 capsules.
When you take your multivitamin make sure to take it as far apart from the Prolactrone of anything with b6/p5p as b6/p5p causes Ldopa to be metabolized peripherally causing more sides then effects. I like to take my multi vitamins in the morning with breakfast. Then I take 1 Prolactrone with Dinner and 1 before bed as the Ldopa gives you insane vivid dreams and DEEP DEEP sleep. Great for recovery, huge increases in HGH levels and you get a bonus of having a raging libido as dopamine levels rise and prolactin drops :)

I also like to take 200mcg huperzine per day or galatamine as a somatostatin inhibitor. Somatostatin rises to blunt HGH bursts. Inhibiting it really helps to keep HGH levels higher longer. This goes bask to methods used when I was cycling GHRPs and HGH and igf1 etc.
THere are other somatoastatin inhibitors that may be employed but thats another thread ;)

Prolactrone=2 caps per day and huperzine A 200mcg. Make sure its micrograms ;)

-----
Anticatabolism-

The natty bodybuilder is pretty much always fighting a battle against catabolism.
In order to win this battle enough for it to make a difference we need to keep stress hormones low.
The Eurycoma longifolia reduces cortisol and the boron decreases inflammation. I also think its a good idea to supplement with some decent antioxidants and take a few

supplements that help us along.
Coq10
Fish oil
vit c
and while I know some people think it has no purpose I go through a ton of glutamine. My water is always filled with BCAA and Glutamine.

-Sleep a ton. Most people dont sleep enough. If your training hard and natural you may need 9+ hours of sleep. Cant get it in....do your best. The better rested you are the more energy youll have for training and the more time your body will have for repairing itself.

-NEVER be in caloric deficit unless your spefically cutting for a show or something. Otherwise you should ALWAY be at maintenance or above.
I like to put BCAA's in my water and drink a slow trickle of proteins pretty much constantly..

----------------------

Natural anabolics.-

It wasnt that long ago I looked at this term sort of like the Loch ness monster. Seems like everyones seen it but whenver I go to check it out its just a log floating on the water or a hoax. Over the last year or so I have really dug in though and I have realized that there really are some gems out there.
The recent release of Follidrone is my FIRST contribution to the world of natty anabolics and I think we can agree this one isnt a peice of floating cardboard.
On top of having supraphysiological test and free Test levels and having HGH levels higher than a rhino the use of natty anabolics have really become a viable choice with real results. IN the last few months I have seen no less than 20 guys gain over 8lbs using Follidrone. Many have lost fat and gained some muscle.
Some guys it seems like they get the added endurance and a few lbs and some strength. Some guys explode like you cant even believe....trust me as you guys know nobody believed me when I started telling people. The variable in response is normal and happens with everything including AAS. Some guys can take 200mg test and grow like weeds...some guys take 1200mg and barely gain a lb. With Follidrone we have a real tool that is proven to increase protein synthesis, increase endurance, strength, burn bodyfat....
There is just no reason to not use it. Its also been proven as thousands of bottles have been sold and there are dozens of logs some still going in the second month with effects still going strong...you guys should see Movements progress!!
On top of being probably the best natural anabolic given to the natty bodybuilder its also healthy for us.
It reduces inflammation
Decreases LDL and increases HDL
its a strong antioxidant...

2 Caps of FOllidrone prior to training is the sweet spot.

So here is our BLR natty cycle-

Viron-2x daily for test and free test pluslowered SHBG
Formeron 2-4 pumps daily for test increase and estro decrease plus lowered SHBG
Prolactrone 2 caps daily for HGH increase
Follidrone 2 caps pre workout- For increased protein synthesis, endurance, strength etc
Vitamin D 2000-4000 iu daily
Zinc- 15-30mg daily you dont need alot and too much is bad.
Multi vit
fish oils
Coq10.

This is stack one.
Ill outline a cutting stack later.

Also feel free to post up your natty stacks!
Please refrain from posting other company brands here. Thanks ;)

This is installation number 1.

I plan on more installations-

Training.
Diet
Game day prep. Even if your not a competitor there are wlays days when your gonna be at the beach or some bbq and the shirts gonna be off and you want to be 100%. You work you ass off...its time to show it off!. Well, techniques used for contest prep are just as effective when used prior to a big 4th of July party or a pool party where there will be tons of girls. You would be surprised what a body shave, a tan and some carb ans sodium manipulation will do...like night and day differences.

Feel free to contribute to this^^
i want natty guys to be able to come in here and find a road map.
Let me know what you guys think. Obviously I used our products but they fit perfectly...its part of why I decided to do this in the first place..

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Next installment Ill try to post up my current training protocol.
I used it to regain 50lbs in about 1.5 years. Granted there is muscle memory.

Training is number 1 though so its important.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
solid write up in here. Should help clear up all the "recommend me a stack" threads

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
solid write up in here. Should help clear up all the "recommend me a stack" threads
I think as this thread builds we will see more dynamic.
But the cycle I posted is a solid one.

There is 100% certainty that if a guy trains, eats, sleeps, etc exactly the same way for 10 weeks there would be a HUGE difference in the end result if he took the stack I outlined. 100% sure.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Next installment Ill try to post up my current training protocol. I used it to regain 50lbs in about 1.5 years. Granted there is muscle memory. Training is number 1 though so its important.
Isn't nutrition number 1 or a close brother to training :)

Either way, a very good read but I notice it repeats itself, not sure if you meant to do that or not. Also, I have been hearing a lot of smack (this forum has mostly good reviews, but almost everywhere else I look I see people saying it is placebo) about follidrone and good things, so interested in trying it out, but very skeptical.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Isn't nutrition number 1 or a close brother to training :)

Either way, a very good read but I notice it repeats itself, not sure if you meant to do that or not. Also, I have been hearing a lot of smack (this forum has mostly good reviews, but almost everywhere else I look I see people saying it is placebo) about follidrone and good things, so interested in trying it out, but very skeptical.
I did probably repeat myself. It was alot of typing and I just sort of let it rip.

Training and nutrition are number 1 and 2 for sure.

Im not sure one outweighs the other though.

if you eat like **** and train youll still probably look like **** unless your on the gears.
If you eat perfectly and sit on the couch youll still not look that great.
you need both.

Combined they are 80%
Then you need rest and supplementation etc.

Supplements should really be a way to take a 100% all program and push yourself over into the 110% range.

With regards to Follidrone.
We have sold thousands of bottles and there is maybe 1 person who says he doesnt notice it although he did buy 6 bottles for the antioxidant properties ;)
its not possible that thousands of people are having a placebo effect. In addition (-)-epicatechin is being studied as an anabolic for muscle wasting diseases and while I cant say anything publicly I can tell you that at least one of the studies is going extremely well with regards to anabolic potential.
Similar to what we are seeing in logs.

Part of the issue is this-
Here is the primary forum where I am present.
Its the primary forum we released Follidrone from.
There are dozens of logs and about a hundred reviews sponsored and now even more non sponsored.
About 99% are very strong reviews and logs with some guys gaining over the 10lbs mark.

Now...if you go to a forum where Im not, nobody has taken the product, nobody educated about it is there to talk about it and you have the expected skepticism coupled with the often present contempt prior to investigation method normally employed on forums its easy to see why things are lopsided.
I try to not get upset about it. It used to get me fuming because I believe in what IM doing. I would NEVER release a product I did not believe in 100% and know for a fact it worked. Its insulting to be honest but.......Having been in the industry for a bit now I can understand why people are this way.
There are so many **** products out there. Many companies will just release whatever they think youll buy regardless of its effect positive, negative or otherwise.
Ive said it a hundred times how I remember being there and taking every supp under the sun and none of em worked!
The Difference is I wont ever do this to people.
Our products work.

I wish there was more of me so I could go to forums and give product away and be present for the logs.
Sometimes logs get side tracked because a couple of monkeys will chime in and talk a bunch of crap and everyone parrots the negative comments.

If Im there I can answer questions and deter the usual suspects who have nothing better to do than be a thorn in the sides of others.
For now all i can do is keep making great products and do my best to get the word out to others.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome thread. I think Follidrone alone is enough for most people, though.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
I did probably repeat myself. It was alot of typing and I just sort of let it rip. Training and nutrition are number 1 and 2 for sure. Im not sure one outweighs the other though. if you eat like **** and train youll still probably look like **** unless your on the gears. If you eat perfectly and sit on the couch youll still not look that great. you need both. Combined they are 80% Then you need rest and supplementation etc. Supplements should really be a way to take a 100% all program and push yourself over into the 110% range. With regards to Follidrone. We have sold thousands of bottles and there is maybe 1 person who says he doesnt notice it although he did buy 6 bottles for the antioxidant properties ;) its not possible that thousands of people are having a placebo effect. In addition (-)-epicatechin is being studied as an anabolic for muscle wasting diseases and while I cant say anything publicly I can tell you that at least one of the studies is going extremely well with regards to anabolic potential. Similar to what we are seeing in logs. Part of the issue is this- Here is the primary forum where I am present. Its the primary forum we released Follidrone from. There are dozens of logs and about a hundred reviews sponsored and now even more non sponsored. About 99% are very strong reviews and logs with some guys gaining over the 10lbs mark. Now...if you go to a forum where Im not, nobody has taken the product, nobody educated about it is there to talk about it and you have the expected skepticism coupled with the often present contempt prior to investigation method normally employed on forums its easy to see why things are lopsided. I try to not get upset about it. It used to get me fuming because I believe in what IM doing. I would NEVER release a product I did not believe in 100% and know for a fact it worked. Its insulting to be honest but.......Having been in the industry for a bit now I can understand why people are this way. There are so many **** products out there. Many companies will just release whatever they think youll buy regardless of its effect positive, negative or otherwise. Ive said it a hundred times how I remember being there and taking every supp under the sun and none of em worked! The Difference is I wont ever do this to people. Our products work. I wish there was more of me so I could go to forums and give product away and be present for the logs. Sometimes logs get side tracked because a couple of monkeys will chime in and talk a bunch of crap and everyone parrots the negative comments. If Im there I can answer questions and deter the usual suspects who have nothing better to do than be a thorn in the sides of others. For now all i can do is keep making great products and do my best to get the word out to others.
Under the bolded Viron- you seemed to say the same thing twice the same exactly way lol like copied and pasted it twice, beyond that it looked fine to me. The placebo thing for thousands is very unlikely though I've seen a study that has been used over millions of people, sort of a placebo, but I don't think that is the case here. Well most of my skepticism comes from the fact that it is a natural anabolic. Like is there any hard evidence that it is working in the body like people have post bloods or something? I've seen some pictures and read the original thread but I like to know what is happening on the inside of the body from people using with bloods or something for proof?

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Under the bolded Viron- you seemed to say the same thing twice the same exactly way lol like copied and pasted it twice, beyond that it looked fine to me. The placebo thing for thousands is very unlikely though I've seen a study that has been used over millions of people, sort of a placebo, but I don't think that is the case here. Well most of my skepticism comes from the fact that it is a natural anabolic. Like is there any hard evidence that it is working in the body like people have post bloods or something? I've seen some pictures and read the original thread but I like to know what is happening on the inside of the body from people using with bloods or something for proof?
kisaj has posted bloodwork I believe.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
kisaj has posted bloodwork I believe.
I check his thread and I didn't see any. Might of over looked it and he is running other supps like foremon. Some time in the next few years I might give it a try. beyond that this was a good article for some off cycle optimization.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
A couple guys posted bloodwork.
Significant rise in HDL and a drop in trigs in one.
The other his LDL was so low its like...hard to believe. His ldl was below the cutoff and HDL was high.

its possible I DID copy and paste the same portion twice lol I pasted it from notepad. Ever have 9000 words get deleted when you try to post, or internet connection go down or comp crash....Im not letting that happen again lol.

Good catch, I deleted it.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
A couple guys posted bloodwork. Significant rise in HDL and a drop in trigs in one. The other his LDL was so low its like...hard to believe. His ldl was below the cutoff and HDL was high. its possible I DID copy and paste the same portion twice lol I pasted it from notepad. Ever have 9000 words get deleted when you try to post, or internet connection go down or comp crash....Im not letting that happen again lol. Good catch, I deleted it.
So follidrone would shine in pct. I will keep a closer eye on logs for sure to see how it stands up over time.

Lol. Yes one too many times.. After that happens I just leave the room and try to stay out of that room for a bit.

Interested in seeing the training part of this. :)

Jeff5886

Jeff5886

Awards
  • Established
Dude thank you for posting this! Great customer service from a great company!

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
When i run (-) epi next month I'll be sure to post a lipid panel. Really interested in that portion!

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yah its great because alot of the PH DS and AAS guys have poor cholesterol levels from all the orals.
Running Follidrone concurrent to the AAS /PH/DS cycle may help to mitigate some of the negative sides.

shoulderporn

Awards
Great read Brundel ! waiting for that natty cutting stack :)

grocker

Awards
  • Established
Brundel,

When will these stacks be available to purchase? I was planning to purchase a Folli/Formeron/Viron/Incinderine stack next Monday, but you mentioned in the other thread about putting together some stacks with new products at a discounted price.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Hey Brundel,
I remember reading in a thread that EGCG and some other things help the absorption of (-)epi . Could you post that in here or is it negligible?

808bigdog

808bigdog

Awards
Awesome looking stack! Dam it, I think I just nutted in my pants! I've been using PH'S for some time now and been looking for an ALTERNATIVE to PH'S. Just wondering how long can this stack be ran? When do you take the VIRON? And also what is Huperzine? Who makes this and where can I find it?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey Brundel,
I remember reading in a thread that EGCG and some other things help the absorption of (-)epi . Could you post that in here or is it negligible?
We are testing some potential absorption enhancement. Until i see a real change in effect from normal fd to fd with absorption i dont want to recommend anything. So far there are a couple things that look good but there have been negative side effects bad enough to stop testing. So for now just enjoy the follidrone as is. It works incredibly well :)

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We are testing some potential absorption enhancement. Until i see a real change in effect from normal fd to fd with absorption i dont want to recommend anything. So far there are a couple things that look good but there have been negative side effects bad enough to stop testing. So for now just enjoy the follidrone as is. It works incredibly well :)
Honest guy

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Solid info, Thanks for taking the time to write that out

808shredded

Awards
  • Established
Good write-up. Can't wait for the cutting stack. How about putting a discounted stack for us guys :) again, thanks for the info.

This is for Abe, with all the good information given by brundel, why were u so critical about repeating sentences? R u a teacher, if so this isn't grade school brah. U sound like a troll to me.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In about a week we will have another 4000 Follidrone.

Ill make sure we have a cut stack up at Strong supplements.

Follidrone
Formeron
Incinderine

We can do 1 of each but youll probably want 2x each.

8 weeks-

2Fd daily pre training.
Formeron 4 pumps per day.
Incinderine 4 per day.

Also there are going to be some other sick stacks up with discounts.

So your hearing it here first. We are going to run another competition in a couple weeks. Ill give you more info soon.

We are going to be working with Strong supplements as well as Antaeus labs on this one so youll be getting stacked deals of combined BLR and Antaeus products. Antaeus us releasing a new product so.....there will be deals including the new product as well as prizes for the competition from BLR, Antaeus and strong supps.

This comp is going to be huge and we want everyone involved who can be.

Ill tell you guys what the contest is soon.
You should be excited.
Im having shirts and all kinds of other goodies made for giveaways and product prizes.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Good write-up. Can't wait for the cutting stack. How about putting a discounted stack for us guys :) again, thanks for the info. This is for Abe, with all the good information given by brundel, why were u so critical about repeating sentences? R u a teacher, if so this isn't grade school brah. U sound like a troll to me.
Repeating sentences? I was pointing out that he said the same thing twice so he could correct it if that wasn't what he was trying to do. :) and I am a student, not trying to troll.

Contest? Sounds like some good stuff, love me some free clothes :D

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
In about a week we will have another 4000 Follidrone.

Ill make sure we have a cut stack up at Strong supplements.

Follidrone
Formeron
Incinderine

We can do 1 of each but youll probably want 2x each.

8 weeks-

2Fd daily pre training.
Formeron 4 pumps per day.
Incinderine 4 per day.

Also there are going to be some other sick stacks up with discounts.

So your hearing it here first. We are going to run another competition in a couple weeks. Ill give you more info soon.

We are going to be working with Strong supplements as well as Antaeus labs on this one so youll be getting stacked deals of combined BLR and Antaeus products. Antaeus us releasing a new product so.....there will be deals including the new product as well as prizes for the competition from BLR, Antaeus and strong supps.

This comp is going to be huge and we want everyone involved who can be.

Ill tell you guys what the contest is soon.
You should be excited.
Im having shirts and all kinds of other goodies made for giveaways and product prizes.
so in for this contest, will be going hard!

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
On the 15th we will begin posting everything up for judging.

Ill start a new thread-
Each contestant will post their before and after shots along with any relevant info like measurements and weight for example.

Ill post up invitations in a few places on the forums in order to get people in there for judging.
We want as many judges as possible as Bodybuilding is subjective. The more eyes we have on you the more even the judging will be.

Shortly after or perhaps even before the physique comp is over we will begin another comp.
This one will include videos and most likely a final vid with a bunch of you guys in it.
You tube channel dedicated specifically to the comp
Might even get some of my friends (pro powerlifters) to log in on the forum and give contestants some advice that may help you win.

This is not a physique comp.

Its a powerlifting comp.
We will have weight classes.

Best combined 3 lift numbers
Best BP
Best DL
Best Squat
Most reps with 235.

Etc.
At this point Ill also accept suggestions with regards to what to include in the comp. I want to get as many of you guys involved as possible as itll make for better competition.

Oh...and Antaeus is releasing a strength product concurrent to the comp so youll have access to discounted stacks with Follidrone, Formeron and the new product.

Im working on designing the rules and regulations.
Im also working on the requirements for each lift video. We need ot make sure the videos are legit.

This is gonna be fn sick

JeremyNG25

JeremyNG25

Awards
  • Established
I think as this thread builds we will see more dynamic.
But the cycle I posted is a solid one.

There is 100% certainty that if a guy trains, eats, sleeps, etc exactly the same way for 10 weeks there would be a HUGE difference in the end result if he took the stack I outlined. 100% sure.
Personally I would say the formeron is the game changer in the stack. Everything else is nice but the formeron definitely provides the biggest benefit.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
IN my opinion Follidrone packs more overall potential than Formeron.
Ive never seen Formeron put 10lbs on someone. Ever.
Ive seen Follidrone do it 30+ times now.

IM not taking anything away from Formeron. Formeron is one of my all time favorite supplements and Ive been using it for years.

Follidrone, however, is very versatile.

I dont know of many things that can, if used properly, help you add muscle while losing fat.
THis is pretty much unheard of in the world of natural supplements.
Nothing else really does this at the level Follidrone can.

Its also healthy for you.

There is so much I can say about it.....
http://www.blacklionresearch.com/black-lion-research-blog/2014/6/14/follidrone-the-king-of-natural-anabolics

JeremyNG25

JeremyNG25

Awards
  • Established
IN my opinion Follidrone packs more overall potential than Formeron.
Ive never seen Formeron put 10lbs on someone. Ever.
Ive seen Follidrone do it 30+ times now.

IM not taking anything away from Formeron. Formeron is one of my all time favorite supplements and Ive been using it for years.

Follidrone, however, is very versatile.

I dont know of many things that can, if used properly, help you add muscle while losing fat.
THis is pretty much unheard of in the world of natural supplements.
Nothing else really does this at the level Follidrone can.

Its also healthy for you.

There is so much I can say about it.....
http://www.blacklionresearch.com/black-lion-research-blog/2014/6/14/follidrone-the-king-of-natural-anabolics
Oh ok cool. Well I have follidrone I just haven't used it yet. It's still very unfamiliar to me but the logs look fantastic. I'll give it a run at some point and hopefully I have a good experience. No one has experienced any severe joint/tendon problems with it yet have they?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There is 0 reason for anyone to experience joint pain.
When you do use it take advantage of it. Eat more...train super hard. Sleep alot...use it.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh ok cool. Well I have follidrone I just haven't used it yet. It's still very unfamiliar to me but the logs look fantastic. I'll give it a run at some point and hopefully I have a good experience. No one has experienced any severe joint/tendon problems with it yet have they?
You are going to like Follidrone! I recommend a full 8 weeks. There is no joint or tendon pain caused by Follidrone. The increased endurance from it will increase your total lifted volume though.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You are going to like Follidrone! I recommend a full 8 weeks. There is no joint or tendon pain caused by Follidrone. The increased endurance from it will increase your total lifted volume though.
I agree here nike fuel band friend lol

8-12 weeks is best

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Currently Follidrone is in stock at TGB supplements!
I have a couple thousand bottles to ship to retailers this week but it will go fast so get to TGB asap and get some!!!

cainb96

Awards
Whats the best way to take Folidrone? I seen in a different thread to take 2 pre. How far out?

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Whats the best way to take Folidrone? I seen in a different thread to take 2 pre. How far out?
Best for me was 2 caps 30 mins preworkout. Enjoy!

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
2 caps 30 minutes pre is what most are doing and enjoying

Lol Kenpo Ninja-posted your answer first

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
turff49

turff49

Awards
Dose every day as the effects are cumulative. Besides, what the heck is an "off" day?!!! Lol
Hahaha!!! An off day!!!! I don't think Kenpo has had an off day in 20 years! lol