When will follidrone be back in stock at orbit?

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just as the title states.. brundel

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bump

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards

I'm waiting on this as well, as of 2 weeks ago it was said we were being sent our shipment last week..

I check a few times a day because I know there is still demand and people awaiting more; but I wonder if a BLR rep knows if/when this is being sent

dcuozzo

Awards
Any discount codes for new customer need to place an order

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any discount codes for new customer need to place an order
look at driven2lifts signature ^^ the post right above yours

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Yessir, 10% off your order with the code SOCIAL

DevilDog2136

DevilDog2136

Awards
  • Established
Awesome results on cholesterol. I have a friend with genetically high cholesterol and told him about this and he picked up a bottle ran at 1 cap a day pwo and got his levels tested before and after. His cholesterol dropped 350 points. Said he has never felt better and has even ordered more since then. Just thought everyone should know about this awesome benefit. Trying to get him to send me pics of his lab work as he lives in Texas and I'm in Cali.

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
Awesome results on cholesterol. I have a friend with genetically high cholesterol and told him about this and he picked up a bottle ran at 1 cap a day pwo and got his levels tested before and after. His cholesterol dropped 350 points. Said he has never felt better and has even ordered more since then. Just thought everyone should know about this awesome benefit. Trying to get him to send me pics of his lab work as he lives in Texas and I'm in Cali.
What was his starting point?

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
That's crazy high. Is that on a fasted blood test or blood drawing after eating McDonalds.

DevilDog2136

DevilDog2136

Awards
  • Established
Just asked and he said fasted his genetics disorder has killed 3 people in his family in there 30s already so he's pretty cautious about what he eats

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
Wow. I'm curious where mine is at this point I've been in the high 200 for many years. I'm overdue for blood tests.

drinkyboy

Awards
  • Established
Big bump as stash is running low! Bruuuuuundle! Need more foooooolli!

drinkyboy

Awards
  • Established
Thanks mission. Got there just in time...only 3 left lol

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ordered follidrone from orbit on the 20th and while the order changed from processing to completed today I have not received shipping information. Do you typically receive shipping information from orbit? Do orders typically take a couple days to ship? I am not concerned about receiving as I have ordered from orbit in the past and always got my order it's just been a while so I do not remember whether or not shipping info is sent. Thank you!