When will Incinderine be available?

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. When will Incinderine be available?

Just curious to see an ETA. Really looking forward to giving it a try.

2. I have it sitting in front of my right now.
    Waiting on labels.
    The first place it will be available is through the BLR website.

Ill setup some incinderine, Formeron stacks as well.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH Follow your own path-
    •   

3. How do you dose incinderine

4. Where can I order it?

5. I have incinderine right now.
    I shipped product to the top retailer on our where to buy page
    NP will get some shipped to them tomorrow.

If you want to order now you can order through me. CC or paypal.
    Im setting our website up to take orders. Perhaps Ill make it live today and we can try to order through the site.

Incinderine is taken 2 caps twice a day.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    I have it sitting in front of my right now. Waiting on labels. The first place it will be available is through the BLR website. Ill setup some incinderine, Formeron stacks as well.
    That sounds like a great stack. Any chance it is offered at online retailers?
    Mr. Supps Board Rep

7. Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    That sounds like a great stack. Any chance it is offered at online retailers?
    Yes it likely is already.
    If not You can buy it direct from me.
    Ill setup some stacks on our site or you can just PM me and pay via CC or paypal.

8. I read that you are not supposed to eat certain carbs/starches when taking this. Is this true?

9. Yea need to try this
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

10. I just received my x gels formeron and incinderine. I am going to wait to start until I get my GMs I am also thinking of adding alphamass.

11. Quote Originally Posted by davidmma View Post
    I just received my x gels formeron and incinderine. I am going to wait to start until I get my GMs I am also thinking of adding alphamass.
    Should be a great cycle!!

12. It has been i have seen myself get leaner and maintain strength I will see if I can do a review.

13. How does this differ from all other fat burner brundel?

14. I've been taking it for 3 weeks. Stuff is strong and amazing. I don't drink coffee anymore. Long lasting energy for me just taking 1. I've been experimenting with dose and I've tried after eating. This is a very good product. As far as fat loss , verdict is still out. So fat energy is VERY good. Focus and mental clarity is a plus. I feel very very good taking this supplement. I break a sweat very easy so I know the metabolism aspect is switching to a higher gear. The last two days I've been taking one in the morning and one after lunch. It takes a little longer to kick in after a meal but I don't mind that. Good job on this one. It's a staple for me. P.s. wawa is probably pissed that I don't stop for java anymore. It's cheaper to buy this supplement

15. Nicee. Thanx mission for that. What happened to brundel? He's usually quick on replying. Haven't seen him in a while.

16. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    Nicee. Thanx mission for that. What happened to brundel? He's usually quick on replying. Haven't seen him in a while.
    Probably taking the night off. He's been on a roller coaster lately.

17. Quote Originally Posted by Mission1 View Post
    Probably taking the night off. He's been on a roller coaster lately.
    Gotcha. We all need time off from things lol. Brundel be going in too.

18. Quote Originally Posted by Mission1 View Post
    I've been taking it for 3 weeks. Stuff is strong and amazing. I don't drink coffee anymore. Long lasting energy for me just taking 1. I've been experimenting with dose and I've tried after eating. This is a very good product. As far as fat loss , verdict is still out. So fat energy is VERY good. Focus and mental clarity is a plus. I feel very very good taking this supplement. I break a sweat very easy so I know the metabolism aspect is switching to a higher gear. The last two days I've been taking one in the morning and one after lunch. It takes a little longer to kick in after a meal but I don't mind that. Good job on this one. It's a staple for me. P.s. wawa is probably pissed that I don't stop for java anymore. It's cheaper to buy this supplement
    Great feedback.

I'll take my 1st capsule of Incinderine tomorrow so we'll see how it's gonna affect me.

What side effects did you notice taking in morning on empty stomach versus after lunch?

My body is usually fast on giving me diarrhea even if eat simple food like 2 apples so we'll see how this goes - I'm taking probiotics 10 days now.

19. Quote Originally Posted by ahh123 View Post

Great feedback.

I'll take my 1st capsule of Incinderine tomorrow so we'll see how it's gonna affect me.

What side effects did you notice taking in morning on empty stomach versus after lunch?

My body is usually fast on giving me diarrhea even if eat simple food like 2 apples so we'll see how this goes - I'm taking probiotics 10 days now.
    No side effect for me at all in that department. The extra energy actually helps me in my ability to think clear and with strong conviction as I speak... Weird. It kinda gives me that alpha thing. Just be prepared to feel the heat. I feel my temperature cranking and its very easy to break a sweat. I had to drive with the air cranking when I was visiting my clients.

20. Sorry yes i just need a break from time to time.
    Incinderine really is great stuff.
    In short its different because every ingredient is in there for s reason but also in proper doses. Lots of fat burners are over stimmed and then have trace amounts of the other ingredients just so it looks good on the label.
    Viable amounts of every ingredient.
    Ever ingredient can be used by itself in the doses we use.
    Not over stimmed.
    Not over priced.
    Works great. A bunch of my friends use this stuff for contest prep.

Combined with Formeron and Follidrone it makes for a very good cut stack.

21. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    Sorry yes i just need a break from time to time. Incinderine really is great stuff. In short its different because every ingredient is in there for s reason but also in proper doses. Lots of fat burners are over stimmed and then have trace amounts of the other ingredients just so it looks good on the label. Viable amounts of every ingredient. Ever ingredient can be used by itself in the doses we use. Not over stimmed. Not over priced. Works great. A bunch of my friends use this stuff for contest prep. Combined with Formeron and Follidrone it makes for a very good cut stack.
    UK release date bro?

Been looking at your products and look forward to trying them

22. to be frank i was a bit disappointed when i first looked at the ingredient panel.most of the stuff in incinderine is generally not considered as very effective in terms of fat burning (raspberry ketones,synephrine,green tea extract).should only have subtle effects.forskoline and yohimbine were the only two which looked promising to me

23. Quote Originally Posted by uubiduu View Post
    to be frank i was a bit disappointed when i first looked at the ingredient panel.most of the stuff in incinderine is generally not considered as very effective in terms of fat burning (raspberry ketones,synephrine,green tea extract).should only have subtle effects.forskoline and yohimbine were the only two which looked promising to me
    But aren't those 3 that you don't like good at preventing fat gain?

24. Is this going to be available ever again? No one has it.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. When will chocolate be available
    By bigbeef in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 05-29-2010, 03:54 PM
  2. New Anabolic Pump - when will it be available??
    By bullet in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-12-2007, 11:42 AM