When will Incinderine be available?

dcuozzo

Awards
Just curious to see an ETA. Really looking forward to giving it a try.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have it sitting in front of my right now.
Waiting on labels.
The first place it will be available is through the BLR website.

Ill setup some incinderine, Formeron stacks as well.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have incinderine right now.
I shipped product to the top retailer on our where to buy page
NP will get some shipped to them tomorrow.

If you want to order now you can order through me. CC or paypal.
Im setting our website up to take orders. Perhaps Ill make it live today and we can try to order through the site.

Incinderine is taken 2 caps twice a day.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have it sitting in front of my right now. Waiting on labels. The first place it will be available is through the BLR website. Ill setup some incinderine, Formeron stacks as well.
That sounds like a great stack. Any chance it is offered at online retailers?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That sounds like a great stack. Any chance it is offered at online retailers?
Yes it likely is already.
If not You can buy it direct from me.
Ill setup some stacks on our site or you can just PM me and pay via CC or paypal.

dcuozzo

Awards
I read that you are not supposed to eat certain carbs/starches when taking this. Is this true?

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yea need to try this

davidmma

Awards
  • Established
I just received my x gels formeron and incinderine. I am going to wait to start until I get my GMs I am also thinking of adding alphamass.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just received my x gels formeron and incinderine. I am going to wait to start until I get my GMs I am also thinking of adding alphamass.
Should be a great cycle!!

davidmma

Awards
  • Established
It has been i have seen myself get leaner and maintain strength I will see if I can do a review.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How does this differ from all other fat burner brundel?

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
I've been taking it for 3 weeks. Stuff is strong and amazing. I don't drink coffee anymore. Long lasting energy for me just taking 1. I've been experimenting with dose and I've tried after eating. This is a very good product. As far as fat loss , verdict is still out. So fat energy is VERY good. Focus and mental clarity is a plus. I feel very very good taking this supplement. I break a sweat very easy so I know the metabolism aspect is switching to a higher gear. The last two days I've been taking one in the morning and one after lunch. It takes a little longer to kick in after a meal but I don't mind that. Good job on this one. It's a staple for me. P.s. wawa is probably pissed that I don't stop for java anymore. It's cheaper to buy this supplement;)

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nicee. Thanx mission for that. What happened to brundel? He's usually quick on replying. Haven't seen him in a while.

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
Nicee. Thanx mission for that. What happened to brundel? He's usually quick on replying. Haven't seen him in a while.
Probably taking the night off. He's been on a roller coaster lately.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Probably taking the night off. He's been on a roller coaster lately.
Gotcha. We all need time off from things lol. Brundel be going in too.

ahh123

ahh123

Awards
  • Established
I've been taking it for 3 weeks. Stuff is strong and amazing. I don't drink coffee anymore. Long lasting energy for me just taking 1. I've been experimenting with dose and I've tried after eating. This is a very good product. As far as fat loss , verdict is still out. So fat energy is VERY good. Focus and mental clarity is a plus. I feel very very good taking this supplement. I break a sweat very easy so I know the metabolism aspect is switching to a higher gear. The last two days I've been taking one in the morning and one after lunch. It takes a little longer to kick in after a meal but I don't mind that. Good job on this one. It's a staple for me. P.s. wawa is probably pissed that I don't stop for java anymore. It's cheaper to buy this supplement;)
Great feedback.

I'll take my 1st capsule of Incinderine tomorrow so we'll see how it's gonna affect me.

What side effects did you notice taking in morning on empty stomach versus after lunch?

My body is usually fast on giving me diarrhea even if eat simple food like 2 apples so we'll see how this goes - I'm taking probiotics 10 days now.

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
Great feedback.

I'll take my 1st capsule of Incinderine tomorrow so we'll see how it's gonna affect me.

What side effects did you notice taking in morning on empty stomach versus after lunch?

My body is usually fast on giving me diarrhea even if eat simple food like 2 apples so we'll see how this goes - I'm taking probiotics 10 days now.
No side effect for me at all in that department. The extra energy actually helps me in my ability to think clear and with strong conviction as I speak... Weird. It kinda gives me that alpha thing. Just be prepared to feel the heat. I feel my temperature cranking and its very easy to break a sweat. I had to drive with the air cranking when I was visiting my clients.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sorry yes i just need a break from time to time.
Incinderine really is great stuff.
In short its different because every ingredient is in there for s reason but also in proper doses. Lots of fat burners are over stimmed and then have trace amounts of the other ingredients just so it looks good on the label.
Viable amounts of every ingredient.
Ever ingredient can be used by itself in the doses we use.
Not over stimmed.
Not over priced.
Works great. A bunch of my friends use this stuff for contest prep.

Combined with Formeron and Follidrone it makes for a very good cut stack.

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Sorry yes i just need a break from time to time. Incinderine really is great stuff. In short its different because every ingredient is in there for s reason but also in proper doses. Lots of fat burners are over stimmed and then have trace amounts of the other ingredients just so it looks good on the label. Viable amounts of every ingredient. Ever ingredient can be used by itself in the doses we use. Not over stimmed. Not over priced. Works great. A bunch of my friends use this stuff for contest prep. Combined with Formeron and Follidrone it makes for a very good cut stack.
UK release date bro?

Been looking at your products and look forward to trying them

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
to be frank i was a bit disappointed when i first looked at the ingredient panel.most of the stuff in incinderine is generally not considered as very effective in terms of fat burning (raspberry ketones,synephrine,green tea extract).should only have subtle effects.forskoline and yohimbine were the only two which looked promising to me

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
to be frank i was a bit disappointed when i first looked at the ingredient panel.most of the stuff in incinderine is generally not considered as very effective in terms of fat burning (raspberry ketones,synephrine,green tea extract).should only have subtle effects.forskoline and yohimbine were the only two which looked promising to me
But aren't those 3 that you don't like good at preventing fat gain?

celliem

celliem

Awards
Is this going to be available ever again? No one has it. :(

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is this going to be available ever again? No one has it. :(
Not sure. The problem is there are so many products out there that are just full of cheap stimulants. This drives the price of fat burners down super low which in turn makes it so that if I want to be competitive price wise I have to either use **** ingredients or basically make no profit.
I have a plan to release a new one but its on the back burner.

celliem

celliem

Awards
Not sure. The problem is there are so many products out there that are just full of cheap stimulants. This drives the price of fat burners down super low which in turn makes it so that if I want to be competitive price wise I have to either use **** ingredients or basically make no profit.
I have a plan to release a new one but its on the back burner.
I really loved Incinderine. It was amazing. I do hope I see again or can find it but until then I look forward to your new one then.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The first incinderine was Legit for sure but It was formulated quickly. Like in an hour. As you guys probably have noticed this is not how things normally work with me. I spend months and sometimes years formulating, Testing, and reformulating.
I have a list of ingredients to test for Incinderine 2. Once I get these next 3 products to market Ill revisit it.
For now of primary importance is=
Pre workout
top secret project x
Next natty anabolic.
These 3 will all be released in 2017.

celliem

celliem

Awards
I am excited about that! I look forward to seeing your next products!! :wow: