When will Incinderine be available?

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. Quote Originally Posted by celliem View Post
    Is this going to be available ever again? No one has it.
    I believe Brundel is Re-formulating it. It's on the list
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to


  2. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    I believe Brundel is Re-formulating it. It's on the list
    I'm new here. What list?
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by celliem View Post
    Is this going to be available ever again? No one has it.
    Not sure. The problem is there are so many products out there that are just full of cheap stimulants. This drives the price of fat burners down super low which in turn makes it so that if I want to be competitive price wise I have to either use **** ingredients or basically make no profit.
    I have a plan to release a new one but its on the back burner.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH Follow your own path-

  4. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    Not sure. The problem is there are so many products out there that are just full of cheap stimulants. This drives the price of fat burners down super low which in turn makes it so that if I want to be competitive price wise I have to either use **** ingredients or basically make no profit.
    I have a plan to release a new one but its on the back burner.
    I really loved Incinderine. It was amazing. I do hope I see again or can find it but until then I look forward to your new one then.

  5. The first incinderine was Legit for sure but It was formulated quickly. Like in an hour. As you guys probably have noticed this is not how things normally work with me. I spend months and sometimes years formulating, Testing, and reformulating.
    I have a list of ingredients to test for Incinderine 2. Once I get these next 3 products to market Ill revisit it.
    For now of primary importance is=
    Pre workout
    top secret project x
    Next natty anabolic.
    These 3 will all be released in 2017.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH Follow your own path-
    •   
       


  6. I am excited about that! I look forward to seeing your next products!!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. When will chocolate be available
    By bigbeef in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 05-29-2010, 03:54 PM
  2. New Anabolic Pump - when will it be available??
    By bullet in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-12-2007, 11:42 AM
Log in
Log in