New Product VIRON FAQ!!!

Page 2 of 13 First 1234 ... Last

1. I just started taking Follidron, and want to add this to it. I am also already taking a test booster. should I stop the booster before taking this or is ok stack?

2. Hey Kisaj, what effects have U noticed from Viron while being on HRT ???

Quote Originally Posted by kisaj View Post
    It's seriously very good. You wouldn't find a better tongkat product on the market and I say that because I've tried most all of them.
    •   

3. Increased libido and slight alpha increase.

4. Thanks, I will put that on my next order !!!

Quote Originally Posted by kisaj View Post
    Increased libido and slight alpha increase.

5. Kisaj 2 caps/day what are thinking ? 1 cap wake up and 1 cap pre workout about 3 hours later.
    •   

6. Yeah, that is good. My supplement routine is always split between first thing in the a.m. and then about 1-2pm.

7. Hey guys no one responded to my question. If I am already taking a test booster, should I stop it before taking Viron. Or can I stack?

8. You can continue as Viron is going to help increase free test and lower SHBG.

9. Is there concern for hair loss with viron?

10. Not likely no.
    There may be a slight increase in DHT but not enough to cause hairloss.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH Take your own path-

11. I'm going to order Viron and Folli run it for two months. I wanted to add something else to stack would something like Ad-3 or armcare work here? Anything else I could and for synergy? Not doing formeron. Thanks.

12. I am no expert, but you probably add something like SNS-Xgels. Then again it depends on what you are trying to achieve since I don't know the supps you mentioned. I am currently running folli stacked with SNS-xgels and I am loving the pump and vascular I am getting. With me about to add viron....hmm, who knows lol.

13. Ad-3 and armcare is An-drosta-3,5-diene-7,17-dione.

Just wondering if something like that would be good to add with viron/Folli. I've done ara ARA

14. I bought two bottles of viron. I didn't realize it was 60 servings. Any negatives to running 2 per day. One night one day. Or two at once. I was hoping to run this for 2 months.

15. Quote Originally Posted by StellaArtois View Post
    I bought two bottles of viron. I didn't realize it was 60 servings. Any negatives to running 2 per day. One night one day. Or two at once. I was hoping to run this for 2 months.
    I ran it at 2 (one am then one pm) but I was also on formeron at that time. Now I'm jist running one cap a day and still feel great. Try one, save the other bottle for rainy days

16. Most run 1 a day, but prefer the extra kick and run 2 on training days.

17. 2 is good ! I run 1 am and 1 pm, I'm going to do 2 am before training.
    2 bottles = 24 weeks at 1 cap
    2 bottles = 12 weeks at 2 caps

18. 1 cap is sufficient enough.
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

19. 1 cap is sufficient enough.

20. Quote Originally Posted by StellaArtois View Post
    I bought two bottles of viron. I didn't realize it was 60 servings. Any negatives to running 2 per day. One night one day. Or two at once. I was hoping to run this for 2 months.
    I like 2 caps per day.

21. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    I like 2 caps per day.
    First thing or spread?

22. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post

First thing or spread?
    After breakfast.

23. Viron got here today, looking forward to throwing it in with my Follidrone which has been a great product. Putting on good weight easier then I've ever been able to. Working overseas right now and the guys are asking what Im taking, always good when your gains are noticeable.

24. Quote Originally Posted by Todd Garner View Post
    Viron got here today, looking forward to throwing it in with my Follidrone which has been a great product. Putting on good weight easier then I've ever been able to. Working overseas right now and the guys are asking what Im taking, always good when your gains are noticeable.
    Awesome brother. I love when people notice as well.
    Im especially happy when I know its my products your using

Keep up then hard work and let us know how the Viron works!!

25. Solid thread with Info
    Current Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/291581-officially-chasing-abs.html#post5714196
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. NEW PRODUCT!! FOLLIDRONE FAQ
    By brundel in forum Black Lion Research
    Replies: 2030
    Last Post: 07-05-2014, 11:03 AM
  2. Nutrex Vitrix - New Product
    By Nelson in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-12-2003, 09:00 AM
  3. Question about the new products available at BDC
    By CROWLER in forum Anabolics