New Product VIRON FAQ!!!

Page 14 of 15 First ... 12131415 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Advisable to use for someone on test (trt doses)?
    Absolutely. My free t was in the 150s last time I checked. Currently On hrt. I've seen it as low as 7. I've always been a fan of boron. Have used it for a decade before Viron. And we have a really strong tongkat extract that targets all the right constituents. I think most do not.
    So 150 is nice.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower.
    -Steve Jobs


  2. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    Absolutely. My free t was in the 150s last time I checked. Currently On hrt. I've seen it as low as 7. I've always been a fan of boron. Have used it for a decade before Viron. And we have a really strong tongkat extract that targets all the right constituents. I think most do not.
    So 150 is nice.
    I have started using Viron myself for the past 3 weeks along with a cruise dose of TRT. I feel so much better compared to using a different test booster that I have previously recommended. BLR products definitely work!
    Black Lion Research Representative
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by jgntyce View Post
    I have started using Viron myself for the past 3 weeks along with a cruise dose of TRT. I feel so much better compared to using a different test booster that I have previously recommended. BLR products definitely work!
    It's interesting...alot of "test boosters" have antiandrogens in them.
    They are SUPER common in pct products but they shouldn't be in either. Things like dim, saw palmetto etc. Viron really seems to make a difference for me. Feels like upping my total t by 100%. Because free t is so high.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower.
    -Steve Jobs

  4. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    I've seen some labs from others and my own.
    In natural guys we see a modest increase in total test with a strong increase in free test.
    My last free t was 150ng/dl.
    150? Thats crazy man..
    Had labs recently and total was 379 with free at 3 if my conversion was ok. ( 30 pg/ml was the labs if i recall cerrectly..)
    Decided to get another bottle of Viron , and run it at 2 caps per day , one morning and one pre...

  5. Quote Originally Posted by ktm620 View Post
    150? Thats crazy man..
    Had labs recently and total was 379 with free at 3 if my conversion was ok. ( 30 pg/ml was the labs if i recall cerrectly..)
    Decided to get another bottle of Viron , and run it at 2 caps per day , one morning and one pre...
    THis is about where mine was when I decided to go on HRT.
    If it doesnt come up you might need to consider. Or if it comes up but drops again. There is no reason to suffer man.
    I promise you dont realize how bad you feel until you fix it. Then your like WTF...how did I even exist like that.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower.
    -Steve Jobs
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    THis is about where mine was when I decided to go on HRT.
    If it doesnt come up you might need to consider. Or if it comes up but drops again. There is no reason to suffer man.
    I promise you dont realize how bad you feel until you fix it. Then your like WTF...how did I even exist like that.
    Iím very much looking forward to that last paragraph lol
    Owner; Human Performance Science (HPS)
    HPSSupps.com
    Instagram.com/HPScience
    Facebook.com/HPScience

  7. My "collection" thus far.....(3 bottles of Foli came and gone lol )
    I get what you guys are saying totally...
    For many reasons for now i ll just go the Viron way...
    I ll use it as a staple for one year ( prob at half dose every day , or 5 on 2 off ) and see then where labs are and reassess...Name:  IMG_20180301_165248_01.jpg
Views: 172
Size:  192.5 KB

  8. Quote Originally Posted by ktm620 View Post
    My "collection" thus far.....(3 bottles of Foli came and gone lol )
    I get what you guys are saying totally...
    For many reasons for now i ll just go the Viron way...
    I ll use it as a staple for one year ( prob at half dose every day , or 5 on 2 off ) and see then where labs are and reassess...Name:  IMG_20180301_165248_01.jpg
Views: 172
Size:  192.5 KB
    Oooh. That looks tasty.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower.
    -Steve Jobs

  9. Sure is , and from winter time its Ara out Vector in!
    ( ok ok maybe i ll get one bottle to go with Folli and recomp before that , lol )

  10. Viron working well until now.
    Just started the second bottle 5d on 2 off. Energy up and generally feeling more uplifted, strengh is same even though i am trying to diet.
    I ll go one more full dose bottle and then two months at 1 cap per day , along with full dose of Exotherm and Lean Xtreme ( yeah really looking forward for that stack...)

  11. Quote Originally Posted by ktm620 View Post
    Viron working well until now.
    Just started the second bottle 5d on 2 off. Energy up and generally feeling more uplifted, strengh is same even though i am trying to diet.
    I ll go one more full dose bottle and then two months at 1 cap per day , along with full dose of Exotherm and Lean Xtreme ( yeah really looking forward for that stack...)
    Yah that sounds like a good stack for sure
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower.
    -Steve Jobs

  12. I don’t wana be that guy but want to know if anyone else has experienced the same. Since I’ve started Vector I’ve noticed a lot more loose hairs when washing my hair. Has anyone else noticed this? Really want to continue Vector but scared it’s raising my dht

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Joshlm69 View Post
    I donít wana be that guy but want to know if anyone else has experienced the same. Since Iíve started Vector Iíve noticed a lot more loose hairs when washing my hair. Has anyone else noticed this? Really want to continue Vector but scared itís raising my dht
    I actually experienced the opposite. Facial, chest, armpit, and pelvic areas to be exact. Try putting this question in the Vector thread where more of the testers will see it.
    Current Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/291581-officially-chasing-abs.html#post5714196

  14. Quote Originally Posted by TheMovement View Post
    I actually experienced the opposite. Facial, chest, armpit, and pelvic areas to be exact. Try putting this question in the Vector thread where more of the testers will see it.
    That would be the effects of raised testosterone which would increase body/face hair growth/thickness, but also increases DHT = shedding/thinning of hair on head if the person suffers from MPB if I’m correct

  15. Vector doesn't raise dht. It might raise test slightly in some people but not all and we are talking about non significant rises which would mean likely 0 or undetectable dht conversion. I've also seen labs showing no rise in test with vector so... It's probably not dht.

    I think many times the guys who are pre disposed to losing their hair are understandably concerned that it'll fall out. They look for reasons and culprits but the reality is if your prone to male pattern baldness your hair is falling out regardless of supplements etc.
    Do you have uncles and or parents who are bald? If so, I suggest accepting the inevitable. It'll make it easier to deal with.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower.
    -Steve Jobs

  16. Hi Friends,
    Is it good idea to add ashwagandha (KSM-66) to viron + follidrone stack? or does it decrease the effect of viron?

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Joshlm69 View Post
    That would be the effects of raised testosterone which would increase body/face hair growth/thickness, but also increases DHT = shedding/thinning of hair on head if the person suffers from MPB if I’m correct
    I have thought the same with my thinning hairline but the whole time using Vector I didn't notice a thing and it was a big plus for me. I have no family history of MPB but things happen.
    Current Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/291581-officially-chasing-abs.html#post5714196

  18. For long term use ( at half dose lets say for several months ) would Letrone be necessary?

  19. Quote Originally Posted by ktm620 View Post
    For long term use ( at half dose lets say for several months ) would Letrone be necessary?
    Even at full dose you probably don't need letrone.
    Test boosters don't raise test levels above normal ranges. They just help you get to high normal. Viron increases the percent of "free test" which is the part that is available to bind to receptors. My labs show that viron can raise free test well above normal.
    So it's like having really high test levels without the side effects we would expect from supra physiological test levels. Like gyno.
    And I know guys who have been on viron for years without a break at full dose.
    No worries
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower.
    -Steve Jobs

  20. Quote Originally Posted by kadimcelik View Post
    Hi Friends,
    Is it good idea to add ashwagandha (KSM-66) to viron + follidrone stack? or does it decrease the effect of viron?
    Do you know of a study indicating ashwaghsnda interacts with eurycoma?
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower.
    -Steve Jobs

  21. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    Do you know of a study indicating ashwaghsnda interacts with eurycoma?
    I see no reason why theyíd interact negatively. If anything, I find they go very well together for mood and libido.
    Performax Labs Online Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

  22. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    Do you know of a study indicating ashwaghsnda interacts with eurycoma?
    I don't know, do you have link? Or can you explain?

  23. Quote Originally Posted by kadimcelik View Post
    I don't know, do you have link? Or can you explain?
    Itís should be fine. Iíve seen supplements that have both of them in the same capsule. Viron is awesome.
    Black Lion Research Rep

  24. Viron is out of stock on the BLR site. I am sure thereís more stock in other online retailers. However, this shows how great and popular a supplement that Viron is!
    Black Lion Research Representative

  25. I use ksm66 with viron. Iíve not looked for any studies on the combo, but anecdotally things are going very well. I use this year round along with Letrone, follidrone2.0 and just added in vector earlier this week.
    Owner; Human Performance Science (HPS)
    HPSSupps.com
    Instagram.com/HPScience
    Facebook.com/HPScience
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. NEW PRODUCT!! FOLLIDRONE FAQ
    By brundel in forum Black Lion Research
    Replies: 2030
    Last Post: 07-05-2014, 11:03 AM
  2. Nutrex Vitrix - New Product
    By Nelson in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-12-2003, 09:00 AM
  3. Question about the new products available at BDC
    By CROWLER in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-03-2003, 11:47 PM
  4. EQL releases new Product
    By YellowJacket in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-02-2003, 07:05 PM
Log in
Log in