New Product VIRON FAQ!!!

Page 14 of 14 First ... 121314

1. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Advisable to use for someone on test (trt doses)?
    Absolutely. My free t was in the 150s last time I checked. Currently On hrt. I've seen it as low as 7. I've always been a fan of boron. Have used it for a decade before Viron. And we have a really strong tongkat extract that targets all the right constituents. I think most do not.
    So 150 is nice.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower.
    -Steve Jobs

2. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    Absolutely. My free t was in the 150s last time I checked. Currently On hrt. I've seen it as low as 7. I've always been a fan of boron. Have used it for a decade before Viron. And we have a really strong tongkat extract that targets all the right constituents. I think most do not.
    So 150 is nice.
    I have started using Viron myself for the past 3 weeks along with a cruise dose of TRT. I feel so much better compared to using a different test booster that I have previously recommended. BLR products definitely work!
    Black Lion Research Representative
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by jgntyce View Post
    I have started using Viron myself for the past 3 weeks along with a cruise dose of TRT. I feel so much better compared to using a different test booster that I have previously recommended. BLR products definitely work!
    It's interesting...alot of "test boosters" have antiandrogens in them.
    They are SUPER common in pct products but they shouldn't be in either. Things like dim, saw palmetto etc. Viron really seems to make a difference for me. Feels like upping my total t by 100%. Because free t is so high.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    -Steve Jobs

4. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    I've seen some labs from others and my own.
    In natural guys we see a modest increase in total test with a strong increase in free test.
    My last free t was 150ng/dl.
    150? Thats crazy man..
    Had labs recently and total was 379 with free at 3 if my conversion was ok. ( 30 pg/ml was the labs if i recall cerrectly..)
    Decided to get another bottle of Viron , and run it at 2 caps per day , one morning and one pre...

5. Quote Originally Posted by ktm620 View Post
    150? Thats crazy man..
    Had labs recently and total was 379 with free at 3 if my conversion was ok. ( 30 pg/ml was the labs if i recall cerrectly..)
    Decided to get another bottle of Viron , and run it at 2 caps per day , one morning and one pre...
    THis is about where mine was when I decided to go on HRT.
    If it doesnt come up you might need to consider. Or if it comes up but drops again. There is no reason to suffer man.
    I promise you dont realize how bad you feel until you fix it. Then your like WTF...how did I even exist like that.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    -Steve Jobs
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    THis is about where mine was when I decided to go on HRT.
    If it doesnt come up you might need to consider. Or if it comes up but drops again. There is no reason to suffer man.
    I promise you dont realize how bad you feel until you fix it. Then your like WTF...how did I even exist like that.
    Iím very much looking forward to that last paragraph lol
    Owner; Human Performance Science (HPS)
    HPSSupps.com
    Instagram.com/HPScience
    Facebook.com/HPScience
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. NEW PRODUCT!! FOLLIDRONE FAQ
    By brundel in forum Black Lion Research
    Replies: 2030
    Last Post: 07-05-2014, 12:03 PM
  2. Nutrex Vitrix - New Product