What to stack with Formeron?

Jaykent

Jaykent

Awards
Just interest in a natural stack for lean gains. Formeron looks like an amazing product but I wanted to know what products works well with it for my mass gaining goals. (Or would standalone be better)

Thanks for your help!

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Just interest in a natural stack for lean gains. Formeron looks like an amazing product but I wanted to know what products works well with it for my mass gaining goals. (Or would standalone be better) Thanks for your help!
Follidrone & Viron

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Honestly, nothing is going to be better than folli and viron. You will be hitting it from all angles.

lower e2
increased free test
cardio support/heart health
improve lipids
increased bone strength

All of this is going to help you in the gym, on the field, or any physical activity you may be involved with.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would run one of these stacks

Formeron+ Follidrone

Formeron+ Viron
Formeron+ incinderine

Bulking Form,Foll Viron
Cutting Form, Foll, Incinderine

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I run Form, Folli, and Viron on TRT and think it is pretty freaking nice.

newbie8

Awards
I would run one of these stacks

Formeron+ Follidrone

Formeron+ Viron
Formeron+ incinderine

Bulking Form,Foll Viron
Cutting Form, Foll, Incinderine
Brundel, I ordered the following: Formeron, Follidrone and Incinderine. How should I take this? In addition, will it help for bulking and cutting fat?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Incinderine is a fat burner so its more for cutting.
Formeron and Follidrone go both ways. They can be used for a cut or a bulk just depending on food intake.

I would focus on one or the other. Gain/bulk or cut fat.

It is possible to gain muscle and lose fat but its extremely difficult.

I would use the stack as a cutter.
Follidrone- 2 caps per workout.
Formeron- depending on how much you have and what dose your going to run. Min 2 pumps daily 1 am 1 p.. If you have a couple bottles run it at 4 pumps.
Incinderine- take 2 when you wake up and 2 about 6 hours later. DO not take at night.

wolfpack893

wolfpack893

Awards
  • Established
bulking on folli,form, and viron right now, already gained 6lbs in 3 weeks and have a log running, its good stuff man.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
bulking on folli,form, and viron right now, already gained 6lbs in 3 weeks and have a log running, its good stuff man.
So stoked bro.
Glad your liking the stack. Its probably the best natty stack available.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
At 4 pumps you need 2 bottles for an 8 week cycle right? What would be the potential side at this amount? I know it's minimal but I just want to be prepared as a just in case. I have one bottle in hand but this thread just gave me an idea to use it for bulking during my mini pct for osta

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
At 4 pumps you need 2 bottles for an 8 week cycle right? What would be the potential side at this amount? I know it's minimal but I just want to be prepared as a just in case. I have one bottle in hand but this thread just gave me an idea to use it for bulking during my mini pct for osta
4 pumps lasts 20 days

8 weeks is 56 days

therefore you need 3 bottles for 8 weeks

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey brudel why no viron during cutting ?
You could run the Viron during a cut. There is no reason NOT to.
Elevated test levels will help with fat loss.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
4 pumps lasts 20 days

8 weeks is 56 days

therefore you need 3 bottles for 8 weeks
Aahhh... i only read the part that said 120 servings and automatically thought it was 1mL per pump (I read the suggested use again and it does say 1.5mL per pump). I probably will buy another bottle and just run 4mL a day using a pipette to be exact. If I'm a little short due to evaporation then I'll cut it a few days short. I'm very excited to try this out in a few months