BLR Follidrone Transformation Challenge!!!!!*****

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok men. In about 9 days from now we will have another 1000 Follidrone.

We want to run a public transformation challenge.

8 week FD cycle.
Log with-
Before and after pics required.

No designer steroids or PH allowed.
AI's, fat burners, or other supps are fine to include.

Best 8 week transformation will be judged by the AM community.

Winner will receive:
2 Follidrone
2 Formeron
2 Viron

All are welcome.

Ill post elsewhere also.
Chime in here if your interested.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have Photoshop but there are online free photo cropping tools.

houstontexas

Awards
  • Established
Is there an actual start date or it's just 8wks from the time we start a log within a certain time frame?

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Awww man I am a few weeks ahead of this challenge. I'm almost at the quitting and bulking phase

nasrenegade

Awards
I am interested. But also, is there room for change in the "prize"? For example, I have no interest in formeron and little in viron.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We want ideally for it to be guys who are starting after maybe the 24-25th.
The reason is so the transformation logs are concurrent so people can watch the action unfold.
We need a start picture with a current newspaper in the pic so we know the actual date the pic was taken.
This of course prevents people from posting old cycle pics or just pics the have without actually competing.

The prize is set static.
Keep in mind youll have to run a log so youll need to be present on the forum often.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Interested in this. I'll be in PCT the end of the month and natty for a while after. My 8 week transformation is just not take any steps back from my 3 week post show size/conditioning lol
Post contest most people gain weight as you know.
It would be interesting to see if you can maintain your contest condition. I cant without the help of contest "supplements".

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Post contest most people gain weight as you know. It would be interesting to see if you can maintain your contest condition. I cant without the help of contest "supplements".
Yes, it's not easy. But my diet has been impeccable this fat post show. When do we have to get this party started?

I'm down for some free good and accountability

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Found it! Best of luck to you guys upcoming!!! Will post my own before and after when the contest starts but wont be able to compete for the prize.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is dope.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes, it's not easy. But my diet has been impeccable this fat post show. When do we have to get this party started? I'm down for some free good and accountability
I want to wait till there is product available. Maybe a week and a half.

jcalvert86

Awards
  • Established
I was lucky enough to score two bottles from the last batch.. I'll start my log Friday.

Do you want them posted in the log section and linked in this thread?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was lucky enough to score two bottles from the last batch.. I'll start my log Friday. Do you want them posted in the log section and linked in this thread?
Yes sir posted in public log section and linked here so everyone can watch.

joh408

Awards
  • Established
I'm in on this if I can grab a couple bottles before it starts

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm in on this if I can grab a couple bottles before it starts
Ill make sure product is available for this specifically.
I want guys who are running it to be able to use the prize as a goal. 6 bottles of blr product should be enough to motivate people to work hard.
Helps guys reach their goals and gives them an accountability platform to talk about progress.
Should be a fun contest.
Competition helps as well ;)

GiftedNatty

GiftedNatty

Awards
I'd love to try this out :) I've been trying to get my hands on folli to no avail for months. I'm 23 and 5'[email protected] sub ten...for now. I'll be done with my reverse diet in 6 weeks and would love to log how this impacts my first bulk before my 1st comp next year. I wouldn't be able to start until about July 25 but if the opportunity arises I'll do my best to keep a detailed log. Also I'm a lifetime natty looking to try a product like this for PH like results :)

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In to see great transformations.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'd love to try this out :) I've been trying to get my hands on folli to no avail for months. I'm 23 and 5'[email protected] sub ten...for now. I'll be done with my reverse diet in 6 weeks and would love to log how this impacts my first bulk before my 1st comp next year. I wouldn't be able to start until about July 25 but if the opportunity arises I'll do my best to keep a detailed log. Also I'm a lifetime natty looking to try a product like this for PH like results :)
I imagine the bulk would be epic. Follidrone will be in stock sometime next week :)

GiftedNatty

GiftedNatty

Awards
It's always in stock when I'm in between my bi weekly pay :( lol. I'm getting it one day this year 100% positive

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
In

I'll be starting on the 26th/27th

Will post with newspaper

GiftedNatty

GiftedNatty

Awards
Wish me luck :)

houstontexas

Awards
  • Established
Can I start my log this week and still be eligible? I need a reason to stop eating like a pig and I need it now lol.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can I start my log this week and still be eligible? I need a reason to stop eating like a pig and I need it now lol.
Yes sir,
Just take at least 1 pic with a current newspaper.
I would also try to get others. Like a front double bi
Lat spread
side tri
etc.
Just for more end comparisons which will help you win the contest.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yes sir,
Just take at least 1 pic with a current newspaper.
I would also try to get others. Like a front double bi
Lat spread
side tri
etc.
Just for more end comparisons which will help you win the contest.

Ugh! Looking up youtube videos on posing lls

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
I take it we cannot use any androgens during this transformation. I like my androgens.

Lol I've been on follidrone a while now and I've already transformed quite a bit..

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I take it we cannot use any androgens during this transformation. I like my androgens.

Lol I've been on follidrone a while now and I've already transformed quite a bit..
No steroids as they will almost certainly skew the results. Trt. Yes. Methylsten no. :)

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nice. Just ordered two bottles. Just waiting for it to ship now... was told the 30th.

wolfpack893

wolfpack893

Awards
  • Established
already have one follidrone, formeron, and viron but waiting to buy at least another follidrone so I can do this 8 week competition. When is it too late to start this competition ? I was hoping to start like mid July but can do it earlier too.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
already have one follidrone, formeron, and viron but waiting to buy at least another follidrone so I can do this 8 week competition. When is it too late to start this competition ? I was hoping to start like mid July but can do it earlier too.
We want the transformation logs to start within 2 weeks of our next in stock.
This should be late this coming week we expect.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Hhmmmm really contemplating this one lol

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
6 bottles of product for the winner. Id say its worth it.

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
I pray the winner is for the most improved , not the biggest, or movement is going to smash us all, haha

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I pray the winner is for the most improved , not the biggest, or movement is going to smash us all, haha
What if I told you, I can get bigger lls nah jk new clothes cost money

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Winner wil be judged by the community.
Biggest transformation. Be it larger or leaner.

soul0wner

soul0wner

Awards
  • Established
I'm in on this, pre-ordered 2 bottles that are supposed to either be in stock, or ship on June 30th. Hope I can make the cut.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm in on this, pre-ordered 2 bottles that are supposed to either be in stock, or ship on June 30th. Hope I can make the cut.
Yes Strong supps still has a few left for pre order. They will ship soon as I expect we will have stock to send them this week.

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
Yes Strong supps still has a few left for pre order. They will ship soon as I expect we will have stock to send them this week.
Brundel, you think orbit will be able to ship out by the end of this week?

whyteboi

Awards
I'm super frickin lazy. Is before and after enough with weekly updates on weight/strength/how I feel/etc? I know better that I won't post every day or every workout

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm super frickin lazy. Is before and after enough with weekly updates on weight/strength/how I feel/etc? I know better that I won't post every day or every workout
Feel free to run it however you like. Keep in mind it will be judged by the community and a log everyone is following will likely get more approval.
Just a suspicion though.
If you post once a week probably there wont be alot of subbs. Again its up to you though.
If your transformation is incredibly good you could win on this alone.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Brundel, you think orbit will be able to ship out by the end of this week?
Or early next week. I cant guarantee a date only because there are shipping times involved and I dont even have the bottles yet.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'm coming after you bro ;). Hope we both smash the results tbh, gunna be fun!
Well then let the games begin!!! I shall already be running on along but will be attempting to post on the day we begin. I still cant nail a side chest shot to save my life!

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Well then let the games begin!!! I shall already be running on along but will be attempting to post on the day we begin. I still cant nail a side chest shot to save my life!
Haha, I won't be able to bring myself to pose but I shall be doing front and back photos and hope that's sufficient. Just gotta hope I rip up and put on a decent amount of muscle at the same time. Either way, regardless of whether I can realistically win or not, it's great motivation