Optimal Dosage for Formeron

FatBurner2008

Awards
Just starting out today with Formeron solo and wondering is it best at 2 pumps per day? I know some use 3 or 4, but looking for the minimal boost to be able to run it at the longest duration. Is even 1 pump per day effective?

Fitness_Freak

Fitness_Freak

Awards
Just starting out today with Formeron solo and wondering is it best at 2 pumps per day? I know some use 3 or 4, but looking for the minimal boost to be able to run it at the longest duration. Is even 1 pump per day effective?
I had recently just asked this question in another tread. Everyone is different, 1 pump might work for you, a guy even commented he does 1 pump every other day and still feels it. I'm currently doing 2 pumps a day and loving it, dry as hell, more vascular, strong, more endurance... It's good stuff.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Everyone is different.
Id start at 1-2 and adjust from there.

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
At 3 pumps my knees dried out, had to drop down to two.

Glockz

Glockz

Awards
I had good results at 2 pumps a day. I definitely leaned/dried out...exactly what I was looking for.

lepiricus

lepiricus

Awards
Given that Formeron is an AI, how would you compare it to teh other available AIs as far as strength. I mean would you say 100mg of Formestane is equivalent to 2.5mg of Letro, 25mg of Aromasin, etc? The reason I ask is that I am looking for somethign to help with gyno symptoms and 150mg/day of formeron isn't making an difference, maybe I need to up the dose or perhaps it doesn't reduce E2 as much?

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What dose do you recommend for pct? I am just finishing up a 7 week run of 11-lean (375mg per day) and formeron at 3-3.5 pumps daily.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Given that Formeron is an AI, how would you compare it to teh other available AIs as far as strength. I mean would you say 100mg of Formestane is equivalent to 2.5mg of Letro, 25mg of Aromasin, etc? The reason I ask is that I am looking for somethign to help with gyno symptoms and 150mg/day of formeron isn't making an difference, maybe I need to up the dose or perhaps it doesn't reduce E2 as much?
Letro is the strongest AI available. NOTHING compares to it.
150mg formestane is very low to be honest. Many people will find it sufficient as most of the guys using it are using oral only cycles.
If your very sensitive to estro or running a good deal of test youll need more like 300mg daily.
Formestane is the strongest OTC AI available.
Aromasin is slightly stronger and letro is exceptionally stronger.

Also some people dont absorb transdermals well. :(

I would make sure your applying to upper chest, neck, delts or inner thighs.
USe your wrists NOT hands.
Increase dose a bit.

Hotspoons

Hotspoons

Awards
Hi guys new here..

Been taking formeron 3 pumps a day standalone for the last week and a bit, its working well, drying out and feeling good.. Im off on holidays next week (the formeron was for holiday prep) and I oviously want my test levels to be high for the chicks.. Am I good to keep hitting 3 pumps a day or should I come down to 2 pumps? I did read that my test will be higher after stopping using formeron in comparison to before.. If you can help me out that would be great.. Also can I take a 3 pumper all in one dose, I have and it seems ok! but some advice is needed!! thanks guys!

TeamTGB

TeamTGB

Awards
you should be fine on 3 pumps if you start to see erectile problems back it off a little bit. to low of estrogen is just as bad as to much.

Hotspoons

Hotspoons

Awards
Ok thanks .. When you say problems I'm guessing your not talking about spontaneous at my desk ones, cos Ive had that a couple of times on it..

Ok cheers.. At 3 pumps Im guessing a PCT is not required... I suppose just tapering back would be the PCT itself!?

TeamTGB

TeamTGB

Awards
yes at 3 pumps its not supressive. you'll be good 2 go

Hotspoons

Hotspoons

Awards
Thanks for the speedy response mate!!
Mind at rest! :)

TeamTGB

TeamTGB

Awards
anytime my man.

ahh123

ahh123

Awards
  • Established
I'm seeing effects just on 1 pump of Formeron - this way 1 bottle lasts me around 3 months if I take 1 day off in a week.

Then I could take 1 month off and so 3 bottles would mean 1 year supply.

For libido and extra erection quality it's great to stack Formeron with Viron (also 4x a week 1 cap is enough for me).

Hotspoons

Hotspoons

Awards
Ive been on 3 pumps all thru and I feel my balls all the time to check.. I know that doesn't mean not suppressed but its an indicator.. It seems fine so far..

Im drying out nicely Im on holidays from Wednesday so thinking of doing 2 pumps tonight and then a single pump on Wednesday, just incase..

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I took the last couple months off of Formeron to continue my FD run solo and see how the effects are solo. FD works great solo and the fullness is always present. That being said, DAMN, I forgot how much I love Formeron and how cut up it makes me. It is hard not to feel great when you see veins popping out everywhere and an overall dryness, that causes a leaning in the face. Very ego boosting in the vanity department.

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I took the last couple months off of Formeron to continue my FD run solo and see how the effects are solo. FD works great solo and the fullness is always present. That being said, DAMN, I forgot how much I love Formeron and how cut up it makes me. It is hard not to feel great when you see veins popping out everywhere and an overall dryness, that causes a leaning in the face. Very ego boosting in the vanity department.
I can only do 1 pump a day or else I crush my estro and feel like crap :,(

Hotspoons

Hotspoons

Awards
That's interesting.. What sides do you get from low estro? I haven't had any sides really.. My shoulders are really achey today tho.. that's strange!

1kerry

Awards
damn..Im so tempted to run formeron at 3pumps during the whole HDROL cycle and 1.5 pumps during PCT…..decisions decisions… o_O

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
I was under the impression that formeron wouldnt be ideal for PCT as it can be suppressive? but ideal to run while on cycle?

ahh123

ahh123

Awards
  • Established
I just take 1 pump daily as a stand alone product and works nicely - if combined with Viron it's a very nice natural test boosting stack.

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
I just take 1 pump daily as a stand alone product and works nicely - if combined with Viron it's a very nice natural test boosting stack.
Might try this out. Last time I took formeron i stupidly took 4 a day and after 3 days completely shut myself down and have been scared to touch it since, i have low e2 naturally

1kerry

Awards
Might try this out. Last time I took formeron i stupidly took 4 a day and after 3 days completely shut myself down and have been scared to touch it since, i have low e2 naturally
How you know this? bloodwork done? or symptoms ?

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
How you know this? bloodwork done? or symptoms ?
Symptoms. Libido was crushed, felt depressed, felt lethargic , all signs of crushed e2.

And yes I've had bloods done, naturally quite low e2 and test