Formeron Out Of Stock

FatBurner2008

Awards
When should Formeron be back in stock at NP and other retailers?

ahh123

ahh123

Awards
  • Established
TGBsupplements also has Formeron in stock and starts shipping Viron (BLR's tongkat/boron) tomorrow and I'm excited trying both in a stack not for bodybuilding or weight lifting purposes but mainly for improving overall quality of life for guys above 30.

FatBurner2008

Awards
Does Formeron stack well with Dermacrine?

what is Viron?

TGBsupplements also has Formeron in stock and starts shipping Viron (BLR's tongkat/boron) tomorrow and I'm excited trying both in a stack not for bodybuilding or weight lifting purposes but mainly for improving overall quality of life for guys above 30.

ahh123

ahh123

Awards
  • Established
Does Formeron stack well with Dermacrine?

what is Viron?
Viron is new product by BLR that has tongkat ali and boron inside.

You can read on TGB site what's it for but main effect should be increased free testosterone (by Viron binding on SHBG thus releasing some of 98% of bound testosterone attached on SHBG that your own body locks up and making it inactive).

Formerone then blocks conversion of this new free testosterone by inhibiting AI and prevent it to convert to estrogen.

That's why I'm going to try both Viron + Formeron stack to see how it works for me cause if you just use Viron after a week or so when body converts enough free test to estrogen this jump in estrogen alone could lower your libido so smart to stack both products.

TGB started shipping Viron yesterday so in around 3 weeks I could give my initial feedback but US members should give feedback next week already.

In theory this stack should work great for boosting mainly libido, mood, strength... so we'll see and I'll report how it will work on me.

ahh123

ahh123

Awards
  • Established
How about just Formeron solo?
This is how I started yes - Formeron on it's own would help already at maybe 1 pump a day or 2 pumps a day for sure to lower mainly estrogen.

But Viron should unlock part of this 98% of bound testosterone so both in synergy at least in theory should work great.

Consider as you having a car and using regular fuel - Formeron providing you with special fuel for extra millage but Viron provides the special motor oil for that extra boost and fun ride.

Or in synergy terms 1+1=5 but I'd settle for 2.5 already haha

Like I said in theory sounds great so now on each to test how this would work on him in practice.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Formeron is great on it's own as it is a mid-strong strength AI. Viron is a tongkat/boron combo that will free up bound test and also increases libido, which is aided by lowering e2 and raising free test. I've been taking both for some time now and can comfortably say that myself and the others that take it feel it is one of the best OTC combos going for dryness, strength, libido, and well being. I have always been a tongkat fan, though, for all of it's benefits and this is definitely one the best sourced available.

As far as Dermacrine, there is no reason that would not be able to be added. It is essentially a DHEA/preg transdermal.

FatBurner2008

Awards
Going with Formeron solo this time around with one bottle of it then might try to combine it with Viron later on.

lecter

Awards
Sorry to bring an old thread to life, but it's out of stock everywhere I can see. Any idea when this will go back on shelves?