Follidrone stacked with DAA/Erase/DIM

stavs

Awards
Started my cut 3 weeks ago with keeping as much strength and size in mind. Decided to run DAA/Erase/DIM to keep help me preserve my strength/fullness/size while cutting. I read up on Follidrone shortly after purchasing everything for my cut stack, liked what I read and decided to buy it and throw it in somewhere during my cut.

My protocol is as follows:

Week 1-2: DAA alone
Week 3-6 DAA/Erase
Week 7-8: Erase alone

I'll be done week 2 on monday, in which I will begin Erase. I take DIm year round at a low-moderate dose.

How/when should I add in Follidrone and any specific dosage?

loxxis

Awards
I would take the recommended dose of two capsules and take them pre-workout. You can add in a quality eccg extract, I use 50% extract and vitamin C. This will help with absorption. I take about 400mg of actual eccg extract with follidrone. My vitamin C comes from my pre-workout (white flood reborn).
Start Follidrone as soon as possible :)

ahh123

ahh123

Awards
  • Established
Not to burst your bubble but I tried DAA, Erase and Erase Pro and not felt any big effects.

DAA felt like something is working for few days plus got diarrhea, actually with normal Erase next day no more morning wood and with Erase Pro after few days got itchy nipples.

You'd be better off trying Formeron and Viron (tongkat/boron) which I will try next month.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Follidrone on it's own would do exactly what you are trying to accomplish and very well. You can replace any of your planned protocol with it and generally, Follidrone has been taken pre workout, but logs showed that it really doesn't matter much. What I personally believe is that it needs to build in your system because at around week 2-3 is where things really start to take off and endurance/strength is very evident.

Just curious why you take DIM year round?

stavs

Awards
Not to burst your bubble but I tried DAA, Erase and Erase Pro and not felt any big effects.

DAA felt like something is working for few days plus got diarrhea, actually with normal Erase next day no more morning wood and with Erase Pro after few days got itchy nipples.

You'd be better off trying Formeron and Viron (tongkat/boron) which I will try next month.
Could be placebo but I feel fulller in the gym, and my erections are rock hard (libido increase) and my balls are noticeably larger (lol). No strength gains or size difference yet, but then again I just really want to keep what I have now while losing fat since I'm cutting for summer...so I guess its working since my midsection has become noticeably leaner as well as much more vascularity. My lifts haven't really been effected which is good and what I want.

I know from reading alot of logs that DAA is one of those things that either works for you or it doesnt. Cant accurately rate it yet, but its doing what I want it to so far. I got a 100 bottle serving for 15 bucks anyways so I can't really complain if it doesnt pan out.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ID just start taking the Follidrone. ITs gonna hit WAY harder than anything else in there.
So, eat it and enjoy then youll still have a few weeks with the others after the bottle is done.

stavs

Awards
Follidrone on it's own would do exactly what you are trying to accomplish and very well. You can replace any of your planned protocol with it and generally, Follidrone has been taken pre workout, but logs showed that it really doesn't matter much. What I personally believe is that it needs to build in your system because at around week 2-3 is where things really start to take off and endurance/strength is very evident.

Just curious why you take DIM year round?
yea..I've done alot of reading on it lately and it appears it does. I bought DAA/Erase back in March when I was planning my cutting stack for summer and I just started using it only 2 weeks ago. I bought follidrone around the time i started the stack because it had such awesome reviews that I figured what the heck, I'll throw it in too! If DAA/Erase doesn't live up to my expectations, I'm sure adding in the Follidrone will compensate for that and then some.

As for DIM, i take it mainly to balance/remove xenoestrogens that you get from various things (foods, environment, plastic bottles/tuperware). I stack it with Calcium D glucarate that works synergistically with DIM. Xenoestrogens can also screw up your hormone levels if you are exposed to them often, so its really just something to keep my hormones at an optimal level especially being a natural bodybuilder, you want to acquire the highest levels of test/free test you can.

stavs

Awards
ID just start taking the Follidrone. ITs gonna hit WAY harder than anything else in there.
So, eat it and enjoy then youll still have a few weeks with the others after the bottle is done.
I was actually thinking of buying a third bottle to last me through august as well. Is 3 months the longest you should run this product before cycling off?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was actually thinking of buying a third bottle to last me through august as well. Is 3 months the longest you should run this product before cycling off?
At this point only 2 people I know of have eaten it this long. Alot of the effects persist although Im sure there is a cap.
I dont see any reason 3 months would be bad.
Production is done so there will me more stock next week.