How to use Formeron questions

Page 2 of 18 First 1234 ... Last

1. How long can use Formeron for?

Also, if you use it for long periods does it usually lead to estrogen rebound?

2. Quote Originally Posted by dreamcrusher View Post
    How long can use Formeron for?

Also, if you use it for long periods does it usually lead to estrogen rebound?
    I know guys who use it long term for estrogen control on HRT. So years.
    Its a suicidal AI so there is 0 chance for rebound.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH Follow your own path-
    •   

3. Is arimistane a suicidal AI?

4. Quote Originally Posted by NattyForLife View Post
    Is arimistane a suicidal AI?
    I dont think arimistane even is an AI.
    Ive never seen 1 study to support it as an AI.
    Ive also ran bloodwork on a handful of people using it and it didnt lower estrogen in even 1 of them.
    Some people say, well my joints hurt....but inflammation can cause this. Doesnt mean its lowering estrogen.

until you see a study supporting its use an AI (there are none) with blood work to support it (only negative results seen) I wouldnt buy it.

5. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    I dont think arimistane even is an AI. Ive never seen 1 study to support it as an AI. Ive also ran bloodwork on a handful of people using it and it didnt lower estrogen in even 1 of them. Some people say, well my joints hurt....but inflammation can cause this. Doesnt mean its lowering estrogen. until you see a study supporting its use an AI (there are none) with blood work to support it (only negative results seen) I wouldnt buy it.
    So you consider erase and erase pro garbage when it comes to inhibiting aromatase?
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by NattyForLife View Post
    So you consider erase and erase pro garbage when it comes to inhibiting aromatase?
    Erase doesnt contain arimistane anymore so this is a moot point.

7. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    Erase doesnt contain arimistane anymore so this is a moot point.
    Yea i know; i was referring to the original.

8. Quote Originally Posted by NattyForLife View Post
    Yea i know; i was referring to the original.
    I have no intention to bash PES. Nothing against them.

9. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    I have no intention to bash PES. Nothing against them.
    Ok then, let me rephrase; anything that contains arimistane if that is the estrogen lowering ingredient, that supp does not work?

10. Quote Originally Posted by NattyForLife View Post

Ok then, let me rephrase; anything that contains arimistane if that is the estrogen lowering ingredient, that supp does not work?
    In my honest opinion.
    No.
    If its the only ingredient used for this purpose.

My personal estro was 90 when i tried it. Granted test levels were high but 1 pump formeron had it at 26.
    75mg arimistane amd it rose to 90.
    5 other guys we ran bloods on and there was 0 change except a slight increase in 1.

11. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    In my honest opinion. No. If its the only ingredient used for this purpose. My personal estro was 90 when i tried it. Granted test levels were high but 1 pump formeron had it at 26. 75mg arimistane amd it rose to 90. 5 other guys we ran bloods on and there was 0 change except a slight increase in 1.
    Interesting.....

12. I do know alot of people like it. Im not sure exactly whats going on there.

13. I know it varies for each individual but typically how long before the Formeron kicks in?

14. Quote Originally Posted by dreamcrusher View Post
    I know it varies for each individual but typically how long before the Formeron kicks in?
    Lots of people notice a loss in water weight within a few days. More noticeable effects take a while to set in.

15. Quick question for AI effects 2 pumps. Should that be 1am/pm or 2 same time. Does it matter?

16. Quote Originally Posted by dcuozzo View Post
    Quick question for AI effects 2 pumps. Should that be 1am/pm or 2 same time. Does it matter?
    I would do 1 am and 1 pm.
    Or before training. Up to you.
    The more skin surface you apply to the better.
    Upper chest , neck , delts.
    Use wrists NOT hands to apply.

17. Does this effect the kidney? I am starting to feel something in my lower back.

18. Where exactly in your lower back?

19. It varies, sometimes in the left and right middle to lower back.

20. Quote Originally Posted by newbie8 View Post
    It varies, sometimes in the left and right middle to lower back.
    Doubt it's that. Don't let your head play games with you. Google where are my kidneys Look at some pics and see if the pain is in the areas displayed.

21. Its non methylated and there is no evidence it causes any liver stress at all.
    The chance is pretty much 0.

This doesnt mean your not having a liver issue though. Just means Formeron isnt the cause.

Do you take any medications?
    Do you drink alcohol often or seldom but alot when you do?

22. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    Its non methylated and there is no evidence it causes any liver stress at all.
    The chance is pretty much 0.

This doesnt mean your not having a liver issue though. Just means Formeron isnt the cause.

Do you take any medications?
    Do you drink alcohol often or seldom but alot when you do?
    No medications or alcohol. I just brought a kidney cleanse. Should I take it?

23. Just got it in today boys!!

I plan on doing 2 pumps after showering to my shoulders and stomach and one pump to shoulders before bed. I want the AI effects and the test conversion.

24. Quote Originally Posted by dreamcrusher View Post
    Just got it in today boys!!

I plan on doing 2 pumps after showering to my shoulders and stomach and one pump to shoulders before bed. I want the AI effects and the test conversion.
    nice good luck!

25. Should be good bro
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 51
    Last Post: 06-20-2011, 02:12 PM
  2. How to use nolva
    By Rob1208lv in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-20-2004, 03:22 AM
  3. How to use EVO the easy way