How to use Formeron questions

newbie8

Awards
Hello everyone,

Sorry to ask but I am a newbie at this. I ordered a bottle of Formeron (First time using a product like this) which should be coming in shortly but just have a few questions for those experienced using this product.

1. When I use the product, may I use a preworkout supplement? In this case, I will be using Cellucor C4 Extreme.
2. Can I use multivitamins, L-Gluatamine and and Milk Thistle as a stack while using Formeron.
3. Do I need to be using something else while on Formeron.

Any help you can provide, is much appreciated. As you see, based on my questions, I am just a novice at this and need help.

Beefeater71

Beefeater71

Awards
Hello everyone, Sorry to ask but I am a newbie at this. I ordered a bottle of Formeron (First time using a product like this) which should be coming in shortly but just have a few questions for those experienced using this product. 1. When I use the product, may I use a preworkout supplement? In this case, I will be using Cellucor C4 Extreme. 2. Can I use multivitamins, L-Gluatamine and and Milk Thistle as a stack while using Formeron. 3. Do I need to be using something else while on Formeron. Any help you can provide, is much appreciated. As you see, based on my questions, I am just a novice at this and need help.
I am also using Formeron (4 pumps daily) along with C4 extreme (2 scoops daily) also fish oil & multivitamins. I don't find any problem with using all if this. Although, not sure about Glutamine.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Formeron is used for estrogen control. With that, you can get increased free test, better mood, increased energy, water weight loss, and strength increases. It will not matter that you are stacking these other items with it. Do you need something else with it? We can't answer that because we don't know what you are trying to accomplish. I'd say you need good food, rest, and try to remove stress, but I am a little old school.

Keep in mind that Formeron actually works, unlike the majority of products out there. Start with 1-2 pumps and adjust. I have been using it for almost a year (maybe it is a year) and I like on 2 pumps.

newbie8

Awards
I am also using Formeron (4 pumps daily) along with C4 extreme (2 scoops daily) also fish oil & multivitamins. I don't find any problem with using all if this. Although, not sure about Glutamine.
Thank you for your response. Wasn't sure myself either if this stack was a problem. I was thinking that if I were taking all together that it somehow will mess with each other or somehow be in conflict.

newbie8

Awards
Formeron is used for estrogen control. With that, you can get increased free test, better mood, increased energy, water weight loss, and strength increases. It will not matter that you are stacking these other items with it. Do you need something else with it? We can't answer that because we don't know what you are trying to accomplish. I'd say you need good food, rest, and try to remove stress, but I am a little old school.

Keep in mind that Formeron actually works, unlike the majority of products out there. Start with 1-2 pumps and adjust. I have been using it for almost a year (maybe it is a year) and I like on 2 pumps.
Great, thank you for your advice.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You can stack it with pretty much anything.
Its an AI but unlike any other AI its also a prohormone so its also anabolic.

Higher doses give stronger results.

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
You can stack it with pretty much anything. Its an AI but unlike any other AI its also a prohormone so its also anabolic. Higher doses give stronger results.
Formeron is considered a prohormone?

newbie8

Awards
Just saw this information in another site from a thread, can someone tell me if this is true:

If you read previous posts, formeron destroyed my friends hair and it actually ended up ruining my hair as well! This was only 2 pumps a day. I didn't get bloods but my aggression and temper was so high, I was getting mad at the smallest things and that tells me my DHT was high plus test.

The only difference was my friend was on propecia so I am thinking it made the propecia useless while on formeron. I think he went to get bloods and told me DHT was skyrocketed so I highly doubt formeron has a strong affinity to DHT inhibiting. But as I said there was a study I posted that shows propecia & AI actually increases DHT ten fold, so I really think it renders propecia useless so it makes the hair have no medication for how long you are on formeron.

In saying all this it definitely increases test. So therefore you're going to get a DHT increase while also dropping estrogen so you look and feel awesome

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just saw this information in another site from a thread, can someone tell me if this is true:

If you read previous posts, formeron destroyed my friends hair and it actually ended up ruining my hair as well! This was only 2 pumps a day. I didn't get bloods but my aggression and temper was so high, I was getting mad at the smallest things and that tells me my DHT was high plus test.

The only difference was my friend was on propecia so I am thinking it made the propecia useless while on formeron. I think he went to get bloods and told me DHT was skyrocketed so I highly doubt formeron has a strong affinity to DHT inhibiting. But as I said there was a study I posted that shows propecia & AI actually increases DHT ten fold, so I really think it renders propecia useless so it makes the hair have no medication for how long you are on formeron.

In saying all this it definitely increases test. So therefore you're going to get a DHT increase while also dropping estrogen so you look and feel awesome
First this is the only person out of 20000 that has said this.
Second he was ALREADY LOSING HIS HAIR...he was on propecia lol....
Third he says there is a study showing propecia and an AI will cause DHT to rise 10 fold. If this is true its certainly not Formerons fault.

If anything formeron is a mild 5alpha reductast inhibitor meaning it reduces DHT and hairloss.

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established
Third he says there is a study showing propecia and an AI will cause DHT to rise 10 fold. If this is true its certainly not Formerons fault.

If anything formeron is a mild 5alpha reductast inhibitor meaning it reduces DHT and hairloss.
Go get'em brundel! LOL!

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So if i run it, im not considered "natty"?
IF you take anything that isnt food your not natty.
Creatine, beta alanine and pre workout drinks are not natural. Just so you know if you didnt already.
Im not sure how people draw a line and then just sort of decide what they are comfortable taking and say they are natty.
Formeron is no exception.

NAtural means taking NOTHING.

newbie8

Awards

Thank you. Should I be taking Biotin or shampoo for hair growth in case?

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
IF you take anything that isnt food your not natty. Creatine, beta alanine and pre workout drinks are not natural. Just so you know if you didnt already. Im not sure how people draw a line and then just sort of decide what they are comfortable taking and say they are natty. Formeron is no exception. NAtural means taking NOTHING.
I disagree there; i consider not natty the moment you take something that shuts you down!

newbie8

Awards
You can stack it with pretty much anything.
Its an AI but unlike any other AI its also a prohormone so its also anabolic.

Higher doses give stronger results.
Thank you for the information. I just received my bottle today, any advise on how to use?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I disagree there; i consider not natty the moment you take something that shuts you down!
Well then your in luck. Non of our products shut you down ;)
In fact most will work the other way. Formeron will increase test levels. Our new tongkat boron mix will elevate test and crank up free test.
incinderine and Follidrone can be use with no suppression so...we are natty friendly.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thank you for the information. I just received my bottle today, any advise on how to use?
Apply to upper chest, neck, delts area. Use wrists not hands to rub in.

1-2 pumps is great for AI effect.
3-4 and beyond you see physical result beyond the water weight loss often seen with Formeron. This includes strength and lean muscle gains.

newbie8

Awards
Apply to upper chest, neck, delts area. Use wrists not hands to rub in.

1-2 pumps is great for AI effect.
3-4 and beyond you see physical result beyond the water weight loss often seen with Formeron. This includes strength and lean muscle gains.
Thank you Brundel for the information, you have been very helpful. However, I noticed some weird sides and wonder what are your thoughts:

1. Night sweats
2. Nightmares
3. Waking up at the same time at night: 2:38 AM
4. Drive seems a bit down.
5. Waking up multiple times at night

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thank you Brundel for the information, you have been very helpful. However, I noticed some weird sides and wonder what are your thoughts:

1. Night sweats
2. Nightmares
3. Waking up at the same time at night: 2:38 AM
4. Drive seems a bit down.
5. Waking up multiple times at night
This is exceptionally odd...sounds like tren not formestane.
WHat else are you taking?
Any other supps?
Any medications? Reply via PM if you dont want this info public.

newbie8

Awards
This is exceptionally odd...sounds like tren not formestane.
WHat else are you taking?
Any other supps?
Any medications? Reply via PM if you dont want this info public.
Hi Brundel,

Wanted to update you. I removed the prework supplement and just used coffee and no longer experience some of the sides I was telling you about. However, I notice something incredible with Formeron, it somehow remove a bit of gyno that I had. I was smiling when I saw this, this morning. I still have puffiness but will that go away? Also, when I stop using Formeron, will this bring back Gyno? I am incredibly shocked on how it removed it.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hi Brundel,

Wanted to update you. I removed the prework supplement and just used coffee and no longer experience some of the sides I was telling you about. However, I notice something incredible with Formeron, it somehow remove a bit of gyno that I had. I was smiling when I saw this, this morning. I still have puffiness but will that go away? Also, when I stop using Formeron, will this bring back Gyno? I am incredibly shocked on how it removed it.
Formeron is an aromatase inhibitor. This is the best way to combat gyno as it will reduce estrogen which is one of the primary causes....Prolactin also being a potential cause. Most likely your gyno will stay gone until or unless estrogen gets out of control again. If it does just add in the Formeron again and it will subside.
Glad your feeling better.

dreamcrusher

Awards
How long can use Formeron for?

Also, if you use it for long periods does it usually lead to estrogen rebound?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How long can use Formeron for?

Also, if you use it for long periods does it usually lead to estrogen rebound?
I know guys who use it long term for estrogen control on HRT. So years.
Its a suicidal AI so there is 0 chance for rebound.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is arimistane a suicidal AI?
I dont think arimistane even is an AI.
Ive never seen 1 study to support it as an AI.
Ive also ran bloodwork on a handful of people using it and it didnt lower estrogen in even 1 of them.
Some people say, well my joints hurt....but inflammation can cause this. Doesnt mean its lowering estrogen.

until you see a study supporting its use an AI (there are none) with blood work to support it (only negative results seen) I wouldnt buy it.

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
I dont think arimistane even is an AI. Ive never seen 1 study to support it as an AI. Ive also ran bloodwork on a handful of people using it and it didnt lower estrogen in even 1 of them. Some people say, well my joints hurt....but inflammation can cause this. Doesnt mean its lowering estrogen. until you see a study supporting its use an AI (there are none) with blood work to support it (only negative results seen) I wouldnt buy it.
So you consider erase and erase pro garbage when it comes to inhibiting aromatase?

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
I have no intention to bash PES. Nothing against them.
Ok then, let me rephrase; anything that contains arimistane if that is the estrogen lowering ingredient, that supp does not work?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok then, let me rephrase; anything that contains arimistane if that is the estrogen lowering ingredient, that supp does not work?
In my honest opinion.
No.
If its the only ingredient used for this purpose.

My personal estro was 90 when i tried it. Granted test levels were high but 1 pump formeron had it at 26.
75mg arimistane amd it rose to 90.
5 other guys we ran bloods on and there was 0 change except a slight increase in 1.

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
In my honest opinion. No. If its the only ingredient used for this purpose. My personal estro was 90 when i tried it. Granted test levels were high but 1 pump formeron had it at 26. 75mg arimistane amd it rose to 90. 5 other guys we ran bloods on and there was 0 change except a slight increase in 1.
Interesting.....

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I do know alot of people like it. Im not sure exactly whats going on there. :shrug:

dreamcrusher

Awards
I know it varies for each individual but typically how long before the Formeron kicks in?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I know it varies for each individual but typically how long before the Formeron kicks in?
Lots of people notice a loss in water weight within a few days. More noticeable effects take a while to set in.

dcuozzo

Awards
Quick question for AI effects 2 pumps. Should that be 1am/pm or 2 same time. Does it matter?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Quick question for AI effects 2 pumps. Should that be 1am/pm or 2 same time. Does it matter?
I would do 1 am and 1 pm.
Or before training. Up to you.
The more skin surface you apply to the better.
Upper chest , neck , delts.
Use wrists NOT hands to apply.

newbie8

Awards
Does this effect the kidney? I am starting to feel something in my lower back.

newbie8

Awards
It varies, sometimes in the left and right middle to lower back.

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
It varies, sometimes in the left and right middle to lower back.
Doubt it's that. Don't let your head play games with you. Google where are my kidneys Look at some pics and see if the pain is in the areas displayed.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Its non methylated and there is no evidence it causes any liver stress at all.
The chance is pretty much 0.

This doesnt mean your not having a liver issue though. Just means Formeron isnt the cause.

Do you take any medications?
Do you drink alcohol often or seldom but alot when you do?

newbie8

Awards
Its non methylated and there is no evidence it causes any liver stress at all.
The chance is pretty much 0.

This doesnt mean your not having a liver issue though. Just means Formeron isnt the cause.

Do you take any medications?
Do you drink alcohol often or seldom but alot when you do?
No medications or alcohol. I just brought a kidney cleanse. Should I take it?

dreamcrusher

Awards
Just got it in today boys!!

I plan on doing 2 pumps after showering to my shoulders and stomach and one pump to shoulders before bed. I want the AI effects and the test conversion.

cubs1987

cubs1987

Awards
  • Established
Just got it in today boys!!

I plan on doing 2 pumps after showering to my shoulders and stomach and one pump to shoulders before bed. I want the AI effects and the test conversion.
nice good luck!

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Should be good bro :)