abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Follidrone by Black Lion Research-

-Serious increases in strength and serious potential for muscle mass gain.

-Follidrone will not test positive on any test for natural competitors or competitive athletes.

-Follidrone causes changes that are associated with a healthier and longer lifespan, including improved skeletal muscle stress output, reduced systematic inflammation markers and serum LDL cholesterol.

-Follidrone increases angiogenesis 30-50% which in turn increases blood flow as well as oxygen and nutrient transport into muscle tissues.

-Follidrone imitates the effects of endurance training as well as making endurance training more effective. Use of Follidrone can lead to significant increases in treadmill performance (∼50%) and enhanced in situ muscle fatigue resistance (∼30%).

-Follidrone increases follistatin levels. Follistatin is an antagonist to myostatin which inhibits excessive muscle growth. A study has also shown that increased levels of follistatin leads to increased muscle mass. Follistatin is part of the inhibin-activin-follistatin axis. Follistatin is an Activin binding protein. In the tissues activin has a strong role in cellular proliferation, thereby making follistatin the safeguard against uncontrolled cellular proliferation and also allowing it to function as an instrument of cellular differentiation. Both of these roles are vital in tissue rebuilding and repair.
In addition, increased follistatin levels combined with a lack of myostatin DOUBLED MUSCLE GROWTH.

Follodrone decreases Myostatin levels 49%+ as well as increasing markers of muscle growth. Myostatin is a secreted growth differentiation factor that is a member of the TGF beta protein family that inhibits muscle differentiation and growth in the process known as myogenesis. Myostatin is produced primarily in skeletal muscle cells, circulates in the blood and acts on muscle tissue, by binding a cell-bound receptor called the activin type II receptor. Reductions in myostatin = increased muscle mass and strength.

Follidrone Increases strength dramatically and quickly.
Treatment for 7 days yielded a bilateral increase in hand strength of 7%, which was accompanied by a significant decrease (-49%) in myostatin.

In addition our internal testers reported serious strength gains including-
-100lb increase in Deadlift in 4 days
-20lbs per arm on DB incline press in 10 days.
-6 inch gain on vert jump to 53 inches.
-one user compared the strength increase to halotestin.
Increases in mass were also reported by our internal testers including 10lbs weight gain in 10 days with what appears to be 0 BF% increase.

**All credit to Brundel and thanx to him for letting me log this.

Stats-
31years old
weight-178
training for 6 years and serious for the past 3 years
Heavy compounds and super sets at random times
Incorporating some cardio

During this log i will mainly track my strength, and endurance when i do my cardio and supersets

Diet is at maintenance, so to see high strength gains during this time will be very good to see and good to see if this actually gives it during maintenance calories.

All training is in the morning on a empty stomach.

Follidrone- 1 cap 20-30 min before workout
AminoIV- 1 scoop pre workout and 1 scoop intra workout
Alphamaxx- 2 caps pre and 2 caps 6 hours later
Forsk 95- Adding 50mg to alphamaxx
At2- 2 caps pre and 1 cap 6 hours later

Not going to talk about any of the other supps besides Follidrone unless asked.

Also i know how all the other supps work so i can tell the difference on whats doing what.

Welcome all....

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
In!

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Welcome fellas

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 1--- April 7th

Dosed 1 cap 30 min before workout (empty stomach)

Hit some biceps and shoulders

Ok im not one to say a supp works on the first day, but i felt strong and hit 65lb dumbbells for shoulder press at 12 reps for 3 sets. I was going to go higher but decided im going to raise the weight gradually.

My usual weight on shoulder presses ranges 60-65lbs depending if i superset or not. I dont usually go super high as i like to feel the squeeze instead of just pushing the weight.

Endurance was good. Felt energized all workout while supersetting all bicep workouts.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In for more results. Dosage scheme?
1 pill per day. Pre workout only. Non workout days first thing in the morning.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If it's 1 pill per day that's awesome. One bottle would last 60 days....

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The test caps are a 1 cap dose. 200% of the retail version.
so 30 days per bottle at this dose.
I decided we should give the user the chance to use a lower dose as well. I have no idea of taking 1 cap will have the same result as 2.
or 50%
or nothing.
We will see as guys take it though.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 1--- April 7th

Dosed 1 cap 30 min before workout (empty stomach)

Hit some biceps and shoulders

Ok im not one to say a supp works on the first day, but i felt strong and hit 65lb dumbbells for shoulder press at 12 reps for 3 sets. I was going to go higher but decided im going to raise the weight gradually.

My usual weight on shoulder presses ranges 60-65lbs depending if i superset or not. I dont usually go super high as i like to feel the squeeze instead of just pushing the weight.

Endurance was good. Felt energized all workout while supersetting all bicep workouts.
Im glad your rep range is at least above ten reps.

My training partner started taking it and was in the 4-6 rep range.
I was telling him just a 1 rep increase at that range is a huge increase % wise. 4 reps at 100lbs is a 25% increase.
Hard to gauge.

He switched to a higher rep plan and his numbers started noticeably improving.

Cant wait to see how this pans out.
Good luck brother.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Also there is a chance youll see some synergy with those supps and the Follidrone. :)

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This makes me wonder if I should switch from 5/3/1 to something else if I start Follidrone. Hmm

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In!

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The good news is this isnt a trial.
Guys taking Follidrone will be taking other things as well.
As long as it doesnt conflict Ill only help the cause.

We sort of know what to expect with the stuff hes already taking.

Excited to see how it pans out.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im glad your rep range is at least above ten reps. My training partner started taking it and was in the 4-6 rep range. I was telling him just a 1 rep increase at that range is a huge increase % wise. 4 reps at 100lbs is a 25% increase. Hard to gauge. He switched to a higher rep plan and his numbers started noticeably improving. Cant wait to see how this pans out. Good luck brother.
Yea IMO higher rep range will show the strength increase in every workout instead of once I a blue. I can't wait to see where I'm at week 4 :)

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Also there is a chance youll see some synergy with those supps and the Follidrone. :)
Synergy is a word we all like to hear when running multiple supps

TheNatural21

Awards
When can we pick some up looks interesting.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can't wait for tomm workout (flexing)

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Grabbing me two bottles of this bad boy.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Oh yea press on fella!

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established
Brundel:

I know on the directions it says to take 1-2 capsules a day spread apart, but on work out days, would it matter or make a difference when we take it? Would it work better taking it before a work out?

Thanks!

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Brundel: I know on the directions it says to take 1-2 capsules a day spread apart, but on work out days, would it matter or make a difference when we take it? Would it work better taking it before a work out? Thanks!
Wit the pills we got their double dosed, that's why it's one pill per day. The retail bottle is half dosed which is why two pills is recommended.

My suggestion is take both pre and non workout days two spread out

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In. Also, I asked Brunel about dosing, he told me it wouldn't make a difference for the Folli but taking the Tongkat/boron pre-workout would be beneficial.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In. Also, I asked Brunel about dosing, he told me it wouldn't make a difference for the Folli but taking the Tongkat/boron pre-workout would be beneficial.
Yea he told me the same for the tongat/boron. Pre workout is best.

I'm assuming the folli is as well bcause of the strength increase and endurance it's suppose to give. Unless it saturates in the system and it doesn't matter.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Btw welcome bro

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks man and ya, I'm dosing mine pre-workout also along with the Tongkat/boron.

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established
Wit the pills we got their double dosed, that's why it's one pill per day. The retail bottle is half dosed which is why two pills is recommended.

My suggestion is take both pre and non workout days two spread out
Okay, gotcha. Thanks bud.

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established
Okay, I'll keep this in mind when I get around to trying the Tongkat/Boron supp.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 2 April 8th

Took 1 pill (it's double dosed of retail bottle) 30min pre workout.

Workout Highlight- Endurance was insane. I didn't test much of my strength today but I did superset basically every set. I did back and triceps. Throughout the whole workout I felt focused and and couldn't stop. Breathing was smooth. Probably rested about 30-45 sec in between sets.

Overall great workout.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Brundel:

I know on the directions it says to take 1-2 capsules a day spread apart, but on work out days, would it matter or make a difference when we take it? Would it work better taking it before a work out?

Thanks!
All the trial testers and the loggers are taking 1 dose caps so...nah it doesnt matter.
The split dose is really just to give you a choice for a lower dose.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 2 April 8th

Took 1 pill (it's double dosed of retail bottle) 30min pre workout.

Workout Highlight- Endurance was insane. I didn't test much of my strength today but I did superset basically every set. I did back and triceps. Throughout the whole workout I felt focused and and couldn't stop. Breathing was smooth. Probably rested about 30-45 sec in between sets.

Overall great workout.
Im unsure if strength increases just because endurance increases so you can just push longer and not necessarily harder or what but its allowing for more output one way or another.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im unsure if strength increases just because endurance increases so you can just push longer and not necessarily harder or what but its allowing for more output one way or another.
Exactly. I think it's more the endurance that makes you push more for a longer duration. More sets and more reps so weights seem to feel lighter.

Endurance was crazy today. I was working out and my gym partner was like lets run. I was like ehhhh idk, than at the end we ended up running and I ran 2 min past him and with higher intensity. Even though I always do lol ha!

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Exactly. I think it's more the endurance that makes you push more for a longer duration. More sets and more reps so weights seem to feel lighter.
So more hypertrophy then?