Follidrone log

Page 1 of 12 123 ... Last
  1. Follidrone log

I am going to use this as my place holder for my run of Follidrone. I should be getting them by Monday of next week.

Starting stats:

Weight- 206
    Ht- 6'

BB Bench- 1RM @ 315
    10 RM @ 255

DL- 1RM @ 525
    5 RM @ 415 (I don't dl for more than 5)

Sumo- 1RM @ 425
    5RM @ 335

Squat- 1RM @ 495
    10RM @ 385

OHP- 1RM @ 235
    10RM @ 185

I am on TRT at 60mg e3.5d and run Formeron for 2pumps eod. My list of supps have been consistent so I know what they are doing. My BP is consistent at 128/72 ish and resting HR is 58. I'll be checking that as well.

DHEA 5mg- eod
    Preg 10mg- eod
    Naringin 500mg- 1 x day
    Panthenine 165mg 1 x day
    Ashwagandha 465mg 2 x day
    Bacopa 300mg 2 x day
    Vit D 800iu 1 x day
    Boron 9mg 1 x day
    Zinc 100mg 1x day

Let's have some fun!

2. Subbed... And first
    Follow me on my log to life and lift: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229476-mtinsideouts-log-life.html
    •   

3. Subbed

4. Quote Originally Posted by kisaj View Post
    I am going to use this as my place holder for my run of Follidrone. I should be getting them by Monday of next week.

Starting stats:

Weight- 206
    Ht- 6'

BB Bench- 1RM @ 315
    10 RM @ 255

DL- 1RM @ 525
    5 RM @ 415 (I don't dl for more than 5)

Sumo- 1RM @ 425
    5RM @ 335

Squat- 1RM @ 495
    10RM @ 385

OHP- 1RM @ 235
    10RM @ 185

I am on TRT at 60mg e3.5d and run Formeron for 2pumps eod. My list of supps have been consistent so I know what they are doing. My BP is consistent at 128/72 ish and resting HR is 58. I'll be checking that as well.

DHEA 5mg- eod
    Preg 10mg- eod
    Naringin 500mg- 1 x day
    Panthenine 165mg 1 x day
    Ashwagandha 465mg 2 x day
    Bacopa 300mg 2 x day
    Vit D 800iu 1 x day
    Boron 9mg 1 x day
    Zinc 100mg 1x day

Let's have some fun!
    How old are you? Only asking because I know the older you are the more useful this product will be to you.
    Follow me on my log to life and lift: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229476-mtinsideouts-log-life.html
    •   

5. 39 and about to be the big 40 in 2 weeks!

6. Oh I'm in. Waiting on mine :-)
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

7. Quote Originally Posted by kisaj View Post
    39 and about to be the big 40 in 2 weeks!
    Nice! Yea you should get good results being over 35... At least i would think.

8. Subbed!!

9. Quote Originally Posted by mtinsideout View Post
    Nice! Yea you should get good results being over 35... At least i would think.
    It has taken me a long time to get to my numbers and maintain them, so I am excited to see if it can take me further. I imagine if I only lifted, I could def get those numbers up, but lifting is just a portion of how I stay strong and fit.

10. I hope as someone who's only 24 this product will be effective for me too

11. im in

12. It arrived in the mail today, along with the tongkat/boron mix.

13. Day 2 of taking the Follidrone. Tomorrow is squats.

14. In like Flynn.....

15. Subbed for the strength gains!

16. In for this as well!

17. Ok, legs this morning. Squats, BB lunges, leg extension, seated calf.

So, I don't want to make this more than what it is until I go again later in the week, but last week my max ATG squat was 495. This morning I squeezed out 2 1/2. After I came out of the hole on my first, I immediately knew I had another in me and just went for it. I came out of it almost as easily as the first, so I went for a 3rd and felt that it wasn't going to work about halfway down and came back up. Pretty incredible, but I need to make sure that this is sustaining and not just a freak occurrence because I have done a 525 before and never have been able to again.

Everything else remained right on where I was last week in terms of rep/weight.

Squats:
    135 x 10
    225 x 10
    315 x 6
    375 x 5
    425 x 4
    475 x 3
    495 x 2.5
    315 x 10

I am only going to log my squat, dl, sumo, bench, and ohp unless something out of the ordinary happens because I expect accessory work to increase with the big compound moves.

18. Quote Originally Posted by kisaj View Post
    Ok, legs this morning. Squats, BB lunges, leg extension, seated calf. So, I don't want to make this more than what it is until I go again later in the week, but last week my max ATG squat was 495. This morning I squeezed out 2 1/2. After I came out of the hole on my first, I immediately knew I had another in me and just went for it. I came out of it almost as easily as the first, so I went for a 3rd and felt that it wasn't going to work about halfway down and came back up. Pretty incredible, but I need to make sure that this is sustaining and not just a freak occurrence because I have done a 525 before and never have been able to again. Everything else remained right on where I was last week in terms of rep/weight. Squats: 135 x 10 225 x 10 315 x 6 375 x 5 425 x 4 475 x 3 495 x 2.5 315 x 10 I am only going to log my squat, dl, sumo, bench, and ohp unless something out of the ordinary happens because I expect accessory work to increase with the big compound moves.
    Nice. My log is up to if you want to follow
    Halfhumans Follidrone log
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

19. I'm already there brotha

20. How much are you guys dosing, or do the earlier/beta loggers get a different dosage scheme?

21. Great question. I am taking 1 a day and I am not sure if the dose is the same. I would imagine it would be.

22. Quote Originally Posted by kisaj View Post
    Ok, legs this morning. Squats, BB lunges, leg extension, seated calf.

So, I don't want to make this more than what it is until I go again later in the week, but last week my max ATG squat was 495. This morning I squeezed out 2 1/2. After I came out of the hole on my first, I immediately knew I had another in me and just went for it. I came out of it almost as easily as the first, so I went for a 3rd and felt that it wasn't going to work about halfway down and came back up. Pretty incredible, but I need to make sure that this is sustaining and not just a freak occurrence because I have done a 525 before and never have been able to again.

Everything else remained right on where I was last week in terms of rep/weight.

Squats:
    135 x 10
    225 x 10
    315 x 6
    375 x 5
    425 x 4
    475 x 3
    495 x 2.5
    315 x 10

I am only going to log my squat, dl, sumo, bench, and ohp unless something out of the ordinary happens because I expect accessory work to increase with the big compound moves.
    FML.....Im gonna have a stroke over here watching these logs.....Ive seen this stuff work but these logs are gonna be the public validation.
    Good to see quick improvements.
    Hope it sticks.
    Thanks for running the log my friend.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH Take your own path-

23. These guys are all taking the exact same trial batch.
    THey are 200% caps with 1 a day dosing. 30 caps
    Retail will have 100% with 60 caps allowing for a lower dose if wanted.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH Take your own path-
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. TX's cycle log.
    By txwakeskater in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 02-07-2003, 03:51 PM
  2. Scotty's T1 pro log
    By scotty2 in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 01-15-2003, 03:03 PM
  3. Workout Log in Word Format