Follidrone log

K

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am going to use this as my place holder for my run of Follidrone. I should be getting them by Monday of next week.

Starting stats:

Weight- 206
Ht- 6'

BB Bench- 1RM @ 315
10 RM @ 255

DL- 1RM @ 525
5 RM @ 415 (I don't dl for more than 5)

Sumo- 1RM @ 425
5RM @ 335

Squat- 1RM @ 495
10RM @ 385

OHP- 1RM @ 235
10RM @ 185

I am on TRT at 60mg e3.5d and run Formeron for 2pumps eod. My list of supps have been consistent so I know what they are doing. My BP is consistent at 128/72 ish and resting HR is 58. I'll be checking that as well.

DHEA 5mg- eod
Preg 10mg- eod
Naringin 500mg- 1 x day
Panthenine 165mg 1 x day
Ashwagandha 465mg 2 x day
Bacopa 300mg 2 x day
Vit D 800iu 1 x day
Boron 9mg 1 x day
Zinc 100mg 1x day

Let's have some fun!

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
Subbed... And first

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
I am going to use this as my place holder for my run of Follidrone. I should be getting them by Monday of next week.

Starting stats:

Weight- 206
Ht- 6'

BB Bench- 1RM @ 315
10 RM @ 255

DL- 1RM @ 525
5 RM @ 415 (I don't dl for more than 5)

Sumo- 1RM @ 425
5RM @ 335

Squat- 1RM @ 495
10RM @ 385

OHP- 1RM @ 235
10RM @ 185

I am on TRT at 60mg e3.5d and run Formeron for 2pumps eod. My list of supps have been consistent so I know what they are doing. My BP is consistent at 128/72 ish and resting HR is 58. I'll be checking that as well.

DHEA 5mg- eod
Preg 10mg- eod
Naringin 500mg- 1 x day
Panthenine 165mg 1 x day
Ashwagandha 465mg 2 x day
Bacopa 300mg 2 x day
Vit D 800iu 1 x day
Boron 9mg 1 x day
Zinc 100mg 1x day

Let's have some fun!
How old are you? Only asking because I know the older you are the more useful this product will be to you.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oh I'm in. Waiting on mine :)

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
39 and about to be the big 40 in 2 weeks!
Nice! Yea you should get good results being over 35... At least i would think.

HTGduck

HTGduck

Awards
  • Established
Subbed!!

K

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice! Yea you should get good results being over 35... At least i would think.
It has taken me a long time to get to my numbers and maintain them, so I am excited to see if it can take me further. I imagine if I only lifted, I could def get those numbers up, but lifting is just a portion of how I stay strong and fit.

M

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I hope as someone who's only 24 this product will be effective for me too :D

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
im in

K

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It arrived in the mail today, along with the tongkat/boron mix.

K

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 2 of taking the Follidrone. Tomorrow is squats.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Watchin'

K

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok, legs this morning. Squats, BB lunges, leg extension, seated calf.

So, I don't want to make this more than what it is until I go again later in the week, but last week my max ATG squat was 495. This morning I squeezed out 2 1/2. After I came out of the hole on my first, I immediately knew I had another in me and just went for it. I came out of it almost as easily as the first, so I went for a 3rd and felt that it wasn't going to work about halfway down and came back up. Pretty incredible, but I need to make sure that this is sustaining and not just a freak occurrence because I have done a 525 before and never have been able to again.

Everything else remained right on where I was last week in terms of rep/weight.

Squats:
135 x 10
225 x 10
315 x 6
375 x 5
425 x 4
475 x 3
495 x 2.5
315 x 10

I am only going to log my squat, dl, sumo, bench, and ohp unless something out of the ordinary happens because I expect accessory work to increase with the big compound moves.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok, legs this morning. Squats, BB lunges, leg extension, seated calf. So, I don't want to make this more than what it is until I go again later in the week, but last week my max ATG squat was 495. This morning I squeezed out 2 1/2. After I came out of the hole on my first, I immediately knew I had another in me and just went for it. I came out of it almost as easily as the first, so I went for a 3rd and felt that it wasn't going to work about halfway down and came back up. Pretty incredible, but I need to make sure that this is sustaining and not just a freak occurrence because I have done a 525 before and never have been able to again. Everything else remained right on where I was last week in terms of rep/weight. Squats: 135 x 10 225 x 10 315 x 6 375 x 5 425 x 4 475 x 3 495 x 2.5 315 x 10 I am only going to log my squat, dl, sumo, bench, and ohp unless something out of the ordinary happens because I expect accessory work to increase with the big compound moves.
Nice. My log is up to if you want to follow
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/black-lion-research/247501-halfhumans-follidrone-log.html

M

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How much are you guys dosing, or do the earlier/beta loggers get a different dosage scheme?

K

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Great question. I am taking 1 a day and I am not sure if the dose is the same. I would imagine it would be.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok, legs this morning. Squats, BB lunges, leg extension, seated calf.

So, I don't want to make this more than what it is until I go again later in the week, but last week my max ATG squat was 495. This morning I squeezed out 2 1/2. After I came out of the hole on my first, I immediately knew I had another in me and just went for it. I came out of it almost as easily as the first, so I went for a 3rd and felt that it wasn't going to work about halfway down and came back up. Pretty incredible, but I need to make sure that this is sustaining and not just a freak occurrence because I have done a 525 before and never have been able to again.

Everything else remained right on where I was last week in terms of rep/weight.

Squats:
135 x 10
225 x 10
315 x 6
375 x 5
425 x 4
475 x 3
495 x 2.5
315 x 10

I am only going to log my squat, dl, sumo, bench, and ohp unless something out of the ordinary happens because I expect accessory work to increase with the big compound moves.
FML.....Im gonna have a stroke over here watching these logs.....Ive seen this stuff work but these logs are gonna be the public validation.
Good to see quick improvements.
Hope it sticks.
Thanks for running the log my friend.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
These guys are all taking the exact same trial batch.
THey are 200% caps with 1 a day dosing. 30 caps
Retail will have 100% with 60 caps allowing for a lower dose if wanted.

K

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
FML.....Im gonna have a stroke over here watching these logs.....Ive seen this stuff work but these logs are gonna be the public validation.
Good to see quick improvements.
Hope it sticks.
Thanks for running the log my friend.
Appreciate you allowing me to!

Touey

Touey

Awards
"This morning I squeezed out 2 1/2. After I came out of the hole on my first, I immediately knew I had another in me and just went for it. I came out of it almost as easily as the first, so I went for a 3rd and felt that it wasn't going to work about halfway down and came back up. Pretty incredible"

Wow!!! kisaj, garsh if that's any indication of things to come you should be happy

K

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oh, I completely forgot to add that I am also taking 1 cap of the Tongkat/boron along with the Follidrone. I've had BLR tongkat so I know what to expect and it is killer.

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just got mine today. Trade notes?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oh, I completely forgot to add that I am also taking 1 cap of the Tongkat/boron along with the Follidrone. I've had BLR tongkat so I know what to expect and it is killer.
Thought you might enjoy more of that ;)
Its pretty good pre workout.

K

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yep, that is how I use it. No speedy, jittery feeling, but just nice and powerful. I really think it works better than I have given credit for with regards to free test.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subbed! You are one STRONG beast! Holy Mackeral!

K

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks Kempo. This traditionally is my strongest period throughout the year. I normally would be starting a bulk, but I decided I was going to forgo it this year because if I can keep up my strength, I don't need the extra heft. Last year I was around 215-220 by the end of May. This year gonna try to keep the weight (lifts) where it is and stay under 210.

Once rugby, biking, and comp season really kicks in, my lifts go down about 15-20%, so my unspoken goal outside of this log with Follidrone is to see if I can not get that loss and actually gain.

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
K

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hmmm, I am noticing something related to endurance. Today was chest/shoulder and numbers stayed in line with last week, but in keeping with the exact routine I have been doing, today I was looking for more at the end. So I loaded the prowler with 4 plates and pushed for 6 x 50yd semi jog pace.

Also, weight is up 1.6lbs yesterday and today with diet just like it normal. 207.6 both yesterday and this morning.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed, just nabbed a retail bottle and will log it when I get it

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hmmm, I am noticing something related to endurance. Today was chest/shoulder and numbers stayed in line with last week, but in keeping with the exact routine I have been doing, today I was looking for more at the end. So I loaded the prowler with 4 plates and pushed for 6 x 50yd semi jog pace.

Also, weight is up 1.6lbs yesterday and today with diet just like it normal. 207.6 both yesterday and this morning.
Im starting to think the increases in strength are endurance related. You can push longer but not harder. Just a theory.
Well see as this progresses.

K

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yep, that is where I was going with my hmmmm. In turn, I would imagine that increased endurance would equate to a slower, but more sustainable strength gain as well as body comp.

We shall see!

K

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day off today, body weight is still going up. I find this interesting as my weight has not fluctuated in a couple months since I started IF. This morning I weighed in at 207.9, that is almost 2lbs at the exact same time with the same diet. The only difference is the FD and TB.

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day off today, body weight is still going up. I find this interesting as my weight has not fluctuated in a couple months since I started IF. This morning I weighed in at 207.9, that is almost 2lbs at the exact same time with the same diet. The only difference is the FD and TB.
How is IF working for you? I've been giving it some consideration.

K

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Very well and much better than expected. I dropped about 6-7lbs and strength stayed right where it was. For me, it was about convenience. I get all my macros in an 8hour window and skip breakfast. My first meal is around 10-11am and I stop at 6-7pm. It really is ridiculously simple.

M

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Very well and much better than expected. I dropped about 6-7lbs and strength stayed right where it was. For me, it was about convenience. I get all my macros in an 8hour window and skip breakfast. My first meal is around 10-11am and I stop at 6-7pm. It really is ridiculously simple.
Agreed. I've been on IF for 2 years now. It's very convenient especially for AM workouts.

K

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yep, that is what I do. I will usually eat about 20-30g protein before the gym and some BCAAs and then eat an actual meal with heavier carb right after. I then eat really light carbs through the day because I get tired, and then load up on the rest of them in my last meal/dinner.

Fitness_Freak

Fitness_Freak

Awards
Could you lay out your exact meal timing for that? I've been interested in trying this eating style for some time

K

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
First a disclaimer that I am not the guy that follows anything exact. I tweak everything to work for me. With that being said, in general:

On workout days-
9am 20-30g protein w/ 16 oz water beforehand. No carbs.
gym 45-60 min sip on BCAAs and citrulline intra
11am 1st meal. Usually heavier on high GI carbs and med on fats and protein. This will be the big meal of the day around 1200-1500 calories.
1:30ish 2nd meal. Heavier on fats and protein and low carb or complex. This is more of a heavy snack.
4pm 3rd meal. Again, same as the 1:30. These two are primarily to get in all my macros because I have a hard time in 2-3 meals.
6pm 4th/dinner. Here I will consume the rest of my carbs for the day.

Non workout days look the same except I don't consume anything until about 11am, so I get that full 16-17 hour fast. I also lower carb intake on off days. Usually to around 60-80g total for the day. Workout days it can be as high as 200-250.

That's it in a nutshell. I don't go crazy with timing, but I try to stay as strict as possible with higher carbs on workout days, staying close to a 15-16 hour fast everyday, and staying in an 8 hour window.

Fitness_Freak

Fitness_Freak

Awards
First a disclaimer that I am not the guy that follows anything exact. I tweak everything to work for me. With that being said, in general:

On workout days-
9am 20-30g protein w/ 16 oz water beforehand. No carbs.
gym 45-60 min sip on BCAAs and citrulline intra
11am 1st meal. Usually heavier on high GI carbs and med on fats and protein. This will be the big meal of the day around 1200-1500 calories.
1:30ish 2nd meal. Heavier on fats and protein and low carb or complex. This is more of a heavy snack.
4pm 3rd meal. Again, same as the 1:30. These two are primarily to get in all my macros because I have a hard time in 2-3 meals.
6pm 4th/dinner. Here I will consume the rest of my carbs for the day.

Non workout days look the same except I don't consume anything until about 11am, so I get that full 16-17 hour fast. I also lower carb intake on off days. Usually to around 60-80g total for the day. Workout days it can be as high as 200-250.

That's it in a nutshell. I don't go crazy with timing, but I try to stay as strict as possible with higher carbs on workout days, staying close to a 15-16 hour fast everyday, and staying in an 8 hour window.
Nice, that looks pretty tolerable.
Thanks for the layout.

K

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Alright, leg day again.

Sumo dl
sldl
split leg squat
standing calf

Weight went up again and now at 208 solid. All my lifts maxed out at previous 1-2RM, but as thought, endurance is going up. After getting to 1-2 RM, I typically move back down and burn out for 2 sets. Today, once I moved down, I had so much in the tank, that I added in an additional set to each movement. I then ran the prowler again.

I am seeing some difference and I am wondering if the body comp and muscle growth in tests is related to hypertrophy work and additional work load that can be sustained. Only 6 days in, but there is no question endurance is something to pay attention to.