brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Follidrone4small.jpg

Black Lion Research introduces a supplement that changes the way we look at performance enhancing supplements.

-Serious increases in strength and serious potential for muscle mass gain.

-Follidrone will not test positive on any test for natural competitors or competitive athletes.

-Follidrone causes changes that are associated with a healthier and longer lifespan, including improved skeletal muscle stress output, reduced systematic inflammation markers and serum LDL cholesterol.

-Follidrone increases angiogenesis 30-50% which in turn increases blood flow as well as oxygen and nutrient transport into muscle tissues.

-Follidrone imitates the effects of endurance training as well as making endurance training more effective. Use of Follidrone can lead to significant increases in treadmill performance (∼50%) and enhanced in situ muscle fatigue resistance (∼30%).

-Follidrone increases follistatin levels. Follistatin is an antagonist to myostatin which inhibits excessive muscle growth. A study has also shown that increased levels of follistatin leads to increased muscle mass. Follistatin is part of the inhibin-activin-follistatin axis. Follistatin is an Activin binding protein. In the tissues activin has a strong role in cellular proliferation, thereby making follistatin the safeguard against uncontrolled cellular proliferation and also allowing it to function as an instrument of cellular differentiation. Both of these roles are vital in tissue rebuilding and repair.
In addition, increased follistatin levels combined with a lack of myostatin DOUBLED MUSCLE GROWTH.
Folli1.jpg

Study results in Follidrone ingredients
epicatechinanabolic.gif

Animals with reduced myostatin-
12dog-600.jpg
belgianblue.jpg

Follodrone decreases Myostatin levels 49%+ as well as increasing markers of muscle growth. Myostatin is a secreted growth differentiation factor that is a member of the TGF beta protein family that inhibits muscle differentiation and growth in the process known as myogenesis. Myostatin is produced primarily in skeletal muscle cells, circulates in the blood and acts on muscle tissue, by binding a cell-bound receptor called the activin type II receptor. Reductions in myostatin = increased muscle mass and strength.
View attachment Whippet.bmp

Follidrone Increases strength dramatically and quickly.
Treatment for 7 days yielded a bilateral increase in hand strength of 7%, which was accompanied by a significant decrease (-49%) in myostatin.

In addition our internal testers reported serious strength gains including-
-100lb increase in Deadlift in 4 days
-20lbs per arm on DB incline press in 10 days.
-6 inch gain on vert jump to 53 inches.
-one user compared the strength increase to halotestin.
Increases in mass were also reported by our internal testers including 10lbs weight gain in 10 days with what appears to be 0 BF% increase.
Users have also been reporting significant physique changes. Harder, leaner, and overall larger.
FOLLIDRONE WILL BE AVAILABLE FOR PRE SALE APR 1 EXCLUSIVELY AT NUTRAPLANET!!!

Attachments

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Effects of (-)-epicatechin on molecular modulators of skeletal muscle growth and differentiation.
Gutierrez-Salmean G1, Ciaraldi TP, Nogueira L, Barboza J, Taub PR, Hogan MC, Henry RR, Meaney E, Villarreal F, Ceballos G, Ramirez-Sanchez I.
Author information
Abstract

Sarcopenia is a notable and debilitating age-associated condition. Flavonoids are known for their healthy effects and limited toxicity. The flavanol (-)-epicatechin (Epi) enhances exercise capacity in mice, and Epi-rich cocoa improves skeletal muscle structure in heart failure patients. (-)-Epicatechin may thus hold promise as treatment for sarcopenia. We examined changes in protein levels of molecular modulators of growth and differentiation in young vs. old, human and mouse skeletal muscle. We report the effects of Epi in mice and the results of an initial proof-of-concept trial in humans, where muscle strength and levels of modulators of muscle growth were measured. In mice, myostatin and senescence-associated β-galactosidase levels increase with aging, while those of follistatin and Myf5 decrease. (-)-Epicatechin decreases myostatin and β-galactosidase and increases levels of markers of muscle growth. In humans, myostatin and β-galactosidase increase with aging while follistatin, MyoD and myogenin decrease. Treatment for 7 days with (-)-epicatechin increases hand grip strength and the ratio of plasma follistatin/myostatin. In conclusion, aging has deleterious effects on modulators of muscle growth/differentiation, and the consumption of modest amounts of the flavanol (-)-epicatechin can partially reverse these changes. This flavanol warrants its comprehensive evaluation for the treatment of sarcopenia.

© 2014.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24314870

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Epicatechin imitates the effects of endurance training as well as making endurance training more effective.
In a 2012 research study one group of mice ran daily on a tread mill for five weeks where as the control group did nothing.
At the end of five weeks all animals did nothing for 14 days.
Half the trained mice were given epicatechin twice a day and the other half were given water.
At the end of the 14-day detraining period, the mice that had been given (-)-epicatechin had retained much of the condition they had built up previously. When the researchers got the animals to run to the point of exhaustion, the mice that had been given (-)-epicatechin were faster, were able to keep running for longer and therefore also covered a greater distance.
When the mice's muscles were examined researchers saw that epicatechin supplementation had prevented training induced changes in muscle fibers from disappearing during inactivity.

\http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22179525

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Epicatechin enhances fatigue resistance and oxidative capacity in muscle

Twenty-five male mice (C57BL/6N) were randomized into four groups: (1) water, (2) water-exercise (W-Ex), (3) (-)-epicatechin ((-)-Epi), and (4) (-)-epicatechin-exercise ((-)-Epi-Ex). Animals received 1 mg kg(-1) of (-)-epicatechin or water (vehicle) via oral gavage (twice daily). Exercise groups underwent 15 days of treadmill exercise. Significant increases in treadmill performance (∼50%) and enhanced in situ muscle fatigue resistance (∼30%) were observed with (-)-epicatechin. Components of oxidative phosphorylation complexes, mitofilin, porin, nNOS, p-nNOS, and Tfam as well as mitochondrial volume and cristae abundance were significantly higher with (-)-epicatechin treatment for hindlimb and cardiac muscles than exercise alone. In addition, there were significant increases in skeletal muscle capillarity. The combination of (-)-epicatechin and exercise resulted in further increases in oxidative phosphorylation-complex proteins, mitofilin, porin and capillarity than (-)-epicatechin alone. These findings indicate that (-)-epicatechin alone or in combination with exercise induces an integrated response that includes structural and metabolic changes in skeletal and cardiac muscles resulting in greater endurance capacity.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21788351

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dietary epicatechin promotes survival of obese diabetic mice and Drosophila melanogaster.
Si H1, Fu Z, Babu PV, Zhen W, Leroith T, Meaney MP, Voelker KA, Jia Z, Grange RW, Liu D.
Author information
Abstract

The lifespan of diabetic patients is 7-8 y shorter than that of the general population because of hyperglycemia-induced vascular complications and damage to other organs such as the liver and skeletal muscle. Here, we investigated the effects of epicatechin, one of the major flavonoids in cocoa, on health-promoting effects in obese diabetic (db/db) mice (0.25% in drinking water for 15 wk) and Drosophila melanogaster (0.01-8 mmol/L in diet). Dietary intake of epicatechin promoted survival in the diabetic mice (50% mortality in diabetic control group vs. 8.4% in epicatechin group after 15 wk of treatment), whereas blood pressure, blood glucose, food intake, and body weight gain were not significantly altered. Pathological analysis showed that epicatechin administration reduced the degeneration of aortic vessels and blunted fat deposition and hydropic degeneration in the liver caused by diabetes. Epicatechin treatment caused changes in diabetic mice that are associated with a healthier and longer lifespan, including improved skeletal muscle stress output, reduced systematic inflammation markers and serum LDL cholesterol, increased hepatic antioxidant glutathione concentration and total superoxide dismutase activity, decreased circulating insulin-like growth factor-1 (from 303 ± 21 mg/L in the diabetic control group to 189 ± 21 mg/L in the epicatechin-treated group), and improved AMP-activated protein kinase-α activity in the liver and skeletal muscle. Consistently, epicatechin (0.1-8 mmol/L) also promoted survival and increased mean lifespan of Drosophila. Therefore, epicatechin may be a novel food-derived, antiaging compound.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21525262

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Stimulatory effects of the flavanol (-)-epicatechin on cardiac angiogenesis: additive effects with exercise.
Ramirez-Sanchez I1, Nogueira L, Moreno A, Murphy A, Taub P, Perkins G, Ceballos GM, Hogan M, Malek M, Villarreal F.
Author information
Abstract

The consumption of moderate amounts of cocoa products has been associated with reductions in the incidence of cardiovascular diseases. In animal studies, the flavanol (-)-epicatechin (Epi) yields cardioprotection. The effects may be partly due to its capacity to stimulate endothelial nitric oxide synthase (eNOS). The sustained activation of eNOS, as observed with exercise, can serve as a trigger of muscle angiogenesis via the activation of vascular endothelial growth factor (VEGF)-related events. Experiments were pursued to examine the potential of Epi to stimulate myocardial angiogenesis and determine the effects that its combined use with exercise (Ex) may trigger. Hearts obtained from a previous study were used for this purpose. Animals received 1 mg/kg of Epi or water (vehicle) via oral gavage (twice daily). Epi and/or Ex (by treadmill) was provided for 15 days. Results indicate that Ex or Epi significantly stimulate myocardial angiogenesis by ~30% above control levels. The use of Epi-Ex lead to further significant increases (to ~50%). Effects were associated with increases in protein levels and/or activation of canonical angiogenesis pathway associated events (HIF1a, VEGF, VEGFR2, PI3K, PDK, AKT, eNOS, NO, cGMP, MMP-2/-9, Src-1, and CD31). Thus, the use of Epi may represent a safe and novel means to stimulate myocardial angiogenesis.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22833114

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
(-)-Epicatechin maintains endurance training adaptation in mice after 14 days of detraining.
Hüttemann M1, Lee I, Malek MH.
Author information
Abstract

The purpose of this study was to determine whether (-)-epicatechin (mainly found in cocoa) could attenuate detraining effects in the hindlimb muscles of mice. Thirty-two male mice were randomized into 4 groups: control, trained, trained with 14 d of detraining and vehicle (DT-14-W), and trained with 14 d of detraining and (-)-epicatechin [DT-14-(-)-Epi]. DT-14-(-)-Epi received (-)-epicatechin (1.0 mg/kg 2 ×/d), whereas water was given to the DT-14-W group. The latter 3 groups performed 5 wk of endurance training 5 ×/wk. Hindlimb muscles were harvested, and Western blots, as well as enzyme analyses, were performed. Training significantly increased capillary-to-fiber ratio (≈ 78.8%), cytochrome-c oxidase (≈ 35%), and activity (≈ 144%) compared to controls. These adaptations returned to control levels for the DT-14-W group, whereas the DT-14-(-)-Epi group was able to maintain capillary-to-fiber ratio (≈ 44%), CcO protein expression (≈ 45%), and activity (≈ 108%) above control levels. In addition, the increase in capillarity was related to decreased protein expression of thrombospondin-1, an antiangiogenic regulator. Furthermore, there were no significant differences in endurance capacity between the trained and DT-14-(-)-Epi groups. Our data suggest that (-)-epicatechin may be a suitable compound to maintain exercise-induced improved capillarity and mitochondrial capacity, even when exercise regimens are discontinued.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22179525

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Follistatin improves skeletal muscle healing after injury and disease through an interaction with muscle regeneration, angiogenesis, and fibrosis.
Zhu J1, Li Y, Lu A, Gharaibeh B, Ma J, Kobayashi T, Quintero AJ, Huard J.
Author information
Abstract

Recovery from skeletal muscle injury is often incomplete because of the formation of fibrosis and inadequate myofiber regeneration; therefore, injured muscle could benefit significantly from therapies that both stimulate muscle regeneration and inhibit fibrosis. To this end, we focused on blocking myostatin, a member of the transforming growth factor-β superfamily and a negative regulator of muscle regeneration, with the myostatin antagonist follistatin. In vivo, follistatin-overexpressing transgenic mice underwent significantly greater myofiber regeneration and had less fibrosis formation compared with wild-type mice after skeletal muscle injury. Follistatin's mode of action is likely due to its ability to block myostatin and enhance neovacularization. Furthermore, muscle progenitor cells isolated from follistatin-overexpressing mice were significantly superior to muscle progenitors isolated from wild-type mice at regenerating dystrophin-positive myofibers when transplanted into the skeletal muscle of dystrophic mdx/severe combined immunodeficiency mice. In vitro, follistatin stimulated myoblasts to express MyoD, Myf5, and myogenin, which are myogenic transcription factors that promote myogenic differentiation. Moreover, follistatin's ability to enhance muscle differentiation is at least partially due to its ability to block myostatin, activin A, and transforming growth factor-β1, all of which are negative regulators of muscle cell differentiation. The findings of this study suggest that follistatin is a promising agent for improving skeletal muscle healing after injury and muscle diseases, such as the muscular dystrophies.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21689628

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Some serious claims. To the point where I would initially discredit them for being over the top but after following along BLR and Brundel's activity here I am definitely trying this.
If it could be pulled off I think BLR would be one of the best bets to do it.

Out of curiosity what is dosing like with this? Multiple daily or once? With/without food?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Some serious claims. To the point where I would initially discredit them for being over the top but after following along BLR and Brundel's activity here I am definitely trying this.
If it could be pulled off I think BLR would be one of the best bets to do it.

Out of curiosity what is dosing like with this? Multiple daily or once? With/without food?
Internal testers took 1 cap twice daily.

Every single claim is based upon fact derived either from research studies or our own internal studies.
You wont be disappointed.

skrzy

skrzy

Awards
Some serious claims. To the point where I would initially discredit them for being over the top but after following along BLR and Brundel's activity here I am definitely trying this. If it could be pulled off I think BLR would be one of the best bets to do it. Out of curiosity what is dosing like with this? Multiple daily or once? With/without food?
Really serious claims lol.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Holy mackerel...

tjbruno

tjbruno

Awards
that mouse made some crayyyyyzzzyyyy gains

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
that mouse made some crayyyyyzzzyyyy gains
The pictures are not of our test subjects ;)
They are pictures of mice and animals with either increased follistatin or decreased myostatin.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I required video evidence of all lifts.
Here is the 53 inch vert jump.

[video=youtube;CLcwp8Q_Yvg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CLcwp8Q_Yvg&feature=youtu.be[/video]

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Let's get the logs rollin!!

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Let's get the logs rollin!!
BOOM!
and youll be one of the first to get to try it :)

Too bad for those who decided a little work wasnt worth it ;)

skrzy

skrzy

Awards
I required video evidence of all lifts.
Here is the 53 inch vert jump.

[video=youtube;CLcwp8Q_Yvg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CLcwp8Q_Yvg&feature=youtu.be[/video]
Video is private

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
BOOM! and youll be one of the first to get to try it :) Too bad for those who decided a little work wasnt worth it ;)
:D I'm with ya there.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I required video evidence of every lift.
ALL testers are guys Ive know for years.
Fitness athletes
IFBB pro
Olympic powerlifting coach.

Also if you took 3 sec to read the studies I posted youll see a human study proved serious increases in strength in 7 days.
This was initially done in animals then repeated in humans.

You dont like it.

Oh well.

JD261985

Banned
Awards
Well if it's not an April fools gimmick I'm down. **** the naysayers I've tried your products followed logs...you answer every ****ing question asked of you. Where can I buy?

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well if it's not an April fools gimmick I'm down. **** the naysayers I've tried your products followed logs...you answer every ****ing question asked of you. Where can I buy?
Thanks brother,

Lots of guys who dont know who we are will likely question it.
This is fine of course.

They'll know who we are after this.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Damn!!!!! I just check in and I see this.
Straight up Bad ass brundel.

The vert video didn't work though. Wish I had this when I was high jumpin and triple jumping in college.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is interesting, I'm not sure how much of this I believe will happen for the average user.

I see a lot of claims from BLR that seem unrealistic, but everyone seems to really enjoy the products so that has to mean they work pretty well, even if it isn't quite what is claimed.

When are you guys looking at this for purchase? It seems like something I would be interested in using during/after my PCT. Even if it doesn't net 100# Deadlift increase in a week, if it even does 25% of that it will be worth the purchase. As long as the price point isn't absolutely retarded I will very likely be giving this a try, and who knows, the results might surpass anything that I could have ever expected.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
The only way to lose out on this is simply not being open minded enough to try it. Bottom line, Id bet 85% of everyone here has wasted their money on something that had no merit to it. So far Im thoroughly impressed but its alot to read back over to get a full understanding. Wish this had came before I started my ArA but I cant say combining these would be a great idea as I may explode lol. Definitely looking to buy and looking forward to even more user input in days to come.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is interesting, I'm not sure how much of this I believe will happen for the average user.

I see a lot of claims from BLR that seem unrealistic, but everyone seems to really enjoy the products so that has to mean they work pretty well, even if it isn't quite what is claimed.

When are you guys looking at this for purchase? It seems like something I would be interested in using during/after my PCT. Even if it doesn't net 100# Deadlift increase in a week, if it even does 25% of that it will be worth the purchase. As long as the price point isn't absolutely retarded I will very likely be giving this a try, and who knows, the results might surpass anything that I could have ever expected.
Oh I def cant guarantee youll gain 100lbs on your deads. This is what happened to one user.
Every one gained significant strength. Id be willing to say 100% of users will gain significant strength.
In research studies I believe it was 10% strength in 7 days. Not our studies but a study done in mexico.

One guy gained 10lbs in 10 days. This was only one guy. He did however mention this is 5 lbs higher than hes ever been able to weigh in his life...this guy I have seen eat lbs of beef in a day with no weight increase....rabbit metabolism. Also natty.

now Im not gonna lie...this stuff is super expensive to make/buy for us so the price will be sort of high but not prohibitively.
It will be well within the range of normal supps but on the higher end. We believe you would rather buy a 50$ product that works incredibly well than pay 30 for one that doesnt do anything. Im not saying its 50$ I dont know yet/ havnt decided but itll be around there. + or -

Plus if everything we said was BS....we wouldt have only positive reviews of all of our products.

I remember when I started bodybuilding. I bought every supp promising 5 inches on my arms and 20lbs.
99% of them did nothing and I was heart broken that so many people in this industry blatantly lie to sell supps.
You have my word as a man that if we make a statement about our products I believe 100% its true and have reason to believe so.
I want you to be stoked our products are on the way. And...stoked you used it afterward.

It will be for sale Apr 1 at nutraplanet

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The only way to lose out on this is simply not being open minded enough to try it. Bottom line, Id bet 85% of everyone here has wasted their money on something that had no merit to it. So far Im thoroughly impressed but its alot to read back over to get a full understanding. Wish this had came before I started my ArA but I cant say combining these would be a great idea as I may explode lol. Definitely looking to buy and looking forward to even more user input in days to come.
We have 6 -7 guys about to run logs so...unless they are all liars in some conspiracy with is to trick you youll get a chance to see how it works before you buy.
Plus...like I said, we ran internal testing. This stuff....as ridiculous as the stats seem...really works.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I trust BLR and Brundel.. Ill be trying this out
Thanks bro. I do my very best to make sure you guys love our products.
Its a direct spotlight on me personally so....I dont release unless it works.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thanks bro. I do my very best to make sure you guys love our products.
Its a direct spotlight on me personally so....I dont release unless it works.
Thank you, when I see the running with the big boys title I EXPECT honestly so far you seem to have given us the straight forward truth and I cant say you sugar coat your words, looking forward to trusting you words and more or so this product on April 1st

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thank you, when I see the running with the big boys title I EXPECT honestly so far you seem to have given us the straight forward truth and I cant say you sugar coat your words, looking forward to trusting you words and more or so this product on April 1st
Hmm, speaking of which, where did that title come from?

Does it mean something?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hmm, speaking of which, where did that title come from?

Does it mean something?
Lol it was just there one morning. Doesnt appear to be post count related.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's weird.
Im sure there is a reason.
Perhaps because Im a supp company owner.
Perhaps because one of my threads has 50000 views.
Who knows. I kinda like it though.

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
We have 6 -7 guys about to run logs so...unless they are all liars in some conspiracy with is to trick you youll get a chance to see how it works before you buy.
Plus...like I said, we ran internal testing. This stuff....as ridiculous as the stats seem...really works.
Damn i wish you could have sent it to AUS. If its just a herb and packaged up, customs wont stop it. :) :) :)
Swear to god the log will be awsome!

bswanny

bswanny

Awards
  • Established
Very excited to see how the logs go. I love innovative products.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Damn i wish you could have sent it to AUS. If its just a herb and packaged up, customs wont stop it. :) :) :)
Swear to god the log will be awsome!
I reckon D!!! sounds sweet as!

Pride89

Pride89

Awards
  • Established
Please make some bottles available for the EU market,would love to try it after my current PH cycle !

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established
Wow! This product looks interesting for sure. However, I do have doubts on the claims. Even if it works at 1/2 of what it claims, it's still worth it.

Brundel: Can this product be used on a cut?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Wow! This product looks interesting for sure. However, I do have doubts on the claims. Even if it works at 1/2 of what it claims, it's still worth it.

Brundel: Can this product be used on a cut?
As it is based around myostatin inhibition I would say you are getting the best value from the product while in caloric surplus. That being said it would not hurt a cut and should offset weakness/muscle loss while in deficit.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This looks REALLY epic. I got pretty good gains using ArA and Anabeta. I think this will be next on my list.

Status
Not open for further replies.