NEW PRODUCT!! FOLLIDRONE FAQ

Page 82 of 82 First ... 808182

1. Quote Originally Posted by moontan360 View Post
    (-)-Epicatechin does NOT taste bad....at least quality sourced (-)-Epicatechin doesn't. Weird that you would say that.

(Not doubting your quality)

Your actually right.
    I had just heard it was removed often from cocoa s it was bitter. Ive never tasted it but our chem supplier, who reads reads threads mentioned to me it doesnt taste bad.
    My mistake.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH Take your own path-

2. This bashing needs to stop. Can we just appreciate the products please.

5 days into follidrone and the volume I can output is just amazing. I've had to cut most of my workouts short this first week due to existing engagements but I never want to leave the gym. Great product!
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Joshlm69 View Post
    This snapping needs to stop.

indeed noone likes thieving testudines

"To your wife you should kiss try today"-Touey

Brotato's bark brings shakes to the pups in the yard

4. Quote Originally Posted by Joshlm69 View Post
    This bashing needs to stop. Can we just appreciate the products please.

5 days into follidrone and the volume I can output is just amazing. I've had to cut most of my workouts short this first week due to existing engagements but I never want to leave the gym. Great product!
    I know what ya mean, when you mix Conquer and Folli the results will take any man to new heights
    Current Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/291581-officially-chasing-abs.html#post5714196

5. Quote Originally Posted by Touey View Post
    indeed noone likes thieving testudines YouTube Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=81720bVYf9Q
    Touey, you should repost your week by week breakdown and recommendations in a new thread. I'm on week 4 and am definitely going to be scaling back this week, maybe even taking a few days off of follidrone. It came out of nowhere and hit me like a truck. Glad you posted it before though bc I'm not shocked or anything now.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    Your actually right.
    I had just heard it was removed often from cocoa s it was bitter. Ive never tasted it but our chem supplier, who reads reads threads mentioned to me it doesnt taste bad.
    My mistake.
    Awesome. I was thrown for a loop when I seen that. Good deal!

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. New product labels include trans fatty acids!
    By LakeMountD in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-10-2003, 01:58 PM
  2. Nutrex Vitrix - New Product
    By Nelson in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-12-2003, 09:00 AM
  3. Question about the new products available at BDC
    By CROWLER in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-03-2003, 11:47 PM
  4. EQL releases new Product