NEW PRODUCT!! FOLLIDRONE FAQ

Page 2 of 82 First 1234 ... Last

1. Well if it's not an April fools gimmick I'm down. **** the naysayers I've tried your products followed logs...you answer every ****ing question asked of you. Where can I buy?

2. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Hilarious claims!. Seriously, come on!
    Like a natural GH product?
    BOARD TYRANT | TEAM GET DIESEL | GETDIESEL.COM
    FeFiFo.com support
    DIESEL TEST = Underground Kings of Test elevation!

•   

3. Quote Originally Posted by JD261985 View Post
    Well if it's not an April fools gimmick I'm down. **** the naysayers I've tried your products followed logs...you answer every ****ing question asked of you. Where can I buy?
    Thanks brother,

Lots of guys who dont know who we are will likely question it.
    This is fine of course.

They'll know who we are after this.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH Take your own path-

4. If it is real then you know I'm down!

5. Subbed.
    •   

6. Damn!!!!! I just check in and I see this.
    Straight up Bad ass brundel.

The vert video didn't work though. Wish I had this when I was high jumpin and triple jumping in college.
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE

7. This is interesting, I'm not sure how much of this I believe will happen for the average user.

I see a lot of claims from BLR that seem unrealistic, but everyone seems to really enjoy the products so that has to mean they work pretty well, even if it isn't quite what is claimed.

When are you guys looking at this for purchase? It seems like something I would be interested in using during/after my PCT. Even if it doesn't net 100# Deadlift increase in a week, if it even does 25% of that it will be worth the purchase. As long as the price point isn't absolutely retarded I will very likely be giving this a try, and who knows, the results might surpass anything that I could have ever expected.

8. The only way to lose out on this is simply not being open minded enough to try it. Bottom line, Id bet 85% of everyone here has wasted their money on something that had no merit to it. So far Im thoroughly impressed but its alot to read back over to get a full understanding. Wish this had came before I started my ArA but I cant say combining these would be a great idea as I may explode lol. Definitely looking to buy and looking forward to even more user input in days to come.
    Current Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/291581-officially-chasing-abs.html#post5714196

9. I trust BLR and Brundel.. Ill be trying this out

10. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    This is interesting, I'm not sure how much of this I believe will happen for the average user.

I see a lot of claims from BLR that seem unrealistic, but everyone seems to really enjoy the products so that has to mean they work pretty well, even if it isn't quite what is claimed.

When are you guys looking at this for purchase? It seems like something I would be interested in using during/after my PCT. Even if it doesn't net 100# Deadlift increase in a week, if it even does 25% of that it will be worth the purchase. As long as the price point isn't absolutely retarded I will very likely be giving this a try, and who knows, the results might surpass anything that I could have ever expected.
    Oh I def cant guarantee youll gain 100lbs on your deads. This is what happened to one user.
    Every one gained significant strength. Id be willing to say 100% of users will gain significant strength.
    In research studies I believe it was 10% strength in 7 days. Not our studies but a study done in mexico.

One guy gained 10lbs in 10 days. This was only one guy. He did however mention this is 5 lbs higher than hes ever been able to weigh in his life...this guy I have seen eat lbs of beef in a day with no weight increase....rabbit metabolism. Also natty.

now Im not gonna lie...this stuff is super expensive to make/buy for us so the price will be sort of high but not prohibitively.
    It will be well within the range of normal supps but on the higher end. We believe you would rather buy a 50$ product that works incredibly well than pay 30 for one that doesnt do anything. Im not saying its 50$ I dont know yet/ havnt decided but itll be around there. + or -

Plus if everything we said was BS....we wouldt have only positive reviews of all of our products.

I remember when I started bodybuilding. I bought every supp promising 5 inches on my arms and 20lbs.
    99% of them did nothing and I was heart broken that so many people in this industry blatantly lie to sell supps.
    You have my word as a man that if we make a statement about our products I believe 100% its true and have reason to believe so.
    I want you to be stoked our products are on the way. And...stoked you used it afterward.

It will be for sale Apr 1 at nutraplanet

11. Quote Originally Posted by TheMovement View Post
    The only way to lose out on this is simply not being open minded enough to try it. Bottom line, Id bet 85% of everyone here has wasted their money on something that had no merit to it. So far Im thoroughly impressed but its alot to read back over to get a full understanding. Wish this had came before I started my ArA but I cant say combining these would be a great idea as I may explode lol. Definitely looking to buy and looking forward to even more user input in days to come.
    We have 6 -7 guys about to run logs so...unless they are all liars in some conspiracy with is to trick you youll get a chance to see how it works before you buy.
    Plus...like I said, we ran internal testing. This stuff....as ridiculous as the stats seem...really works.

12. Quote Originally Posted by Rarchib View Post
    I trust BLR and Brundel.. Ill be trying this out
    Thanks bro. I do my very best to make sure you guys love our products.
    Its a direct spotlight on me personally so....I dont release unless it works.

13. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    Thanks bro. I do my very best to make sure you guys love our products.
    Its a direct spotlight on me personally so....I dont release unless it works.
    Thank you, when I see the running with the big boys title I EXPECT honestly so far you seem to have given us the straight forward truth and I cant say you sugar coat your words, looking forward to trusting you words and more or so this product on April 1st
    Current Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/291581-officially-chasing-abs.html#post5714196

14. Quote Originally Posted by TheMovement View Post

Thank you, when I see the running with the big boys title I EXPECT honestly so far you seem to have given us the straight forward truth and I cant say you sugar coat your words, looking forward to trusting you words and more or so this product on April 1st
    Hmm, speaking of which, where did that title come from?

Does it mean something?

15. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    Hmm, speaking of which, where did that title come from?

Does it mean something?
    Lol it was just there one morning. Doesnt appear to be post count related.

16. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post

Lol it was just there one morning. Doesnt appear to be post count related.
    That's weird.

17. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    That's weird.
    Im sure there is a reason.
    Perhaps because Im a supp company owner.
    Perhaps because one of my threads has 50000 views.
    Who knows. I kinda like it though.

18. Looks promising

19. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    We have 6 -7 guys about to run logs so...unless they are all liars in some conspiracy with is to trick you youll get a chance to see how it works before you buy.
    Plus...like I said, we ran internal testing. This stuff....as ridiculous as the stats seem...really works.
    Damn i wish you could have sent it to AUS. If its just a herb and packaged up, customs wont stop it.
    Swear to god the log will be awsome!
    ~Get shredded or die trying! The alphamine chapter~
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213632-get-shredded-die.html

20. Very excited to see how the logs go. I love innovative products.

21. Quote Originally Posted by Docmattic View Post

Damn i wish you could have sent it to AUS. If its just a herb and packaged up, customs wont stop it.
    Swear to god the log will be awsome!
    I reckon D!!! sounds sweet as!
    ...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

22. Please make some bottles available for the EU market,would love to try it after my current PH cycle !

23. Wow! This product looks interesting for sure. However, I do have doubts on the claims. Even if it works at 1/2 of what it claims, it's still worth it.

Brundel: Can this product be used on a cut?
  24. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by cbsharpe View Post
    Wow! This product looks interesting for sure. However, I do have doubts on the claims. Even if it works at 1/2 of what it claims, it's still worth it.

Brundel: Can this product be used on a cut?
    As it is based around myostatin inhibition I would say you are getting the best value from the product while in caloric surplus. That being said it would not hurt a cut and should offset weakness/muscle loss while in deficit.
    PEScience Representative; Use the code Driven for 30% off at pescience.com

25. This looks REALLY epic. I got pretty good gains using ArA and Anabeta. I think this will be next on my list.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. New product labels include trans fatty acids!
    By LakeMountD in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-10-2003, 01:58 PM
  2. Nutrex Vitrix - New Product
    By Nelson in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-12-2003, 09:00 AM
  3. Question about the new products available at BDC
    By CROWLER in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-03-2003, 11:47 PM
  4. EQL releases new Product