Formeron stack with dermacrine?

digitalducki

digitalducki

Awards
  • Established
Never used either, would they stack well together? If not what would stack well with either?

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Idk much about formeron, but typically you would want to use an AI with dermacrine because it aromatizes.

Idk if formeron is transdermal, but plenty of people have used Formasurge (transdermal) with dermacrine with great results.

digitalducki

digitalducki

Awards
  • Established
I've read of the 2 formeron is a better product as far as application etc. is formeron basically like a transdermal Erase?

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've read of the 2 formeron is a better product as far as application etc. is formeron basically like a transdermal Erase?
No, they are both AIs but formestane is probably the strongest OTC AI on the market.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Idk much about formeron, but typically you would want to use an AI with dermacrine because it aromatizes.

Idk if formeron is transdermal, but plenty of people have used Formasurge (transdermal) with dermacrine with great results.
Formeron is transdermal and effective. I would think the stack would work well.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Never used either, would they stack well together? If not what would stack well with either?
i am logging formasurge/dermacrine and have ran both seperately, the results i am getting tells me that together they are very synergistic...i think they are more effective ran together than individually.

of course being a rep for bps i would prefer you ran formasurge with dermacrine, but i have heard good things about formeron and feel you wouldn't go wrong with either ran with dermacrine.

digitalducki

digitalducki

Awards
  • Established
I got 2 bottles of bl forma and one derma it was the last one in stock, waiting to get another at a good price. I'm gonna do one bottle derma, add in the forma for a full bottle over lap with derma then finish with a full bottle forma so 2 bottles of each with staggering for one of each bottle

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I got 2 bottles of bl forma and one derma it was the last one in stock, waiting to get another at a good price. I'm gonna do one bottle derma, add in the forma for a full bottle over lap with derma then finish with a full bottle forma so 2 bottles of each with staggering for one of each bottle
should see some nice results...formestane, either formasurge or formeron and dermacrine is a fantastic combo!!!

tcslick

tcslick

Awards
How did this stack work for you? I just picked up some Formeron and Dermacrine myself

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
How did this stack work for you? I just picked up some Formeron and Dermacrine myself
on my 2nd month of logging it. my results might vary from yours, i am 55 and been on trt for going on 7 years. but my results are:
weight gain 6lbs
libido is way up
muscles look fuller
moderate strength gains
natural energy level is up
endurance is up
mood and sense of well being is very good
aggression got high for awhile, cut back to 2 pumps dermacrine and things are fine now...

can't really say enough about how well this stack is treating me.

tcslick

tcslick

Awards
on my 2nd month of logging it. my results might vary from yours, i am 55 and been on trt for going on 7 years. but my results are:
weight gain 6lbs
libido is way up
muscles look fuller
moderate strength gains
natural energy level is up
endurance is up
mood and sense of well being is very good
aggression got high for awhile, cut back to 2 pumps dermacrine and things are fine now...

can't really say enough about how well this stack is treating me.
Nice! My buddy and I just picked up both.

onthemove

Awards
man that is alot of transdermal application tho