Formeron making me bloated?!

cybercrombie

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Hello all, I'm in desperate need of assistance. After reading countless praises for Formeron I'd decided to pick some up to dry out and harden up a bit. I've been running it at 200mg a day split am/pm for about a 7 days and I have been steadily getting more and more bloated! My clean diet has not changed at all but for sure I've gained water weight (i can flick my stomach and it ripples with water). What's going on? Should I increase Formeron, decrease Formeron, I don't understand. Everyone else sheds water like crazy and I'm holding on to it like a camel now. Please help! Thanks.

Lhns2

Lhns2

Awards
Sorry! Where and how are you applying it?

JD261985

Banned
Awards
This is very odd because 4 hydroxytest would not make you bloated because it is designed to decrease estrogen and is testosterone that does not aromatize. To be honest, I don't think its possible for formeron to do this

cybercrombie

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Sorry! Where and how are you applying it?
I've been rotating application areas between upper chest, neck, shoulders, and even tops of feet. I use my wrists/forearms to apply.

cybercrombie

Awards
  • First Up Vote
This is very odd because 4 hydroxytest would not make you bloated because it is designed to decrease estrogen and is testosterone that does not aromatize. To be honest, I don't think its possible for formeron to do this
Yes, that is what I understand but there is no doubt I have a ton of subcutaneous water building up since starting the formeron.

Lhns2

Lhns2

Awards
How often do you apply? Sorry for all the questions.

cybercrombie

Awards
  • First Up Vote
How often do you apply? Sorry for all the questions.
I apply twice a day, am/pm, after showering. No need to be sorry, I'll answer any questions if it will help. I just don't know what's going on.

Lhns2

Lhns2

Awards
Alright, and all you're taking is Formeron? Really kinda strange first time I've heard of this. Have you tried one pump only once daily to see how that affects you?

cybercrombie

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Alright, and all you're taking is Formeron? Really kinda strange first time I've heard of this. Have you tried one pump only once daily to see how that affects you?
Yup, just the formeron. I have not changed my dose yet because I wanted to hear from you guys. I can for sure lower to one pump ed if that may help. Any theory behind less is more? Like someone posted earlier the 4oht shouldn't aromatize but maybe I'm taking too much at 200mg a day. I just want to shed all this water!

Lhns2

Lhns2

Awards
I'd drop to 1-2 applications/pumps daily. See if it helps. Should be very water free. What's your bf %?

cybercrombie

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I'd drop to 1-2 applications/pumps daily. See if it helps. Should be very water free. What's your bf %?
Yeah, that's the strange part, I should be very water free but I have been retaining more and more since I started formeron. I mean, I think it's working otherwise because my strength is good and I feel like it puts me in a good mood but holy cow am I bloated. I will drop down the dose, thanks for the help! I have no idea on my actual bf% but I would estimate 10-12%.

Lhns2

Lhns2

Awards
Yeah try it out to see what is causing the issue. Shouldn't be formeron but let's try it out. Let me know how you feel at 1-2 pumps daily.

Cjg

Awards
  • Established
Formeron

Can formeron be stacked with a testbooster like p6 extreme or t bomb?

Lhns2

Lhns2

Awards
Yes it can!

Lhns2

Lhns2

Awards
Start 1-2 and go up if needed.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There is 0 chance formeron is causing bloating.

It is an aromatase inhibitor which lowers estrogen and hydroxytest cannot aromatize...period.

its not the Formeron causing it.

ericool007

ericool007

Awards
  • Established

It is an aromatase inhibitor which lowers estrogen and hydroxytest cannot aromatize...period.

This

formeron is amazing I love it

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks brother. We take pride in our products and nothing makes me more happy than to know people like it.

cybercrombie

Awards
  • First Up Vote

I don't know what to tell you but Formeron was the one and only thing I've changed. To further back up that I think it's the Formeron, I took Lhns2's advice and began backing it down. Sure enough I started shedding water like crazy, however I was still holding on to some. It wasn't until I stopped using it altogether that the last bit of water came off. As an experiment I started back on a low dose and by the next day I was looking softer and up 3 lbs. Stopped again and off the water came. I'm not bashing the product but it's clearly what's causing it, even if you claim it's impossible. Guess I'm just lucky. Thanks for all the info and help!

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This would be the first instance in history i am aware of that an AI caused bloating.

Lhns2

Lhns2

Awards