Formeron stack input

1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.

Formeron stack input

Am super excited to be trying out Formeron for the first time, and is likely the closest I will ever get to running a true steroid cycle(I know it is a steroid/pro hormone, but I consider a true steroid one that you have to take liver support and do PCT---maybe a stronger steroid would be a better term for those)...it seems fairly low risk with moderate to above average rewards from it, so that definitely has me interested. From everything I have read it seems like it is the freaking truth!!

I am planning to stack this with DAA and Division 1(Divaniil) from Athletix, will formeron enhance the effects from these more than normal?

Also, a quick question...I just finished running 8 weeks of A-HD(arimedex) from BPI Sports, do I need to take some time off before I start using the above stack, or can I jump right into it? Currently its been about 3 or 4 days since I took my last capsule, so it hasn't even been a week yet. I just got my formeron in yesterday, but likely will not receive the other two items til later next week.

Was planning on taking a week or so off to let my body rest, as I have been working out 3 times a week doing 2 compound 5 x 5's followed by a set of 20 squats and going up 5 to 10 lbs each time on most of the exercises. Almost like a personalized cross between Stronglifts and Super Squats. After 8 weeks of this, it has really taken a toll on my body and I feel like I need a break to let it rest. So I was planning on starting the stack once I resumed after next week, unless I should wait longer.

Any help would be appreciated!

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

Hey man how many pumps are you going to do per day of Formeron? Use your judgment to start your stack, A-HD isn't anything crazy so the DAA, Fromeron, and Division 1 should be fine to hop on. Regardless of anything I say, always start when you feel comfortable.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Supplements for bodybuilders
    Http://www.blacklionresearch.com
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.

[QUOTE=Lhns2;3761576]Hey man how many pumps are you going to do per day of Formeron? Use your judgment to start your stack, A-HD isn't anything crazy so the DAA, Fromeron, and Division 1 should be fine to hop on. Regardless of anything I say, always start when you feel comfortable.[/QOUTE]

I was going to start with 1 pump am and 1 pump pm about 12 hours apart but may go higher after I see how this works...
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

Sounds great, post back and let us know how you like it!

Sent from my super duper VS920 4G using Am.com app!
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Supplements for bodybuilders
    Http://www.blacklionresearch.com
  5. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.

This dose will work very well with the DAA. I have seen amazing results using the two.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH Supplements for bodybuilder FOLLIDRONE- The king of natural anabolics.
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.

4th day on this dosing protocol and have noticed a few things. I have been getting hardons out of nowhere the last few days, increased acne and something I have never experienced before---testicular aching...

Is this normal? I can only assume its from the extra T being produced?
  7. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.

The side effects are related to elevated testosterone levels except the achy nads which is indicative of increased T production.
    Used to happen during PCT for me.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH Supplements for bodybuilder FOLLIDRONE- The king of natural anabolics.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Formeron, stacked with Erase?
    By dcne02 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 07-16-2012, 07:06 PM
  2. First Cycle & First Stack, input appreciated!
    By Harry Seaward in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 02-23-2012, 08:28 AM
  3. Revised Stack - Inputs Please
    By 08TT in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-26-2008, 07:32 PM
  4. Still thinking of a stack, input?
    By MentalTwitch in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-29-2007, 01:25 AM