FORMERON FAQ

Page 89 of 113 First ... 8788899091 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by 808bigdog View Post
    Nips getting sensitive. I started Formeron last week at 2 pumps a day. Or should I up it to 3 pumps. I know you guys are probably going to say that I should have started it sooner. Wondering if I should stop LMG and just continue with DYMETHAZ9NE / TR3ST.
    Lmg could be causing prolactin problems.
    OLYMPUS UK REP


  2. Quote Originally Posted by RipdnTxs View Post
    i bumped up to 3-4 pumps a day for about two weeks recently, my face began to stay red all the time and I was having extremely oily skin. My co-workers noticed the redness. I have for the last week dropped back to about 1 to 1 1/2 pumps a day and the red face and oily skin has reduced quite a bit. Any insight on this ???? I am still getting the desired results at this dose, so I guess I really respond to it. This also equates to a bottle lasting longer !!!!
    Oily skin is generally from increased androgen levels.
    As long as results are similar at the lower dose then just run it lower
    BLACK LION RESEARCH Follow your own path-
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by gearup View Post
    Hi Brundel
    I'm doing an epi and tr3st cycle. I ordered formeron yesterday to add to the cycle. I'm gonna use 2 pumps everyday for 6 weeks during my cycle. The question now do I need to run it during PCT with nolva or that would be a lot of AI?
    I'm trying to avoid gyno. Some people said to stop during PCT and use it two after PCT. What's best?
    Run it on cycle but also PCT.
    During PCT we want test levels to rise. Formeron makes test levels rise when other anabolics are not suppressing production.
    Also as test levels rise estrogen will also which can blunt the test rise. Nolva and Clomid do nothing to reduce or manage estrogen so you 100% always want an AI during PCT.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH Follow your own path-

  4. Quote Originally Posted by 808bigdog View Post
    Nips getting sensitive. I started Formeron last week at 2 pumps a day. Or should I up it to 3 pumps. I know you guys are probably going to say that I should have started it sooner. Wondering if I should stop LMG and just continue with DYMETHAZ9NE / TR3ST.
    DMZ and LMG can both cause estro issues even though I know everyone says DMZ cannot. Sure seems to happen alot
    Bump up the dose till things drop is what I would do.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH Follow your own path-

  5. Quote Originally Posted by edje007 View Post
    Lmg could be causing prolactin problems.
    This I didnt know.
    Perhaps start Prolactrone at 1-2 caps per day.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH Follow your own path-
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    Run it on cycle but also PCT.
    During PCT we want test levels to rise. Formeron makes test levels rise when other anabolics are not suppressing production.
    Also as test levels rise estrogen will also which can blunt the test rise. Nolva and Clomid do nothing to reduce or manage estrogen so you 100% always want an AI during PCT.
    Thanks a lot. That's what I wanted to hear. I'm gonna run it at 2 pumps for 8 weeks and then taper down to 1 for the last 2 weeks of PCT

  7. @brundel should I continue Formeron when I start pct? I also have Prolactrone should I take that now also? Or in pct? Or not at all.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by 808bigdog View Post
    @brundel should I continue Formeron when I start pct? I also have Prolactrone should I take that now also? Or in pct? Or not at all.
    You should for sure use the Formeron in PCT. I think LMG can cause Prolactin to rise. If so Id add in at least 1 cap of Prolactrone daily. Continue through PCT. Take it apart from any multivitamin or anything containing vitamin v6/p5p/pyridoxine.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH Follow your own path-

  9. Any word when Formeron will be in stock at a Nutra or orbit?

  10. Quote Originally Posted by mhschmie View Post
    Any word when Formeron will be in stock at a Nutra or orbit?
    200 will ship out monday to various retailers.
    Im unsure which.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH Follow your own path-

  11. At 4 pumps a day, does that cause shut down?
    At 4 pumps a Fay, how many bottles does that come out to a month?

  12. just finished halo stano cycle, started formeron 2 pumps a day in the final week. a few days into pct now.. planning on continuing 2 pumps a day for 4 weeks of pct and then 1 pump per day for the last 2 weeks (week 5 and 6 of PCT) because i hear you should go past pct and taper off.

    I like the drying effects so much that I want to continue to run formeron at 2 pumps a day for an extra 4 weeks (so essentially running it at 2 pumps e.d. for 8 weeks directly after cycle, and tapering down to 1 pump a day for week 9 and 10).. would this make my chances of rebound gyno go up?

    should i just do 2 pumps a day for the 4 weeks of pct and then 1 pump a day for the first 2 weeks after pct and then stop completely and see what happens. i really want to reduce my chances of gyno as much as possible.
    @brundel

  13. Quote Originally Posted by cainb96 View Post
    At 4 pumps a day, does that cause shut down?
    At 4 pumps a Fay, how many bottles does that come out to a month?
    No shut down at 4.
    20 days per bottle at this dose
    BLACK LION RESEARCH Follow your own path-

  14. Quote Originally Posted by K561r View Post
    just finished halo stano cycle, started formeron 2 pumps a day in the final week. a few days into pct now.. planning on continuing 2 pumps a day for 4 weeks of pct and then 1 pump per day for the last 2 weeks (week 5 and 6 of PCT) because i hear you should go past pct and taper off.

    I like the drying effects so much that I want to continue to run formeron at 2 pumps a day for an extra 4 weeks (so essentially running it at 2 pumps e.d. for 8 weeks directly after cycle, and tapering down to 1 pump a day for week 9 and 10).. would this make my chances of rebound gyno go up?

    should i just do 2 pumps a day for the 4 weeks of pct and then 1 pump a day for the first 2 weeks after pct and then stop completely and see what happens. i really want to reduce my chances of gyno as much as possible.
    @brundel
    The longer you run the formeron the less likely rebound from the cycle will happen.
    Formeron cannot cause rebound.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH Follow your own path-

  15. I am REALLY interested in this Formeron product, I nearly cancelled my Follidrone order to buy Formeron instead. Follidrone is treating me well 1 week into it, i am def feeling a difference, I am looking to lose a lot of fat, I been training for boxing for 5 years but it seems like my body doesn't wanna let go of the fat, I train like crazy 3-4 days a week and I been on keto for 3 weeks which has helped some, what would be recommended for weightless? id like to try a pro hormone and finish with Formeron. My goal is to get down to 170-180. I am 34 yrs old,5'9 260 and I would like to have a few fights as a pro boxer Any advice?

  16. On saturdays I take a half of a bronkaid for some extra strength, there is no way i can take 2-3 a day, the reason i can only take half on saturday is cuz i can take it in the morning, i get home from work around 530, if i took EC stack at 5 id never get to sleep. Another reason is that half of a bronkaid has me on edge, i snap on my wife or anyone else for that matter extremely easily, so taking it earlier while I'm at work might get me fired, I understand i probably have some mental issues, but I seen somewhere on this site that EC is yesterdays news and theres better supps for fat loss

  17. Quote Originally Posted by made2last View Post
    On saturdays I take a half of a bronkaid for some extra strength, there is no way i can take 2-3 a day, the reason i can only take half on saturday is cuz i can take it in the morning, i get home from work around 530, if i took EC stack at 5 id never get to sleep. Another reason is that half of a bronkaid has me on edge, i snap on my wife or anyone else for that matter extremely easily, so taking it earlier while I'm at work might get me fired, I understand i probably have some mental issues, but I seen somewhere on this site that EC is yesterdays news and theres better supps for fat loss
    Don't trust everything you read.
    Black Lion Research Rep

  18. So EC stack is the best OTC fat burner around?

  19. Quote Originally Posted by made2last View Post
    So EC stack is the best OTC fat burner around?
    I don't want to derail the formeron thread but there's a reason it's still so widely used today. Everybody is different, and if you can't handle it for one reason or another then by all means try other supplements until you find something that works for you. I know the posts you're referring to and they are annoying and without merit. Just because something is old doesn't mean something new is better...
    Black Lion Research Rep

  20. Ephedrine and caffeine are great fat burners. Most OTC fat burners are chasing EC.
    Formeron works differently from EC.
    Its not a stimulant its an aromatase inhibitor that lowers estrogen levels. Most likely if you have a hard time losing bodyfat your estrogen levels are high.
    Formeron will help.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH Follow your own path-

  21. Thanks Brundel, u always come through with solid answers to questions bro, you make me feel confident investing in your supsps, I will def run formeron just not sure if i should do it with a PH or should i just add it to my Follidrone to get the most out of the formeron

  22. Quote Originally Posted by made2last View Post
    Thanks Brundel, u always come through with solid answers to questions bro, you make me feel confident investing in your supsps, I will def run formeron just not sure if i should do it with a PH or should i just add it to my Follidrone to get the most out of the formeron
    Have you used a PH before?
    BLACK LION RESEARCH Follow your own path-

  23. New to the forums...

    I have never taken any type of AAS or PH and would honestly like to avoid doing so. I am considering trying Formeron by itself. Can I expect any type of gains from doing this? If so, what are realistic expectations? Any side effects?

  24. Yes, you certainly can. Formeron lowers estrogen and increased estrogen generally also means elevated SHBG levels, which bind to test. The higher the number, the less free test you have to work with and free test is very important. So, with only Formeron, you can increase free test levels and you want that for max gains. Many people use only Formeron and see great gains in strength and leaning out. I take it because I love the drying effect.

    Now with that being said, I wouldn't be me if I didn't advise getting your numbers checked out- depending on your age. You don't want SHBG too high or low, there is a healthy range. That is just my soap box comment I always have to give because I am a big proponent of knowing your lab numbers.

  25. I appreciate the reply. Any reported side effects, including but not limited to effects on fertility or other reproduction issues?
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. *Liver Tab FAQ*
    By YellowJacket in forum Supplements
    Replies: 96
    Last Post: 09-11-2010, 05:15 PM
  2. syringe/needle/injection faq
    By raybravo in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 09-14-2004, 07:34 AM
  3. Questions/FAQ
    By WYD02 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-22-2002, 07:22 PM
Log in
Log in