FORMERON FAQ

Page 7 of 94 First ... 56789 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    Depends on what purpose your using it for. For AI. 2-3 pumps is normally sufficient unless your over 1g test or super gyno prone.
    PCT 2 pumps is good.
    Anabolic effect....dose dependent. THe more you use the more youll get.
    DEF not gyno prone lol or id have it my prolactin was 16 and estro 67 finally droppin this week, i wanted to use it to lower my estro faster but i think i might hold off 2 more weeks then run it? wat do you think

2. Both estro and Prolactin are a little high. WHat were you running before? Looks like your off now if those are your numbers.
    Prolactin range goes to 18 so we want it a little lower.
    I think estro goes to 50.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH Take your own path-
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    Both estro and Prolactin are a little high. WHat were you running before? Looks like your off now if those are your numbers.
    Prolactin range goes to 18 so we want it a little lower.
    I think estro goes to 50.
    Yeah I think they're both really high I did Ostar RX from iron mag labs for 8 weeks I begin to erasepro and D pol during week 5 and ran them for 6 weeks I took 2 weeks off and then ran erase again for 3 weeks hoping it would lower estrogen but all it did was raise it through the roof to 67 in my prolactin to about 17 or 18 you can check my old post if you wanna have the whole story there. But yeah I'm finally able to get a boner again looking at a girl feels pretty good lol but I am still a ways away of whereI was in terms of sex drive I'm pretty sure it will come back because in 1 week my estrogen drop like 20 points which is crazy and my prolactin drop about 5 points so do you think I should let my body do its thing for 2 more weeks or just start the foremorn? But yeah I have the Bloods to prove erase Pro is ****

4. Quote Originally Posted by brundel
    Prolactrone significantly increases Growth hormone levels.
    In this study you will see that Ldopa administered concurrent with a decarboxylase inhibitor increases growth hormone levels.
    The level of increase seen in this study was comparable to 5-7 IU injected growth hormone.

Eur J Pediatr. 1976 Jun 8;122(3):195-200.
    [HGH secretion after oral application of L-dopa and L-carbidopa (author's transl)].
    [Article in German]
    Sch?nberger W, Ziegler R, Brodt B, Grimm W.
    Abstract

The stimulatory effect of L-Dopa and L-Carbidopa (Nacom) on HGH secretion was determined in 12 children of normal height aged from 6 to 14 years. Each child received a standard dose of 250 mg L-Dopa and 25 mg L-Carbidopa p.o. HGH concentration in the serum was determined at standard intervals. All subjects showed a sufficient increase of HGH. The mean value was 19.6 ng/ml. According to the maximum values of the HGH concentration the sample can be divided into two groups; the first group reached the highest values after 20--40 min, the second one after 60--90 min. On evaluation of the curve of the mean values it appears that 2 blood samples taken 40 and 90 min after the ingestion of L-Dopa and L-Carbidopa are sufficient in order to exclude HGH deficiency. The theoretical background for HGH secretion after stimulation by L-Dopa and L-Carbidopa is discussed.

PMID:
    [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

[HGH secretion after oral application of L-dop... [Eur J Pediatr. 1976] - PubMed - NCBI
    Don't worry my friend. I will be getting this

5. Quote Originally Posted by Daddy Chan View Post
    Yeah I think they're both really high I did Ostar RX from iron mag labs for 8 weeks I begin to erasepro and D pol during week 5 and ran them for 6 weeks I took 2 weeks off and then ran erase again for 3 weeks hoping it would lower estrogen but all it did was raise it through the roof to 67 in my prolactin to about 17 or 18 you can check my old post if you wanna have the whole story there. But yeah I'm finally able to get a boner again looking at a girl feels pretty good lol but I am still a ways away of whereI was in terms of sex drive I'm pretty sure it will come back because in 1 week my estrogen drop like 20 points which is crazy and my prolactin drop about 5 points so do you think I should let my body do its thing for 2 more weeks or just start the foremorn? But yeah I have the Bloods to prove erase Pro is ****

Start the Formeron. No reason to wait.

Lol.....@ Erase INCREASING your estrogen levels. After using Formeron.....youll be a believer. I have been using Formestane for many years.
    Its an amazing compound. 1 pump AM 1 Pump PM. Your bottle will last about 40 days at this dose.
    Apply to your upper chest , delts, neck area using your wrists not hands.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    Formeron is great for PCT. I have bloodwork confirming a 700% increase in total test levels in only 6 days. Pretty awesome.
    2 pumps per day applied to the upper chest, delts, neck area. Use your wrists and not hands to apply.
    A 700% increase in total test is great. How much did your free test increase? Do you think running Formeron with a Divanil based product to boost free test would work? I am starting my Formeron/DAA stack on Monday.

7. Also we make a Prolactin reducing supplement that can lower prolactin even when a good deal of tren or deca is being used.
    Itll drop yours in a couple days max.
    It also elevates HGH levels comparable to a good deal of injected HGH.........added benefit

8. Quote Originally Posted by koi1214 View Post
    A 700% increase in total test is great. How much did your free test increase? Do you think running Formeron with a Divanil based product to boost free test would work? I am starting my Formeron/DAA stack on Monday.
    Free test.......was at 250. Range is 50-150 so...60% above human ranges.
    Im not sure about divanil. Formeron DAA combo I am sure of.
  9. BLACK LION RESEARCH Take your own path-

10. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    Free test.......was at 250. Range is 50-150 so...60% above human ranges.
    Im not sure about divanil. Formeron DAA combo I am sure of.

Thanks man!With such a large increase of free test levels there is no need to add anything to Formeron/DAA stack.

11. Quote Originally Posted by koi1214

Thanks man!With such a large increase of free test levels there is no need to add anything to Formeron/DAA stack.
    Prolactrone would be a sweet addition

Sent from my super duper VS920 4G using Am.com app!
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Supplements for bodybuilders
    Http://www.blacklionresearch.com

12. Quote Originally Posted by Daddy Chan

just got mine in a few days ago am going to buy an oral syringe. what dosage should i use and how many times?
    Did you order from nutra?
    Cultivating Mass.

13. Quote Originally Posted by Lhns2

It's awesome, let us know how you like it!

No doubt! The superb arimotase inhibition is what drew me in, but the other results people are getting (increased free test, test, leaning up, drying out, ect) sealed the deal

14. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    Start the Formeron. No reason to wait.

Lol.....@ Erase INCREASING your estrogen levels. After using Formeron.....youll be a believer. I have been using Formestane for many years.
    Its an amazing compound. 1 pump AM 1 Pump PM. Your bottle will last about 40 days at this dose.
    Apply to your upper chest , delts, neck area using your wrists not hands.
    LoL you ass it sucked!! haha and you know what you have a point, as far as i can tell there is no estrogen rebound with this product....and i am already a believer due to the fact i have read a report i download from the .gov site so i know it is legit
    Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    Also we make a Prolactin reducing supplement that can lower prolactin even when a good deal of tren or deca is being used.
    Itll drop yours in a couple days max.
    It also elevates HGH levels comparable to a good deal of injected HGH.........added benefit
    I already have a bottle of that prolactone you speak of as well do you think i should start off at max dose and taper down??

15. Dear GOD I hope we are not on a GOV site.....

Formestane is a suicidal AI so there is 0 potential for estro rebound.
    Prolactrone should just be run at regular dose with no taper. In the Prolactrone FAQ posted in this forum there is a study regarding The ingredients in Prolactrone and its potential to elevate HGH levels.

16. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    Dear GOD I hope we are not on a GOV site.....
    lmao no u guys r not haha the main ingredient is.......very good read
    Formestane is a suicidal AI so there is 0 potential for estro rebound.
    Prolactrone should just be run at regular dose with no taper. In the Prolactrone FAQ posted in this forum there is a study regarding The ingredients in Prolactrone and its potential to elevate HGH levels.
    I have read a few studies about Ldopa and its potential to raise HGH as well as libido as a side effect, seems promising.....however i believe it only works at a high dosage so i should take 3 a day?

17. 2 caps will contain comparable ingredients to those used in this study.
    I like 3 caps a day personally.

Prolactrone reduces prolactin levels and significantly increases Growth hormone levels.
    In this study you will see that Ldopa administered concurrent with a decarboxylase inhibitor increases growth hormone levels.
    The level of increase seen in this study was comparable to 5-7 IU injected growth hormone.

[HGH secretion after oral application of L-dopa and L-carbidopa (author's transl)].
    [Article in German]
    Abstract

The stimulatory effect of L-Dopa and L-Carbidopa (Nacom) on HGH secretion was determined in 12 children of normal height aged from 6 to 14 years. Each child received a standard dose of 250 mg L-Dopa and 25 mg L-Carbidopa p.o. HGH concentration in the serum was determined at standard intervals. All subjects showed a sufficient increase of HGH. The mean value was 19.6 ng/ml. According to the maximum values of the HGH concentration the sample can be divided into two groups; the first group reached the highest values after 20--40 min, the second one after 60--90 min. On evaluation of the curve of the mean values it appears that 2 blood samples taken 40 and 90 min after the ingestion of L-Dopa and L-Carbidopa are sufficient in order to exclude HGH deficiency. The theoretical background for HGH secretion after stimulation by L-Dopa and L-Carbidopa is discussed.

PMID:

[HGH secretion after oral application of L-dop... [Eur J Pediatr. 1976] - PubMed - NCBI

18. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    2 caps will contain comparable ingredients to those used in this study.
    I like 3 caps a day personally.

Prolactrone reduces prolactin levels and significantly increases Growth hormone levels.

[Article in German]
    Abstract

PMID:

i read that as well.....do i need to get me some L-Carbidopa ?

19. Nope EGCG works as a decraboxylase inhibitor.
    166mg EGCG in Prolactrone. Per cap.

20. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    ????? Thats blood work for what?? Pre ? during ? Post? You should have all 3 to compare ,not too mention I could make a BS report like that in 5 minutes

Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    mike at competitiveedgelabs dot com

21. And I dont doubt you would.
    Too bad nothing we do needs to be BS.

22. There would be no need to post bs reports. The science and studies behind the product are there, and it's a simple product that works.

BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Supplements for bodybuilders
    Http://www.blacklionresearch.com

23. Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    ????? Thats blood work for what?? Pre ? during ? Post? You should have all 3 to compare ,not too mention I could make a BS report like that in 5 minutes
    And for the record the before bloodwork total test was 81ng/dl....I forget the rest.
    So there was Pre, this is posted 6 days after use with 6 days no use. So 12 days after first application.
    Subject contacted me reporting his Test levels had been under 100 for over 3 years.

So......6 days of 1ml daily and it increased to the bloodwork posted.

If your actually trying to say Formestane does not work to reduce estrogen or elevate testosterone.....Just stop it.

ALL of the bloodwork I have ever posted Was posted by third parties and the conversations were public. So there is a thread with the users initial complaints of low test and the symptoms associated with it. We got him some Formeron and this was how the bloodwork panned out.

Same with the Prolactrone bloodwork.

24. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    Formeron is great for PCT. I have bloodwork confirming a 700% increase in total test levels in only 6 days. Pretty awesome.
    2 pumps per day applied to the upper chest, delts, neck area. Use your wrists and not hands to apply.

^^^^THIS is BS!!! 700% increase in 6 days??LOL

25. Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    ^^^^THIS is BS!!! 700% increase in 6 days??LOL
    I posted bloodwork to support my statements. This, of course because Our products actually work.

26. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    And for the record the before bloodwork total test was 81ng/dl....I forget the rest.
    So there was Pre, this is posted 6 days after use with 6 days no use. So 12 days after first application.
    Subject contacted me reporting his Test levels had been under 100 for over 3 years.

If your actually trying to say Formestane does not work to reduce estrogen or elevate testosterone.....Just stop it.

ALL of the bloodwork I have ever posted Was posted by third parties and the conversations were public. So there is a thread with the users initial complaints of low test and the symptoms associated with it. We got him some Formeron and this was how the bloodwork panned out.

Your labs dont mean shyt without some baselines to reference. We sold quite a bit of Form and while it is a very good AI, it will never raise test 700%

27. Here is the post from the guy who posted the bloodwork.

Well, long story short, I have extremely bad testosterone levels (81ng/dl - 141ng/dl)....however for personal reasons I was never put on TRT. I came off a Super DMZ (original) cycle and ended up with no PCT due to some crap with TSA..... My levels were plummeted and I barely wanted to get out of bed. Started using Formeron for about 1 week, then went to a new doctor and told them I had symptoms of low test and I wanted to get checked. The bloodwork was done 6 days after my last dose of Formeron, and I was taking no extra supplements, not even daily vitamins. After talking to some member I found out Formeron stays in the body for awhile....So I took precautions, ate no flesh (chicken, meat, etc.), ate only tofu (this is awful ****, I do not recommend...), slept 4 hrs 2 nights before the test, pulled an all nighter the night before the test, and these are my results.... Formeron is the real deal. Thank you Brundel for a great product!

Bloods are below.

28. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post

Thats what you base you findings on???Some guy on the forum giving you some bloodwork and "saying" he had low test to start? Sorry but thats laughable

29. There is your baseline so sorry your wrong. 81-141ng/dl

And actually no I spoke with him in depth via PM.

30. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    There is your baseline so sorry your wrong. 81-141ng/dl

And actually no I spoke with him in depth via PM.
    Thats the way you document your findings? Via PM? Im sorry but thats rediculous

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. *Liver Tab FAQ*
    By YellowJacket in forum Supplements
    Replies: 96
    Last Post: 09-11-2010, 05:15 PM
  2. syringe/needle/injection faq
    By raybravo in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13