Page 34 of 68 First ... 29323334353639 ... Last
  1. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  184 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.05%
    Achievements Activity Pro

Hi there, Brundel I was wondering if you could help me out. My girlfriend wants to compete in a bikini comp and has ran a 12 week cut and eaten very clean along with a high intensity workout regime including HIIT 3-4 times a week. She now has a very lean upper body (6 pack is clear as day), but her legs dont' show alot of definition at all. Could Formeron assist her with dropping that weight from her legs? Thanks!

2. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.72%

From a medical standpoint, not many women have been studied under ais that aren't through menopause.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Supplements for bodybuilders
    Http://www.blacklionresearch.com
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.13%

What was the Boron dose U recommended ????

Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    I used to believe in DAA. The research looked good and everyone was using it and there were patents pending.
    UNfortunately when you take it nothing happens lol.

WIth the Boron you may not actually FEEL anything.
    Even on some anabolic steroid stacks you dont really FEEL it. You just start getting stronger and recovering faster. If your libido is already good you wont notice much but the extra horsepower and anabolic potential will be there so ...take advantage of it by eating a bit more and progressively increasing weight at the gym. THings will happen.
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.31%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by RipdnTxs View Post
    What was the Boron dose U recommended ????
    10 mgs first thing in the morning. NOW Foods Boron is 3 mg, so you would need to take 3.
  5. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.39%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Psychward View Post
    Ok thank you, so the crystals may contain part of the compound? I'll pick up some of that sanitizer today. Also how long do i have to avoid contact with my girlfriend after application to avoid getting it on her?
    The crystals ARE the compound. Only a small % goes through the skin so what remains is visible.
    Not to worry. plenty gets through.
    A little hand sanitizer will force a few more % through.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH Supplements for bodybuilder FOLLIDRONE- The king of natural anabolics.
  6. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.39%

Quote Originally Posted by CobbledPath View Post
    Hi there, Brundel I was wondering if you could help me out. My girlfriend wants to compete in a bikini comp and has ran a 12 week cut and eaten very clean along with a high intensity workout regime including HIIT 3-4 times a week. She now has a very lean upper body (6 pack is clear as day), but her legs dont' show alot of definition at all. Could Formeron assist her with dropping that weight from her legs? Thanks!

-I am not a dr and ANYTHING I say is for research purposes only.

It may help but understand its intended to reduce estrogen levels and will do this in women.
    Its like you lowering your testosterone levels. Not good.
    Now...most of these compounds, formestane included, were initially designed for use by women with breast cancer but they still have significant negative effects on women. Formestane was tested extensively on women and the primary side effects are associated with low estrogen levels.

reduce carb intake.
    Increase cardio slowly.

-I am not a dr and ANYTHING I say is for research purposes only.

If it were me personally, I would include a low dose of clenbuterol or albuterol twice daily.-
    10mg per day of anavar.- Make sure its real anavar. THis is the most widely faked drug. Anavar is very mild and has little masculinizing effects at this dose for women. If its not anavar anything can happen...like clitoral growth, deepening of the voice, beard growth...etc etc.
    Add incinderine, our fat burner.- I think our AU distributor has it.
    The last week leading into the contest. Add formeron at 2 pumps per day. She will def drop remaining water.

would avoid prescription diuretics.

Again this is only theoretical. Make decisions based upon your best judgment, laws in your area, and drs advice.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH Supplements for bodybuilder FOLLIDRONE- The king of natural anabolics.
  7. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.39%

Quote Originally Posted by koi1214 View Post
    10 mgs first thing in the morning. NOW Foods Boron is 3 mg, so you would need to take 3.
    This.
    Also keep in mind as SHBG goes down many things happen. Estro rises as does DHT.
    IM not sure the exact cause but after 2 months using the Boron my prostate swells. Urination becomes difficult and I can...feel the pressure.
    3-4 days off and it goes away.
    My point is cycle it.
    Use an AI with it.
  8. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.53%

Is there any evidence to support that Formeron if applied directly on pecs could increase the chances of avoiding gyno on cycle and during pct?
  9. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.39%

Quote Originally Posted by BigGame84 View Post
    Is there any evidence to support that Formeron if applied directly on pecs could increase the chances of avoiding gyno on cycle and during pct?
    Are you asking if there is evidence to support Formeron decreases estrogen therefore reducing chances for gyno on cycle and PCT?
    If this is your question then yes. THere are dozens of bloodwork results posted online and over 10000 satisfied customers.
    In addition formestane has been studied extensively for decades. THere is 0 question it works well.
    This is the whole point of the product.

If your asking does it have a localized effect by applying to your nipples then no. It doest.
  10. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.53%

I was referring to a localized effect. Thanks.
  11. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.39%

There is some evidence that certain tissues contain more aromatase than others. Im unsure honestly if directly applying to those areas may increase inhibition%. It is...possible. Im saying no based upon a lack of evidence but i have not really searched for it.
  12. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  146 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.09%

This.
    Also keep in mind as SHBG goes down many things happen. Estro rises as does DHT.
    IM not sure the exact cause but after 2 months using the Boron my prostate swells. Urination becomes difficult and I can...feel the pressure.
    3-4 days off and it goes away.
    My point is cycle it.
    Use an AI with it.
    This is why the test product should have a AI/SERM included?
  13. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.63%

The problem is that people are sensitive to AIs and what works for some, may not work for others. I don't like proprietary mixes that don't allow you to tailor the supp to my needs. Adding in, for example, 75mg of some AI, may crush one person and not be enough to be effective for another. Better to leave it out and let the consumer decide.
  14. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  203 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.11%

Quote Originally Posted by kisaj View Post
    The problem is that people are sensitive to AIs and what works for some, may not work for others. I don't like proprietary mixes that don't allow you to tailor the supp to my needs. Adding in, for example, 75mg of some AI, may crush one person and not be enough to be effective for another. Better to leave it out and let the consumer decide.
    Completely agree with the above
  15. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.49%

I agree with Kisaj about adding in an AI.
  16. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.49%

^^^ meaning leave the AI out of the product. Let the consumer choose the AI dosage.
  17. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.39%

Thats exactly correct.
    Some people get achy joints from 1 pump Formeron which is almost nothing.
    Some people dont at 6 pumps.

I do think an AI should be included when using the tongkat boron combo but may not be needed for everyone so we are gonna leave it out.

By itself the combo will work well.
  18. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.37%

Thats exactly correct.
    Some people get achy joints from 1 pump Formeron which is almost nothing.
    Some people dont at 6 pumps.

I do think an AI should be included when using the tongkat boron combo but may not be needed for everyone so we are gonna leave it out.

By itself the combo will work well.
    I also support not adding AI into test boosters but taking it together in a stack - one product being test booster and another product being AI as a stand alone.

Hoping for distributors to offer some kind of a promo price on stack of Formerone + tongkat/boron product (once it's available on the market).
  19. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.06%

I used to believe in DAA. The research looked good and everyone was using it and there were patents pending.
    UNfortunately when you take it nothing happens lol.

WIth the Boron you may not actually FEEL anything.
    Even on some anabolic steroid stacks you dont really FEEL it. You just start getting stronger and recovering faster. If your libido is already good you wont notice much but the extra horsepower and anabolic potential will be there so ...take advantage of it by eating a bit more and progressively increasing weight at the gym. THings will happen.
    hmm ok, well i got a small bag of DAA see if it does anything for me. TBH my libido is awful at the moment (probably due to my age, 40) so anything that helps will be a bonus so if the boron does that all the better.
  20. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97.88%

I'm not on HRT, but I've been symptomatic of E2 dominance, my latest E2 came in at 36.7 range 7.6-42.6 pg/mL CB. Would Formeron work for me to lower E2? Or would it lower it to far? What would the recommended dose be?
  21. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.72%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

My final thoughts on the tongkat Ali are, the extract that I got from Brundel is better than any other that Ive ever used. Normally I dose at 500 mg per day. With his I had the same exact effect at 275 mg
    Everything I say is fictional and for entertainment purposes only. Do not ask me for sources. I dont have any.
  22. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  178 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.7%

So I may be a little confused, but it sounds like Black Lion Research is trying to come out with a SERM-like or based product which can be run solo, trt, or PCT? Did I read this right? I tried reading through a few pages but it didn't clear it up, I'm sorry if I'm being repetitive.
    I plan on running a 6-8 week Alpha lab kit+5-alpha-test and Formeron (light dose on-cycle+PCT) starting in mid March, and have Reboot, LCTC, Daa as well.
    I've heard different opinions about this cycle needing/obtaining tamofexin/nolva from RC but have also heard many stories of getting bunk or wrong product. (Clen for instance). I feel like if there's the possibility you're going to be coming out with a product that's as effective as these, but I actually KNOW what I'm getting, it'd be worth delaying my cycle until I can have this product in hand!

FORMERON is a fantastic product by the way!
  23. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.63%

I was in the mid 20's and 3 medium pumps brought me to 15. 10 points for an OTC is incredible.
  24. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.23%

Doing good work in here Brundel!
    http://www.facebook.com/Celtic.Labs - Celtic Labs Representative
  25. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.74%

hey Brundel,

Im on epi now did you say on cycle, 2 am and 2 pm?
  26. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0%

When are you looking at releasing the serm product??
  27. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.39%

Quote Originally Posted by neothecat View Post
    I'm not on HRT, but I've been symptomatic of E2 dominance, my latest E2 came in at 36.7 range 7.6-42.6 pg/mL CB. Would Formeron work for me to lower E2? Or would it lower it to far? What would the recommended dose be?
    It will work yes.
    Its dose dependent so....just use 1 pump daily. If it drops too low half dose. If it needs to go down more double dose.
  28. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.39%

Quote Originally Posted by stankyleg View Post
    My final thoughts on the tongkat Ali are, the extract that I got from Brundel is better than any other that Ive ever used. Normally I dose at 500 mg per day. With his I had the same exact effect at 275 mg
    This is awesome. Thanks for your review
  29. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.39%

Quote Originally Posted by fistrj View Post
    So I may be a little confused, but it sounds like Black Lion Research is trying to come out with a SERM-like or based product which can be run solo, trt, or PCT? Did I read this right? I tried reading through a few pages but it didn't clear it up, I'm sorry if I'm being repetitive.
    I plan on running a 6-8 week Alpha lab kit+5-alpha-test and Formeron (light dose on-cycle+PCT) starting in mid March, and have Reboot, LCTC, Daa as well.
    I've heard different opinions about this cycle needing/obtaining tamofexin/nolva from RC but have also heard many stories of getting bunk or wrong product. (Clen for instance). I feel like if there's the possibility you're going to be coming out with a product that's as effective as these, but I actually KNOW what I'm getting, it'd be worth delaying my cycle until I can have this product in hand!

FORMERON is a fantastic product by the way!
    We do have a SERM in testing.
    I think we are realistically looking at summer release for this so....I dont know if Id hold my breath.

Soon will be tongkat+ boron combo.

and hopefully if testing goes well a new anabolic.

I think youll be ok without a SERM on this cycle.
  30. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.39%

Quote Originally Posted by supermanjow View Post
    Doing good work in here Brundel!
    Thanks brother
  31. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.39%

Quote Originally Posted by luckylefty811 View Post
    hey Brundel,

Im on epi now did you say on cycle, 2 am and 2 pm?
    Oh yah. 4 pumps is awesome.
  32. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.39%

Quote Originally Posted by ac81 View Post
    When are you looking at releasing the serm product??
    2-4 months.
    Its ready now. So perhaps sooner.
  33. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.74%

Oh yah. 4 pumps is awesome.

yea im loving 4 a day. with two bottles will that last thru my cycle into my pct ? on the bottle it says one pump is 1.5ml so i dont think i would have enough to run 30 days of pct.
  34. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.39%

yea im loving 4 a day. with two bottles will that last thru my cycle into my pct ? on the bottle it says one pump is 1.5ml so i dont think i would have enough to run 30 days of pct.
    Its hard to say. 6ml per day. you have 40 days. Total at 4 pumps. I wouldnt do 4 pumps in PCT though. 1-2 is plenty. Especially because estro will already be down. run it 30 days at 4 pump. Youll have a half bottle left. = 40 days at 1 pump.
    70 days total. 30 at 4
    40 at 1
  35. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.23%

4 a day is finally getting my nips to settle down on 700mg test a week.
  36. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.63%

Yeah dude, you are a monster.
  37. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.39%

Quote Originally Posted by supermanjow View Post
    4 a day is finally getting my nips to settle down on 700mg test a week.
    700 test is a relatively high dose.
    4 pumps is def needed for anyone even slightly sensitive to estro.

Its funny though...over time your body adjusts to higher test levels by making more aromatase than normal.
    I used to run 2000mg test a week with no AI.
    Now I need daily AI on my hrt dose lol....sucks.
    If I dont take it I start crying at movies.
  38. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.74%

Its hard to say. 6ml per day. you have 40 days. Total at 4 pumps. I wouldnt do 4 pumps in PCT though. 1-2 is plenty. Especially because estro will already be down. run it 30 days at 4 pump. Youll have a half bottle left. = 40 days at 1 pump.
    70 days total. 30 at 4
    40 at 1
    ok thanks for clearing that up for me. i was more looking at it like .....im on cycle for 6 weeks so thats 42 days and then pct for 30 days. but I definitely feel it at 2 pumps never mind 4 per day. ill see how my body feels on it but i feel great and its only the first week.
  39. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.23%

Bwahahahaha!!! This is my first inject cycle. Looks like I know what too look forward to if I keep it up in the years to come.
  40. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.39%

ok thanks for clearing that up for me. i was more looking at it like .....im on cycle for 6 weeks so thats 42 days and then pct for 30 days. but I definitely feel it at 2 pumps never mind 4 per day. ill see how my body feels on it but i feel great and its only the first week.
    Oh by all means do it however you like. Id do the 4 pumps on cycle and then just run the rest out in PCT.
    Makes more sense. Sorry hadnt had my coffee yet.
    Run the 4 for 6 weeks.
    Then run the bottle out in PCT. Doesnt HAVE to be 30 days.

Similar Forum Threads

1. *Liver Tab FAQ*
    By YellowJacket in forum Supplements
    Replies: 96
    Last Post: 09-11-2010, 04:15 PM
  2. syringe/needle/injection faq
    By raybravo in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 09-14-2004, 06:34 AM
  3. Questions/FAQ
    By WYD02 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1