FORMERON FAQ

Page 34 of 113 First ... 3233343536 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    Ok so this is the list. PM me if we talked and Im somehow forgetting you. Flightposite Kasaj Koi1214 stankyleg thegovner Ill ship tonight or tomorrow morn. Also let me know which of you guys would like to try the free T supp.
    Would the free T be capped?
    BOARD TYRANT | TEAM GET DIESEL | GETDIESEL.COM
    FeFiFo.com support
    DIESEL TEST = Underground Kings of Test elevation!



  2. Heard of 5a hydroxy laxogen? Good or just another hype?
    •   
       


  3. Hey Brundel or Kisaj do you know of a good priced milligram scale to buy?

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Cjg View Post
    Yo.. I need to find me a good pre workout supp. Was taking black market adrenolyn cuts. And before that kronic pump which is discontinued. What u guys recommend??
    I make my own but I dont recommend the heavy stim ones.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH Follow your own path-

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Cjg View Post
    Heard of 5a hydroxy laxogen? Good or just another hype?
    Def hype.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH Follow your own path-
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by koi1214 View Post
    Hey Brundel or Kisaj do you know of a good priced milligram scale to buy?
    I have one of these. 6$ and works great for units of 100mg+

    http://www.amazon.com/American-Weigh...keywords=scale
    BLACK LION RESEARCH Follow your own path-

  7. Brundel what's a good formeron dose to stack with daa? How many pumps?

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Cjg View Post
    Brundel what's a good formeron dose to stack with daa? How many pumps?
    This depends.
    For AI 1-2 is plenty.
    For anabolic activity 2+
    BLACK LION RESEARCH Follow your own path-

  9. Sweet... So 1 pump am and 1 pm or 2 at once?

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Cjg View Post
    Sweet... So 1 pump am and 1 pm or 2 at once?
    Always best to split the dose.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH Follow your own path-

  11. Finally after 2 days managed to read entire thread - great info and I ordered 1 bottle of Formerone.

    Was a bit surprised so many people report awesome effects and on TRT yet no one actually showed blood work to confirm changes in test or e2.

    Anyway - hoping product will work for me as well and I do agree cost of running pre and post bloodwork can get me 2 bottles of Formeron so for now I'll also skip doing blood work even though am curious how Formeron will affect me.

    Have to say I bought a lot of OTC test boosters and only real effect for more than 3 days I felt on Tongkat Ali 1:200 (at day 3 I could feel tingling of my balls so I knew something was kicking production). Even Endosurge and Endosurge Turbo worked around day 3-8 then stopped.

    Dopadex (98% of L-DOPA from Mucuna) in 5 days at 750mg a day also just caused light effect on sleep and maybe energy but this maybe I'd give it another shot of running for 2 weeks but at 250 or 500mg/day dose and with AI and/or with Tongkat Ali.

    All in all I look actually lean just my belly looks bigger so I do feel and suspect my estrogen is in higher normal levels - 2 years ago did blood work and got total test of 440 and estradiol at 34 plus above average elevated cortisol which for a guy in mid 30s is actually bad yet I still feel overall good just I have no urge for or animal desire for sex. Sometimes I feel like my body is in a state of an retired 70 year old guy.

    Used Erase Pro and Triazole in the past and especially Erase Pro did lean my belly area but not much effect in feeling alpha or feeling test increase so could be mainly reducing my cortisol levels and slightly estradiol too.

    In summary - hope Formeron will work for me as it did for many others and I hope your free test product coming out will be a game changer in this industry with many fake and under dosed supplements that I've wasted so much money.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by ahh123 View Post
    Finally after 2 days managed to read entire thread - great info and I ordered 1 bottle of Formerone.

    Was a bit surprised so many people report awesome effects and on TRT yet no one actually showed blood work to confirm changes in test or e2.

    Anyway - hoping product will work for me as well and I do agree cost of running pre and post bloodwork can get me 2 bottles of Formeron so for now I'll also skip doing blood work even though am curious how Formeron will affect me.

    Have to say I bought a lot of OTC test boosters and only real effect for more than 3 days I felt on Tongkat Ali 1:200 (at day 3 I could feel tingling of my balls so I knew something was kicking production). Even Endosurge and Endosurge Turbo worked around day 3-8 then stopped.

    Dopadex (98% of L-DOPA from Mucuna) in 5 days at 750mg a day also just caused light effect on sleep and maybe energy but this maybe I'd give it another shot of running for 2 weeks but at 250 or 500mg/day dose and with AI and/or with Tongkat Ali.

    All in all I look actually lean just my belly looks bigger so I do feel and suspect my estrogen is in higher normal levels - 2 years ago did blood work and got total test of 440 and estradiol at 34 plus above average elevated cortisol which for a guy in mid 30s is actually bad yet I still feel overall good just I have no urge for or animal desire for sex. Sometimes I feel like my body is in a state of an retired 70 year old guy.

    Used Erase Pro and Triazole in the past and especially Erase Pro did lean my belly area but not much effect in feeling alpha or feeling test increase so could be mainly reducing my cortisol levels and slightly estradiol too.

    In summary - hope Formeron will work for me as it did for many others and I hope your free test product coming out will be a game changer in this industry with many fake and under dosed supplements that I've wasted so much money.

    Hey Bud,
    Glad you decided to give the Formeron a try. Youll love it Im sure.
    Also...there is a TON of bloodwork on Formeron posted on the internet just not on this forum and they dont like linking here so..youll have to search for it. Ive posted a few and I know of 4-5 more posted in a labwork section on another forum.
    1-2pumps seems to work to keep most people in the low normal range on 200-300mg test.
    Above that more FOrmeron is needed accordingly. This is keeping in mind that 1-2 pumps is actually a VERY low dose for formestane.
    Usually I notice I lose some water weight pretty quick with FOrmeron but everyone is different.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH Follow your own path-

  13. Quote Originally Posted by ahh123 View Post
    Finally after 2 days managed to read entire thread - great info and I ordered 1 bottle of Formerone.

    Was a bit surprised so many people report awesome effects and on TRT yet no one actually showed blood work to confirm changes in test or e2.
    I didn't get it from my doc to scan and post, but I went from 25.5e2 level to 15.9 (if memory serves) about 2 months ago at my last check up.

  14. Brundel what do you think of daa?worth it?and if yes would daa/formeron be a good combo?maybe with some borax on top?

  15. All I know for sure is what is claimed.
    I have used DAA+ other supplements for PCT with friends and it seems to do the trick.
    We are testing different versions of test boosters. One has DAA and one has NMDA so..Ill keep you posted on this.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH Follow your own path-

  16. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    All I know for sure is what is claimed.
    I have used DAA+ other supplements for PCT with friends and it seems to do the trick.
    We are testing different versions of test boosters. One has DAA and one has NMDA so..Ill keep you posted on this.
    I'd be interested in results of DAA as an test booster but not just after 12 days like that one study everybody link to when selling their DAA product but maybe after 1 or 2 months of taking DAA.

    Have to say I read few articles now proving DAA does nothing to boost test plus some members on other forums saying they had blood works proving their test stayed the same.

    From experience - I tried 2 products containing 3.12g of DAA and both gave me diarrhea in 1-3h after taking even half this dose but I did felt at least around day 5-10 to have a test boosting effect on my body but never took it more than 12 days.

  17. DAA lowered my test, free test, and raised e2. The stuff sucks and I am one of many that have reported this happening on here.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by kisaj View Post
    DAA lowered my test, free test, and raised e2. The stuff sucks and I am one of many that have reported this happening on here.
    Have you used any OTC supplement that actually did raise your total test level?

  19. Quote Originally Posted by kisaj View Post
    DAA lowered my test, free test, and raised e2. The stuff sucks and I am one of many that have reported this happening on here.
    I'm confused how it can raise e2 by not increasing your test. Aren't those mechanisms connected?
    BOARD TYRANT | TEAM GET DIESEL | GETDIESEL.COM
    FeFiFo.com support
    DIESEL TEST = Underground Kings of Test elevation!


  20. Quote Originally Posted by koi1214 View Post
    Have you used any OTC supplement that actually did raise your total test level?
    The only thing that had a very slight effect was old Endosurge and that was minor. I wasted a whole lot of money before going on TRT.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    I'm confused how it can raise e2 by not increasing your test. Aren't those mechanisms connected?
    You can have elevated e2 and no rise in test.

  22. Daa raises estrogen big time. My co worker was taking it and got sore swollen nips. Added formeron to it and all ways well. He couldn't tell if the the testboosting effect was from the daa or formeron though. Believe it or not there a expense ass testbooster called p6 extreme red that worked good on me. I would never buy it myself cause of price but some was giving to me.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Cjg View Post
    Daa raises estrogen big time. My co worker was taking it and got sore swollen nips. Added formeron to it and all ways well. He couldn't tell if the the testboosting effect was from the daa or formeron though. Believe it or not there a expense ass testbooster called p6 extreme red that worked good on me. I would never buy it myself cause of price but some was giving to me.
    What results did you see from the p6?

  24. Quote Originally Posted by kisaj View Post
    DAA lowered my test, free test, and raised e2. The stuff sucks and I am one of many that have reported this happening on here.
    SO far this is what we are seeing as well.

    We will likely ditch it and add in some other well proven test boosters.
    I sent off a batch of the test boosters with NMDA in them to guys in this thread.
    Well see how they like em. Its not just NMDA so.....

    Anyways we will most likely switch to something else. The tongkat we have is pretty good. I might run some bloodwork with it.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH Follow your own path-

  25. Soon we will likely add DAA and NMDA to the list of bunk supps.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH Follow your own path-
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. *Liver Tab FAQ*
    By YellowJacket in forum Supplements
    Replies: 96
    Last Post: 09-11-2010, 05:15 PM
  2. syringe/needle/injection faq
    By raybravo in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 09-14-2004, 07:34 AM
  3. Questions/FAQ
    By WYD02 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-22-2002, 07:22 PM
Log in
Log in