FORMERON FAQ

Page 33 of 113 First ... 3132333435 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by kisaj View Post
    I'm one of them and I'm not going anywhere.
    Great. I hate when users get products to test and disappear. I seen it happen so many times.


  2. I am debating on running before and after labs. I just get so many from TRT that I am sick of getting blood drawn. lol
    •   
       


  3. I'd love to try a free t product. Is your tongkat available now? I was about to order some.
    Everything I say is fictional and for entertainment purposes only. Do not ask me for sources. I dont have any.

  4. I will be testing as well and not going any where either.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    Im gonna get to work on a Free T product.
    While we are working on the test booster I can release a Free T product that I know 100% works.
    I make it for myself and my Free T went up 600% so it works.

    I have everything here.
    SO....new plan. For you guys Im sending tongkat....would you also like to test a FREE T product?
    I would be super keen

    I live in aus though
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by brundel
    Im gonna get to work on a Free T product.
    While we are working on the test booster I can release a Free T product that I know 100% works.
    I make it for myself and my Free T went up 600% so it works.

    I have everything here.
    SO....new plan. For you guys Im sending tongkat....would you also like to test a FREE T product?
    That sounds awesome. Do you think they should be ran together or tried separately?
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE

  7. Quote Originally Posted by kisaj View Post
    I am debating on running before and after labs. I just get so many from TRT that I am sick of getting blood drawn. lol
    THIS^^^^would be amazing. For the free T product? Ive already run em on myself and it went up 600% but Id love to see a second set.
    No pressure
    BLACK LION RESEARCH Take your own path-

  8. Quote Originally Posted by stankyleg View Post
    I'd love to try a free t product. Is your tongkat available now? I was about to order some.
    The tongkat is just in bags at work. Its not ready for sale yet. In fact these guys are just getting powder.

    If it works well for everyone Ill start capping it and do my best to deliver the best price I can. Source naturals sells 60x 81mg tablets for 23$....
    Tongkat is expensive but it doesnt warrant 23$ for 60x 81mg.
    Im 100% sure I can deliver a good product with a good price point.
    Itll be soon if things go well.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH Take your own path-

  9. Quote Originally Posted by flightposite View Post
    That sounds awesome. Do you think they should be ran together or tried separately?
    I cant imagine why tongkat would interfere or vice versa.
    You could probably take them together. The only problem would be you wouldnt know if one worked well and the other didnt

    I take these Free T caps and get random wood....all the time. Its hard to sleep because I always have this kickstand lol.
    Also there is a specific part of the tongkat we tried to harness. I think we were successful but I want to see what you guys say about it.
    I know it works as Ive eaten it but it has some...special properties.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH Take your own path-

  10. Quote Originally Posted by horizons View Post
    I would be super keen

    I live in aus though
    Think we cant get it through?
    BLACK LION RESEARCH Take your own path-

  11. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    The tongkat is just in bags at work. Its not ready for sale yet. In fact these guys are just getting powder. If it works well for everyone Ill start capping it and do my best to deliver the best price I can. Source naturals sells 60x 81mg tablets for 23$.... Tongkat is expensive but it doesnt warrant 23$ for 60x 81mg. Im 100% sure I can deliver a good product with a good price point. Itll be soon if things go well.
    I can cap bro. But no worries. I was just gonna get your stuff because I've use formeron before. You deliver good product. I have 2 bottles of formeron in the cabinet now.
    Everything I say is fictional and for entertainment purposes only. Do not ask me for sources. I dont have any.

  12. Currently its not a BLR product.
    but after reading your email and seeing as how your gonna need to buy some anyways Ill just give you some.
    PM me your address.
    All I want in return is your honest opinion...Here on the forum.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH Take your own path-

  13. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    Currently its not a BLR product. but after reading your email and seeing as how your gonna need to buy some anyways Ill just give you some. PM me your address. All I want in return is your honest opinion...Here on the forum.
    Awesome. Thank you bro. I'll gladly give feedback on it. I'm 37. My old ass will know if it's good sh!t when I start telling my wife to "hold still"
    Everything I say is fictional and for entertainment purposes only. Do not ask me for sources. I dont have any.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    The tongkat is just in bags at work. Its not ready for sale yet. In fact these guys are just getting powder.

    If it works well for everyone Ill start capping it and do my best to deliver the best price I can. Source naturals sells 60x 81mg tablets for 23$....
    Tongkat is expensive but it doesnt warrant 23$ for 60x 81mg.
    Im 100% sure I can deliver a good product with a good price point.
    Itll be soon if things go well.
    In for capped Tongkat with my Formeron.

  15. Just FYI - I just placed an order for more Formeron through NP and they are backordered.

  16. Hey not to jump on the band wagon but im on trt and get bloods drawn monthly. Would love to try the free test product and post test results if you need some more testers.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by kisaj View Post
    Just FYI - I just placed an order for more Formeron through NP and they are backordered.
    Its ok if they are backordered. Youll 100% get your product. Its just that they are having a sale so...they have been burning through a TON of product.
    The sale is over soon. Better to order it on sale and have to wait a few days than to pay full price and get it a few days earlier
    BLACK LION RESEARCH Take your own path-

  18. Quote Originally Posted by bswanny View Post
    Hey not to jump on the band wagon but im on trt and get bloods drawn monthly. Would love to try the free test product and post test results if you need some more testers.
    Ideally I would like to use guys with at least a few hundred posts. This helps to ensure Im not sending product to someone who can disappear and lose nothing. Not saying you would, just saying its a good practice for us. If we cant find enough guys then Ill consider it.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH Take your own path-

  19. Ok so this is the list. PM me if we talked and Im somehow forgetting you.

    Flightposite
    Kasaj
    Koi1214
    stankyleg
    thegovner

    Ill ship tonight or tomorrow morn.

    Also let me know which of you guys would like to try the free T supp.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH Take your own path-

  20. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    Its ok if they are backordered. Youll 100% get your product. Its just that they are having a sale so...they have been burning through a TON of product.
    The sale is over soon. Better to order it on sale and have to wait a few days than to pay full price and get it a few days earlier
    Oh sure, I am not concerned. I have 5 bottles in my closet, but just wanted to take advantage of a good price- so waiting is no biggy.

  21. It wont likely be this low again. Maybe next year as this sale was a great success for us.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH Take your own path-

  22. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post

    Ideally I would like to use guys with at least a few hundred posts. This helps to ensure Im not sending product to someone who can disappear and lose nothing. Not saying you would, just saying its a good practice for us. If we cant find enough guys then Ill consider it.
    Totally understand. I read/learn more than I post so thats why post count is down Been using Formeron for awhile with my trt and swear by it. Keep up the great work.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by bswanny View Post
    Totally understand. I read/learn more than I post so thats why post count is down Been using Formeron for awhile with my trt and swear by it. Keep up the great work.
    Thanks brother. Its nothing personal I promise
    Years ago when I started on these boards I probably lurked for a year or two before I started chiming in. THere is a wealth of knowledge on these and other forums. Use them to your advantage.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH Take your own path-

  24. Yo.. I need to find me a good pre workout supp. Was taking black market adrenolyn cuts. And before that kronic pump which is discontinued. What u guys recommend??

  25. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    The tongkat is just in bags at work. Its not ready for sale yet. In fact these guys are just getting powder. If it works well for everyone Ill start capping it and do my best to deliver the best price I can. Source naturals sells 60x 81mg tablets for 23$.... Tongkat is expensive but it doesnt warrant 23$ for 60x 81mg. Im 100% sure I can deliver a good product with a good price point. Itll be soon if things go well.
    Yea i was taking the source naturals Tongkat Ali for a very long time. It's a good product but expensive at 160 mg per day.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. *Liver Tab FAQ*
    By YellowJacket in forum Supplements
    Replies: 96
    Last Post: 09-11-2010, 04:15 PM
  2. syringe/needle/injection faq
    By raybravo in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 09-14-2004, 06:34 AM
  3. Questions/FAQ
    By WYD02 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-22-2002, 06:22 PM
Log in
Log in