FORMERON FAQ

Page 33 of 67 First ... 28313233343538 ... Last
  1. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    Not really. The testers wont be told what they are eating. I can only say it looks exceptionally promising and nobody else is using it. Probably because the stuff is really expensive. I should have some soon so....we will run a trial with 10 people and document the results. Previous human trials were positive.

It is anabolic.
    Will increase muscle and strength according to studies.
    Should not be at all suppressive so..
    You can take it on cycle
    Pct whatever.

There are some other very interesting things this stuff does but I dont want to say too much.

Trials will start soon and we are gonna do it publicly on am.
    You should be excited. I wish i could say more.....there is so much good stuff. I want to replicate the studies before I make claims. Once we run a study ourselves we will know for sure.

This compound is the future.
    Another great job!

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  235 lbs.
    Answers

Not really. The testers wont be told what they are eating. I can only say it looks exceptionally promising and nobody else is using it. Probably because the stuff is really expensive. I should have some soon so....we will run a trial with 10 people and document the results. Previous human trials were positive.

It is anabolic.
    Will increase muscle and strength according to studies.
    Should not be at all suppressive so..
    You can take it on cycle
    Pct whatever.

There are some other very interesting things this stuff does but I dont want to say too much.

Trials will start soon and we are gonna do it publicly on am.
    sounds awesome, just finished reading the whole post from start.

Have run formeron a couple of times and love it for its hardening and subtle size increases, pump is good too got another bottle on the way
    cant decide between DAA or Prolactone to run alongside it
  3. Registered User
    Answers

When will FORMERON be back in stock ? Cant see to find it anywhere
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  208 lbs.
    Answers

It goes fast man I ordered the last one on nutra literally checked the site every day haha
  5. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by MikeST View Post
    sounds awesome, just finished reading the whole post from start.

Have run formeron a couple of times and love it for its hardening and subtle size increases, pump is good too got another bottle on the way
    cant decide between DAA or Prolactone to run alongside it
    Im not sure DAA does anything. We ran bloodwork on NMDA and NOTHING except liver stress happened.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH Supplements for bodybuilder FOLLIDRONE- The king of natural anabolics.
  6. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Jbrooks View Post
    When will FORMERON be back in stock ? Cant see to find it anywhere
    I just sent some out to NP yesterday.
    its going faster than than we can get product out.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH Supplements for bodybuilder FOLLIDRONE- The king of natural anabolics.
  7. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by str8_lurkin View Post
    It goes fast man I ordered the last one on nutra literally checked the site every day haha
    Yah gotta keep an eye on it.
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Thats funny i had no problems ordering it the first time, i shouldve got 2 lol
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Answers

You need to order 5 at a time and then reorder when you get to one left. That's my system at least.
  10. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.
    Answers

The problem is it sells super fast....and we are small so we only produce so much at a time.
    Currently working on increasing volume.
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Answers

I tried formeron for the first time today to run alongside osta. It applied easily and quickly.

As previously mentioned and in PM, im definatly keen to try the Tongkat + boro combo. It might help my first comp prep go even better.
    ~Get shredded or die trying! The alphamine chapter~
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213632-get-shredded-die.html
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Answers

I had a physical recently and Ive stated before this Dr. is all about supplements or diet changes before drugs. I told him about Formeron and the results Ive had from it and he immediately knew what Formestane was. My blood work came back really good in all areas and he said he had no problems with the product and he was pleased with the results I was getting from it. BOOM, straight from a open minded DR !!! The only thing he said hewould like to see increase is my free T, so I am going to buy some Boron until U release Ur product. He also upped my TRT dose slightly he also has me on the three to four day injection schedule. If the other products perform like Formeron, Brundel is on his way to being a wealthy man...
  13. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by RipdnTxs View Post
    I had a physical recently and Ive stated before this Dr. is all about supplements or diet changes before drugs. I told him about Formeron and the results Ive had from it and he immediately knew what Formestane was. My blood work came back really good in all areas and he said he had no problems with the product and he was pleased with the results I was getting from it. BOOM, straight from a open minded DR !!! The only thing he said hewould like to see increase is my free T, so I am going to buy some Boron until U release Ur product. He also upped my TRT dose slightly he also has me on the three to four day injection schedule. If the other products perform like Formeron, Brundel is on his way to being a wealthy man...
    I love seeing these thanks brother. I have talked to a few Drs that actually use Formeron instead of scripting medications.
    Pretty awesome.

The Free test product will be ready shortly. Working on labels.
    I have enough tongkat and boron to make approx 100 units currently so I can start soon.
  14. Registered User
    Answers

I love seeing these thanks brother. I have talked to a few Drs that actually use Formeron instead of scripting medications.
    Pretty awesome.

The Free test product will be ready shortly. Working on labels.
    I have enough tongkat and boron to make approx 100 units currently so I can start soon.
    Any idea on the price? Can can we reserve our order and buy directly from you?
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Answers

I just sent Brundel an auto withdrawal approval. That's how you get hooked up, boys.

Lol
  16. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by koi1214 View Post
    Any idea on the price? Can can we reserve our order and buy directly from you?
    Im working on Price.
    Boron is surprisingly expensive per KG and is relatively hard to source.
    I guess there is some issue with obtaining it from China. I got 1kg but I need to find a domestic source.
    Im hoping to be able to be done with labels next week. So...tentatively we could have product as early as 10 days.
    Itll be a small-approx 100 unit batch until I get more boron but itll last for a bit.
    Ill Allow purchase through our website or me personally until NP picks it up. Our products sell well so they would likely pick it up right away.

I think Ill be able to beat the price of the quality Tongkat supps + it will have Boron which is my current fav supp.
  17. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.
    Answers

Also...
    http://beta.congress.gov/113/bills/s...113s2012is.pdf

There is a new anabolic steroid bill they are trying to pass. If it passes 100% of the PH/DS will be gone.
    Thankfully we are working on this new anabolic.
    We will be leading the way with compounds they cant call steroids

Believe it or not. I know what Im doing over here
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Nice! I wanna try the new stuff !
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.
    Answers

Im working on Price.
    Boron is surprisingly expensive per KG and is relatively hard to source.
    I guess there is some issue with obtaining it from China. I got 1kg but I need to find a domestic source.
    Im hoping to be able to be done with labels next week. So...tentatively we could have product as early as 10 days.
    Itll be a small-approx 100 unit batch until I get more boron but itll last for a bit.
    Ill Allow purchase through our website or me personally until NP picks it up. Our products sell well so they would likely pick it up right away.

I think Ill be able to beat the price of the quality Tongkat supps + it will have Boron which is my current fav supp.
    Nice news about tongkat-boron product available by the end of this month.

I guess it won't be available in Europe before Apr 2014 so looking forward to reviews by US guys.

Until then I might as well just pick up some boron product to test since I never took it.

Do you or anybody else recommend any other boron product besides NOW Boron or is this good enough?
  20. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ahh123 View Post

I guess it won't be available in Europe before Apr 2014 so looking forward to reviews by US guys.

Until then I might as well just pick up some boron product to test since I never took it.

Do you or anybody else recommend any other boron product besides NOW Boron or is this good enough?
    I started taking now boron together with some other test boosting natty stuff two weeks ago after reading brundels experiences with this supp.I dont notice anything in the libido department BUT i dont loose strength at all though i already lost 12lbs the last six weeks during my hard cut
  21. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ahh123 View Post

I used the now boron before I bought a kG for myself. Its this KG Im gonna use to make the first batch.
    NOW is fine. You have to take 3x caps though.

We have UK distributors and Im sure I can convince them to take a few units.
  22. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by uubiduu View Post
    I started taking now boron together with some other test boosting natty stuff two weeks ago after reading brundels experiences with this supp.I dont notice anything in the libido department BUT i dont loose strength at all though i already lost 12lbs the last six weeks during my hard cut

THIS ^^^ is something
    I lost 15 lbs on my recent cut and my strength is WAY down. 15-20%. I look fantastic but Im certainly weaker.
    When Im fat, bloated and estrogenic my strength is incredible.
    Dry and lean...not so much.
    Keeping in mind Im CLean. No AAS except my TRT.

Drug fueled cuts Id be stronger by the day from all the DHT derivatives.
  23. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.
    Answers

Keep in mind also that when SHBG goes down estrogen also rises so...perhaps use a low dose of an AI and libido will crank up.
    If your using an AI it may be too much.
    Estrogen levels are normally the cause of libido issues for me.
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Answers

When Im fat, bloated and estrogenic my strength is incredible.
    Dry and lean...not so much.
    Keeping in mind Im CLean. No AAS except my TRT.
    It's funny because it's true. When I look like crap, I am definitely stronger. I have found that I need to incorporate a split that incorporates hypertrophy ranges and strength building ranges into the same week to keep strength up and keep a leaner look. When I run a routine, I no longer do one or the other.
  25. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.
    Answers

These days because I train clean I focus on cycling my goals.

I run a DC program with high cals for mass gaining. DC/Doggcrapp is the #1 for gaining strength and mass.
    In short its hit type training like mentzers style. 3 training days per week but you train every bodypart twice in 8 days. So its a 2 day split with 6 unique workouts.
    Progressive weight.
    **** makes you strong and the added rest days = more weight gain.

Then I shift to lighter cals and light carbs with high volume training.

Seems to work well for me.
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Answers

Yeah, I've run DC several times. I never am in the gym with weights for longer than 45 min
  27. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.
    Answers

I love DC.
    Its the holy grail of bodybuilding. NOTHING has made me stronger which = muscle growth when you eat enough.
    Plus its awesome beating your records every day and the training is super abnormal so...its great for vets who have been at it for decades and need a change that actually works.
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.
    Answers

I used the now boron before I bought a kG for myself. Its this KG Im gonna use to make the first batch.

Yeah do ship few units to UK distributors since I'll ran out of Formeron around mid Mar so I'd buy a stack of Formeron + tongkat-boron product.

Hmm heck I'd even be willing to do pre and post bloodwork since the last one I did was over 2 years ago and I'm in my mid 30s.
  29. Registered User
    Answers

If available from an uk retailer i could imagine to log it
  30. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.
    Answers

Both of our UK distributors are listed/linked on our where to buy page at http://www.blacklionresearch.com
  31. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by kisaj View Post
    It's funny because it's true. When I look like crap, I am definitely stronger. I have found that I need to incorporate a split that incorporates hypertrophy ranges and strength building ranges into the same week to keep strength up and keep a leaner look. When I run a routine, I no longer do one or the other.
    Have you tried PHAT training system ? I love it. It has some powerlifting principles and hypertrophy high rep ranges as well. I used it during my powerlifting days to gain strength.
    CL Purple Wraath Cotton Candy Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/249685-cotton-candy-sweet.html
  32. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Answers

That is essentially what I am doing. I read up on that years ago and it quickly became one of my favorite routines because we all love the ones we see the most benefit from. The main difference is that I do 4 sets instead of the 2-3, and I skip the chest arms hypertrophy day. This is 4 day routine for me, but the other aspects of PHAT are all in place.

Plus, it is very effective for me. I train MMA and do endurance type events in the summer (occasional rec strongman, rugby, lots of mtn biking). I need strength and endurance to stay effective against these young dudes.
  33. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by kisaj View Post
    That is essentially what I am doing. I read up on that years ago and it quickly became one of my favorite routines because we all love the ones we see the most benefit from. The main difference is that I do 4 sets instead of the 2-3, and I skip the chest arms hypertrophy day. This is 4 day routine for me, but the other aspects of PHAT are all in place.
    Oh ok you would always switch it to 4 sets 12-15 too to get even more volume
    CL Purple Wraath Cotton Candy Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/249685-cotton-candy-sweet.html
  34. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Answers

I could, but I prefer to keep volume of that level to a separate routine. When I get into the 12+ range, it robs me of strength in the low, heavy days.
  35. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.
    Answers

Both of our UK distributors are listed/linked on our where to buy page at http://www.blacklionresearch.com
    I got used to using powermyself mainly cause they being more buyer friendly website and design more pleasant for the eyes.

You could convince your UK merchants to offer stack of Formeron & free test product since buying from UK has actually became more expensive for us in Europe than ordering straight from USA such as nutraplanet.
  36. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  235 lbs.
    Answers

Im not sure DAA does anything. We ran bloodwork on NMDA and NOTHING except liver stress happened.
    oh ok, just read a while back that you recommended running DAA alongside Formeron so you didnt have to use quite so much Form.

Interestedin this Tongkat-Boron stack, been runing the boron for a week now though nothing really noticeable yet.
  37. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Hey brundel, a few more questions for you! Thanks for the help in advance. Ok - how long do you wait to put on a shirt after application? It seems to dry almost immedietly, besides the little crystally stuff. Can i just brush that stuff off after a few minutes when its dry? Also, i wanted to do the 2 pumps a day for part of pct but i press down on the pump slowly like you say and it seems to me like a crapload comes out. Its like at least 2 quarter size piles i put on the inside of my forearm and then spread around chest neck clavicles etc. does that seem like how much should come out with one pump. I dont wanna be going over 2 pumps worth but the quarter size piles is the only way i can think of describing the amount. I dont know if that makes any sense, but the amount that comes out is enough to cover my upper chest, both shoulders, neck, and both inner forearms. Thanks brother!
  38. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by MikeST View Post
    oh ok, just read a while back that you recommended running DAA alongside Formeron so you didnt have to use quite so much Form.

Interestedin this Tongkat-Boron stack, been runing the boron for a week now though nothing really noticeable yet.
    I used to believe in DAA. The research looked good and everyone was using it and there were patents pending.
    UNfortunately when you take it nothing happens lol.

WIth the Boron you may not actually FEEL anything.
    Even on some anabolic steroid stacks you dont really FEEL it. You just start getting stronger and recovering faster. If your libido is already good you wont notice much but the extra horsepower and anabolic potential will be there so ...take advantage of it by eating a bit more and progressively increasing weight at the gym. THings will happen.
  39. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Psychward View Post
    Hey brundel, a few more questions for you! Thanks for the help in advance. Ok - how long do you wait to put on a shirt after application? It seems to dry almost immedietly, besides the little crystally stuff. Can i just brush that stuff off after a few minutes when its dry? Also, i wanted to do the 2 pumps a day for part of pct but i press down on the pump slowly like you say and it seems to me like a crapload comes out. Its like at least 2 quarter size piles i put on the inside of my forearm and then spread around chest neck clavicles etc. does that seem like how much should come out with one pump. I dont wanna be going over 2 pumps worth but the quarter size piles is the only way i can think of describing the amount. I dont know if that makes any sense, but the amount that comes out is enough to cover my upper chest, both shoulders, neck, and both inner forearms. Thanks brother!
    Id wait a little while to put on a shirt if possible but 10 min is probably fine. Less if your in a hurry isnt gonna kill you.
    We just want time for everything on the skin that can pass through to pass through. THe remaining crystals ID add some alcohol based hand sanitizer after 5-10 min. Wait for it to dry-1 min then shirt up.

The volume of the pump is normal.
  40. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Id wait a little while to put on a shirt if possible but 10 min is probably fine. Less if your in a hurry isnt gonna kill you. We just want time for everything on the skin that can pass through to pass through. THe remaining crystals ID add some alcohol based hand sanitizer after 5-10 min. Wait for it to dry-1 min then shirt up. The volume of the pump is normal.
    Ok thank you, so the crystals may contain part of the compound? I'll pick up some of that sanitizer today. Also how long do i have to avoid contact with my girlfriend after application to avoid getting it on her?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. *Liver Tab FAQ*
    By YellowJacket in forum Supplements
    Replies: 96
    Last Post: 09-11-2010, 03:15 PM
  2. syringe/needle/injection faq
    By raybravo in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 09-14-2004, 05:34 AM
  3. Questions/FAQ
    By WYD02 in forum Anabolics