FORMERON FAQ

Page 32 of 69 First ... 27303132333437 ... Last
  1. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.69%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    Also...its no new news to those who know me that I get easily side tracked.
    Im still working on the other products we discussed.

I may just add boron to the tongkat and call it a day.
    All the benefits of the high grade tongkat plus a serious increase (600% in me) in free test.
    Now time to cap & label them!

2. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.26%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by JD261985 View Post
    This and something that could be used in PCT to replace a RC SERM would be nice. BTW not sure what's going on but last night it took me forever to find formeron that was in stock. I went through roughly 8 websites before finding it in stock.
    We are working to fix this.
    Check with these guys or drop me a PM and I can directly link you.

Might want to start with nutraplanet
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/b...on-120-ml.html
    BLACK LION RESEARCH Supplements for bodybuilder FOLLIDRONE- The king of natural anabolics.
  3. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.26%

Quote Originally Posted by bswanny View Post
    Will this product be effective for those on trt?
    YES! Im super excited about this stuff. Nobody is using it and the research is pretty promising.
    Probably nobody is using it because its very expensive. I think you guys would be willing to pay for something incredible.
    No suppression.
    Can be used on cycle
    PCT
    solo
    whatever. On TRT.
    the perfect storm
    BLACK LION RESEARCH Supplements for bodybuilder FOLLIDRONE- The king of natural anabolics.
    •   

4. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.26%

Quote Originally Posted by koi1214 View Post
    Now time to cap & label them!
    Im 99% gonna do this:

Tongkat + boron- bioperine and maybe some other absorption enhancement

SERM solo with some bioperine and maybe some other absorption enhancement

Run the tests on this new compound. Im gonna make it public so EVERYONE can see what happens. If its a bust....Oh well at least you know 2 things.
    1. we really test our stuff before we release it.
    2. If it fails we eat the loss and dont sell it to you guys. Period.
  5. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.26%

Now.....Who wants to test drive the SERM?
    Its natural. But we have....altered it so its not in its natural state. Is eaten daily in many peoples diets.
    Has been shown to work similar to Tamoxifen at the right dose. Same receptor binding affinities. Similar cancer prevention profile.
    Similar potential to block estro and raise test and most likely also combat estro driven gyno.
  6. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.69%

Its natural. But we have....altered it so its not in its natural state. Is eaten daily in many peoples diets.
    Has been shown to work similar to Tamoxifen at the right dose. Same receptor binding affinities. Similar cancer prevention profile.
    Similar potential to block estro and raise test and most likely also combat estro driven gyno.
    Is the new product the SERM?
  7. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.26%

No.
    The serm has actually already been well tested. Its also already publicly used by cancer patients. We know it works for sure. 100% certain.

Id just like to have some people eat it and see if they have anything to report. For example high doses can cause nausea. We improved bioavailability significantly so the doses required at approx 5 times less so we dont expect any issues and thus far nothing negative has been reported.

I habe a friend whos total test levels have been in the 300s for most of his life. Never used steroids or any drugs. Its natural. I requested he get extensive bloodwork done amd as expected his estro was abnormally high which causes the hypogonadism.

We administered the serm + formeron for two months. His test levels rose into the 700s and remain there a year post. Pretty impressive.
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.85%

No.
    The serm has actually already been well tested. Its also already publicly used by cancer patients. We know it works for sure. 100% certain.

Id just like to have some people eat it and see if they have anything to report. For example high doses can cause nausea. We improved bioavailability significantly so the doses required at approx 5 times less so we dont expect any issues and thus far nothing negative has been reported.

I habe a friend whos total test levels have been in the 300s for most of his life. Never used steroids or any drugs. Its natural. I requested he get extensive bloodwork done amd as expected his estro was abnormally high which causes the hypogonadism.

We administered the serm + formeron for two months. His test levels rose into the 700s and remain there a year post. Pretty impressive.
    When do you think your tongkat-boron-bioperine product will be available at nutraplanet?

Probably not this month but by end of the March 2014 could it be?

Or you make small batch first and offer it on BLR website almost exclusively for members of this forum?
  9. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  203 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.05%

I'm sure this was already discussed but how do you get out the last remains in the Formeron bottle? I usually just pop off the dispenser and pound it on my forearm until the remains came out but was wondering if there is a more accurate/better way?
  10. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.66%

Will bioprene cpas help absorption? I have never taken them alone only had black pepper extraxt in other supps,

Im thinking of doing a formeron/tongkat/boron run with bioprene for absorption.....
  11. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.26%

Quote Originally Posted by ahh123 View Post
    When do you think your tongkat-boron-bioperine product will be available at nutraplanet?

Probably not this month but by end of the March 2014 could it be?

Or you make small batch first and offer it on BLR website almost exclusively for members of this forum?
    I think for sure by the end of March.
    Ill talk to NP. Since we are working on it publicly here and there are guys who will for sure buy it they will certainly take a small initial order.
    If it sells they will buy more and we are off.

Im making it primarily for you guys
  12. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.26%

Quote Originally Posted by bswanny View Post
    I'm sure this was already discussed but how do you get out the last remains in the Formeron bottle? I usually just pop off the dispenser and pound it on my forearm until the remains came out but was wondering if there is a more accurate/better way?
    Turning it over works.
    I have tons of hand sanitizer at my house because my little niece always comes over and ...well she licks playground stairs and eats kitty litter so...I sanitize up.
    Anyways..squirt 1-2-3 pumps of hand sanitizer in there. Swirl it around vigorously and while it will dilute the Formeron itll make it easier to get the last bit out.
  13. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.26%

Quote Originally Posted by onthemove View Post
    Will bioprene cpas help absorption? I have never taken them alone only had black pepper extraxt in other supps,

Im thinking of doing a formeron/tongkat/boron run with bioprene for absorption.....
    Bioperine helps with absorption yes. I dont think its needed with the tongkat and boron. They seem to work well without it.
    Up to you though.
  14. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.69%

I'll test it.
  15. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'3"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.38%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by brundel
    I would definitely test drive the serm for you. I'm actually gonna start pct in 4 weeks. But if not I'll just wait to purchase it. I'm excited to run the serm and the tongkats product together with formeron to really jack up T levels.
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE
  16. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.57%
    Achievements Activity Pro

Quote Originally Posted by BigGame84 View Post
    Cap it and I'll buy it, even if the price is higher because it's capped.
    Same here!
  17. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.57%

Brundel, as for your question: yes, I would be more than willing to spend that money on a product that works.
  18. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.26%

Quote Originally Posted by flightposite View Post
    I would definitely test drive the serm for you. I'm actually gonna start pct in 4 weeks. But if not I'll just wait to purchase it. I'm excited to run the serm and the tongkats product together with formeron to really jack up T levels.
    Perfect Ill send you a bottle before you start PCT. Remind me in a week or so.
  19. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'3"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.38%

Perfect Ill send you a bottle before you start PCT. Remind me in a week or so.
    Ok that sounds awesome Brundel thanks.
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    AXHOLE BY NATURE
  20. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.26%

Ok that sounds awesome Brundel thanks.
    What did you have planned for PCT before this?
    I assume a combo of things correct?

Id like to sponsor your PCT. Ill send everything you need. You have my word and guarantee that you will recover as well as ANY PCT available. Period.
    This includes pharma drug based PCT.

Ill send:
    1.SERM to trick the brain into thinking estro is low. THis way the LH signal is sent to make more test so..more estro can be made.
    2.Formeron- to block this conversion so estro will drop and test will rise...When you use just a serm your body thinks estro is low so more test is made but it doesnt lower estrogen..in fact estro will likely rise with the rising test so an AI should ALWAYS be used for PCT.
    3.The Tongkat/boron combo.

Ill do this if you will log the results for us.
  21. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'3"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.38%

Id like to sponsor your PCT. Ill send everything you need. You have my word and guarantee that you will recover as well as ANY PCT available. Period.

Ill send:
    1.SERM to trick the brain into thinking estro is low. THis way the LH signal is sent to make more test so..more estro can be made.
    2.Formeron- to block this conversion so estro will drop and test will rise...When you use just a serm your body thinks estro is low so more test is made but it doesnt lower estrogen..in fact estro will likely rise with the rising test so an AI should ALWAYS be used for PCT.

Wow! that's very generous of you. I had planned on using clomid some formeron and a natty test booster but I hadn't decided which yet.

I would definitely log the results. I would even be willing to post blood work if you would like.
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    AXHOLE BY NATURE
  22. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.26%

Wow! that's very generous of you. I had planned on using clomid some formeron and a natty test booster but I hadn't decided which yet.

I would definitely log the results. I would even be willing to post blood work if you would like.
    THAT^^^ would be amazing.
    I think the SERM+ Formeron+ the tongkat/boron will be plenty. In fact Im 100% sure as Ive seen it work in others already with bloodwork.
    Id love to see how it works for you though as everyone is different.

Let me know the exact date you plan on starting PCT.
  23. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.66%

I'm starting a 4 week cycle of Super DMZ 3.0 next week so I'll be interested in hearing how his PCT goes.
    Gotta stay on my grind cause its my time
  24. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.44%
    Achievements Posting AuthorityActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Ill send:

Damn brotha, you are making a very solid rep/owner name for yourself. You are very generous and different than you need to be, but it is very respected.

I don't need much outside of Formeron and that tongkat because of my TRT, but I'll continue to bring your name up where ever possible because you deserve to be recognized.
  25. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.26%

Quote Originally Posted by kisaj View Post
    Damn brotha, you are making a very solid rep/owner name for yourself. You are very generous and different than you need to be, but it is very respected.

I don't need much outside of Formeron and that tongkat because of my TRT, but I'll continue to bring your name up where ever possible because you deserve to be recognized.
    Thanks bro I really do appreciate that.
    I do my very best.
  26. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.71%

So this is a prohormone but it doesnt shut down natural test production? It increases natural test?
  27. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.97%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Psychward View Post
    So this is a prohormone but it doesnt shut down natural test production? It increases natural test?
    High doses will have a PH like effect; it's primary use is as an AI though
    BOARD TYRANT
  28. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.26%

THere are alot of compounds talked about in this thread. Are we talking specifically about Formeron?

Formeron is an aromatase inhibitor. It does have some anabolic metabolites but its not really super strong in this respect.
    Its primary purpose is for reducing estrogen and raising testosterone levels.
    Higher doses youll get some added anabolic effect as well as some strength.
  29. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.71%

THere are alot of compounds talked about in this thread. Are we talking specifically about Formeron? Formeron is an aromatase inhibitor. It does have some anabolic metabolites but its not really super strong in this respect. Its primary purpose is for reducing estrogen and raising testosterone levels. Higher doses youll get some added anabolic effect as well as some strength.
    Thank you, yes i was talking about Formeron. So at 2 pumps a day it should be non-suppressive?
  30. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.85%

Thank you, yes i was talking about Formeron. So at 2 pumps a day it should be non-suppressive?
    Yeah at 2 pumps you should feel something but not much.

I started with 5 days at 1 pump/day which was barely noticable then 1 week on 2 pumps and did notice a bit more but nothing crazy.

Then took 1 week off and now on day 3 of 3 pumps/day plus 250mg of L-DOPA (Dopadex) and still nothing crazy but my stomach area dose look better.
    Do have to say now depressing dark winter in Europe plus me working on new online project so most of the day just sitting behind pc so not expecting any results in libido if no sexy thoughts all day.

Might run Formeron now 3 weeks on 3 pumps/day to finish my 1st bottle of Formeron then probably waiting a month to get another bottle with hopefully also tongkat/boron product out as well to order both.
  31. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.26%

Def not suppressive at that dose.
  32. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.26%

Quote Originally Posted by ahh123 View Post
    Yeah at 2 pumps you should feel something but not much.

I started with 5 days at 1 pump/day which was barely noticable then 1 week on 2 pumps and did notice a bit more but nothing crazy.

Then took 1 week off and now on day 3 of 3 pumps/day plus 250mg of L-DOPA (Dopadex) and still nothing crazy but my stomach area dose look better.
    Do have to say now depressing dark winter in Europe plus me working on new online project so most of the day just sitting behind pc so not expecting any results in libido if no sexy thoughts all day.

Might run Formeron now 3 weeks on 3 pumps/day to finish my 1st bottle of Formeron then probably waiting a month to get another bottle with hopefully also tongkat/boron product out as well to order both.
    Damn really?!
    250mg of our ldopa cranks my libido UP!!! After a few weeks multi orgasm is possible.
    Formeron may raise it or may not. It can go both ways. If estro gets super low libido goes down.
    Im HIGHLY surprised your not like a dog without water. Give it a week.
  33. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.71%

Awesome, thanks for the replys. So i think i have 2 last questions. Is two pumps a day good as far as adding it to part of a pct? Or is a different dose recommended? Also, should i start it immedietly with serm on day 1 of pct or wait till after serm is done?
  34. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.26%

Awesome, thanks for the replys. So i think i have 2 last questions. Is two pumps a day good as far as adding it to part of a pct? Or is a different dose recommended? Also, should i start it immedietly with serm on day 1 of pct or wait till after serm is done?
    2 pumps per day is perfect for PCT.
    Start day one of your PCT and run concurrent to the SERM. So at the same time.
  35. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.26%

Just to keep you guys updated.
    I have 10kg of the Tongkat coming. It takes a little while to receive the raw plant from malaysia then it has to be processed and extracted then shipped to us so...a couple weeks. In the meantime I have 3kg here currently.
    Im also working on sourcing the boron. (harder than you might think) Its also not exactly cheap surprisingly.
    At any rate Im 100% certain we can bring you the best product available for tongkat and also for a test product. Keep in mind total Test is not the important one. Its the free test that increases anabolism. So...the higher free t is the more potential you have for growth.

This stuff will crank it WAY up.

So ETA 2 weeks. give or take.

The Serm is on the back burner. I have 1/2kg at the shop and we are gonna run a few more tests. Once a few more people have eaten it and we can arrive at a good dosage we will likely release it as a solo.

The new compound is almost done. A few more days and it will ship to us.
    So Ill be setting up the study guidelines over the next few days then open the study up for volunteers.
    Should be pretty interesting considering the compound.
  36. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.69%

Just to keep you guys updated.

So ETA 2 weeks. give or take.

The new compound is almost done. A few more days and it will ship to us.
    So Ill be setting up the study guidelines over the next few days then open the study up for volunteers.
    Should be pretty interesting considering the compound.
    So give or take, it will be 2 weeks for Tongkat/Boron product?
    Can you elaborate more on the new product yet?
  37. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.26%

Not really. The testers wont be told what they are eating. I can only say it looks exceptionally promising and nobody else is using it. Probably because the stuff is really expensive. I should have some soon so....we will run a trial with 10 people and document the results. Previous human trials were positive.

It is anabolic.
    Will increase muscle and strength according to studies.
    Should not be at all suppressive so..
    You can take it on cycle
    Pct whatever.

There are some other very interesting things this stuff does but I dont want to say too much.

Trials will start soon and we are gonna do it publicly on am.
  38. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  203 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.05%

Not really. The testers wont be told what they are eating. I can only say it looks exceptionally promising and nobody else is using it. Probably because the stuff is really expensive. I should have some soon so....we will run a trial with 10 people and document the results. Previous human trials were positive.

It is anabolic.
    Will increase muscle and strength according to studies.
    Should not be at all suppressive so..
    You can take it on cycle
    Pct whatever.

There are some other very interesting things this stuff does but I dont want to say too much.

Trials will start soon and we are gonna do it publicly on am.
    Really excited about this. Sounds interesting
  39. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.26%

You should be excited. I wish i could say more.....there is so much good stuff. I want to replicate the studies before I make claims. Once we run a study ourselves we will know for sure.

This compound is the future.
  40. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.57%

Just to keep you guys updated. I have 10kg of the Tongkat coming. It takes a little while to receive the raw plant from malaysia then it has to be processed and extracted then shipped to us so...a couple weeks. In the meantime I have 3kg here currently. Im also working on sourcing the boron. (harder than you might think) Its also not exactly cheap surprisingly. At any rate Im 100% certain we can bring you the best product available for tongkat and also for a test product. Keep in mind total Test is not the important one. Its the free test that increases anabolism. So...the higher free t is the more potential you have for growth. This stuff will crank it WAY up. So ETA 2 weeks. give or take. The Serm is on the back burner. I have 1/2kg at the shop and we are gonna run a few more tests. Once a few more people have eaten it and we can arrive at a good dosage we will likely release it as a solo. The new compound is almost done. A few more days and it will ship to us. So Ill be setting up the study guidelines over the next few days then open the study up for volunteers. Should be pretty interesting considering the compound.
    Thanks for the update Brundel. I am very interested in all of this!!!

Similar Forum Threads

1. *Liver Tab FAQ*
    By YellowJacket in forum Supplements
    Replies: 96
    Last Post: 09-11-2010, 05:15 PM
  2. syringe/needle/injection faq
    By raybravo in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 09-14-2004, 07:34 AM
  3. Questions/FAQ
    By WYD02 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1