FORMERON FAQ

Page 31 of 94 First ... 2930313233 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by BigGame84 View Post
    Oral Formestane, transdermal epiandrosterone, the Free-T product... There you go.
    Turns out epiandrosterone is 1 andro or/ 1dhea. Its SUPER expensive and needs to be run in the 1g range to be really effective.
    It would cost too much to make a legit bottle dosed properly. This is a path I have already attempted to pursue but cost was WAY to high.
    I honestly question the legitimacy of any supp with it as the primary ingredient just due to cost alone.
    New BLR PRE WORKOUT coming soon!


  2. Quote Originally Posted by kisaj View Post
    Got my Tongkat today. I will say right off the bat that I am pleased to see it the dark brown color that I have attributed better quality from in the past. Anytime I get the light beige color, it is never as good.
    It really is good stuff. Let me know what you think after eating it.
    New BLR PRE WORKOUT coming soon!
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by xant View Post
    Do you have studies negating the ones already done on DAA and Arimistane? I may not have bloods to prove it, but I know from many personal experiences that they are at least touching my testosterone and estrogen levels. However, if you actually think that Arimistane and Formestane won't have any detrimental interactions (i.e. estrogen being taken too low.) then I may add in the Formeron as soon as my shipment comes in.


    Edit... Just checked, there are neither studies done confirming or denying the claimed effects of Arimistane outside of in vitro usage. There are an abundance of reviews for and against its effectiveness as well. Logically, I am led to believe that it affects certain people in different ways. It may all be placebo, though I don't see how it could remain on the market this long if that were the case.
    There is only one study I believe on DAA and I think 0 on NMDA.
    There are 0 on arimistane either.
    We did, however, run internal testing with bloodwork and neither worked.
    New BLR PRE WORKOUT coming soon!

  4. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    It really is good stuff. Let me know what you think after eating it.
    Yeah, this is the real deal for sure. I capped two 250mg caps and took them about an hour ago. The slight buzzyness behind the eyes, increased heart rate, and nice mental energy are all there.

    I'll update once I feel it wearing down.
    Last edited by kisaj; 01-15-2014 at 08:20 PM. Reason: Correcting cap size

  5. My scale will be here tomorrow and I can't wait to get started!

  6. Quote Originally Posted by kisaj View Post
    Yeah, this is the real deal for sure. I capped two 250mg caps and took them about an hour ago. The slight buzzyness behind the eyes, increased heart rate, and nice mental energy are all there.

    I'll update once I feel it wearing down.
    OMG haha. 500mg!!!
    I can only take like 75-100mg lol.
    I take 75-100mg and I can definitely feel it.
    New BLR PRE WORKOUT coming soon!

  7. I got the tongkat. I got it capped. I ended up with 36 caps at just over 275mg per cap. Should I do 2 caps a day, or just one?
    Everything I say is fictional and for entertainment purposes only. Do not ask me for sources. I dont have any.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by stankyleg View Post
    I got the tongkat. I got it capped. I ended up with 36 caps at just over 275mg per cap. Should I do 2 caps a day, or just one?
    Start with 1 and assess how you feel.
    If its tolerable try 2.
    I wouldnt go over 2 daily.
    New BLR PRE WORKOUT coming soon!

  9. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    OMG haha. 500mg!!!
    I can only take like 75-100mg lol.
    I take 75-100mg and I can definitely feel it.
    yeah man, I am sweating this out while I make some dinner for the kids. I am flying.

    Update 1.5 hours later- K, I am all settled in and feel nice. I almost feel a little stoned with a relaxed body, but mentally energized. I will say that without a doubt, this is the best I have tried and at half the dose. Most all companies have 800-1200mg recommendations on their bottles.

    Tomorrow I am going to split the 500 with one 250 in the AM and one mid afternoon. 4 on 3 off cycle.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by kisaj View Post
    yeah man, I am sweating this out while I make some dinner for the kids. I am flying.

    Update 1.5 hours later- K, I am all settled in and feel nice. I almost feel a little stoned with a relaxed body, but mentally energized. I will say that without a doubt, this is the best I have tried and at half the dose. Most all companies have 800-1200mg recommendations on their bottles.

    Tomorrow I am going to split the 500 with one 250 in the AM and one mid afternoon. 4 on 3 off cycle.
    Awesome. I knew it was good as Ive taken it but I wanted to get real world testing.
    Ive never taken more than 150mg. Stuff makes my heart race .
    For sure though...you know this stuff is working.
    New BLR PRE WORKOUT coming soon!
    •   
       


  11. I also can get the best forskolin around. We use it in our fat burner. Its super good stuff but exceptionally expensive. Like 1000$ a kg for 40%.
    I know forskolin increases test levels. Might be a good combo.
    Tongkat
    Forskolin
    nettle
    Boron.
    New BLR PRE WORKOUT coming soon!

  12. I thought 95% Forskolin licensed under Sabinsa was the best?

  13. Quote Originally Posted by BigGame84 View Post
    I thought 95% Forskolin licensed under Sabinsa was the best?
    Why? Think very carefully.
    BOARD TYRANT

  14. Quote Originally Posted by BigGame84 View Post
    I thought 95% Forskolin licensed under Sabinsa was the best?
    Id be willing to gamble my life that its not 95%.
    New BLR PRE WORKOUT coming soon!

  15. This is what sabinsa offers on their site

    ForsLean®-(Coleus forskohlii) (3)
    Standardized Extract 10% Forskolin
    20% Forskolin
    40% Forskolin Sports nutrition,
    Weight management
    New BLR PRE WORKOUT coming soon!

  16. Quote Originally Posted by brundel
    I also can get the best forskolin around. We use it in our fat burner. Its super good stuff but exceptionally expensive. Like 1000$ a kg for 40%.
    I know forskolin increases test levels. Might be a good combo.
    Tongkat
    Forskolin
    nettle
    Boron.
    That sounds like an awesome potential combo.
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE

  17. Have you ever considered just a real transdermal magnesium product. I would buy it just as health supplement.
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE

  18. Ideally we want to steer away from transdermals.
    So many things are good transdermally and we have an amazing carrier....so many options
    New BLR PRE WORKOUT coming soon!

  19. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    Awesome. I knew it was good as Ive taken it but I wanted to get real world testing.
    Ive never taken more than 150mg. Stuff makes my heart race .
    For sure though...you know this stuff is working.
    What's the extract ratio for this Tongkat Ali - 1:100 or 1:200?

    So far best tongkat I've taken is from tongkatfitness that also ships domestically to US, Canada, EU and Australia and it's a Swiss based company that runs entire operation and even provide a COA for every batch they sell.

    One day I took 3 caps in a day at each cap having 300mg of Tongkat 1:200 (1 cap am & 2 caps pm) and definitely felt wired, increased heart rate and burst of energy and sweating so that was too much but 1 cap a day or 1am & 1pm was sweet spot for me and balls were tingling which almost no other product had such effect on my balls except original Endusurge which used looks like good stinging nettle and mucuna sources.

  20. Just went to the Tongkat fitness website. $90 a bottle? Yikes.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by BigGame84 View Post
    Just went to the Tongkat fitness website. $90 a bottle? Yikes.
    Yes but that's for 120 caps - at 1 or max 2 caps a day with 5days on/2 days off 1 bottle last you 12 weeks or 3 months then cost is $30/month which is amazing price for quality Tongkat Ali.

    Some men have no problem spending $200/night when they go out so $30/month shouldn't be a problem.

    At the end it's all relative.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    Tongkat Forskolin nettle Boron.
    Don't toy with my heart. I'm all moist now.
    Everything I say is fictional and for entertainment purposes only. Do not ask me for sources. I dont have any.

  23. Yeah boiiii !!! Just looked in my mailbox this morning and guess what I found.

    Thanks brundel.
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE

  24. Does Formeron actually stimulate test production? If so, can it be used as an ancillary?

  25. Quote Originally Posted by ahh123 View Post
    What's the extract ratio for this Tongkat Ali - 1:100 or 1:200?

    So far best tongkat I've taken is from tongkatfitness that also ships domestically to US, Canada, EU and Australia and it's a Swiss based company that runs entire operation and even provide a COA for every batch they sell.

    One day I took 3 caps in a day at each cap having 300mg of Tongkat 1:200 (1 cap am & 2 caps pm) and definitely felt wired, increased heart rate and burst of energy and sweating so that was too much but 1 cap a day or 1am & 1pm was sweet spot for me and balls were tingling which almost no other product had such effect on my balls except original Endusurge which used looks like good stinging nettle and mucuna sources.
    As far as I know there are no actual 200:1 extracts. Probably not even 100:1.
    Its all a marketing scam. Everyone thinks this is what you need to have so sellers just label it as such.
    Also..a 4 year old can photoshop a COA. Unless you personally obtained it from a chemical tester its pretty much non admissible.

    Im not saying their product isnt good. I have no idea.
    I do believe they are lying to you though.....at the very least.
    New BLR PRE WORKOUT coming soon!

  26. So what's a good Tongkat to buy from your experience? Source Naturals?

  27. Quote Originally Posted by BigGame84 View Post
    Just went to the Tongkat fitness website. $90 a bottle? Yikes.
    Yah..real tongkat is expensive. Its claim to be 200:1 is dubious at best.
    None the less I can promise we could deliver a product with the current extract we have and include other ingredients at full doses ( no prop blends) and keep the price well under that 90$. Probably half or less.
    New BLR PRE WORKOUT coming soon!

  28. Quote Originally Posted by flightposite View Post
    Yeah boiiii !!! Just looked in my mailbox this morning and guess what I found.

    Thanks brundel.
    Enjoy it. Its good stuff.
    New BLR PRE WORKOUT coming soon!

  29. Quote Originally Posted by xant View Post
    Does Formeron actually stimulate test production? If so, can it be used as an ancillary?
    Yes it will stimulate test prduction and its primary intended use is as an ancillary.
    New BLR PRE WORKOUT coming soon!

  30. Quote Originally Posted by BigGame84 View Post
    So what's a good Tongkat to buy from your experience? Source Naturals?
    Source naturals is a good company in my experience. Ive taken many of their products with good result.
    They are very expensive though and I believe their tongkat is 81mg x 60 for 23$. ALso they are tablets. Heat pressing some compounds can degrade the chems inside. With Tongkat the best extractions are cold water if I remember correctly so Im not sure if heat pressing compromises the quality.

    EIther way...ours is comparable or better than anything currently on the market.
    New BLR PRE WORKOUT coming soon!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. *Liver Tab FAQ*
    By YellowJacket in forum Supplements
    Replies: 96
    Last Post: 09-11-2010, 05:15 PM
  2. syringe/needle/injection faq
    By raybravo in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 09-14-2004, 07:34 AM
  3. Questions/FAQ
    By WYD02 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-22-2002, 07:22 PM
Log in
Log in