Page 31 of 68 First ... 26293031323336 ... Last
  1. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.96%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

I could but there are a few things to consider there.
    1. We havnt extensively tested the combo. I wont release something we dont know for sure works exceptionally well. Some companies will look at an abstract from an obscure poorly done study using pitri dishes and from that determine the viability of an ingredient. We dont roll that way. Extensive testing preferably publicly is what I want.

2. Price. It will cost more than double to produce. This does two things. 1 costs more on the consumer end and 2 I make less because I wont rape you on price. This is why we are discontinuing our fat burner.
    I only make a few dollars a bottle ...literally.
    Using high grade ingredients at viable doses is expensive. Upside...you can use our fat burner for a contest prep. I can show you pictures of guys who have. Downside its not profitable because some companies sell caffeine pills with prop blends. The other ingredients are in there but at trace amounts. Or...the products are spiked with amphetamines or analogues. The good guys cant compete price wise.
    Ultimately its the consumer who loses out because good products become too expensive to produce in the market pricerange.

3. Timeframe. It took 2 months approx to get half a kg of the serm. I believe the process has improved recently and it may not take as long but you will certsinly wait a lot longer.

Oh also Ive come across a new ingredient I might include in the test booster. If it works...this is gonna be the best product on the market in its class.
    Hands down.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH Supplements for bodybuilder FOLLIDRONE- The king of natural anabolics.

2. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.1%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post

Oh also Ive come across a new ingredient I might include in the test booster. If it works...this is gonna be the best product on the market in its class.
    Hands down.
    Sounds great!
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.21%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Brundel the more you right the more I like . I can see you speak the truth and from the heart. Looking forward to purchasing more of your products.
    •   

4. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.96%

Quote Originally Posted by koi1214 View Post
    Sounds great!
    Im investigating it currently and already have a source.
    Its a non suppressive anabolic substance.

So think about having a product that increases total test to top end normal or just above (this is the most your gonna get realistically from a test booster)
    but you get free test WAY above normal range. This means your in a highly favorable anabolic state.
    Couple this with a non suppressive anabolic compound...

It could be used for PCT
    On cycle to keep test levels up
    or solo as I expect it will be considerably anabolic by itself.

Its pretty expensive stuff but at the needed dose it could easily take the place of the SERM and keep the price reasonable.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH Supplements for bodybuilder FOLLIDRONE- The king of natural anabolics.
  5. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.96%

Quote Originally Posted by Mission1 View Post
    Brundel the more you right the more I like . I can see you speak the truth and from the heart. Looking forward to purchasing more of your products.
    Thanks bro
    We are working hard on the next generation.
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.83%

Im super glad to hear it. Im working hard to get this stuff out to you guys. Probably create labels tonight. This means I have to decide on: mg per cap. I only have 500mg approx caps. filler if any. I like to use compounds that compliment instead of garbage fillers. Caps per bottle. Im thinking: 60x 250mg caps
    You should name it "diamond cutter"
    Everything I say is fictional and for entertainment purposes only. Do not ask me for sources. I dont have any.
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.21%

Funny thing is B that most people will pay more money for better quality and better results. It a no brainer for you. Tell them you are giving the best extracts at the best price and these are the reasons why. Most good extracts work within days in my opinion. I sell more expensive items.
  8. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.1%

Funny thing is B that most people will pay more money for better quality and better results. It a no brainer for you. Tell them you are giving the best extracts at the best price and these are the reasons why. Most good extracts work within days in my opinion. I sell more expensive items.
    I could not agree more with you.It is good to see a company that is being honest and not over hyping/marketing their products.The fact that the Tongkat extract is of good quality & works is a no brainer. All of BLR products are high quality. IMO.
  9. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  146 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.64%

I think its legal in AU but the pack I sent to a tester there never arrived.
    We have a retailer in AU so once we get things moving Ill talk to him about carrying the product thus making it available to you guys over there.
    Hmmm that sucks.

I'll be keen on capped labelled bottle though
  10. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.17%

Sorry for a seemingly obvious question, but why not use oral Rx exemestane?
  11. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.31%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by blingblingish View Post
    Probably has to do with the Rx and whether people want one or can get one
    BOARD TYRANT
  12. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.96%

Quote Originally Posted by blingblingish View Post
    the RX.

If you have a prescription for Exemestane...have at it. 99% of the population does not so....they then would go to a research chem site.
    These sites are the worst.
    Just to start they are misleading. It says right on the bottle not to eat but the whole point is to eat it. There is no recourse should something go wrong because well you were not supposed to eat it.
    I know personally a few of these guys (sorry guys you knew Id do this)..Its just some guy in his garage with a filthy table, no gloves and probably didnt wash his hands after he crapped last. They dont know the difference between exemestane powder and arsenic.
    If they got the wrong thing they dont know because there is no testing or regulation. THey just put it into bottles and label it whatever the Chinese supplier said it was. Ive been dealing with Chinese supplers for a decade. 2 times out of 10 if not more you get **** product or not even the right chem.
    We know because we test the raws we use. Research chem sites do not ever.
    Once I got 200mcg clenbuterol labeled as nolva. I ate what I thought was 20mg tamoxifen and had to go to the hospital as it was 200mcg clen.
    Sometimes the bottles have no active ingredient at all. Sometimes its seriously overdosed. Sometimes its underdosed. Often its the wrong drug altogether.

So you can take:
    get a prescription
    take your chance with a RC chem
    Buy well tested well regulated product from a solid company with a strong reputation that actually cares if something bad happens to you.

Your call.
  13. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.96%

OK so for you guys reading this.
    I will likely ask in public forums as well.

If I can deliver a product that is thus far unused in the industry _so we have to test it.
    It SHOULD -
    increase muscle mass
    lower bodyfat
    increase strength.

It costs roughly 60% more per bottle than Formeron to make for a 30 day supply so..30 days would likely cost 50-55$

It looks very promising. We would run testing on several guys, publicly on the forums.

Would you pay 55$ for 30 days supply?
  14. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.53%

if it worked, yes.
    Gotta stay on my grind cause its my time
  15. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.1%

Yes!
  16. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.53%

These 3 things:

increase muscle mass
    lower bodyfat
    increase strength.
    Are desirable by almost everyone. So if it works for less than $2 a day, you can't really complain about the price.
  17. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.96%

The research is relatively strong.
    This stuff is expensive so Id have to spend alot of money just to test it.

Im willing to spend the money on trials if I can get enough people on board.
    Im seeing if I can get a small test batch. Otherwise its gonna cost several thousand just for the raws to test.

Im...75% sure it will work. There have already been animal and human tests run and it worked well in both.
    Some VERY interesting effects including artheriogenesis. This means you grow new veins so...if anything will make you more vascular something like this will.
    This also increases blood flow and nutrient delivery.
    Muscle mass markers increased
    and strength increased by about 10% in a week.
  18. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.96%

Quote Originally Posted by raiderdude View Post
    These 3 things:

Are desirable by almost everyone. So if it works for less than $2 a day, you can't really complain about the price.
    This is my thought as well.
    Im excited about its potential I just want to see if ALOT of people will also be. I cant imagine too many people would not buy it if it works.

Im gonna try to get a test batch so we can run some trials.
  19. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.53%

sounds good.

I''m running formeron right now as a stand alone (im cutting) using 4pumps/day, I've noticed some little sparkles left after apply the form. It has probably been mentioned in this 61 page thread somewhere but I missed it. Is this Form that did not get absorbed?
  20. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.9%

sounds good.

I''m running formeron right now as a stand alone (im cutting) using 4pumps/day, I've noticed some little sparkles left after apply the form. It has probably been mentioned in this 61 page thread somewhere but I missed it. Is this Form that did not get absorbed?
    Yeah. Wait 10-15 minutes after first application and use a sanitizer with aloe and Vit E to help the left over crystals absorb through
  21. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.96%

sounds good.

Yes. Its normal and yes its formestane that wasnt absorbed. Keep in mind most transdermals dont get more than 10% ish. Androgel for example expects 10%.
    So since there is such a high mg per ml you notice what doesnt penetrate. The percent that goes through is actually in solution so the suspension part remains.

You can apply some alcohol based hand sanitizer about 10 min after application. This will force a few more % though. Not much but when we are talking about 10% total another 2-3% IS 30% more.
    Also make sure to spread the applications out over as much skin as possible. and apply more than
    After a shower is best.
  22. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.31%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

If I can deliver a product that is thus far unused in the industry _so we have to test it.
    It SHOULD -
    increase muscle mass
    lower bodyfat
    increase strength.

It costs roughly 60% more per bottle than Formeron to make for a 30 day supply so..30 days would likely cost 50-55$

It looks very promising. We would run testing on several guys, publicly on the forums.

Yes because then I would be able to save some $$$ on junk that doesn't work as well in comparison
    BOARD TYRANT
  23. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.53%

Yes. Its normal and yes its formestane that wasnt absorbed. Keep in mind most transdermals dont get more than 10% ish. Androgel for example expects 10%.
    So since there is such a high mg per ml you notice what doesnt penetrate. The percent that goes through is actually in solution so the suspension part remains.

You can apply some alcohol based hand sanitizer about 10 min after application. This will force a few more % though. Not much but when we are talking about 10% total another 2-3% IS 30% more.
    Also make sure to spread the applications out over as much skin as possible. and apply more than
    After a shower is best.
    Yea its no big deal, I was just wondering if that is what is is. I will try the hand sanitizer. I have been using it after a shower and trying to apply the application over as much area as possible.
  24. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.3%
    Achievements Activity Pro

$55 for a 30 day supply? If it works, of course.
  25. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.96%

Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    Yes because then I would be able to save some $$$ on junk that doesn't work as well in comparison
    Likely we will run public test here without disclosing the primary ingredient.
    This way we dont get any early season copy cats or clones.
    But everyone will be able to see the testing being done and the results. If it works..everyone will know...if it doesnt well...then I paid a ton of money for everyone to know it doesnt

But..Im pretty confident or I wouldnt run trials.
  26. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.96%

Im trying to obtain a small test batch.
    This stuff gets me so excited. I love the research and dev part of my job the most
  27. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.53%

well, I love **** that works so you got my interest for sure.
  28. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.17%

the RX.

If you have a prescription for Exemestane...have at it. 99% of the population does not so....they then would go to a research chem site.
    These sites are the worst.
    Just to start they are misleading. It says right on the bottle not to eat but the whole point is to eat it. There is no recourse should something go wrong because well you were not supposed to eat it.
    I know personally a few of these guys (sorry guys you knew Id do this)..Its just some guy in his garage with a filthy table, no gloves and probably didnt wash his hands after he crapped last. They dont know the difference between exemestane powder and arsenic.
    If they got the wrong thing they dont know because there is no testing or regulation. THey just put it into bottles and label it whatever the Chinese supplier said it was. Ive been dealing with Chinese supplers for a decade. 2 times out of 10 if not more you get **** product or not even the right chem.
    We know because we test the raws we use. Research chem sites do not ever.
    Once I got 200mcg clenbuterol labeled as nolva. I ate what I thought was 20mg tamoxifen and had to go to the hospital as it was 200mcg clen.
    Sometimes the bottles have no active ingredient at all. Sometimes its seriously overdosed. Sometimes its underdosed. Often its the wrong drug altogether.

So you can take:
    get a prescription
    take your chance with a RC chem
    Buy well tested well regulated product from a solid company with a strong reputation that actually cares if something bad happens to you.

Your call.
    Thanks so much. On the basis of this thread alone you seem to be passionate and knowledgeable, and the hype has me really jazzed about trying your product in a couple of days. More than anything, I'm just paranoid because I know what happens to standout products, so it's somewhat relieving to have a legitimate option. With that in mind, what would you say an equivalent dose of exemestane would be per pump?
  29. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.96%

Its hard to draw a direct line between exemestane and formestane expecially with transdermal application because there are so many variables.

I would say approx 2 pumps per 12mg exem.
  30. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.83%

I'd definitely spend that kind of coin on a product like that. ESP if I could run it during pct and off cycle. Damn right.
    Everything I say is fictional and for entertainment purposes only. Do not ask me for sources. I dont have any.
  31. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.96%

Quote Originally Posted by stankyleg View Post
    I'd definitely spend that kind of coin on a product like that. ESP if I could run it during pct and off cycle. Damn right.
    Ive ordered enough for a test study with 10 people.
    Well use forum members.
    Blind. So some will get the active some will get vitamin B or something.
    Ill have everyone weigh 3x daily with weekly strength testing on all the major lifts.
    Its not at all suppressive so...if this stuff works like we think it will its gonna be a big deal.
  32. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.17%

Brundel, Dam I like the crystals, but they are unabsorbed formeron? **** so I really wanna spread this out as much as possible. Do you put it on your legs at all? I wish I had the flexibility to put it all over my back. What about abs? Im going to 3 pumps a day so that would seem to be hard to spread out that much gel. Do you reccomend doin 2 applications per day (1.5 pumps per application)?

Also Im picking up some tongkat tomorrow to go along with it, never tried that stuff before

Ill tell you though I have been runnin about 2 pumps a day for 2 weeks and definitely see a visible leaning effect
  33. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'3"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.93%

Quote Originally Posted by brundel

Ive ordered enough for a test study with 10 people.
    Well use forum members.
    Blind. So some will get the active some will get vitamin B or something.
    Ill have everyone weigh 3x daily with weekly strength testing on all the major lifts.
    Its not at all suppressive so...if this stuff works like we think it will its gonna be a big deal.
    Sounds like some good ish. Might help me with my max squat days lol.
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE
  34. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.96%

Quote Originally Posted by onthemove View Post
    Brundel, Dam I like the crystals, but they are unabsorbed formeron? **** so I really wanna spread this out as much as possible. Do you put it on your legs at all? I wish I had the flexibility to put it all over my back. What about abs? Im going to 3 pumps a day so that would seem to be hard to spread out that much gel. Do you reccomend doin 2 applications per day (1.5 pumps per application)?

Also Im picking up some tongkat tomorrow to go along with it, never tried that stuff before

Ill tell you though I have been runnin about 2 pumps a day for 2 weeks and definitely see a visible leaning effect
    Dont trip on the remaining crystals. This happens 100% of the time.
    PLENTY gets through.

First thing most people notice is visible leaning, drying and hardening. Higher doses you see some pretty impressive strength.
    I dont know the exact dose as I had a big jar of the stuff and was rubbing it on like a freak but the strongest I have ever been was on sublingual testosterone base and super high dose Formeron. At lower doses it may not be very noticeable as you also lose a little when you lose water weight.
  35. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.96%

Quote Originally Posted by flightposite View Post
    Sounds like some good ish. Might help me with my max squat days lol.
    We will make everyone perform something like a 10 rep max set for squat, BP, deads and chart the weight.
    Im not gonna lie. Im excited to see what happens.
  36. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.96%

Also...its no new news to those who know me that I get easily side tracked.
    Im still working on the other products we discussed.

I may just add boron to the tongkat and call it a day.
    All the benefits of the high grade tongkat plus a serious increase (600% in me) in free test.
  37. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.17%

All the benefits of the high grade tongkat plus a serious increase (600% in me) in free test.
    How many mg Boron?
  38. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  171 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.91%

OK so for you guys reading this. I will likely ask in public forums as well. If I can deliver a product that is thus far unused in the industry _so we have to test it. It SHOULD - increase muscle mass lower bodyfat increase strength. It costs roughly 60% more per bottle than Formeron to make for a 30 day supply so..30 days would likely cost 50-55$ It looks very promising. We would run testing on several guys, publicly on the forums. Would you pay 55$ for 30 days supply?
    This and something that could be used in PCT to replace a RC SERM would be nice. BTW not sure what's going on but last night it took me forever to find formeron that was in stock. I went through roughly 8 websites before finding it in stock.
  39. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.55%

I'd agree - with so many new products you want to release better not complicate if other also confirm great effect of tongkat and boron.

Trying to add in SERM might not be for everyone plus to those not staking it with an AI would just cause lots of estrogen in their bodies - once they stop taking SERM containing tongkat product.

You already have tongkat and boron supply - just put them together with some bioperine and put it on US and UK market and we'll be happy hehe.

Or add some nice promo price for stack with Formeron and this will be flying off of shelves of your distributors.
  40. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  203 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.48%

It SHOULD -
    increase muscle mass
    lower bodyfat
    increase strength.

Will this product be effective for those on trt?

Similar Forum Threads

1. *Liver Tab FAQ*
    By YellowJacket in forum Supplements
    Replies: 96
    Last Post: 09-11-2010, 04:15 PM
  2. syringe/needle/injection faq
    By raybravo in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 09-14-2004, 06:34 AM
  3. Questions/FAQ
    By WYD02 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1