Page 28 of 69 First ... 23262728293033 ... Last
  1. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.42%

Quote Originally Posted by SquatsAndOats View Post
    When I apply my formeron I get a bunch of white crystals on my forearms. Is this normal? Should I leave them there for as long as possible rub them off once it's dry?
    It's normal. If you want you can wait like 15 minutes after applying and use a hand sanitizer that contains aloe/vitamin E to help with absorption of the crystals.

2. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.32%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

When I apply my formeron I get a bunch of white crystals on my forearms. Is this normal? Should I leave them there for as long as possible rub them off once it's dry?
    This is just the % that doesnt penetrate the skin.
    I like to wait about 10 min then apply an alcohol based hand sanitizer to the application site. This will force more through. Then just brush off any remaining crystals.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH Supplements for bodybuilder FOLLIDRONE- The king of natural anabolics.
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.68%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Never knew this about boron. What's the preferred manufacturer of this supplement. Can anybody recommend anybody?
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.27%

Quote Originally Posted by Mission1 View Post
    Never knew this about boron. What's the preferred manufacturer of this supplement. Can anybody recommend anybody?
    NOW Foods Boron.They sell it in 3mgs and take 3 caps in the morning.On a side note I started today on test booster that brundel sent me with Boron in it.I will give an update next Sunday.
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.68%

Quote Originally Posted by koi1214 View Post

NOW Foods Boron.They sell it in 3mgs and take 3 caps in the morning.On a side note I started today on test booster that brundel sent me with Boron in it.I will give an update next Sunday.
    Nice. I like what I'm reading in this thread for sure.
  6. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.27%

So what I noticed after my first dose.It seemed to give me a nice boost in energy but without the stim crassh. It also seemed to make my body hot as my back was all sweaty.Lol but that is what my girlfriend said. I definitely noticed a increase in heart rate and bp. I think I am going to dose it at 250 mgs twice a day.

Update

So I have been using the tongkat for a little over a week now.I take 250mgs on an empty stomach in the morning.This is what I am noticing

1. It provides a increase in energy and it seems to reduce my fatigue & stress levels.
    2. An increase in libido and stamina. It seems to give me more sexual stamina.
    3. Testicular fullness.This could be due to an increase in test levels.
    4. No heart rate increase.

Without getting blood work I do not know if the Tongkat has increased my total or free test levels.
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.42%

I read that Borax is like 11% Boron by weight so I'm assuming you could also take like 100mg of Borax, yielding ~11mg boron. I think someone posted about this earlier.
  8. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.32%

Quote Originally Posted by Rarchib View Post

I read that Borax is like 11% Boron by weight so I'm assuming you could also take like 100mg of Borax, yielding ~11mg boron. I think someone posted about this earlier.
    Do not take 100mg. Supemental boron is pretty much always bound to something else. In the studies i read that got me startef using boron I believe they used tetroborate which is also approx 10%.
    Currently i use boron citrate which is also approx 10%.

No need for 100mg. Im not sure but at some point it will likely become toxic as well.
    10mg.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH Supplements for bodybuilder FOLLIDRONE- The king of natural anabolics.
  9. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.32%

I have relatively low hopes for this version.
    The new version however i think will shine. Ill send you some of the new to compare.

The batch you have has nmda in it.
    On a side note there is a new study out. They tested muscle warfare nmda. High doses. Nothing happend. 0 results.
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.42%

Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post

Do not take 100mg. Supemental boron is pretty much always bound to something else. In the studies i read that got me startef using boron I believe they used tetroborate which is also approx 10%.
    Currently i use boron citrate which is also approx 10%.

No need for 100mg. Im not sure but at some point it will likely become toxic as well.
    10mg.
    Jesus thanks for telling me that. I guess when everyone said 10mg of Boron I assumed just straight up elemental Boron
  11. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.27%

The new version however i think will shine. Ill send you some of the new to compare.

On a side note there is a new study out. They tested muscle warfare nmda. High doses. Nothing happend. 0 results.
    I am still going to take what you sent me and give honest feedback but I am taking it with the rest of the tongkat I have left. I am really liking the tongkat.Saw the study on nmda at another forum and am not surprised.
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.68%

Update

So I have been using the tongkat for a little over a week now.I take 250mgs on an empty stomach in the morning.This is what I am noticing

1. It provides a increase in energy and it seems to reduce my fatigue & stress levels.
    2. An increase in libido and stamina. It seems to give me more sexual stamina.
    3. Testicular fullness.This could be due to an increase in test levels.
    4. No heart rate increase.

Without getting blood work I do not know if the Tongkat has increased my total or free test levels.
    What brand tongkat are you using?
  13. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.27%

What brand tongkat are you using?
    Brundel sent me 10 grams of Black Lion Research's Tongkat
  14. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.32%

I am still going to take what you sent me and give honest feedback but I am taking it with the rest of the tongkat I have left. I am really liking the tongkat.Saw the study on nmda at another forum and am not surprised.
    The study is shady though. They are careful to hardly mention they are testing the proprietary blend NMDA and not straight NMDA.
    Since its a prop blend there may be .0000000001mg NMDA in it.

Here is an interesting newer NMDA study supporting it does work. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24439162

I cant wait to see what you think.
    ALL of the other testers gained significant weight on the caps I gave you. LH gained 7lbs I think.
    My training partner used it post cycle and retained 100% of the 20lbs he gained on cycle!!!
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.68%

Not sure what your stating? Now foods Boron no good?
  16. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.32%

Not sure what your stating? Now foods Boron no good?
    I was referring to the version of the test booster he is taking. I think compared to later versions it will not stack up but we will have to see as things get farther along.

As for NOW boron it was the first one I took and worked very well at 9mg daily.
  17. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.68%

I was referring to the version of the test booster he is taking. I think compared to later versions it will not stack up but we will have to see as things get farther along.

As for NOW boron it was the first one I took and worked very well at 9mg daily.
    Perfect.
  18. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.27%

My shipment of Formeron came in a few days ago. I'm as hungry, if not more, as I was on cycle. I literally can't get full; is this normal?
  19. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.32%

Quote Originally Posted by xant View Post
    My shipment of Formeron came in a few days ago. I'm as hungry, if not more, as I was on cycle. I literally can't get full; is this normal?
    Not abnormal. Could be an increase in test levels.
  20. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.75%

Brundel I tried sending you a PM but it didn't let me. But do you think Formeron would be a good stack with alpha mass and alpha test? and when will it be in stock anywhere! lol
  21. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'3"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.2%

Just an update with the tongkats. I continue to notice increased energy an work capacity. This must have some very strong adaptogen qualities.
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE
  22. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.32%

Quote Originally Posted by str8_lurkin View Post
    Brundel I tried sending you a PM but it didn't let me. But do you think Formeron would be a good stack with alpha mass and alpha test? and when will it be in stock anywhere! lol
    Honestly I have no idea what those are but since they say mass and test Im almost 100% certain they are not AI based supplements.
    FOrmeron will be a fantastic addition.

NP is trying to catch up after the new year sale.
    They should have stock again soon.
  23. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.12%

My libido Is strong as hell. I usually don't care about sex for about 2 weeks post ejac. I've fired off 3 times in the last 3 days. My wife can't keep up. This is cool.
    Everything I say is fictional and for entertainment purposes only. Do not ask me for sources. I dont have any.
  24. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.53%

This is just the % that doesnt penetrate the skin.
    I like to wait about 10 min then apply an alcohol based hand sanitizer to the application site. This will force more through. Then just brush off any remaining crystals.
    Thanks brundel. I'm having a bit of a problem. I started the letro, which is fempro by cilpa a couple days ago and I've been doing 1-2 pumps of formeron a day for a boost In the gym, and prami .5mg for 4 days. I took some DAA on Saturday and Yesterday I started getting sensitive nips again. The prami destroys my sleep and makes my head race at night. Idk if it's legit, but my nipples are still puffy even though my joints ache to high heaven. I ordered som prolactrone so hopefully it will help. How long can/should I use all three? I don't mind the dry affect from letro/formeron but when is it time to call quits on whether it's going to reduce my puffynees, itchiness and lumps or not? Also will letro get rid of gyno that was induced by prolactin once prolactin is under control? Or will prolactrone reduce/get rid of it on its own?

Thanks
  25. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.32%

Thanks brundel. I'm having a bit of a problem. I started the letro, which is fempro by cilpa a couple days ago and I've been doing 1-2 pumps of formeron a day for a boost In the gym, and prami .5mg for 4 days. I took some DAA on Saturday and Yesterday I started getting sensitive nips again. The prami destroys my sleep and makes my head race at night. Idk if it's legit, but my nipples are still puffy even though my joints ache to high heaven. I ordered som prolactrone so hopefully it will help. How long can/should I use all three? I don't mind the dry affect from letro/formeron but when is it time to call quits on whether it's going to reduce my puffynees, itchiness and lumps or not? Also will letro get rid of gyno that was induced by prolactin once prolactin is under control? Or will prolactrone reduce/get rid of it on its own?

Thanks
    What caused the gyno in the first place?
    Your on a TON of heavy drugs...if this is happening because of DAA stop the DAA right now. Its likely not doing anything positive for you anyways.
    If, your estro is low enough that your joints hurt and your running letro AND Formeron we can semi rule out estro as the cause. Ultimately bloodwork is the only way to know for certain. Generally When I start an AI to reduce gyno symptoms it takes about a week to really notice it helping. This is because AI's dont directly lower estrogen they prevent its production so it takes time for estro to drop.

If its prolactin and prami isnt helping I dont see how Prolactrone is gonna fix it either. Perhaps the Prami is bunk?

How is libido? This is often a good gauge of where estro and PRL are. If they are elevated libido will tank out.
  26. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.32%

Quote Originally Posted by stankyleg View Post
    My libido Is strong as hell. I usually don't care about sex for about 2 weeks post ejac. I've fired off 3 times in the last 3 days. My wife can't keep up. This is cool.
    Im really happy everyone likes this stuff. It just makes me more confident that the products we produce with it will kick ass.
    If you have issues with post ejac latency try some prolactrone...
  27. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.53%

Thanks
    It's research prami that's over a year old so it very well could be bunk. I can't afford bloodwork right now so I'm hoping attacking it from all angles will hit it. My libido isn't "tanked" I still get some random wood throughout the day. Though I'm 21. The prami was messing with my sleep so I stopped it and slept great last night. Assuming it is prolactin will letro reduce the lumps/puffienss once prolactin is lowered or is that up to prolactrone?
  28. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.53%

What caused the gyno in the first place?
    Your on a TON of heavy drugs...if this is happening because of DAA stop the DAA right now. Its likely not doing anything positive for you anyways.
    If, your estro is low enough that your joints hurt and your running letro AND Formeron we can semi rule out estro as the cause. Ultimately bloodwork is the only way to know for certain. Generally When I start an AI to reduce gyno symptoms it takes about a week to really notice it helping. This is because AI's dont directly lower estrogen they prevent its production so it takes time for estro to drop.

If its prolactin and prami isnt helping I dont see how Prolactrone is gonna fix it either. Perhaps the Prami is bunk?

How is libido? This is often a good gauge of where estro and PRL are. If they are elevated libido will tank out.
    I forgot to add that the origional cause was from epistane, and pharma aromasin that dried my joints didn't work so it must have been prolactin. I was on test for 20 weeks and epistane for the last 4. In pct it came back. I was also taking DAA every day in pct and nolva as well. My guess was that I'm prolactin sensitive. I took some letro about 4 weeks after pct to try and reverse it and it came back. At that time I was just taking letro and DAA but didn't taper off correctly and ran out. Finally stopped DAA on Saturday, and just got more letro in and started last week.
    Nolva never worked for any of this. When I took epistane and got sides nolva that I had used as had worked when I took dbol as a kickstart with it was not working with epistane. That's why I think this is all prolactin.
    Hope that makes sense
  29. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.75%

Epi never caused prolactin issues with me and I'm super sensitive to prl and estro. DAA did cause prolactin issues with me and not sure how or why
  30. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.32%

It's research prami that's over a year old so it very well could be bunk. I can't afford bloodwork right now so I'm hoping attacking it from all angles will hit it. My libido isn't "tanked" I still get some random wood throughout the day. Though I'm 21. The prami was messing with my sleep so I stopped it and slept great last night. Assuming it is prolactin will letro reduce the lumps/puffienss once prolactin is lowered or is that up to prolactrone?
    If its prolactin the AI isnt helping.
    Doesnt sound like you have Prami. Prami makes me tired and drowsiness is a side effect. Might be you got Clen labeled as prami? its happened to me before...
  31. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.32%

I forgot to add that the origional cause was from epistane, and pharma aromasin that dried my joints didn't work so it must have been prolactin. I was on test for 20 weeks and epistane for the last 4. In pct it came back. I was also taking DAA every day in pct and nolva as well. My guess was that I'm prolactin sensitive. I took some letro about 4 weeks after pct to try and reverse it and it came back. At that time I was just taking letro and DAA but didn't taper off correctly and ran out. Finally stopped DAA on Saturday, and just got more letro in and started last week.
    Nolva never worked for any of this. When I took epistane and got sides nolva that I had used as had worked when I took dbol as a kickstart with it was not working with epistane. That's why I think this is all prolactin.
    Hope that makes sense
    I dont think EPi causes prl issues but DAA probably does.
    Stop the DAA.
    Try Proalctrone. It wont negatively effect sleep. In fact sleep is alot better using Prolactrone. Sleep is incredibly deep and you get super vivid dreams.
  32. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.53%

I have the prolactrone on te way. Only thing is I wasn't on DAA when I was on epi, and nolva that I used and worked with dbol dint work with epi. Ive heard it can mess with prolactin but who knows with PHs. I'll try the prolactrone and hope that +letro+formeron will do some damage to this. The prami gave me weird dreams. Only way I can describe it is imagine your heart racingc except your head is racing when you dream.
    When I eventually come off letro how long should I run formeron? It's not toxic in any way right so I could pretty much run it year round?

Also I've read a couple threads saying dht rapes gyno. Would something like masteron only with a dht oral be of benefit next cycle if there's still some lumps left?
  33. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.32%

I have the prolactrone on te way. Only thing is I wasn't on DAA when I was on epi, and nolva that I used and worked with dbol dint work with epi. Ive heard it can mess with prolactin but who knows with PHs. I'll try the prolactrone and hope that +letro+formeron will do some damage to this. The prami gave me weird dreams. Only way I can describe it is imagine your heart racingc except your head is racing when you dream.
    When I eventually come off letro how long should I run formeron? It's not toxic in any way right so I could pretty much run it year round?

Also I've read a couple threads saying dht rapes gyno. Would something like masteron only with a dht oral be of benefit next cycle if there's still some lumps left?
    Epistane was actually tested to be used as a breast cancer medication like masteron for example so its not likely causing any estro issues.
    DHT rapes estro gyno but causes a host of side effect on it own so...AI is better.
    When running wet compounds I would always include some masteron. I hardly ever used an AI at doses of test up to 2000mg.
  34. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.53%

Epistane was actually tested to be used as a breast cancer medication like masteron for example so its not likely causing any estro issues.
    DHT rapes estro gyno but causes a host of side effect on it own so...AI is better.
    When running wet compounds I would always include some masteron. I hardly ever used an AI at doses of test up to 2000mg.
    Interesting. With that amount of test I would think aromatization would be huge. I was on 590mg for 29 weeks and didn't have any issues till I introduced epi at week 16. I was thinking for my next cycle a short 8 week 100mg prop EOD with anadrol for 4 weeks and var throughout the whole cycle due to its low toxicity, I'm confident I can get real var. I plan on cutting but keeping/upping strength and improving form for future meets. My only problem is I don't trust nolva now because every time I've taken it except for the first 3 weeks of my cycle It made gyno symptoms worse. I know it messes with prolactin so what would you suggest for pct? I like my clomid at 50mg ED, and now that I know it exists formeron to keep estro in check. Never using DAA again after this fiasco. Hopefully I can get everything under wraps first though. I can't cycle again till May Abywas if I follow time on+pct=time off too. Thanks for your help brundel. It's nice to have a guy in the industry who knows what's up and doesn't BS. Formeron is working great for my so far. I PRd on squats today and I've been cutting for my meet next week.
  35. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.32%

I would recommend not running anadrol and var together. Var is LESS toxic than some but its still liver toxic and anadrol is HIGHLY toxic.
    Plus....anadrol is plenty by itself.
    I would extend the cycle to 10 weeks. Run anadrol 1-4 take a 2 week break and liver cleanse then run the var the last 4 weeks. Just my 2c.

Sometimes its hard to know what your really taking as 80+% of the drugs out there are counterfeit or fake or bunk altogether.
    Lots of times its underdosed or totally fake so its hard to judge unless you have a script for it.

I took prescription nolva recently for a gyno lump that has developed. 10mg ed for a month and nothing happened.
    Until I attacked it with high dose Formeron which did the trick. I know nolva works but it can take a long time to do the job.
  36. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.31%

Nolva never worked for me. Formeron and exemestane worked... not together of course. The only time I took epi was on test and I bloated like a fish and aggravated gyno. Dropped it after 4 days. Two days later I was back to normal. Never had an issue getting my gyno down though.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Supplements for bodybuilders
    Http://www.blacklionresearch.com
  37. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.53%

I would recommend not running anadrol and var together. Var is LESS toxic than some but its still liver toxic and anadrol is HIGHLY toxic.
    Plus....anadrol is plenty by itself.
    I would extend the cycle to 10 weeks. Run anadrol 1-4 take a 2 week break and liver cleanse then run the var the last 4 weeks. Just my 2c.

Sometimes its hard to know what your really taking as 80+% of the drugs out there are counterfeit or fake or bunk altogether.
    Lots of times its underdosed or totally fake so its hard to judge unless you have a script for it.

I took prescription nolva recently for a gyno lump that has developed. 10mg ed for a month and nothing happened.
    Until I attacked it with high dose Formeron which did the trick. I know nolva works but it can take a long time to do the job.
    I knew anadrol was toxic but isn't if one of the only steroids where the common bodybuilding dose (50-100mg) is less than the medical therapeutic dose? I like the idea of 4 weeks on 2 weeks off 4 weeks on though.
  38. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.27%

When do Formeron users typically see results in libido if they see any? Would this become more pronounced within the 6 day mark? I keep thinking I'm down for a solo night of reading but my girlfriend keeps coming over super late lol.
  39. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  146 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.73%

AMP citrate is actually really really good!
  40. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  146 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.73%

Quote Originally Posted by xant View Post
    When do Formeron users typically see results in libido if they see any? Would this become more pronounced within the 6 day mark? I keep thinking I'm down for a solo night of reading but my girlfriend keeps coming over super late lol.
    Up to a week!

You'll know when it does. Feels like your 16 again

Similar Forum Threads

1. *Liver Tab FAQ*
    By YellowJacket in forum Supplements
    Replies: 96
    Last Post: 09-11-2010, 05:15 PM
  2. syringe/needle/injection faq
    By raybravo in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 09-14-2004, 07:34 AM
  3. Questions/FAQ