FORMERON FAQ

Page 23 of 71 First ... 2122232425 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by ahh123 View Post
    Yeah I'd advise you to remove DAA/NDMA since many like me get diarrhea plus now even you see it that it doesn't raise test plus even raise prolactin and estrogen so better the ones that swear by it just keep buying bulk DAA.

    Now when ever I see a DAA containing product I'm not interested in trying no matter the hype around it.

    As I said so far the best stuff that worked for me was anything that raises free test - so far just tested SHBG inhibitors like Tongkat and divanil which worked OK so here we both agree on.

    Boron I'm curious never tried it on it's own - had once a multivitamin caps that contained in daily dose around 1 mg of boron and had nice effect on morning wood and mood just it had 80 other substances inside so not knowing what exactly worked.

    Last summer I did stack of Tongkat + Endosurge + Erase Pro and this was working great for 2 weeks that i was testing.

    Summary - yeah agree with your thinking to make a natty test product with Tongkat, divanil, boron and maybe 25mg of arimistane as a light AI.

    But don't go crazy and add too much AI like Alphamax I see has 75mg of arimistane - that would be too much for most (which is another thing like DAA), that makes me not want to buy such product.

    Or maybe not add any AI since Formeron works so great.
    An interesting piece of info....There is NO divanil in nettle root. Or anywhere existing in a plant that I am aware of.
    I know of more than one reputable chemist who tested extensively and it was nowhere to be found. Of course this is commonplace in the supp industry.

    Divanil is a METABOLITE of nettle root so...its produced by the intestines or by the liver, Im unsure the mechanism but I know 100% its not naturally present.

    This means every company who sells you something saying standardized for XXX% divanil is lying to you. Period.
    Coming soon 2 new AIs from Black Lion Research. Oral and transdermal.
    Sign up for our mailing list to get updates regarding product launches and discounts.
    http://www.blacklionresearch.com/contact/


  2. Quote Originally Posted by BigGame84 View Post
    Oral formestane would most likely be useless.
    You would be surprised. This is the common belief but here is why....All the companies who introduced oral form were scam artists.
    12-25mg per dose. Obviously this isnt gonna work but people bought it and thought well...form doesnt work orally.
    THe truth is, in my experience, its significantly better orally than transdermally.
    But you need to take alot.
    200mg a day is super good. 300-400 is incredible. 500 is like winstrol....from personal experience/.
    Coming soon 2 new AIs from Black Lion Research. Oral and transdermal.
    Sign up for our mailing list to get updates regarding product launches and discounts.
    http://www.blacklionresearch.com/contact/

  3. Quote Originally Posted by koi1214 View Post
    I thought divanil and nettle root don't work?
    Nettle works great if its processed properly. A good extract.
    Divanil is not present in nettle so its a moot point. THere is not now, nor has there ever been divanil sold in the supplement industry.
    It can be created in a lab or in your body but its not a naturally occurring compound in nettle.
    Something in nettle, becomes divanil after ingestion. So there is no standardized extracts like everyone claims. Its impossible.

    I like nettle root. I think Boron is superior though.
    Coming soon 2 new AIs from Black Lion Research. Oral and transdermal.
    Sign up for our mailing list to get updates regarding product launches and discounts.
    http://www.blacklionresearch.com/contact/
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by kisaj View Post
    I am sure Brundel has his studies to back his info on Divanil and nettle root. I have yet to find anything on that though- all the PubMed and other info I found says that it does include 3,4-divanillyltetrahydrofuran compounds, along with +)-neoolivil, (-)-secoisolariciresinol, dehydrodiconiferyl alcohol, isolariciresinol, and pinoresinol. I like nettle for the prostate benefits because there is no question how well it works for me and the docs that did my dad's prostate cancer surgery all recommended it. Good enough for me.
    THere is a study I am aware of that states divanil is found in nettle.
    Most that study divanil directly indicate it was obtained from a lab NOT from a plant.
    Also its important to remember...tons of these studies are faked. The primary producers of Nettle root for example will pay to have a study done and grease the palms of the people doing the studies so it indicates what they want it too. This happens more than you may want to think....This is part of the reason we have so many **** plants and chems that dont work being stuffed into caps and sold to you guys. Or a company will find 1 study...done on chipmunks or something and from that decide it must work properly in all humans. This is horrible logic and obviously doesnt often work.

    My direct knowledge is derived from two well known industry giants who extensively tested nettle and found no divanil. One of these guys I know very well and trust 100%. If he says they didnt find it its not there.
    Coming soon 2 new AIs from Black Lion Research. Oral and transdermal.
    Sign up for our mailing list to get updates regarding product launches and discounts.
    http://www.blacklionresearch.com/contact/

  5. Quote Originally Posted by xant View Post
    Currently on PCT from epistane. I'm running Clomid, DAA and AD-3 (75mg Arimistane and L-Dopa from velvet bean) and I've got a bottle of Formeron on the way. Should I wait until my AD-3 runs out, as both AD-3 and Formeron contain suicide inhibitors or would I be fine stacking them? Right now I'm thinking about holding off and starting to take Formeron at the tail end of the bottle, bridging my PCT into a more subtle transition.
    Unfortunately only the Clomid is likely doing anything as it appears both DAA and arimistane are useless. Ldopa will mildly elevate test levels (in studies) but Im not sure how well it works in the real world. CLomid I know works well but it will not leave you in a favorable condition post PCT.
    I would add the Formeron in for the last 2 weeks of PCT. THis way when you stop PCT estro is low and test is high. They will normalize into reference range hopefully.
    Coming soon 2 new AIs from Black Lion Research. Oral and transdermal.
    Sign up for our mailing list to get updates regarding product launches and discounts.
    http://www.blacklionresearch.com/contact/

  6. Quote Originally Posted by xant View Post
    Currently on PCT from epistane. I'm running Clomid, DAA and AD-3 (75mg Arimistane and L-Dopa from velvet bean) and I've got a bottle of Formeron on the way. Should I wait until my AD-3 runs out, as both AD-3 and Formeron contain suicide inhibitors or would I be fine stacking them? Right now I'm thinking about holding off and starting to take Formeron at the tail end of the bottle, bridging my PCT into a more subtle transition.
    Unfortunately only the Clomid is likely doing anything as it appears both DAA and arimistane are useless. Ldopa will mildly elevate test levels (in studies) but Im not sure how well it works in the real world. CLomid I know works well but it will not leave you in a favorable condition post PCT.
    I would add the Formeron in for the last 2 weeks of PCT. THis way when you stop PCT estro is low and test is high. They will normalize into reference range hopefully.
    Coming soon 2 new AIs from Black Lion Research. Oral and transdermal.
    Sign up for our mailing list to get updates regarding product launches and discounts.
    http://www.blacklionresearch.com/contact/

  7. Quote Originally Posted by BigGame84 View Post
    Nutraplanet has a product called Divanex. It's currently on sale now.
    I know....and MANY companies sell it. Part of the problem is the guys developing the products dont know any better.
    They just buy whatever the Chinese suppliers say is good or they read is the hot ingredients online.
    0 real research is done.
    Coming soon 2 new AIs from Black Lion Research. Oral and transdermal.
    Sign up for our mailing list to get updates regarding product launches and discounts.
    http://www.blacklionresearch.com/contact/

  8. Oral formestane!! Oral formestane! Oral formestane! Anyone second that motion?? Lol

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Cjg View Post
    Oral formestane!! Oral formestane! Oral formestane! Anyone second that motion?? Lol
    No way. As I've said, I love the smell, the ease of application, the consistency, and the quick response. I'd be begging for transdermal.

  10. Therin lies the problem.
    Everyone loves Formeron. I have almost made an oral version several times but because formeron works so well Id rather leave it alone. Why fix whats not broken.
    Just for an fyi. I have a buddy who won his ifbb pro card recently. He was taking formestane caps i made him. 100mg twice a day. And he was on approx 3000mg mixed aas. Dry as a bone. It def works orally.
    Coming soon 2 new AIs from Black Lion Research. Oral and transdermal.
    Sign up for our mailing list to get updates regarding product launches and discounts.
    http://www.blacklionresearch.com/contact/

  11. There was a product produced years back called formex. It worked well. They discontinued it though for some reason. I believe it was do to legality and it being modified
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE

  12. Quote Originally Posted by horizons View Post
    DAA is useless. But so is arimistane.

    If brundel can source a really high quality divanil, boron and tongkat then that is pretty set.

    If needed or anything extra maybe some NMDA.

    Or hey, for a AI, some oral formestane as well
    I think even oral formestane combined with the above ingredients could have some real synergy

    It may not need to be dosed too high with all the other legit ingredients

  13. Brundel,

    Mail man brought me your package!

  14. Oral formestane would certainly be more convenient. I'd buy it if dosed right.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    Therin lies the problem.
    Everyone loves Formeron. I have almost made an oral version several times but because formeron works so well Id rather leave it alone. Why fix whats not broken.
    Just for an fyi. I have a buddy who won his ifbb pro card recently. He was taking formestane caps i made him. 100mg twice a day. And he was on approx 3000mg mixed aas. Dry as a bone. It def works orally.
    I would def buy capsules as I know it takes alot for a transdermal (formeron,androgel)to work for me as I have thicker skin. I know im the minority though. First time though I heard an oral version works. Always read it was ineffective as an oral. Good info

  16. Oral Formestane, transdermal epiandrosterone, the Free-T product... There you go.

  17. I will buy some oral formestane. I'm always on the go and can put my pill in my pocket so I don't miss a dose vs. carrying the pump bottle.

  18. Got my Tongkat today. I will say right off the bat that I am pleased to see it the dark brown color that I have attributed better quality from in the past. Anytime I get the light beige color, it is never as good.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    Unfortunately only the Clomid is likely doing anything as it appears both DAA and arimistane are useless. Ldopa will mildly elevate test levels (in studies) but Im not sure how well it works in the real world. CLomid I know works well but it will not leave you in a favorable condition post PCT.
    I would add the Formeron in for the last 2 weeks of PCT. THis way when you stop PCT estro is low and test is high. They will normalize into reference range hopefully.
    Do you have studies negating the ones already done on DAA and Arimistane? I may not have bloods to prove it, but I know from many personal experiences that they are at least touching my testosterone and estrogen levels. However, if you actually think that Arimistane and Formestane won't have any detrimental interactions (i.e. estrogen being taken too low.) then I may add in the Formeron as soon as my shipment comes in.


    Edit... Just checked, there are neither studies done confirming or denying the claimed effects of Arimistane outside of in vitro usage. There are an abundance of reviews for and against its effectiveness as well. Logically, I am led to believe that it affects certain people in different ways. It may all be placebo, though I don't see how it could remain on the market this long if that were the case.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by koi1214 View Post
    Brundel,

    Mail man brought me your package!
    Awesome! I cant wait for you guys to try it.
    Coming soon 2 new AIs from Black Lion Research. Oral and transdermal.
    Sign up for our mailing list to get updates regarding product launches and discounts.
    http://www.blacklionresearch.com/contact/

  21. Quote Originally Posted by BigGame84 View Post
    Oral Formestane, transdermal epiandrosterone, the Free-T product... There you go.
    Turns out epiandrosterone is 1 andro or/ 1dhea. Its SUPER expensive and needs to be run in the 1g range to be really effective.
    It would cost too much to make a legit bottle dosed properly. This is a path I have already attempted to pursue but cost was WAY to high.
    I honestly question the legitimacy of any supp with it as the primary ingredient just due to cost alone.
    Coming soon 2 new AIs from Black Lion Research. Oral and transdermal.
    Sign up for our mailing list to get updates regarding product launches and discounts.
    http://www.blacklionresearch.com/contact/

  22. Quote Originally Posted by kisaj View Post
    Got my Tongkat today. I will say right off the bat that I am pleased to see it the dark brown color that I have attributed better quality from in the past. Anytime I get the light beige color, it is never as good.
    It really is good stuff. Let me know what you think after eating it.
    Coming soon 2 new AIs from Black Lion Research. Oral and transdermal.
    Sign up for our mailing list to get updates regarding product launches and discounts.
    http://www.blacklionresearch.com/contact/

  23. Quote Originally Posted by xant View Post
    Do you have studies negating the ones already done on DAA and Arimistane? I may not have bloods to prove it, but I know from many personal experiences that they are at least touching my testosterone and estrogen levels. However, if you actually think that Arimistane and Formestane won't have any detrimental interactions (i.e. estrogen being taken too low.) then I may add in the Formeron as soon as my shipment comes in.


    Edit... Just checked, there are neither studies done confirming or denying the claimed effects of Arimistane outside of in vitro usage. There are an abundance of reviews for and against its effectiveness as well. Logically, I am led to believe that it affects certain people in different ways. It may all be placebo, though I don't see how it could remain on the market this long if that were the case.
    There is only one study I believe on DAA and I think 0 on NMDA.
    There are 0 on arimistane either.
    We did, however, run internal testing with bloodwork and neither worked.
    Coming soon 2 new AIs from Black Lion Research. Oral and transdermal.
    Sign up for our mailing list to get updates regarding product launches and discounts.
    http://www.blacklionresearch.com/contact/

  24. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    It really is good stuff. Let me know what you think after eating it.
    Yeah, this is the real deal for sure. I capped two 250mg caps and took them about an hour ago. The slight buzzyness behind the eyes, increased heart rate, and nice mental energy are all there.

    I'll update once I feel it wearing down.
    Last edited by kisaj; 01-15-2014 at 07:20 PM. Reason: Correcting cap size

  25. My scale will be here tomorrow and I can't wait to get started!

  26. Quote Originally Posted by kisaj View Post
    Yeah, this is the real deal for sure. I capped two 250mg caps and took them about an hour ago. The slight buzzyness behind the eyes, increased heart rate, and nice mental energy are all there.

    I'll update once I feel it wearing down.
    OMG haha. 500mg!!!
    I can only take like 75-100mg lol.
    I take 75-100mg and I can definitely feel it.
    Coming soon 2 new AIs from Black Lion Research. Oral and transdermal.
    Sign up for our mailing list to get updates regarding product launches and discounts.
    http://www.blacklionresearch.com/contact/

  27. I got the tongkat. I got it capped. I ended up with 36 caps at just over 275mg per cap. Should I do 2 caps a day, or just one?
    Everything I say is fictional and for entertainment purposes only. Do not ask me for sources. I dont have any.

  28. Quote Originally Posted by stankyleg View Post
    I got the tongkat. I got it capped. I ended up with 36 caps at just over 275mg per cap. Should I do 2 caps a day, or just one?
    Start with 1 and assess how you feel.
    If its tolerable try 2.
    I wouldnt go over 2 daily.
    Coming soon 2 new AIs from Black Lion Research. Oral and transdermal.
    Sign up for our mailing list to get updates regarding product launches and discounts.
    http://www.blacklionresearch.com/contact/

  29. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    OMG haha. 500mg!!!
    I can only take like 75-100mg lol.
    I take 75-100mg and I can definitely feel it.
    yeah man, I am sweating this out while I make some dinner for the kids. I am flying.

    Update 1.5 hours later- K, I am all settled in and feel nice. I almost feel a little stoned with a relaxed body, but mentally energized. I will say that without a doubt, this is the best I have tried and at half the dose. Most all companies have 800-1200mg recommendations on their bottles.

    Tomorrow I am going to split the 500 with one 250 in the AM and one mid afternoon. 4 on 3 off cycle.

  30. Quote Originally Posted by kisaj View Post
    yeah man, I am sweating this out while I make some dinner for the kids. I am flying.

    Update 1.5 hours later- K, I am all settled in and feel nice. I almost feel a little stoned with a relaxed body, but mentally energized. I will say that without a doubt, this is the best I have tried and at half the dose. Most all companies have 800-1200mg recommendations on their bottles.

    Tomorrow I am going to split the 500 with one 250 in the AM and one mid afternoon. 4 on 3 off cycle.
    Awesome. I knew it was good as Ive taken it but I wanted to get real world testing.
    Ive never taken more than 150mg. Stuff makes my heart race .
    For sure though...you know this stuff is working.
    Coming soon 2 new AIs from Black Lion Research. Oral and transdermal.
    Sign up for our mailing list to get updates regarding product launches and discounts.
    http://www.blacklionresearch.com/contact/

  31. I also can get the best forskolin around. We use it in our fat burner. Its super good stuff but exceptionally expensive. Like 1000$ a kg for 40%.
    I know forskolin increases test levels. Might be a good combo.
    Tongkat
    Forskolin
    nettle
    Boron.
    Coming soon 2 new AIs from Black Lion Research. Oral and transdermal.
    Sign up for our mailing list to get updates regarding product launches and discounts.
    http://www.blacklionresearch.com/contact/

  32. I thought 95% Forskolin licensed under Sabinsa was the best?

  33. Quote Originally Posted by BigGame84 View Post
    I thought 95% Forskolin licensed under Sabinsa was the best?
    Why? Think very carefully.
    BOARD TYRANT

  34. Quote Originally Posted by BigGame84 View Post
    I thought 95% Forskolin licensed under Sabinsa was the best?
    Id be willing to gamble my life that its not 95%.
    Coming soon 2 new AIs from Black Lion Research. Oral and transdermal.
    Sign up for our mailing list to get updates regarding product launches and discounts.
    http://www.blacklionresearch.com/contact/

  35. This is what sabinsa offers on their site

    ForsLean®-(Coleus forskohlii) (3)
    Standardized Extract 10% Forskolin
    20% Forskolin
    40% Forskolin Sports nutrition,
    Weight management
    Coming soon 2 new AIs from Black Lion Research. Oral and transdermal.
    Sign up for our mailing list to get updates regarding product launches and discounts.
    http://www.blacklionresearch.com/contact/

  36. Quote Originally Posted by brundel
    I also can get the best forskolin around. We use it in our fat burner. Its super good stuff but exceptionally expensive. Like 1000$ a kg for 40%.
    I know forskolin increases test levels. Might be a good combo.
    Tongkat
    Forskolin
    nettle
    Boron.
    That sounds like an awesome potential combo.
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE

  37. Have you ever considered just a real transdermal magnesium product. I would buy it just as health supplement.
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE

  38. Ideally we want to steer away from transdermals.
    So many things are good transdermally and we have an amazing carrier....so many options
    Coming soon 2 new AIs from Black Lion Research. Oral and transdermal.
    Sign up for our mailing list to get updates regarding product launches and discounts.
    http://www.blacklionresearch.com/contact/

  39. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    Awesome. I knew it was good as Ive taken it but I wanted to get real world testing.
    Ive never taken more than 150mg. Stuff makes my heart race .
    For sure though...you know this stuff is working.
    What's the extract ratio for this Tongkat Ali - 1:100 or 1:200?

    So far best tongkat I've taken is from tongkatfitness that also ships domestically to US, Canada, EU and Australia and it's a Swiss based company that runs entire operation and even provide a COA for every batch they sell.

    One day I took 3 caps in a day at each cap having 300mg of Tongkat 1:200 (1 cap am & 2 caps pm) and definitely felt wired, increased heart rate and burst of energy and sweating so that was too much but 1 cap a day or 1am & 1pm was sweet spot for me and balls were tingling which almost no other product had such effect on my balls except original Endusurge which used looks like good stinging nettle and mucuna sources.

  40. Just went to the Tongkat fitness website. $90 a bottle? Yikes.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. *Liver Tab FAQ*
    By YellowJacket in forum Supplements
    Replies: 96
    Last Post: 09-11-2010, 04:15 PM
  2. syringe/needle/injection faq
    By raybravo in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 09-14-2004, 06:34 AM
  3. Questions/FAQ
    By WYD02 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-22-2002, 06:22 PM
Log in
Log in