FORMERON FAQ

Page 113 of 117 First ... 111112113114115 ... Last

1. Hmmm… After 2 months and an extra evening dose of Formestane (Formeron + TransFORM) my E2 has gone from 54 to 77, which is still far lower than my baselines (108 and 112) but is a little odd - upping the dose seems to have actually increased E2 somehow. Will post my full bloods later for comparison. I have heard people mention that Formestane somehow develops a tolerance of some kind if you keep taking it, that it becomes less effective? I wonder if I drop the dose back down to one pump a day or take a bit of time off it would it regain its original potency?

That being said, should I keep taking Formestane until the new oral AI is ready, or give all AIs a break for the next while until I can get some of your new stuff? Formestane didn't increase LH or FSH much at all which is something I'd very much like to do, and you say your new oral AI seems to do this spectacularly so it certainly sounds worth waiting for

2. Any update for an UK rerelease of Formeron? Really miss it
    •   

3. working on a UK only line but there are alot of irons in the fire. First half of 2018.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower.
    -Steve Jobs

4. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    working on a UK only line but there are alot of irons in the fire. First half of 2018.
    Will this include some PH type products that are banned over in US but still legal over here in the UK?

5. Quote Originally Posted by paul56778 View Post
    Will this include some PH type products that are banned over in US but still legal over here in the UK?
    Please
    •   

6. Yes
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    -Steve Jobs

7. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    Yes
    Great, will it be as potent as some of the greats, e.g. M1T and SDROL as well as the Tren based prohormones or something completely new.

8. Quote Originally Posted by paul56778 View Post
    Great, will it be as potent as some of the greats, e.g. M1T and SDROL as well as the Tren based prohormones or something completely new.
    Everything is in the works now.
    Ill know more in a few weeks regarding formulations etc.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    -Steve Jobs

9. Please keep us up to date regarding the planned products/formulations. Great to have some reliable ph products on the UK/EU market. Finally someone pulled the trigger!

10. Does formeron do a better job then Letrone as an AI?

11. I have used both. Formeron by far is the better product.

12. Quote Originally Posted by alvin1 View Post
    Does formeron do a better job then Letrone as an AI?
    Formeron is an aromatase inhibitor but also a prohormone.
    Letrone is stronger as an ai but doesn't convert to a steroid.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    -Steve Jobs

13. I can't wait for this to be available again, it is perfect to use on trt.

14. Subbed. There was nothing quite like applying copious amounts of Dermacrine and Formeron on your chest, shoulders and arms in the morning. Formeronís banning brought tears to my eyes.

15. Quote Originally Posted by jackedviking View Post
    Subbed. There was nothing quite like applying copious amounts of Dermacrine and Formeron on your chest, shoulders and arms in the morning. Formeron’s banning brought tears to my eyes.
    Yah was a huge bummer. Looking to fix this.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    -Steve Jobs

16. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    You. Are. The. Man. I would buy copious amounts of your product.

17. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    But just to make sure I understood you correct, you are also planning on bringing other PH products out?

18. Sub'd.

19. Quote Originally Posted by mcgeier View Post
    But just to make sure I understood you correct, you are also planning on bringing other PH products out?
    In Europe yes.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    -Steve Jobs

20. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    In Europe yes.
    The TD formestane will fly off the shelves because there is no competition right now (not that I know of at least). Everybody in the states will be ordering from the UK retailers (I know I will be). I'm looking forward to this. In the mean time I loaded up on several bottles of oral formestane, which is still available.

21. Definitely looking forward to this.

Combination of Virtus and 6 bromo (tapering off as I type) really leaned me out and put mass on my shoulders (at last my shoulders are not puny anymore and I even got stretch marks for the first time ever). Even though I dosed both pretty high i had 0 joint discomfort, 0!

If this is as good as the aforementioned two, i will be ordering 2 bottles.

22. Quote Originally Posted by CroLifter View Post
    Definitely looking forward to this.

Combination of Virtus and 6 bromo (tapering off as I type) really leaned me out and put mass on my shoulders (at last my shoulders are not puny anymore and I even got stretch marks for the first time ever). Even though I dosed both pretty high i had 0 joint discomfort, 0!

If this is as good as the aforementioned two, i will be ordering 2 bottles.
    I never picked up any 6-bromo or ATD because I've heard some talk that they are suppressive whereas formestane doesn't seem to be? I'm not sure if that is correct or not, but formestane always seems to be most people's first choice.

23. Well both 6 bromo and formestane should theoretically convert to suppressive metabolites, 6 bromo to 6 bromo test (its alpha isomer converts afaik) and formestane to 4-hydroxytest. However, the percentage of conversion still seems to be unknown (some argue that 6 bromo and formestane at higher doses may be suppressive).

All I can say that I haven't noticed any suppression from 6 bromo (i was taking 150 mg/day, went to 200mg on days I felt like it lol). However, about a week into using 6 bromo I started growing hair on my shoulders, traps and upper back and I had previously no hair in those places. Did this hair growth come from increased natural test or 6 bromo test? I dont know.

But if I had to bet I would say that at least some of the androgenic activity I experienced (hair growth, increased aggression and confidence, increased strength in the gym and most importantly delt growth) came from 6 bromo testosterone, a metabolite.

24. Any Updates or infos on planned products? Summer is coming. Time to get jacked
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. *Liver Tab FAQ*
    By YellowJacket in forum Supplements
    Replies: 96
    Last Post: 09-11-2010, 04:15 PM
  2. syringe/needle/injection faq
    By raybravo in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 09-14-2004, 06:34 AM
  3. Questions/FAQ
    By WYD02 in forum Anabolics