Any new products in the pipeline?

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    We have 3 new products in the pipeline. 1 is a pre workout mix. The rest I cant say. I can tell you that this is some next gen stuff.
    Very cool looking forward to that but I've seen you mention stim free on the pre. As a stim junkie I'd like to see the stim free with some cool new stim in it for my type. Like two products

2. I am very excited for the new BLR products to come there isn't a better supplement company out there right now. Everything they come out with is top notch. The new pre should be a game changer as far as pres go. I am a huge formeron fan so any improvement on it would be amazing. If anyone has been waiting on follidrone we just got it back in stock https://www.tgbsupplements.com/m-288...-research.aspx. We are also offering a free MRI bag full of samples and water bottle for the first 50 AM members that order. Put that you are from AM in the order notes. All follidrone orders will ship out on Monday.
    www.tgbsupplements.com
    Owner of TGB Supplements
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    We have 3 new products in the pipeline.

1 is a pre workout mix.

The rest I cant say.
    I can tell you that this is some next gen stuff.
    I hope you are still working on the serm product.dont need to answer just saying.

4. Quote Originally Posted by uubiduu View Post
    I hope you are still working on the serm product.dont need to answer just saying.
    I believe he has it nearly finished, it is just that it's such a niche product that profit will surely be non existent. He needs the capital to produce this and more just in case this product dosent sell. Although I would buy it it's only useful to people on cycles and half of them still would go RC or pharma SERM
    Cancer Survivor and Fighter--Chemo round 3 06/2015

5. I have to say I'm not gym rat but of all BLR products my overall well being has improved nicely on Formeron + Viron stack especially since my test levels are around 430.

Even just on 1 pump of Formeron 6 days/week and 1 cap of Viron 4x/week I can feel the difference in how I feel, sleep, energy, motivation...

Around December I could be willing to try new BLR products - this Formeron 2.0 sounds interesting despite current version already being great.

Overall since I joined AM forum around 2 years ago and over 30 OTC products I bought in this time - most impressed products for me was Formeron and now Viron closely behind as 2nd.

brundel - keep up the great work.

6. Anyone getting the feel good effect off just the Formeron ?

7. Quote Originally Posted by Jackedjack View Post
    I believe he has it nearly finished, it is just that it's such a niche product that profit will surely be non existent. He needs the capital to produce this and more just in case this product dosent sell. Although I would buy it it's only useful to people on cycles and half of them still would go RC or pharma SERM
    Right.
    I have the SERM at my office currently. Its great stuff.
    I mean its comparable to any serm. Clomid, Nolva. Very good stuff.....But do we really need another PCT product?
    How many PCT products are there?.....You could just run Formeron and VIRON.

If I can get 100 people to say they want a SERM Ill release it.
    Not because I want the money from it but because it means you guys really need it.

Otherwise Ill continue working on the next GEN BLR products.
    New BLR PRE WORKOUT coming soon!

8. Quote Originally Posted by ahh123 View Post
    I have to say I'm not gym rat but of all BLR products my overall well being has improved nicely on Formeron + Viron stack especially since my test levels are around 430.

Even just on 1 pump of Formeron 6 days/week and 1 cap of Viron 4x/week I can feel the difference in how I feel, sleep, energy, motivation...

Around December I could be willing to try new BLR products - this Formeron 2.0 sounds interesting despite current version already being great.

Overall since I joined AM forum around 2 years ago and over 30 OTC products I bought in this time - most impressed products for me was Formeron and now Viron closely behind as 2nd.

brundel - keep up the great work.
    Thanks bro I appreciate the good words.
    I really do work hard to deliver good products and nothing makes me more happy than to hear you guys stoked on our brand.

9. Can you start a thread to get 100 signatures I'll be number 1

10. Created thread under pct subsection of anabolics to get the 100 sigs
    •   

11. Quote Originally Posted by Jackedjack View Post
    Created thread under pct subsection of anabolics to get the 100 sigs
    Agree and I will be #2.

12. Quote Originally Posted by ELROCK View Post

Agree and I will be #2.
    Please release the serm product i beg you

13. Quote Originally Posted by patrick25 View Post
    Anyone getting the feel good effect off just the Formeron ?
    Many, if not most do. I started up again after a little break and just feel like an animal.

14. Quote Originally Posted by kisaj View Post
    Many, if not most do. I started up again after a little break and just feel like an animal.
    Any new info on Formeron 2.0 or maybe being out before end of October?

15. Im working on it. There are a few big projects in the works and im only 1 man.
    It might be months from now. 2015.

2014 there are expected 2 new products.
    Maybe 3.

Pwo. There are several specific effects i want the product to cause. Each can potentially be fulfilled by several compounds or in some cases next to nothing works. In this case im buying bags of bark from bolivia and making ethanol extracts in my garage amd feeding it to my friends for testing .

Anyways..its late here and im fslling asleep so...more later.

16. Well if you guys need any help... Just saying..

Similar Forum Threads

1. New Product in the works
    By IronMagLabs in forum IronMagLabs
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-15-2010, 12:30 PM