PROLACTRONE

Page 12 of 12 First ... 101112

1. Quote Originally Posted by ktm620 View Post
    Thats trully great man! Your products will sure make hell of an impression here...Ill be the first to testify to that.. ( i "discovered" them by myself , no feedback here.. )
    Offtopic stop
    Thanks bro!
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower.
    -Steve Jobs

2. Can you take Letrone and Prolactrone together before bed?
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by cstallion View Post
    Can you take Letrone and Prolactrone together before bed?
    yup
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    -Steve Jobs

4. I have noticed in the past when taking l dopa that I always experience a headache when I wake up the next morning and I can't get it to go away without a tylenol/ibuprofen/caffeine combo. Significant enough that I would want to stay away. Although I am very interested in the positive effects of L dopa. Any idea why I was suffering and any reason why prolactrone would work better for me? @brundel sorry I know you're probably swamped with Vector inquiries haha After reading through I have noticed I have never taken l dopa with b6 included, could that be why? I don't get headaches during the day just the morning after my dose when I wake. Weird
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS REPRESENTATIVE

5. Quote Originally Posted by The Express 42 View Post
    I have noticed in the past when taking l dopa that I always experience a headache when I wake up the next morning and I can't get it to go away without a tylenol/ibuprofen/caffeine combo. Significant enough that I would want to stay away. Although I am very interested in the positive effects of L dopa. Any idea why I was suffering and any reason why prolactrone would work better for me? @brundel sorry I know you're probably swamped with Vector inquiries haha After reading through I have noticed I have never taken l dopa with b6 included, could that be why? I don't get headaches during the day just the morning after my dose when I wake. Weird
    Just a guess on this: Increasing Dopamine is known to increase the frequency of REM sleep phases. If you get woken up in the middle of an REM sleep phase, or if you have too many of them throughout the night, you can wake up feeling like you haven't had a proper night's sleep at all - and a headache, at least for me, is often part of that. I used to get it horribly when I'd take ZMA on school or college nights, for instance, because of the B6 and associated increase in night time dopamine.

Do you wake up by alarm, or do you wake up naturally? Waking up by alarm runs the risk of interrupting an REM sleep phase, since the alarm obviously doesn't differentiate which stage of sleep you happen to be in when it goes off. There's a free app for Android and iOS called "Sleep Cycle" which I've used in the past, which monitors your sleep phase and wakes you up at the latest time possible before your alarm time, during a light phase of non-REM or deep sleep. A sleep cycle going through all phases lasts roughly 90 minutes, so the best thing to do is to set the "wake up time range" on the app to 60-90 minutes - this allows the app to wake you up to 90 minutes earlier than your set alarm, and it will then listen to your movements to judge when the best time during that 90 minute period is, IE the lightest phase of sleep.

It sounds like a bunch of pseudoscience, but the sleep cycle and associated problems with alarms going off when your body is right in the middle of doing something in sleep, is a very real and documented problem. Whether or not the app can accurately judge which phase you're in by listening, without monitoring your pulse or anything else, is up for debate - anecdotally I can say that it has definitely worked for me, when the alarm goes off it feels like you were already awake waiting for it even if it's one of those nights where you've had to pull an all-nighter and get by on only a couple of hours' sleep before getting up again. Give it a try.
    •   

6. @brundel, in the news today some poor lad is having to get an urgent liver transplant due to long term daily use of an EGCG extract. The product he was using contains 500mg of concentrated EGCG per capsule, but it doesn't mention how many times a day he was taking it, or indeed how many times a day the manufacturer recommended it be taken.

I've taken Prolactrone several times and the last thing I'd want to do is discourage anyone from taking it; I also know that the dosage of EGCG per capsule is less than this (although the combined dosage of taking it twice per day is close) - it's a fantastic product. But in light of this somewhat alarming news report, do we have data on how much EGCG is safe to take on a daily basis, and do we know for sure if the amount contained in Prolactrone is safe?

And if it turns out to be definitively dangerousto take the required dosage for increasing L-DOPA bioavailability, are there any other known non-prescription dopa decarboxylase inhibitors which would be substituted?

Not trying to be a Debbie Downer, really love the product, but we should probably all be prepared in case it turns out that EGCG isn't worth the risk anymore.

https://www.bbc.com/news/stories-45971416

The article mentiones 800mg per day as a potentially risky dose - obviously Prolactrone contains far less even at a full daily dosing schedule, but again the supplement this guy was taking involved only 500mg per capsule. Obviously there's the strong possibility that he was taking multiple caps per day - none of the news articles talk about his dosage.

Thoughts?

7. People have been taking egcg for a long long time. Thousands of years. They blame it for this case but based off of what? They are basically guessing because they don't see other options but this is by far not proof egcg was to blame. I know people who have been taking egcg for a decade at high doses with 0 issues. Who knows what else was in the product. Could have been contaminated. Could have been hundreds of other things. For sure this isn't a reason to not use green tea extract.
    I just took a prolactrone 5 min ago. Not at all concerned.
    Plus each cap only has 266mg. And prolactrone is used short term.
    On top of this we have sold about 50000 unit's. 0 issue's.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    -Steve Jobs
  •