Bioscience Help! Restore and Alpha Drive for PCT??

quagmire818

Awards
besides all the other good stuff... i have used Rxt, activate, and Lxt for part of PCT with great success.... I am thinking about using Restore & alpha drive instead of the NHA stack instead... seems like it would be a little bit cheaper .. and not to mention a lot less different kinds of pills to take... What do you guys think?????????? How should i dose them for a 4 week PCT???? Help me fellas!!

MuscleBound1337

MuscleBound1337

Awards
  • Established
I'm interested in this also. I about a week away from starting PCT and I was planning on 3 caps a day of each in addition to Nolva. Recetly I've seen a few questions regarding doseage on the boards.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
They both contains AIs (ADED and 6-Bromodione) but dosages are part of the proprietary blends. It would be hard to know how much AI you were taking.

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I'm interested in this also. I about a week away from starting post cycle therapy and I was planning on 3 caps a day of each in addition to Nolva. Recetly I've seen a few questions regarding doseage on the boards.
You and me both! :fart:
(of course, I do have an on-hand arsonal of other things I can throw in the mix if I feel like it's just not working out)

rocknroll

Awards
I am taking Restore and Alpha Drive currently. I began with Restore and didn't feel it was enough so I added the Alpha Drive. Might be overkill but I feel better...

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I about a week away from starting post cycle therapy and I was planning on 3 caps a day of each in addition to Nolva.
How did this go? I will be doing exactly the same pct starting in about 12 days.

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm one week into my post cycle therapy with Nolva, Restore, Alpha Drive XL and Fenugreek. I'm also continuing to take AI's Cycle Support.

Things are going well and I feel like I'm just about completely recovered, if that's even possible. Libido is healthy, testicular mass has returned and strength continues to increase in the gym! I have lost 3 pounds since the end of my cycle that I attribute to water retention while "on" and I appear leaner in the mirror. My cycle was a 32-day run of AX Phera-plex stacked with GL's Mega-Zol for the first 28 days. Hope this was helpful.

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
I just started Alpha Drive today and the appetite increase is like nothing else....Hunger cravings like I could eat a horse and they are not going away.