SDX Testing

Siznoyton

Awards
  • Established
Hey Bio, as per our public discussion, I emailed you to say I'm down with sending you (or preferably a lab) a bottle of my "white band" Revenge SDX, but I haven't heard back from you. Are we still going to do this?

Bobcat

BioScience Representative
Awards
Emailed you the address and the directions to send directly to the lab. The bottle is unopened, correct?

Siznoyton

Awards
  • Established
UPDATE: Just got your email with info, thanks. Yes, unopened. I have several bottles. These all have the white band.

Bobcat

Awards
UPDATE: Just got your email with info, thanks. Yes, unopened. I have several bottles. These all have the white band.
Once the lab receives the unopened bottle, we will send you out a check for the cost of the bottle. We appreciate your assistance.

dagecko

dagecko

Awards
  • Established
Wow I'm looking forward to the results of this...Please post back when the testing is finalized. Thanks.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I definitely think that Bioscience should be recognized for stepping up to the plate here. It shows a real responsibility to their customers to deliver service and satisfaction when asked.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
I definitely think that Bioscience should be recognized for stepping up to the plate here. It shows a real responsibility to their customers to deliver service and satisfaction when asked.
I concur. AM has some top flight board sponsors.

mike3107

mike3107

Awards
I compleley agree, and just to clear things up I was in no way blaming bioscience for this by starting uo that thread. I was just pretty pissed off because I have like 7 bottles of the stuff layin around so I was just really flustered at the time. I am very impresses by the way you guys have taken control of the situation like this.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I compleley agree, and just to clear things up I was in no way blaming bioscience for this by starting uo that thread. I was just pretty pissed off because I have like 7 bottles of the stuff layin around so I was just really flustered at the time. I am very impresses by the way you guys have taken control of the situation like this.
Oh for sure man, I was definitely not calling anybody specific out. Just that I thought Bio. was doing the responsible thing here.

rysigpi

rysigpi

Awards
  • Established
Yup, I too am glad that they are handling this very professionally thus far.

Siznoyton

Awards
  • Established
UPDATE:
The sealed bottle of SDX with a white band (2nd batch) has been sent to SRCS for testing. They should have it in 2 days (I have delivery confirmation), then I don't know how long after that until we have an answer.

BioScience

Board Sponsor
Awards
Thanks Siznoyton! :head:

UPDATE:
The sealed bottle of SDX with a white band (2nd batch) has been sent to SRCS for testing. They should have it in 2 days (I have delivery confirmation), then I don't know how long after that until we have an answer.

MuscleBound1337

MuscleBound1337

Awards
  • Established
Did the lab give you a time frame of when to expect the results?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I hope the predator i ordered isnt having problems like the SDX is. :think:

Siznoyton

Awards
  • Established
Did the lab give you a time frame of when to expect the results?
You'd have to ask Bioscience that question.

Best I can do is let you know when the package is received by the lab.

Siznoyton

Awards
  • Established
UPDATE:
The package was received on the 19th of August.

My job is done. Now we wait and see.

MuscleBound1337

MuscleBound1337

Awards
  • Established
How is bioscience going to riemburse us who have the white sealed bottles? I would rather be sent legit product rather than a refund.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
How is bioscience going to riemburse us who have the white sealed bottles? I would rather be sent legit product rather than a refund.
I think you're jumping the gun in assuming that there is a problem. Let the testing happen before you start demanding a remedy.

BioScience

Board Sponsor
Awards
From what I've been told it will probably be done sometime next week. Not to worry, we will post up as soon as we get the results and will attach a copy of the analysis report.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
I think you're jumping the gun in assuming that there is a problem. Let the testing happen before you start demanding a remedy.
Bump good idea YR. No point in trying to fix a problem that doesn't exist yet.

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
any word on this yet? Is it still planned for this week?

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
once again bumping for any kind of response......

Since testing wasn't out early last week ,just curious when to expect it?

Bobcat

Awards
Just received the test results for the Revenge and boy were we shocked at the results! The first run (with clear seal) passed with flying colors but the second run (with white seal) didn't even contain the active compound...not even a trace! The only detectable item was a measly 7mg of DHEA! :wtf:

We have been trying to contact the contract manufacturer to no avail. We are blowing up their email and calling but not receiving any response whatsoever :aargh:

In order to rectify this disaster, we are asking that everyone who has purchased the Revenge with the white seal around the lid to please email us with the following information:

-first and last name
-shipping address
-number of bottles purchased
-retailer you purchased from
-invoice number (if handy)

Please send the above information to: [email protected]

We will issue a refund for the cost of the bottle(s) plus an additional 20% for the inconvenience.

Our sincerest apologies to all our valued customers. We are working to get to the bottom of this!!!

Attachments

BioScience

Board Sponsor
Awards
I cannot express the utter disappointment I felt when I received the results!!! As a new up and coming company trying to do business in a professional manner with integrity and working hard to establish credibility and a name for yourself, and then to get burned in such a way is an unimaginable stress and blow to all your efforts. It is an utter shame and disgrace that there are people out there who intentionally do business in this manner tarnishing the industry and destroying the reputations of those who are legitamitly doing business. I am remorseful beyond words for the inconvenience this has placed on our customers and we will work diligently and quickly to straighten this out.

rysigpi

rysigpi

Awards
  • Established
Stand up guys right here. E-mail sent and I thank you for following through with everything thus far.

Ryno

I cannot express the utter disappointment I felt when I received the results!!! As a new up and coming company trying to do business in a professional manner with integrity and working hard to establish credibility and a name for yourself, and then to get burned in such a way is an unimaginable stress and blow to all your efforts. It is an utter shame and disgrace that there are people out there who intentionally do business in this manner tarnishing the industry and destroying the reputations of those who are legitamitly doing business. I am remorseful beyond words for the inconvenience this has placed on our customers and we will work diligently and quickly to straighten this out.

Bobcat

Awards
Thanks for your understanding Ryno :thumbsup:

Bio has been taking this really hard. A situation like this can really hurt a business, especially one that is still in it's infancy stage. I can testify that Bio is a standup guy and works hard for his customers and if he gives his word on correcting this problem, he's going to do it.

We appreciate everyones understanding and support throughout all this. It means more than anyone knows.

Bobcat

Awards
We also ask that emails please be sent directly to Bioscience. Please do not harass your retailer.

Thank you.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
glad to see your taking care of this in a stand up manner I didn't want to say too much till I saw the coa but I am glad you are such a good buisness man

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any word about the predator? Just curious if that was tested or not, i thought it was but wasnt sure.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Also props to bio in the fact that they posted up the results and came forth and are tryin everything they can to rectify it. Thumbs up to you guys and honestly have earned more respect for doin what ur doin from me then losin any. :)

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Well this is disappointing, mainly because I do not know if there are any SD clones even out there anymore. I wanted one more bottle, but guess I will figure something else out. Thanks for being honest with us. The refund was all that was needed but the extra is very generous indeed. Im sorry for you guys, I know everyone would rather have it be the active ingredient. Just keep on working hard and everything will work out fine.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
:box: :clap2:

Out of adversity like this reputations are made or broken. By reacting this way, you're solidifying your reputation as an honorable company. Three cheers. You'll get through this stronger than ever.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Like I said before, the AM members are golden! Handle your business with integrity and the members will NEVER forget it. I am sorry to hear about your loss, I myself had a similar experience. Live and learn...

Bioscience, keep your spirits up...the way you are handling this (despite the other parties wrong doing) will turn out to your benefit. I speak from experience ;)

Karma to you guys!

trader97

Awards
Email sent. These guys have seriously impressed with their honesty, and I agree it will only stand them in good stead in the future.

Raaaaa

Banned
Awards
Thanx for taking care of the problem. Refunding and reimbursement of your product should help with aiding your company's reputation. All in all, it's shouldn't hurt your company's reputation too much, if the problem is taken care of.

tattoopierced1

thanks for going the extra mile on this one Bio. Kinda figured something was up with it as this SD didnt do anything, but kept my mouth shut until testing was done.

The way you are handling this is top notch, and shows how much of a stand up company you run. Keep up the good work.

Doubleunderhook

Awards
I fully agree with what has been said by the above members I have always like bioscience products predator worked well for me same with triple threat

The fact your backing your word is costing you money now but I for one will gladly buy anything you sell that interests me and now I know that you back your word as well which puts you over the top IMO

sof_2

Awards
e-mail sent to [email protected]

too bad because I had ordered 6 bottles and they are ALL with white seals :(

I do appreciate the way you are handling the problem though

sergeant

Awards
I truly appreciate the honesty and integrity that you have displayed. I agree with what everyone else has said, your loyalty to the customer will pay great dividends as you rebound from this unfortunate incident.

ripped218

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Very stand up,And like Stryder said all the board sponsors are the real deal!!:bow28: :bb:

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Stand up for sure, damn shame what that capping company did. I would go there and start busting heads

biggunther

Awards
  • Established
I would think these pro-hormones would be tested before hitting the market, not after? That could be very dangerous to the consumer.

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I would think these pro-hormones would be tested before hitting the market, not after? That could be very dangerous to the consumer.
I agree on this. I mean, this time it was DHEA in it, who knows what it may be next time. It could be something potentially toxic. Also it could work the otherway around, some none hormonal supp could have added ingredients by the supplier to make the buying company believe it is better than it is. Only one way to know, test it before hand.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 10
EpiStrong Male Anti-Aging Medicine 2
Anabolics 10
rysigpi Cycle Logs 35
Cycle Logs 25