The Best Alpha Drive XL Log Contest!

BioScience

Board Sponsor
Awards
In efforts to help spread the word and obtain the most elaborate tester feedback, BioScience is holding The Best Alpha Drive XL Log Contest. Winners will receive 3 FREE bottles of Alpha Drive XL (over $200 retail value!) for simply sharing their feedback and results. We will be judging on consistency, detail, and creativity.

How to enroll:

Simply purchase a bottle (or more) of Alpha Drive XL from your favorite retailer of choice and start/maintain a cycle log on 2 reputable boards. Email your name and address along with the links to the two boards that you will be conducting your logs to: [email protected] in order to register for your chance to win. Deadline for enrollment is Friday, August 11th. Winners will be announced on September 8th. The six original testers will be automatically enrolled for this contest.

So here’s your chance to help spread the word about your experience on this amazing new product and maybe save some BIG bucks doing it! “Let the games begin!” :D

BioScience

Board Sponsor
Awards
Judgement Day has finally arrived! Though, before I annouce the contest winner, I want to first thank everyone who took the time and effort needed to conduct their log! All of you are very appreciated! :cheers:

Okay, Drum roll please..............

The winner of the Best Alpha Drive XL Log Contest goes to.....well, actually it goes to two people.

Because of the determination that was provided in order to conduct the most truthful & articulate log and because of the fact that both participants literally went overboard in order to provide the best two logs I've ever seen, I am more than happy to award 3 free bottles of Alpha Drive to both Jayhawkk & Rage!

Thanks alot guys, your bottles will be in the mail today!

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
ME --> :dance:

JayHawkk --> :dance:

:djparty: :cheers: :box: :jaw: :twisted: :bow28: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :thumbsup: :food: :food: :food: :food: :goodpost:

I guess what I'm trying to say is THANK YOU! This was the best product I have tested to date. The whole testing process went without a single hitch. There was nothing that I disliked about this product, only positives. It is just one of those products that you can't go wrong with. Thanks again and congrats to Jayhawkk.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Congrats bros! Use your prizes in good health.

ManBeast

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Greaaat. Now they'll be running around with hard-ons all the time. We put a lot of work into breaking them of that and BioScience has set us back.

*Zaps Jayhawk with cattle prod as he humps a fire hydrant*

Bad Jayhawk! No! No! No! ZAP!

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
That tree is gonna be hella sexy next cycle and i'm buying some sexy stuff at tree_sex/naturethongs.com

Ohhhhhh MAMMA!

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
That tree is gonna be hella sexy next cycle and i'm buying some sexy stuff at tree_sex/naturethongs.com

Ohhhhhh MAMMA!
:jaw:

You're sicker than I thought.

As for me, I'm buying a few elephant thongs for the added comfort. I mean, since I'm going to be filling them for quite some time.

Either that or I'll go mate with some farm animals. Whatever the wife prefers.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Do you see what you have done, BioScience?! Have you no concern for society? What of the farm animals, elephants and trees? Do they not deserve peace and respit?

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Wow. Congrats for the great logs, and the free products you guys got! :thumbsup: