Any feedback on Predator?

MANimal

Awards
Recently tried this and don't have much to say for it. I'm about 2.5 weeks into it and so far, have yet to see one sign of it working. Strength gain is nothing significant, just moving along progressively as usual. No weight gain at all. As for sides, there is not one. No acne, no lowered sex drive which so many report, no hair loss, no oily skin, no bloat, no aggression, no muscle hardness; you name it, there is not one thing to point to this compound working. I am taking NAC, RALA for liver support even though one can argue that it is not completely necessary (not methylated) My diet and workouts are right on the spot, so please try not to blame those variables.

Can anyone share their experience with this? Can a COA be made available? Thanks.

BioScience

Board Sponsor
Awards
I apologize for this delay in response. Things have gotten a little crazy around here due to the upcoming release of our newest product, Alpha Drive XL.

In means to Predator, I am astonished that you are not seeing the results that should be implemented by using this product. Until now, we have yet to hear anything but positive feedback relating to this product.

Now as of May 20th, we have discontinued the production and sales of all prohormone-type products. Though, as a small and upcoming company with a large amount of faith in our products, we will be more than happy to get this product analyzed and post up a COA upon its arrival.

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I am very interested in this product so a COA would be great....

Bobcat

BioScience Representative
Awards
Is that customer service or what :)

MANimal

Awards
Is that customer service or what :)
Absolutely brilliant.

BioScience, a COA would be great if it's not much of a hassle. Am I correct in assuming that I will be sending the product I'm currently using, to you for analysis? If so, how many pills would you like left, sir? I'm close to 3 weeks in. I understand that the product is discountinued and the company has moved towards other ventures. If the cost for a COA is not really something practical for you, I am alright with it. 20 bucks, what the heck, I'll up the dosage and hope that'll do the trick (curr at 75mg) But if your up for the COA, please fill me in on futher details on how we are to go about this. Thanks, and I must say, GREAT customer service!

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
Predator is MaxLMG right? If thats the case people have been starting off with 80mg and going up to 120mg of the generic labz version.

BioScience

Board Sponsor
Awards
Absolutely brilliant.

BioScience, a COA would be great if it's not much of a hassle. Am I correct in assuming that I will be sending the product I'm currently using, to you for analysis? Thanks, and I must say, GREAT customer service!
No need, I'll just "borrow" a couple caps from Bobcat's stash since they are all from the same run-LOL! :run:

joe dax

Awards
No need, I'll just "borrow" a couple caps from Bobcat's stash since they are all from the same run-LOL! :run:
look forward to the results, i brought some too about 2 weeks ago, need closure on this:think:

Bobcat

Awards
Wait, hold on just a minute do I have a say so in this matter? [reluctantly handing over the goods] LOL!

Bobcat

Awards
We are still waiting for the results from the lab. I was told that they are still searching to find a standard for this compound. Will keep everyone updated :)

Bobcat

Awards
We should have the results tomorrow. Will post up the results once we receive them.