Coming Soon: Alpha Drive XL!

BioScience

Board Sponsor
Awards
BioScience is proud to announce the soon to be released Maximum Testosterone Amplifier: Alpha Drive XL™

BioScience and the innovative minds of ALRI have teamed up to bring out the strongest natural test booster available to date. The following is the write up for this amazing product. Please post any questions you may have surrounding this product so we may compile a formal FAQ.

Alpha Drive XL™

Alpha Drive XL™ is an effective product you can feel that fortifies your body with a very specific and scientifically engineered formula of herbal nutrients to allow your body to achieve a highly optimized male hormonal profile. This entails a strong increase in both one’s total level of Testosterone, THE male hormone, as well as even more importantly, what is known as Free or Unbound Testosterone.

Moreover, Alpha Drive XL™ does this by stimulating the HPTA (hypothalamic-pituitary-gonadal axis) thus enabling one to use the product continuously for long term benefit without experiencing any negative feedback signals or diminishment of effect. Furthermore, Alpha Drive XL™ also supports decreased estrogen, (which is sadly and commonly too high in most men in today’s society) thereby creating an even more optimized total hormonal milieu for maximum “maleness”.

With optimized hormone levels one can add muscle more rapidly and lose body fat more efficiently, especially when coupled with proper diet and exercise. One’s motivation and focus and overall well-being, as well as attitude will improve markedly. And of course, it won’t hurt when it comes to the bedroom either!

OK, great you say…but how does it work…?!?!

What we did is take a scientific base of the proven compounds and tweaked them in every way possible to make them far superior to what has ever been seen before. Our goal was to achieve the absolute maximal effect and most mind-blowing efficacious product ever.

First we took Eurycoma Longifolia, also known as Tongkat Ali, which is clinically proven to increase testosterone, free testosterone and leutenizing hormone (LH) as well as to lower SHBG. Lower SHBG means more free and active testosterone to amplify your full male potential.

Next, we created unique custom extracts to extricate and optimize active factors to achieve the most potent effects anywhere. For example, one notable active fraction that is generally considered the true powerhouse of Tongkat is known as Glycoprotein, and we have included by far the most of any company ever.
Each 3 capsule daily serving has an unprecedented 60mg of EuryTEINS™, our proprietary active Eurycoma Longifolia Glycoprotein fraction, setting the bar high for the industry standard and supplying 300% more then the next closest competitor.

Another awesome addition is our Tribubolic™ Complex, a remarkable matrix of Protodioscin, Methylprotodioscin, Prototribestan and Methylprototribestan. This has been noted to set the HPTA into overdrive and produce a supraphysiological optimized male hormone profile.

As for estrogen, well we need to decrease that to both optimize testosterone production and steer well clear of any unwanted feminization…oh and low estrogen will allow for more effective fat loss as well. Enter our ADED to thoroughly put estrogen in its place and keep it in check to promote an optimized “male-maximizing” level.

But wait…we didn’t stop there! To tackle the hurdle of bioavailability (because you can only utilize what you can absorb) we’ve added our Proprietary Grapefruit Extract, CYP-X™, which is by far the most effective agent in increasing the bioavailability of compounds of this nature and is approximately 720% more effective than anything else ever released.

DazzlinJack

Awards
  • Established
Wow, sounds pretty exciting. If the price is right, I'm sure it'll be a hit!!

WannaBeHulk

WannaBeHulk

rollin' on dubs!
Awards
  • Established
Wow, sounds pretty exciting. If the price is right, I'm sure it'll be a hit!!
even if the price isnt right, im still sold! when do you plan of releasing this? this wont affect my status as a natural bodybuilder, will it? ah, i love innovation:dance:

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
It's interesting that ALRI appears to have come out with three different formulations all based around the same concept of coupling an AI with test supporting herbs (Jungle Warfare, Hyperdrol, and now Alpha Drive XL™). I'm hoping that they'll live up to expectations.

bearmeat

Awards
  • Established
It's interesting that ALRI appears to have come out with three different formulations all based around the same concept of coupling an AI with test supporting herbs (Jungle Warfare, Hyperdrol, and now Alpha Drive XL™). I'm hoping that they'll live up to expectations.
That's exactly what I was thinking when I first read this...seems like they are all very similar products...

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
Will you be looking for testers? I'd like to give this one a shot!

jonesboy

jonesboy

Awards
  • Established
HEY need a tester for this. i will step forward and test this for the betterment of my fellow man. :)

DaveB

Awards
Sounds an interesting release, I have heard excellent reports about Tongkat Ali, looks to be ideal to throw into a PCT protocol.

BioHazzard

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ALRI must have some very fancy writer working for them. Very creative and persuasive writing (to the masses) and don't have to prove nor substantiate any of it. lol Remind me of those cookie-cutter template for promoting HOW-To e-books on the web.

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
Well I got to test your Triple Threat(even though my schedule got out of control hectic at the time because of things that came up)but did not get to give it a totally fair eval because I was not able to make it to the gym at all. I now it got my libido sky high:head: ! This was going to definately be a staple in my next post cycle therapy. Now you come out with this:blink: . So my question is, how much better than your Triple Threat is this supposed to be, and should I plan to replace my Triple Threat with this in my upcoming PCT? I know it just came out and has no user feed back, but based on what you know, and what you think, what would you recommend?:think:

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
SO.....it's tongkat ali, tribulus and an aromatase inhibitor?

BioScience

Board Sponsor
Awards
SO.....it's tongkat ali, tribulus and an aromatase inhibitor?
Good question, the answer is yes and no…

The true innovation of Alpha Drive XL™ is not a revolutionary compound that was discovered in the Swiss Alps that has been locked away in a frozen time capsule in the satchel of an old alchemist…Instead, it was all the research and studies of proven herbals and then unlocking it’s true and maximum potential by finding the actives and standardizing them to unprecedented levels.

A perfect example is with Cissus Quadrangularis. Yes it’s been available way before USP Labs innovatively introduced it to the masses, and yes it’s available from other suppliers and retailers, but want to know why their’s works so well? The answer lies in their extract potencies. Another example is with green tea…of course you could go and buy any old bottle at your local grocery store from a corny-named company like “Sunshine Nutrition” but the efficacy of that compared to one with a high level of EGCg is incomparable.

Not only did we take the actives and optimize them to new and perfect standards, but we’ve added the other co-factors from the herbals to offer its synergistic and balanced effects. Then, we looked at all the other barriers that limit testosterone and we bulldozed those barricades. And finally to top it off, we’ve enhanced the absorption by leaps and bounds with our proprietary grapefruit extract to inhibit intestinal CYP3A4 mediated first-pass metabolism offering greater oral bioavailability. The end result is a product that delivers results, not hype. Believe me; this is not going to be just a run-of-the-mill test booster. Alpha Drive XL™ is going to be a product that not only boosts total test but also free (or active) test.

To truly see the potential and experience the innovation of Alpha Drive XL™, one has to first try it. Therefore we will be selecting beta testers soon…..

Last edited:

Bobcat

BioScience Representative
Awards
Yes, this is coming out :D We ran across some delays in manufacturing but we should be ready to begin shipping out Monday.

This is going to be one of the strongest test boosters available. The in house testing was phenominal! We've already got a couple great board sponsors here on AM bringing in Alpha Drive so stay tuned :)

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This seems intresting, even though I think Tribulus is has no effect on Test Levels and doesn't contribute to anything except morning wood. However, the Long Jack has me very interested and I may buy it just because of that. I have tried Long Jack and had amazing results, there are clinical studies that prove its effectiveness, and if you have a more potent extract that would be very interesting? I don't know why more supplement companies don't just put out a Long Jack supplement that is a higher extract and use one of those high tech extraction methods just for a Long Jack supplement.

Bobcat

Awards
You're right about Trib it seems to be hit and miss with some folks. The tribulus extracts in Alpha Drive are different from any other test booster containing this controversial herb. You will usually see protodioscin and the typical saponins, but our Tribubolic™ Complex contains a complete HPTA shattering matrix of Protodioscin, Methylprotodioscin, Prototribestan and Methylprototribestan in an extraction yielding the highest potency and beneficial constituents of the herb.

As far as the Long Jack, honestly I've always been somewhat skeptical about the herb until I saw some of the various studies showing it's test boosting potential...BUT what really puts our Long Jack extract (EuryTEINS™) on the pedestal above all others is the glycoprotein content. Our proprietary active Eurycoma Longifolia Glycoprotein fraction content ( boy what a mouthful ;) ) supplies 300% more than any other product out there!!!

Not just another hyped up product but one backed by science and formulated by some of the best in the industry...honestly folks the proof is in the pudding and the results are in the bottle. The next generation male maximizer will be available...SOON!

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Uh oh - methylation.

"Will this f*ck up my liver?!?!?!?!? Do I need to take liver support supps?!?!?!?!"
:blink:

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
sounds interesting is it potent enough to require cycling or moreso any pct?

BioScience

Board Sponsor
Awards
Uh oh - methylation.

"Will this f*ck up my liver?!?!?!?!? Do I need to take liver support supps?!?!?!?!"
:blink:
:D LOL! No worries, this is not an alkylate androgen, it is a natural occuring analog. Many compounds in nature like MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane) and some amino acids contain a methyl group that is beneficial rather than destructive depending on placement and actual structure.

BioScience

Board Sponsor
Awards
sounds interesting is it potent enough to require cycling or moreso any post cycle therapy?
Good question...

potent enough to require cycling? -Yes, although it is safe enough to use continuously, we suggest cycling because like with any other supplement, prolonged continuous use can increase the tolerance threshold leading to diminished results. The body has an amazing ability to develop an "immunity" to just about anything. We recommend not to use for more than 8 weeks of continuous use.

requires post cycle therapy? -No, Alpha Drive XL™ does not cause testosterone suppression, but rather amplifies HPTA function. So to answer your question--No, you do not need post cycle therapy for this...BUT on the other hand, can you incorporate it along with your post cycle therapy regimine?--a most resounding YES!

What are some of the reported benefits from users?
-increased energy and overall sense of well being
-alertness and extreme focus
-"controlled" aggression [in the gym]
-(My favorite response LOL!) "feeling like Superman in the gym and in the bedroom"
-"MAD SEX DRIVE"
-fuller, toned, more defined physique
-reduction in bodyfat (notably in abdomen region)

krenalor

Awards
Sounds like third stack for me, first was mono creatine, 6 oxo, oral DHEA. Second going to run Rebound Reloaded, Powerfull, Transdermal DHEA, and V12 Turbo.
Third stack Alpha Drive XL, Transdermal DHEA, and maybe Chaos or something.

First stack results were +8 pounds no bodyfat gain or loss. Second starts 1 Aug.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Good question...

potent enough to require cycling? -Yes, although it is safe enough to use continuously, we suggest cycling because like with any other supplement, prolonged continuous use can increase the tolerance threshold leading to diminished results. The body has an amazing ability to develop an "immunity" to just about anything. We recommend not to use for more than 8 weeks of continuous use.

requires post cycle therapy? -No, Alpha Drive XL™ does not cause testosterone suppression, but rather amplifies HPTA function. So to answer your question--No, you do not need post cycle therapy for this...BUT on the other hand, can you incorporate it along with your post cycle therapy regimine?--a most resounding YES!

What are some of the reported benefits from users?
-increased energy and overall sense of well being
-alertness and extreme focus
-"controlled" aggression [in the gym]
-(My favorite response LOL!) "feeling like Superman in the gym and in the bedroom"
-"MAD SEX DRIVE"
-fuller, toned, more defined physique
-reduction in bodyfat (notably in abdomen region)
when can we get it, any projected combo stacks, like say activate, alpha or reloaded, alpha?

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Will the bottle list how many milligrams of each ingredient will be in it?

Bobcat

Awards
when can we get it, any projected combo stacks, like say activate, alpha or reloaded, alpha?
We are expecting it to arrive Monday and will have it out to the retailers very soon after that. The Alpha Drive will stack beautifully with RR, Restore, Activate, Powerful, etc...and will serve as a perfect synergistic counterpart. I would love to see some of the retailers offer a combo pack with any of these fine products.

BioScience

Board Sponsor
Awards
We are expecting it to arrive Monday and will have it out to the retailers very soon after that. The Alpha Drive will stack beautifully with RR, Restore, Activate, Powerful, etc...and will serve as a perfect synergistic counterpart. I would love to see some of the retailers offer a combo pack with any of these fine products.
I would love to see some cycle logs on the Alpha and the other fine mentioned products! <hint><hint> ;)

jonesboy

jonesboy

Awards
  • Established
I'll test it with some cissus/powerfull just send me some samples :)

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
I would love to see some cycle logs on the Alpha and the other fine mentioned products! <hint><hint> ;)
LOL, I'm sure that you'll be able to find many volunteers hanging around this place.

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Wow this one seems ideal for my upcomeing PCT starting August 1st. Can't wait.

Mr.50

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
PICK ME PICK ME! I'll test just about anything, lol. But this looks AWESOME and the fact that it was developed by ALRI makes me reaaaaaaaaally wanna try it. FYI i'm currently on pct and i could use a test booster HINT HINT:study:.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Looks like this thread has unofficially become the "who wants to test Alpha Drive thread" LOL ;)

BioScience

Board Sponsor
Awards
Alpha Drive XL is now shipping out! Available soon at fine retailers :)

ralph4u2c

ralph4u2c

Awards
  • Established
Can you compare this to 'Restore' by ALRI
bump, i was thinking of trying restore w/ activate only because its like a better NHA stack - controlling cortisol levels, boosting natural test levels, and lowering estrogen all in one. activate will just help free up more test. if the price is right, i may drop activate and add this instead. sounds promising and i like the science behind it.

BioScience

Board Sponsor
Awards
Stacking this with Restore will prove to be one potent stack! The anti-estrogenic and anti-prolactin properties of Restore along with the potent test amplifying effects of Alpha Drive will make one feel like The Man of Steel (in more ways than one)LOL! ;)

Lithuanian Bear

Lithuanian Bear

Awards
When are you selecting testers ? I would like to take a stab at this...

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
They said they already tested it in house but I think it would be smart to get testers not affiliated with the company at all. And no i'm not saying this so i can test it, lol. But oh man do i wanna test it, lol.

okboy63

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Stacking this with Restore will prove to be one potent stack! The anti-estrogenic and anti-prolactin properties of Restore along with the potent test amplifying effects of Alpha Drive will make one feel like The Man of Steel (in more ways than one)LOL! ;)
I will find this out when I get my hands on some of this hopefully

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
I don't see it being a problem getting it into Canada, and this is good because i live in Ontario. I predict this stuff will make me horny as hell. What i would like to see is blood work to see the actual effects on testosterone.

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Any product testers prior to it's release?

If so, what feedback?