TST and TRN Metabolites

Page 4 of 9 First ... 23456 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by dirtysouthmuscl
    Yes , I was nervous about the yawns b/c I heard that was from lack of oxygen to the brain. But as soon as I put that hr in between Im fine. But there is a thread on here by author that say trn by Kilo is not real. Its s***. No one knows what it really is.
    I think Author's post was misleading. It implied that all of the companies distributing the new designers are creating them in-house. In reality, I think most of the companies (maybe ALL) are importing the raws from China. So, it really comes down to how good their source is. Considering that you are getting the yawns from Trenadrol, I would assume that it is actually the same compound as Methoxy-TRN as I have never heard of this side from any other AAS. As far as the dosing goes, it may not actually be 3mg but who knows.


  2. I personally got some lethargy and libido loss from Mega-TRN BUT it took a few weeks to set in. Initially, there was more energy and libido.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by MattHines
    I personally got some lethargy and libido loss from Mega-TRN BUT it took a few weeks to set in. Initially, there was more energy and libido.
    Did you pyramid up the doseage or did you take the same amount all the way through?

    (I'm very interested in this product, but I'm saving it later)

  4. Quote Originally Posted by stxnas
    Did you pyramid up the doseage or did you take the same amount all the way through?

    (I'm very interested in this product, but I'm saving it later)
    Pyramid...started at 2mg for a couple weeks then 4mg for 2 weeks then 6mg on the last week. The sides hit hard on the last week. 4mg was the dose for me...it gave me excellent results and practically no sides. 6mg really set in the libido loss, lethargy and created a noticeable BP raise. I will probably run TRN again as it proudces good results with minimal sides if taken at the right dose. Next time I will run it at 4mg the whole time and probably stack it with TST, ZOL or something of the like.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by MattHines
    Pyramid...started at 2mg for a couple weeks then 4mg for 2 weeks then 6mg on the last week. The sides hit hard on the last week. 4mg was the dose for me...it gave me excellent results and practically no sides. 6mg really set in the libido loss, lethargy and created a noticeable BP raise. I will probably run TRN again as it proudces good results with minimal sides if taken at the right dose. Next time I will run it at 4mg the whole time and probably stack it with TST, ZOL or something of the like.
    Thanks. Your experiencs seem to be quite similar to what many others have reported. It seems that the 6mg mark really kicks in the sides. Did you pre-load any supps or use them while on and do you have your b4 and after stats?
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by stxnas
    Thanks. Your experiencs seem to be quite similar to what many others have reported. It seems that the 6mg mark really kicks in the sides. Did you pre-load any supps or use them while on and do you have your b4 and after stats?
    I started a thread during PCT. To sum it up, I started at 185 pounds but had a lot of bodyfat and ended at the same weight, but wayyyy leaner. I did a cutter cycle of TRN/Zol for a total of 8 weeks and the two compounds were bridged.

  7. Thanks, I'll be sure to check that out.

  8. Ok ,after a discussion last night with a family member, I found out that not only do I/he have access to a mass spectromiter, but turns out he owns it, (paid for by grant money), and doesnt cost anything to run something through.
    Now, it's at a research facility on metabolic desieses, in another state then me, so mailing a sample could take a little while, plus, you have to make the substance volitile- and you kinda have to know a few things about what you are looking for to run the comparrisions.
    Im not all that familure with what is needed. I mean, I have actually used the machine before, and got a demo with the entire process last year.
    I guess, what Im asking, is what sort of information would I need to to give on TST that would help? Has anyone done these type of things before? Actually, Im not even sure as to the type of results that I'll get from this test. I know the output is in graph form, and the comparrision is to a database, so if this is a "new" substance, and not in a database, would any of the information gathered from this bennifit anyone?

  9. Quote Originally Posted by stxnas
    Thanks. Your experiencs seem to be quite similar to what many others have reported. It seems that the 6mg mark really kicks in the sides. Did you pre-load any supps or use them while on and do you have your b4 and after stats?

    6mg was the dose that did it to me too. I was already on cycle so had been taken hawthorne berry taurine milkthistle all the regular . My sides stopped a few days after stopping the trn

  10. Floss - Klaus would be the best one to ask about testing. I'm not good enough with analytics to tell you.

    Dr. D may be able to help too.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by xtraflossy
    Ok ,after a discussion last night with a family member, I found out that not only do I/he have access to a mass spectromiter, but turns out he owns it, (paid for by grant money), and doesnt cost anything to run something through.
    Now, it's at a research facility on metabolic desieses, in another state then me, so mailing a sample could take a little while, plus, you have to make the substance volitile- and you kinda have to know a few things about what you are looking for to run the comparrisions.
    Im not all that familure with what is needed. I mean, I have actually used the machine before, and got a demo with the entire process last year.
    I guess, what Im asking, is what sort of information would I need to to give on TST that would help? Has anyone done these type of things before? Actually, Im not even sure as to the type of results that I'll get from this test. I know the output is in graph form, and the comparrision is to a database, so if this is a "new" substance, and not in a database, would any of the information gathered from this bennifit anyone?

    I have no idea what the answers are to your questions but I'm bumping this because someone will.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by yeahright
    I have no idea what the answers are to your questions but I'm bumping this because someone will.
    Bumpity Bump! I'm starting my Trn/Tst/Trans 4AD tomorrow. It'd be nice to have some sort of idea of what I'm putting in my body.

  13. I doubt you'd have an answer by tomorrow even if he were to get instructions.

    Organic chem labs were stupidly long (he's doing some stuff that we did in class - only we "knew" the compound).

  14. Quote Originally Posted by jmh80
    I doubt you'd have an answer by tomorrow even if he were to get instructions.

    Organic chem labs were stupidly long (he's doing some stuff that we did in class - only we "knew" the compound).
    Yeah- I knew we wouldn't have an answer by tomorrow- It'd just be nice to know. I'm gonna ingest whatever it is......and get freakin great gains. Later-

    Bye the way Jmh how's your weight doing? Where are you at? Anymore crazy work schedules? Those were jacked up especially on.

  15. No more crazy sh*t. I just get beat on by the elders....

    I haven't weighted myself in a few days - will do tomorrow morning. But, early this week I was still at 170 lbs.

    The Powerfull/V-12 Turbo/Rebound Reloaded/DHEA-bAET-7-OH-7 oxo transdermal/nettle root/Retain stack is really starting to kick in!
    (AKA the Kitchin Sink - because I make too much money and don't spend it on anything but food, bills, and supps)

    Had a great leg workout just now (except for knee pain during lunges - I had to stop).

    The only issue is "the squirts" initially with the V-12 turbo. I think I'm going to see if Xceed may help (by taking it pre-WO and V-12 post-WO).

    Thanks for asking Sea223. Good to see folks still read my logs.

  16. Yeah-, I was thinking Klaus would know as well. Smart cartoon charecter he is!
    - I mean, someone has done something like this.
    Monday Im going to compile all the "valid" info that hasbeen theorized, thinking that I can send it with the sample- it MIGHT help!?

  17. Quote Originally Posted by jmh80
    No more crazy sh*t. I just get beat on by the elders....

    I haven't weighted myself in a few days - will do tomorrow morning. But, early this week I was still at 170 lbs.

    The Powerfull/V-12 Turbo/Rebound Reloaded/DHEA-bAET-7-OH-7 oxo transdermal/nettle root/Retain stack is really starting to kick in!
    (AKA the Kitchin Sink - because I make too much money and don't spend it on anything but food, bills, and supps)

    Had a great leg workout just now (except for knee pain during lunges - I had to stop).

    The only issue is "the squirts" initially with the V-12 turbo. I think I'm going to see if Xceed may help (by taking it pre-WO and V-12 post-WO).

    Thanks for asking Sea223. Good to see folks still read my logs.
    I only read your logs to look at those freakin girls, slurp....oops I drooled.J/K. Keep up the good work.

    Flossy- Looking forward to test results. Thanks

  18. Flossy - he's at IBE.
    Let me PM him and tell him to come to this thread. (Hopefully he'll see it via email notice - cuz I ain't seen him on in a while.)

    Edit - apparently not. I'm not sure how to get ahold of him then....

  19. Well, like I said before, Im not really exactly sure what infor I'll need. I mean, If Im getting testing and such, I dont need even more speculatiuon, and I beleive Klause has made quite a few comments already to TST (If I remember correctly).
    Ill do a little general research on mass spectromity and see what I get out of it.

  20. It will be interesting to see how close this is to known reference compounds.
    Last edited by yeahright; 06-20-2006 at 12:45 AM.

  21. Flos,
    He posted what he thought the structure was of TRN for sure.

    Not sure on TST.

    But, I know he put a PDF of what he thought TRN was. I'd send that along. That should help deduce what the peaks mean.
    If that's even what MS is. I took organic lab like 3 years ago - and promptly forgot after the final. I don't do that sort of stuff on a daily basis. We have a chemist for that.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by jmh80
    Flos,
    He posted what he thought the structure was of TRN for sure.

    Not sure on TST.

    But, I know he put a PDF of what he thought TRN was. I'd send that along. That should help deduce what the peaks mean.
    If that's even what MS is. I took organic lab like 3 years ago - and promptly forgot after the final. I don't do that sort of stuff on a daily basis. We have a chemist for that.
    Well, I wasn't able to dig anything up,.. things got rough at work so I didnt have the time.
    I'll be sending my belated Father's day card out this week (I already gave him a call,.. so don't jump on me!) and should send samples out at the same time.
    I CAN include a TRN pill as well- I wont miss one ya know.
    Hell, I guess I could send him one of everything I got, but if this is going to be done in the spare time (my sis is actually working at the lab too, using the machine- ) it could take longer for results: and thats assuming it produces something usefull.
    I really dont know what else I'd send. Id DEFINATELY send an ERGOMAX though!! I have been wondering what that is supposed to be since I first popped one last year!
    Anyways- I'll send him a TST, a TRN and an ERGO- It wont cost anything extra anyways- I'll have hime test the TST first though.

  23. I just sent you a PM XtraFlossy.

  24. I'd love to see a testing of the first batch of Halodrol. Curious as to just how much DMT was present. Kellner got locked up before he could post the results.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by stxnas
    I just sent you a PM XtraFlossy.
    LOL, I guess we were both trying to tell each other the same thing Xtraflossy. We all appreciate you getting involved with this.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Methoxy tst/ Mega trn and training
    By burymestanding in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-15-2009, 10:08 AM
  2. Methoxy tst/ Mega-trn cycle and prednisone
    By PlateStacker in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-14-2007, 11:41 AM
  3. Methoxy TST/ Mega TRN log!!
    By anabolicandre in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 80
    Last Post: 07-07-2006, 06:30 PM
  4. M-TST/M-Trn/M-zol/T3/Clen cycle
    By hamper19 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-27-2006, 10:13 PM
Log in
Log in