TST and TRN Metabolites

Page 4 of 6 First ... 23456 Last
  1. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.32%

If the product is no longer made or sold by ALRI, then why do you care if you release the
    chemical formula? Why do you care if someone clones it? You do not sell it anymore or
    at least claim not too. The only reasons that are remotely plausible for you NOT to release
    the EXACT chemical name is that they were illegal and you do not want to incriminate
    yourself publically and/or you are still selling it under a different label name. You should not
    care if some company you have nothing to do with clones a product you claim you no longer
    have nothing to do with.

2. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.35%

Quote Originally Posted by oswizzle
    If the product is no longer made or sold by ALRI, then why do you care if you release the
    chemical formula? Why do you care if someone clones it? You do not sell it anymore or
    at least claim not too. The only reasons that are remotely plausible for you NOT to release
    the EXACT chemical name is that they were illegal and you do not want to incriminate
    yourself publically and/or you are still selling it under a different label name. You should not
    care if some company you have nothing to do with clones a product you claim you no longer
    have nothing to do with.
    I have wondered that myself
  3. S.N.S. Rep
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.5%

Just messing around, (No one take this seriously, do not want any rumors starting)

Trie nosterone - If you add an E you get neosterone. Neosterone is methylandrostenediol which is M4AD. The end of the made-up name is very close to neosterone, hehehe. Ok, I had too much free time at work today.
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.75%

Anything yet with the lab reports?
  5. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.65%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Sea223
    Anything yet with the lab reports?
    The sample has been sent, and is in.
    There are only 2 things to be done,.. one is make it volitle, and the other is run the test and compare.

My sis, who is working there kinda sorta doesn't know exactly what to use to make it volitle,.. so we have to wait for my father to get back from DC (I think DC,.. some conference,.. he mentioned something about China,.. but I think thats later this year- anyways..) to help with that part.
    Running the actual test only takes a minuet.

I'm sorry things are taking so long, my timing was impecable of course,.. as there is another group using the machine in the meantime.
    It'll happen,.. I just can't give a date. It's not like I sent it to a private lab really. (technicly, I did,.. but you know what I mean).
    Weve had a few conversation about possibilities in the past few weeks. Lol- He is where I was with todays anabolics. He's thinking all effects are placebo. Course, up until not that long ago, I did too (this was before all the good andros came out)
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.39%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Rock on XF Patience is a virtue that I am blessed with. I've waited this long, a little longer won't hurt. Again, good job bro!
  7. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.65%

Thanks,.. I have patience,.. but it reallt has more to do circumstances beyond my controll. So, I HAVE to wait with ya
  8. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.82%

Quote Originally Posted by xtraflossy
    Thanks,.. I have patience,.. but it reallt has more to do circumstances beyond my controll. So, I HAVE to wait with ya
    any word yet on tst and trn?
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.51%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

I'd email Dr. D to see what solvent would dissolve SD and make it volitile.

I'm not familar enough to comment. I'll read through my organic book - if I can find it.
  10. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.16%

Question

Quote Originally Posted by stinkfinger
    I'd love to see a testing of the first batch of Halodrol. Curious as to just how much DMT was present. Kellner got locked up before he could post the results.
    Hey Xtra, I still have a box of the first batch of Halodrol. Would a couple of pills suffice in order to get an accurate testing? Send me an email if you are interested in testing perhaps between the two of us we could break the case.

georgeten41@msn.com
  11. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.58%

I just want to type a recurring thought I've had everytime I view this thread -- "Damn I love these forums!"
  12. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.25%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by MattHines
    I just want to type a recurring thought I've had everytime I view this thread -- "Damn I love these forums!"
    Yep, the strength of this board is its members.
  13. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.86%

If anyone is interested I could donate a couple of the original ALRI TRN for scientific advancement. Although since ALR has backed the clone there may not be much point. Let me know.

P.s. I have ran the BS TRN and loved it, not yet tried the ALRI original

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/stero...tml#post556466
  14. BioScience Representative
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.44%

Quote Originally Posted by oswizzle
    have nothing to do with.
    Let's put things into perspective here...Although we have discontinued manufacturing and sales/marketing of prohormones, our retail customers have not. It doesn't make good business sense nor is it ethical for us to move large amounts of this product to our retailers then go and giveaway the compound for the next company to come out and clone it then sell it at a discounted rate causing our retailers to be stuck with extra inventory. Your retailer is looking out for you, but who is looking out for them? In the same way that your retailer takes care of their customers, we are taking care of ours. It's common sense and quite simple really...
  15. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.58%

Quote Originally Posted by Bobcat
    Let's put things into perspective here...Although we have discontinued manufacturing and sales/marketing of prohormones, our retail customers have not. It doesn't make good business sense nor is it ethical for us to move large amounts of this product to our retailers then go and giveaway the compound for the next company to come out and clone it then sell it at a discounted rate causing our retailers to be stuck with extra inventory. Your retailer is looking out for you, but who is looking out for them? In the same way that your retailer takes care of their customers, we are taking care of ours. It's common sense and quite simple really...
    I think that sums it up beautifully....now its up to the very resourceful AM members to get this substance tested and confirmed!

....suckazzzzz
  16. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.74%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Thanks Bobcat. And guys a little more respect needs to be given to make sure these questions do not turn into accusations without proof.
  17. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.46%

Any word on the results yet?
  18. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.39%

Where are ya Flossy?
  19. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.21%

I can't wait until he gets the test back.
  20. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.25%

The anticipation grows.....but once he reports back that it is methyl-monkeydroppings-3-iene none of us are going to know what the chemical name really means as far as biochemical comparators, LOL.
  21. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.45%

were are you?just got my bottle
  22. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.65%

Lol- sorry guys,.. didn't mean to just dissapear on ya.
    I tend to get a little weird and welcome time off from sites like these and switch interests for a bit when Im going through PCT...
    On to the subject at hand I guess. Everything is still on the up and up. There have been a few family issues going on, starting with my sister moving around, first England for school, then Richmond, then Greece for a few months,.. then Nabraska,.. (with the person doing the tests) and now she's kinda in process of moving from Nabraska to DC.. - that and supposedly, it's around this time that he gets invited to a bunch of other places to do talks and attend conferences,.. or whatever it is that he does when he travels,.. there has been Chacigo, DC, Effin' China comming up??? - so I cant have my sis get the samples ready until my dad can run the tests basicly- so the timing of these two events has to corraspond with me bringing it up when I talk to him.
    The good news being I just ditched my prepaid cell, and finally got a real on with some real minuits,. so I dont have to rush through conversations,.. which should be of great help

Anyways,.. My Sis is flying in for a visit (before she goes to DC) on the 12th,.. so Im thinking I can get the testing done shortly after (it's a whole thing as to why that would speed things up,.. but since she isn't going to be living with him anymore,.. he's gonna call a little more,.. so I'll be able to ge things done! :P
    Anyways, that was probably more information then I needed to give,.. I just didnt want to come back and spit something that sounded like I had just forgotten about it ya know?
  23. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.97%

Heck I was wondering if you got in a car accident or something, rofl.
  24. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.01%
    Achievements Posting VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Id LOVE to know whats in this stuff.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  25. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.39%

I couldn't take it anymore...can you say buy 1 get 1 free?
  26. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.25%

Quote Originally Posted by xtraflossy
    Lol- sorry guys,.. didn't mean to just dissapear on ya.
    I tend to get a little weird and welcome time off from sites like these and switch interests for a bit when Im going through post cycle therapy...
    On to the subject at hand I guess. Everything is still on the up and up. There have been a few family issues going on, starting with my sister moving around, first England for school, then Richmond, then Greece for a few months,.. then Nabraska,.. (with the person doing the tests) and now she's kinda in process of moving from Nabraska to DC.. - that and supposedly, it's around this time that he gets invited to a bunch of other places to do talks and attend conferences,.. or whatever it is that he does when he travels,.. there has been Chacigo, DC, Effin' China comming up??? - so I cant have my sis get the samples ready until my dad can run the tests basicly- so the timing of these two events has to corraspond with me bringing it up when I talk to him.
    The good news being I just ditched my prepaid cell, and finally got a real on with some real minuits,. so I dont have to rush through conversations,.. which should be of great help

Anyways,.. My Sis is flying in for a visit (before she goes to DC) on the 12th,.. so Im thinking I can get the testing done shortly after (it's a whole thing as to why that would speed things up,.. but since she isn't going to be living with him anymore,.. he's gonna call a little more,.. so I'll be able to ge things done! :P
    Anyways, that was probably more information then I needed to give,.. I just didnt want to come back and spit something that sounded like I had just forgotten about it ya know?
    Thanks for your efforts.
  27. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.77%

I'm really starting to think this isn't ever going to happen. We'll never know what it is.
  28. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.39%

Quote Originally Posted by Work
    I'm really starting to think this isn't ever going to happen. We'll never know what it is.

You could always just try it out and see what it does for you. If you have some and want to wait check out vacuum sealing it and then freeze it. That'll buy you ten years of time for this happen!
  29. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.65%

TST or TRN *Reps for help* - Bodybuilding.com Forums

Hate to post a link to BB.com but BK posts in this link about what TRN and TST are. Curious if you guys believe what he says. He is using the name Kobol Ghoul or something like that. Sounds like he gave this compound to ALR during their short time they were working together.
  30. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.79%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Hate to post a link to BB.com but BK posts in this link about what TRN and TST are. Curious if you guys believe what he says. He is using the name Kobol Ghoul or something like that. Sounds like he gave this compound to ALR during their short time they were working together.
  31. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.35%

He was the one who mentioned the compound to ALR. I have the full and detailed story, but I'm not posting it since it was a PM
  32. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.25%

Interesting drama over there.
  33. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.79%
    Achievements Posting Pro

He still doesn't mention anything about TST. TRN being Tren-like, I can believe, as the strength gains are really good.

But what the heck is "Trienosterone?"
  34. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.58%

Quote Originally Posted by Mass_69
    He still doesn't mention anything about TST. TRN being Tren-like, I can believe, as the strength gains are really good.

But what the heck is "Trienosterone?"
    Thats what I was thinking. TRN does seem very similar to Tren--good strength gains with a toll on libido and BP.
  35. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.27%

This does seem to explain my sex drive while on TST.
  36. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.25%

Quote Originally Posted by papa G
    This does seem to explain my sex drive while on TST.
    And what was it you experienced?
  37. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.27%

My libidio was definately up! The gains were minimal but maybe it needs to be dosed higher. I may try that in the near future.
  38. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.27%

My libidio was way up, but gains were minimal but noticeable. It probably needs to be ran at a higher dose. I may try that in the future.
  39. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.37%

BK's claim about TRN seems off from the logs I've read.
  40. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.21%

PapaG, you are right. I ran TST at 8 caps a day and saw good gains. The recommended daily dose was way too low for achieving any worthwhile gains.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Methoxy tst/ Mega trn and training
    By burymestanding in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-15-2009, 11:08 AM
  2. Methoxy tst/ Mega-trn cycle and prednisone
    By PlateStacker in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-14-2007, 12:41 PM
  3. Methoxy TST/ Mega TRN log!!
    By anabolicandre in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 80