Jmh80's M-TST/M-TRN Test Log.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I won't be starting this until I'm done with my Rebound Reloaded/Activate test log - about 2 to 3 weeks.

But, I did want to show you guys how ghetto the bottle of TST is.
:icon_lol:

This sh*t might be crack cocaine for all I know.

Attachments

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I couldn't make this stuff up if I wanted to.

Bio definately gets redneck (or ghetto - whatever your flavor) points for this bottle.
I've beta tested some stuff that was pretty nondescript, but this takes the cake.
:rofl:

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
T:icon_lol: hat would be awesome if they bottles that everyone ordered from the sponsors on here where like that

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
Damn, they had to go out of there way to make it that ghetto.

Unbreakable_One

Banned
Awards
Wow, that sux so bad..as long as it works I guess. Ima order like 3 bottles and sell it to friends that know nothing of ph and make like 3 times my money. Then order a lot more lol so then again that bottle would be nice to give them hence no label.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I imagine they'll have labels when they debut to the public.
Bio had one on his site, I thought.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
That's funny my girl was like what the hell is that. Your not going to take that stuff are you. LOL I was like hell yeah.

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I hid mine far in the back of all my supps so my girl didn't see mine because I can only imagine all of the questions I would have gotten......... :)

Mr.50
That's funny my girl was like what the hell is that. Your not going to take that stuff are you. LOL I was like hell yeah.

BioScience

Board Sponsor
Awards
:wtf: I spent long nights and many hard working hours to design the TST label and this is the respect I get??? :icon_lol:

I can guarantee all of you that the final bottles will have a nice and sharp looking label. ;)

I won't be starting this until I'm done with my Rebound Reloaded/Activate test log - about 2 to 3 weeks.

lonas2

Awards
Why change it? I like its stark minimalist style. Maybe just some generic dosing info on the back - "take 2x a day until huge" or something.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Well, I would like to know how much TST is in each cap.

Bio - did you get my PM about dosing? How about an answer?

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
who cares what the bottle looks like. I'm interested in the tst.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

In two weeks it's gonna be all

My energy is so up on this stuff, man I can barely handle it!.I mean, I mean I can barely sleep at night..It's like, it's like ya know, I CAN'T GET ENOUGH!!..I mean, my strengths down and all, but man, I can see all my abs, and ribs, and man, just man I love it!!..But like ya know, Bio man, Bio, just hook me up another bottle man..I need another bottle!!

Unbreakable_One

Banned
Awards
I read in a thread a guy got more gains of test and trn then he did on sd and pp..I don't know if that was the case really, but I love the trn and I know stacking it with tst would be a dream.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Mullett - you are pretty creative bro.

In case you guys aren't reading my Reloaded log (shame on you!), I strained (hopefully not a tear) my right inner pec last night. It's pretty painful if I get my pec stretched (haven't lifted today).
I need to get over this before I go balls out with TST/TRN.

Ain't no half-stepping for y'all.

Unbreakable_One

Banned
Awards
Wow, I hope you get over it soon bro. Ima start my trn and test cycle once my test comes in the mail..I have four bottles of trn now. Hey do you have any before and after pics yet bro? Not of your injury but from when you started last thread? I hate logs with no pics lol.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah I pulled mine like three weeks ago, it doesn't hurt when I stretch just feels odd when I flex..Hope you heal up soon

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
No pics. Someone took my work camera. Will have to get it back before this log (whenver it happens).

I will take before and after pics for TST/TRN.

D_town

D_town

Awards
  • Established
Impatiently waiting for the weeks to pass until Jmh starts. I'm most definately going to be doing this cycle in the future, hope all goes GREAT!

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
DT - you ain't nuthin' but a post whore!!! I've seen your posts in these TST threads.

D_town

D_town

Awards
  • Established
DT - you ain't nuthin' but a post whore!!! I've seen your posts in these TST threads.
I don't know what you're talking about.:nutkick::twisted: :rofl:

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Not sure if you folks read my latest post on the Reloaded/Activate thread, but my pec feels alot better.
I worked out back yesterday - lightly. Everything felt fine.
:woohoo:

I should probably start discussing the aspects of the stack.

I'll be starting with 1 cap each of TST and TRN. I'll do that for 4 to 5 days.
I'll finish the rest of the stack at 2 caps each, so 4 mgs. of TST and TRN per day.

Bio and I came up with this dosing pattern after reading RyanSM's dosing recommendations for TRN.

I won't be running anything other than energy-type supps during this stack. (I CAN NOT have lethargy at work - sorry.)

I'll be getting a comprehensive blood test towards the very end of Reloaded/Activate.
This will serve for "before" bloodwork for the stack.
At the very end of the stack (should be something on the order of 5 to 6 weeks) I'll be getting a liver profile and lipid profile blood test - no testosterone.

So, we should have a good idea what this stuff does to the liver and cardiovascular system.

I'm trying to pre-load with NAC and K-R-ALA for the liver.

Goals
Lean bulk/recomp.
I'm somewhere around 170 lbs. Bodyfat is probably 11-13%. I'll provide before pics, so you guys can judge for yourselvs.
I'm not really expecting a certain mass gain or whatever. We'll see what this stuff can do.
Last time I took anything, I gained 14 lbs and kept 10 or so, but then lost it all right after PCT when I first screwed up my knee.

Diet
I'm going to attempt to follow the initial diet plan laid out by Bobo - ~3500 cals/day. It has 300 grams of protein per day, so I'm going to add one more shake per day to get up to around 340 grams (2 grams per pound).
I'll probably have one (or 2 or 3 - hopefully not more than 7 :D) cheat meals a week.

Training
Still following the "time under tension" training program Bobo wrote for me.
I really like it now. Took a while to get used to it, now I don't know how else I could train.

PCT
I've got some clomid, but really am not interested in using it.
I'm probably going to use toremefine from IBE (or however it's spelled).
For cortisol, I've got Lean Xtreme from Designer.
I've also got ATD that I will probably throw in (unless Reloaded is out on the market by then, then I'll use it).
I've got some IGF that I may throw in at some point for PCT.
I'll be making up a DHEA transdermal to start when the ATD/Reloaded starts (and may add some baet from Custom).
Will probably run Powerfull towards the end of PCT - love that stuff.
For liver - I'll run NAC (at maybe 2 grams/day) and K-R-ALA (may get some more Glucophase XR for this - also have bulk from Nutraplanet).
For cholesterol/cardiovascular - fish oil (at 6 grams/day), policolansol, and CoQ-10. Probably throw in some Niacin. With cardio, of course!

Anything else I'm forgetting that y'all need to know before I start?

Oh, and before stats and pics will be posted towards the end of Reloaded/Activate.

:djparty:

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hell yeah!...got all your bases covered there jmh80 :thumbsup:

I can tell already this is going to be an excellent log!

Subscribed :D

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Sam.

Now, when are you gonna have another sale on GXR? I shoulda picked up more than 1 bottle during that early January sale.

skelooth

Awards
Hey man. I am going to be doing the same exact stack/log but on ironmass.com and bodybuilding.com

Just curious about something.... are you sure it's a wise idea to move right into a cycle after doing an NHA stack? Granted rxt/activate is non hormonal, but it still has a pretty heavy effect on the endocrine system.

I was actually bugging the DS reps about this awhile ago (robboe and uhockey) because I wanted to use an NHA between cycles. They told me I should wait a month after stopping NHA before doing any cycles.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I dunno.
Unless they think there is some sort of estrogen rebound I'm not sure why.

I did stop for a few days in the middle (some weird stuff happened) and I didn't see any issues.

I'll ask Dr. D.

Thanks for the heads up though.

skelooth

Awards
cool. Post up what he says or pm me or something if you don't mind. I'm curious if Dr. D gives a different answer that is more suitable for my own greedy no patience goals :afro:

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
So, I'll leave it up to Bioscience. If you want this to be a continuous "optimal" log - I should wait.
Or, if you want results now, I can go ahead and start now and do what I can during those 2 weeks (I'm quite sure I'll lose weight due to not eating and lifting enough).
I guess we could consider cutting the dose to a cap a day during that period so as not to waste the product.

Last edited:

krenalor

Awards
You may not be able to take it with you in the equipment, but you can take it on a bathroom break, shove some food down. You sure the heck can't use the equipment as a toilet either!
Sorry to hear about the 12 hour shifts, hope the overtime is at least making it worth it. I prefer 2nd shift, 8 hours, but 12 hour shifts all night are horrible.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Like I said, I'll try my best, but it's inevitably "the best laid plans go to waste"...

Last edited:
jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
We don't do 8 hr. shifts anymore Kren. 12 hrs. decreases the need for people vs. 8 hr. shifts.

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
Damn, that work situation sucks :hammer:

Waiting will probably be best, but since they say they won't be doing any more runs, I don't really see why they'd want you to wait...or do it now. I'm guessing the first run is pretty much sold.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I agree Beo. I think people are seeing the gains that Motiv8ter (or however he spells), Mr. 50, and JMin are having and going ahead and buying.

Or, they are buying because it'll be gone for good pretty soon.

I'll PM him, becuase I don't know if Bio saw my post about the shift work.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
BioSci would like me to begin now - not in June. So, I will begin the log at the end of my Rebound Reloaded/Activate log on Sunday 4/16.

I'll take pictures and get measurements this weekend.

Blood to be drawn tomorrow morning.

Last edited:
jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Before bloodwork is in (AKA post-Reloaded).

So, I'm interested in this stack's effect on lipids and liver values.

Pre:
Cholesterol 102 mg/dl
HDL 38 mg/dl
LDL 56 mg/dl

SGOT 20
SGPT 17

Results in the files.

My ratio in '04/'05 of H to L was about 1 (both were about 45). So, my values are worse, relatively speaking.
But, I think this is due to a relative lack of cardio now than I used to do and also that my diet has been intermittently bad lately.
But, not too bad - the doc. was happy.

Only thing funny was that my white blood cell count was low. It came up 4.1 - low range was 4.5.

Attachments

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Stats - as of this morning, all are cold, flexed.

Height - 5'10.5"
Weight - 167 lbs.

R and L arms - 15"
Waist at belly button - 29.75"
Waist at hips - 30"
R and L calf - 15.25"
Chest - 38.5" (this measurement is tough)
Legs - 21.75" (7" above the knee)

Man, my legs have really attrophied since my knee injury.
:blink:

Pics - please don't laugh. I'm an ugly SOB.

Attachments

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
More...

I wore the Canes hat just so y'all would know it's me.

Also, if I've posted a "Methyl 1" pic, please let me know.
(Those of you that have been around the board long enough will know what I'm talking about....)

Attachments

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
So, I guess I'm ready to go.

Tomorrow will be the first day (last day of Reloaded ramp-down is today).

I'll be taking 1 cap of TST and TRN for the first 4 or 5 days.

I've been wondering is it worthwhile to take this stuff with grapefruit juice??
I imagined so, because the methoxy (or MOM ether as Klaus called it) is intended to resist first pass degredation by the liver.
So, I'm thinking of taking the dose with some grapefruit juice.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Took 2 mgs. of TST and TRN with about 8 oz. of 100% grapefruit juice at about noon.

There are some supps. I'm going to throw into this cycle. I'd still like to minimize them so as to get as good of a profile of what this stuff does to liver/lipids.
But, I'm going to add 3-4 grams/day of arginine and lysine (probably before bed) becuase I've been reading some of the great things Arg. does for us hormone users.
I'm also going to be using 3-4 caps/day of Hawthorn Berry to help with blood pressure (so I don't die).
And taurine if back pumps start.

I'm thinking of making the extra protein shake into a BCAA/EAA-dextrose during-WO drink.
I've got some of Custom's BCAA's and most of the rest of the EAA's from BSL.

:burger:

:dance::dance::dance::dance:

Off to the gym to hit triceps...

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
3 whole pages before starting. UGH.

JK bro, looking forward to... well the beginning of the log :D

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
At least it wasn't Rebound Reloaded, it was full of Monty Python crap.

But, you wouldn't know that now would you???
:nutkick:
:duel:

Sea223

Awards
  • Established
Sub- Good luck with your cycle. I'm starting mine in a few months-looking forward to your results!:woohoo:

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Thanks.

I was on 1 cap of each on 4/16 and 4/17.
Today - I got up and said "f*ck it. I'm going to be on this stuff till the end of May - I'm going to 2 caps of each!"

So, I did. Took the first dose with breakfast and 2nd for pre-WO.

Let me comment on the workout - which was chest.
First 2 exercises were great. Was up in strength on the last set of the first and last 2 of the 2nd exercise. Feeling great - but tired.
Then - the wall hits.
3rd exercise was the same reps as last time - but really started to feel tired.
4th exercise was down in weight on the last 2 sets.

I began to feel hypoglycemic at the end of the 3rd exercise. It became more and more apparent on the 4th.
I didn't do the normal 5th exrecise because it got so bad.

So, I can only conclude that the TST/TRN likely caused it. I saw this with Superdrol.
I had a protein shake with 15 grams of BCAA's with the grapefruit juce for pre-WO.

I still feel a bit hypo after having some good complex carbs post-WO.

So, I'm not sure if I'll dose this stuff pre-WO.
I didn't have my normal bobo pre-WO meal today because I was worried about overdoing the carbs with the addition of grapefruit juice (and the resultant crash from very high bloodsugar).

A lesson for today...

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
169 lbs this morning.

Better workout today - back.

Had 2 pieces of cheesecake at work. They were Oreo cheesecake slices - couldn't turn them down. :woohoo: