Methoxy-TST Testers Wanted!

BioScience

Board Sponsor
Awards
Attention AM members, we are looking for 3 reliable testers for the Methoxy-TST. You MUST keep a consistent and dedicated log here in the BioScience forum.

Your feedback and input will greatly contribute to the education and assessment for those interested in this AMAZING compound.

Here are the following requirements:

-Must be 21 or older
-Must have had prior cycle experience
-Must be able to keep a consistent and well articulated log
-Must not have done a previous cycle in the past 4-8 weeks

If you fit the bill please post here :)

We also ask that you post your log in at least one other board that you frequent and have a reputation with to help us spread the word!

chris42084

Awards
i am doing halodrol right now just started on saturday. i was planning on running x-mass and mega-trn with it. do you want methoxy-tst ran solo (i'm sure you do but figured i would make sure anyway) cause i would be willing to add methoxy tst at the end of the cycle instead of the mega trn. i am running halo weeks 1-4, x-mass 2-5, mega trn 5-8 so if you would like to see its results added in instead of the mega trn i would be willing. i understand if you want it ran solo, but figured it wouldnt hurt to ask. thanks

44GOLFER

Awards
When do you expect to start shipping the presale TST?

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I fit the criteria outlined above, and I am in if you want me.

Mr.50

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
I'll throw my hat in the ring. I've been off of everything for 3 months. I'd like to see just how much this stuff really compares with test. Anyway let me know my services are available:D I'll be back online tomorrow morning, but for now duty calls.

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
I fit the criteria outlined above, and I am in if you want me.

Mr.50
I'll throw my hat in the ring. I've been off of everything for 3 months. I'd like to see just how much this stuff really compares with test. Anyway let me know my services are available:D I'll be back online tomorrow morning, but for now duty calls.
Looks like a solid 1 & 2 IMO

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
How about a special circumstance comparison log;
3 weeks with m-TRN, then
3 weeks with m-TRN + m-TST?

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Interesting idea milwood. I think it would provide very good info, but it may provide better info if there was time off and PCT between first 3 weeks and second 3 weeks.

How about a special circumstance comparison log;
3 weeks with m-TRN, then
3 weeks with m-TRN + m-TST?

OldSpice

Awards
i'd love to be a tester :). i have plenty of cycles underneath my belt and would love to give this compound a try in the near future.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I'd sooooooo be up for it!

I'm on Rebound Reloaded + Activate right now. So, it depends on when you'd like to start it.

LCSULLA

Awards
  • Established
Bio.
May I make a suggestion? Whomever you choose should be Vets or Mods from this board. You will have better chance of them knowing what they are doing. And secondly they will be more likly to post a complete log of TST.

Oh, and I am not nominating myself, so I have no ulterior
motive to my suggestion.

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I am not a mod and I really don't think I would qualify as a vet, with that said I still support LCSULLA's reccomendation.

Mr.50

Bio.
May I make a suggestion? Whomever you choose should be Vets or Mods from this board. You will have better chance of them knowing what they are doing. And secondly they will be more likly to post a complete log of TST.

Oh, and I am not nominating myself, so I have no ulterior
motive to my suggestion.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I am not a mod and I really don't think I would qualify as a vet, with that said I still support LCSULLA's reccomendation.

Mr.50
I can vouche for Mr.50 he has been around the board for quite some time and has developed a good reputation...I would consider him a vet ;)

Big Bump for the MODS! I had 3 MOD testers for the Revenge and the quality of the logs were top notch :thumbsup:

Just my opinion...for what it's worth :)

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
I just finished PCT for my last SD solo cycle. I have a log currently in the Feedback and Review section. If you check the "Got TST " thread you will see I am one of the original posters and truely interested in this product. I have been a member here for more than 2.5 years and think I can give credible feedback here and at other boards.

Right now I am cutting and seeing great results with my ALRI stack. At the end of the month I will back on OTC type muscle products and would be happy to use and report on your product.

I respond to average amounts of chems and stacks. I am meticulous with both my body and my results. I would have the time of my life letting you know how this puppy goes. All the best.
M

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
I'd say LCSULLA and motiv8er would both be excellent testers. Hell, I'd vote for Stryder too! :thumbsup:

bearmeat

Awards
  • Established
Perhaps someone willing to get pre and post blood tests can test this product?

bigmontel

225lbs of chewed bubble gum
Awards
i fit all of your requirements and would love to "test" out this stuff. have not taken any supps since nov. except for stim.x.
current stats are: 5'10"
32 yrs old
225 lbs
13% bf

list of previous supps include 1-ad, 4-ad, m1t, m-dein, alari methoxy-tren, phera-plex.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
I agree with LC's statement.:D Seriously whoever is picked to test this or any other product needs to uphold their end of the deal and keep a log. I've seen too many times where members get beta products to test and they keep a log for 2 weeks until falling off the face of the earth.

Also, anyone that wants to be a tester should have their diet in check as these are only supplements to aid in gaining muscle. Remember, without the gas your car will not get too far no matter how great the engine.

LCSULLA

Awards
  • Established
Seriously whoever is picked to test this or any other product needs to uphold their end of the deal and keep a log. I've seen too many times where members get beta products to test and they keep a log for 2 weeks until falling off the face of the earth.
Exactly! What you have is guys with twenty posts and just joining the board getting a shot at a beta test...then vanishing.
Like I said: People with a vested interest in this board should be the one to beta test these things. Not some guy (or girl) that joined up because they got a whiff (from google or whatever)of some new "super-supp" over on AM.com. And decided they wanted some freebees.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'd say LCSULLA and motiv8er would both be excellent testers. Hell, I'd vote for Stryder too! :thumbsup:
LOL! Thanks milwood :thumbsup: but I'm actually too busy to be posting a cycle log...I'll just pick up a bottle when I get it in and try it myself. I would be one of "those" guys who do it for 2 weeks and drop off the face of the earth :lol:

jonesboy

jonesboy

Awards
  • Established
i fit the profile. Been clean for a few months.

CyberMuscle

CyberMuscle

Awards
I would be interested in testing TST as well. I already have one log on a pheraplex/superdrol stack on the this sight and an aborted Ergomax cycle. Also have experience with 1-Test, 4AD, 1AD, and 4hydroxy test. Been off of all supplements other than year round supps for 12 weeks.

x_muscle

Awards
  • Established
I will be finishing Heat/AMP log soon. I have been clean for 6 months now. I wild be realy interested in running this.

raider1

raider1

Awards
Also, anyone that wants to be a tester should have their diet in check as these are only supplements to aid in gaining muscle. Remember, without the gas your car will not get too far no matter how great the engine.
I second that ... my worst mistake on my 1st M1T cycle.. then complaining the supp. was bogus.. DIET is key..

solarize

solarize

191cm, 98kg (6'3, 215lb)
Awards
  • Established
I'll Apply
I am just about to start a Triple Threat Log for BioScience, with pre and post blood work (Shipment arrived in OZ today, so I should have it with the log in 2-3 days - its weekend here shortly so no mail).

Haven't cycled for a while.
I am 25. Experience with Deca/Test/Winny/SD/Ergomax

I can post Pre and Post blood work for the compound (will have bloodwork from end of Triple Threat Log which can count as Pre for Methoxy - then get Post done say at week 2 of PCT or week 4).

I would be bulking while doing the log. PCT would be Nolva/Clomid. I would keep a log on here and bb.com

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
Would have loved to do this, but I am allready going to start my testing log on Triple Threat:D! Anywho, I agree with the comments of making sure it is someone who has been on here for a while, and everyone knows has had kept good logs in the past, and that has their diet in check, and knows their body and how it responds to things. Not much knowm about this supp, and a log by a very reputable test subject, lol, would be tne best bet for accurate feed back. My $0.02.

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
1. Mr. 50
2. jminis
3. size
4. jmh80
5. LCSULLA
6. motiv8ter
7. Milwood (only last due to mixed cycle)

My nominations based on my opinion and their chronological posting time in this thread.

gizzle

gizzle

Awards
Damn, Can I get in on the action for once. Let a new face try this out. I'm trying to get back into lifting weights here. I really would like to be a tester for this product everyone can't stop talking about. CONSIDER ME! I work 48-60hrs a week, twelve hour days, don't get a lot of sleep so you could abosolutely tell if your product was working on me. I'm currently 6'6 255lb @ around 16%bodyfat and ready to be ONE of your TESTERS. More background. I have used prohormones/pro-steroids in the past. I haven't touched a weight in 1yr to be honest. I was a good athlete in high school. I long jumped 24ft., ran a 10.5 100meter dash, and had a 4.5 40yd dash. Im 23 now, and even though I'm not in near as good of shape as I was then I'm still not too far from that. Who knows, maybe your product can help me get there. Without this turning into a late night INFOmercial/testimonial, CHOOSE me as a TESTER please, you won't regret it. Peace. Side NOTE: I am currently 3 days in the ALR tri-lean system. I hope that doesn
't hurt my chances.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I haven't touched a weight in 1yr to be honest.
That definitely takes you out of the running man. They are gonna want someone who is going to be able to logically interpret EXACTLY what the compound is doing, if you haven't touched a weight in a year, you are gonna make sweet gains regardless. Something like this is better tested on someone who has been hittin it very hard and has been stuck at a plateau for a year. JMO

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
Exactly correct.
Do pursue your desire to get back in the game, amigo, but get yourself on track with a routine and diet first!
That definitely takes you out of the running man. They are gonna want someone who is going to be able to logically interpret EXACTLY what the compound is doing, if you haven't touched a weight in a year, you are gonna make sweet gains regardless. Something like this is better tested on someone who has been hittin it very hard and has been stuck at a plateau for a year. JMO

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
Pulled the words right out of my mouth!:thumbsup:

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I usually dont diss on a man, but Gizzle up your vocab here man, as they stated they are looking for articulate testers, and ones who have experience. keep doing the ALRI's tri lean system then hop on some anabolics, while keeping your diet in check, there will not be a need for an anabolic, as your body will love all the action its getting from the weights.

CyberMuscle

CyberMuscle

Awards
I usually dont diss on a man, but Gizzle up your vocab here man, as they stated they are looking for articulate testers, and ones who have experience. keep doing the ALRI's tri lean system then hop on some anabolics, while keeping your diet in check, there will not be a need for an anabolic, as your body will love all the action its getting from the weights.
Yeah i agree with these guys as well. But i also agree with gizzle that some other members who havent tested board sponsor products before maybe get a go at some. It seems it always the same guys testing products.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Alright, well, AZ just pimped me out of this competition. He stated they are looking for "articulate" posters.
I'm far from it.

I'm merely a chemical engineer. I can't spell worth a flip.

I haven't taken anything since August 2005 - SD/1-test/4-AD. I'm on Rebound Reloaded + Activate right now. So, I may be able to get DS to agree to let me use the bottle (plus about 10 caps) of Reloaded (and a little less of a bottle of Activate) as PCT for TST.
Man, TST w/ Reloaded - that would be awesome!

gizzle

gizzle

Awards
NOt diss? WTF? I'm not writing a term paper nor am I in english class. Articulate what? I'm assuming you are very articulate? Judging by your bland post, you too, should take your own advice. Up my vocab. B---- please. Who are you to critique me?
---->
Upon reading everyone else's input I actually agree with the statements above. I understand that I will actually make great gains due to the "muscle memory factor", thus skewing my results as a tester. Thanks for the input everyone. I do agree that someone other than the "usuals" do a log. I will eat clean and work hard so that I can be worthy as a product tester.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I do agree that someone other than the "usuals" do a log.
Although I do see your reasoning behind this, I still think product tests are left in the hands of the "usuals" for specific reasons. Most notably that product tests aren't a popularity contest or about equal opportunity, they are about creating accurate, informative VERY detailed information that will give us, as the consumer, the best possible insight before we spend our hard earned skrilla on a product...The "usuals", like LCSULLA said are going to be individuals who will take pride in giving the others here on AM.com the best info possible. Supplements are the exact same as any other product, in order to aid your purchase most effectively you are going to want the most experienced, knowledgeable individuals to rate it's performace before you test it yourself.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
NOt diss? WTF? I'm not writing a term paper nor am I in english class. Articulate what? I'm assuming you are very articulate? Judging by your bland post, you too, should take your own advice. Up my vocab. B---- please. Who are you to critique me?
I also think this was a tad uneccessary, I don't think he stated it with as much hostility as you decided to retort with. Just keep it easy man, everybody is friends here..:D

gizzle

gizzle

Awards
I also think this was a tad uneccessary, I don't think he stated it with as much hostility as you decided to retort with. Just keep it easy man, everybody is friends here..:D
As I decided to reply with huh? I did think about the comments made. I felt his comments were inappropriate. "I don't usually diss on someone". Am I supposed to feel honored that he decided to come at me. This man doesn't know me at all, nor do I know him. It was a good example of rubbing someone the wrong way. I understand your point though. If he feels that it was an uneccesary we can talk like gentlemen about it.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
The comment to Gizzle was inappropriate.

Let's ease up fellas. We all want to try this stuff.
That is, unless I buy all the bottles for myself! :head:

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
jmh, she is soooooo hot btw. I missed her.

PumpYouUp

PumpYouUp

Awards
  • Established
Dang guys! This board, along with every other board, is only as strong as the weakest member. So untill everyone is well educated on this board we will have to trust in the already rep'd/cycle logged members to give us the correct information/cycle test results of a product. You could potentially be harmed by these test if the product is not of good quality so leave it to the pro's to do the testing. I want to do a cycle of TST but I will wait and see how the test cycle's go before I take a risk on it. Just Spence's .2cents

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I've thought about it.
I'll have to take myself out of the testing group.
(That was difficult to type...)

I've got too much going on right now. And enough stuff to test (not counting the Rebound Reloaded).
Unless Bio would like a log a month or so down the road, but I think we need logs now. And I just can't in good faith committ myself to that right now.

I'll think about whom I might recommend, but I gotta to run some errands.

okboy63

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
If one of the testers could provide blood work a couple of weeks into it, that would be good. Be nice to see someone use it in a stack with some sort of libidio killer(Max lmg,deca,19 nor etc) see what's up

undecipherable

Board Supporter
Awards
So seriously, what is this stuff? There seem to be a lot of threads where people are saying, "I want it," but what exactly is it?

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
As I decided to reply with huh? I did think about the comments made. I felt his comments were inappropriate. "I don't usually diss on someone". Am I supposed to feel honored that he decided to come at me. This man doesn't know me at all, nor do I know him. It was a good example of rubbing someone the wrong way. I understand your point though. If he feels that it was an uneccesary we can talk like gentlemen about it.

I was'nt dissing on anybody, I pointed you out because of your newbie status wanting to test a product, not to mention that you said that you had not lifted in a year. What would be the point of you hopping on an anabolic skewing the results as you stated. As for upping your vocab bro, I am sorry that I came at you that way, no disrespect... I hope its all good, and good luck with your quest on getting back in the gym.
And hopefully we can find out whats in this stuff.

:cheers:

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Alright, well, AZ just pimped me out of this competition. He stated they are looking for "articulate" posters.
I'm far from it.

I'm merely a chemical engineer. I can't spell worth a flip.

I haven't taken anything since August 2005 - SD/1-test/4-AD. I'm on Rebound Reloaded + Activate right now. So, I may be able to get DS to agree to let me use the bottle (plus about 10 caps) of Reloaded (and a little less of a bottle of Activate) as PCT for TST.
Man, TST w/ Reloaded - that would be awesome!

Hey man I was just stating what Bio stated they wanted articulate testers, thats all...I am sorry I pointed that, I guess its true I do get a lil too pretentious sometimes... Thanks all for bursting my bubble of a head...:nutkick:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 2
Anabolics 9
Anabolics 2
Anabolics 1
Anabolics 6