Just finished a Preadator Cycle!!

PumpYouUp

PumpYouUp

Awards
  • Established
I just finished up a cycle and was I was very impressed! It is definetly worth a whole lot more than the small amount of pocket change I spent to get it. It literally turned me into a Predator in the gym.

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
ok so how much did you gain, libdo drop or increase, pct? bloodwork in the making, more details man....

PumpYouUp

PumpYouUp

Awards
  • Established
ok so how much did you gain, libdo drop or increase, pct? bloodwork in the making, more details man....
After a four week cycle of 75 mg/day, I gained around 8 pounds, though after dropping about 4% bf, I probably gained more than that in muscle. No gyno and I noticed a strong increase in libido and strength. Stacking Activate, Rebound, & Lean Xtreme for PCT.

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Sweet may use then, just dont want any progestin penis problems

B

bigpaul99

Banned
Awards
this product is max lmg right? out of max, x mass, and this, which do you think is the most effective?

Kris4153

Kris4153

Awards
  • Established
this product is max lmg right? out of max, x mass, and this, which do you think is the most effective?
Do you have any idea about what you're talking about?? Xmass, max lmg, and preadator ARE THE SAME COMPOUND!

B

bigpaul99

Banned
Awards
... i think i had been drinking when i wrote that?

P

propho

Awards
  • Established
well it was 10:42am.. I hope you don't drink that early :drunk:

anyhow I think they could have different isomers or something? I dunno what I'm talking about so I'll leave now..

PumpYouUp

PumpYouUp

Awards
  • Established
Maybe bigpaul99 was still drinking from the night before? :cheers: